3500 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.davios.com/
- Phone: (404) 844-4810
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Lunch Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Bar Menu: Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Richard Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Davio's offers a full menu and a full service staff for catering. No mobile kitchen available.
- Private Party Facilities: Entertaining Spaces available for up to 150 Guests. For any Occasion! Holiday Celebration, Corporate Lunch, Presentation Dinner, Birthday Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Mitzvah, Shower or Gathering of Friends! Arrangements can also be made for the entire restaurant. Outdoor dining available with two fire pits.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Moore 6785001054x
- Entertainment: Available for private parties
- Special Events: Annual Gingerbread House Workshop every December
Wine Dinners hosted by Special Guest Winemakers (3 times per year)
A word from Davio's
Atlanta’s favorite Northern Italian Steakhouse. Davio's Atlanta offers the finest Italian cuisine, a full range of USDA grade Prime steaks, Brandt Beef, handmade pasta, fresh seafood and seasonal salads. Davio's offers a gluten free, vegan and vegetarian menu options in addition to the regular a la carte menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Davio's reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)fit for foodies (38)romantic (31)good for groups (29)notable wine list (27)great for lunch (26)neighborhood gem (21)great for outdoor dining (19)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Always greatGenoVIPDined on 11/21/2014We love gnocchi with mushrooms in truffle oil, fish is always excellent, great wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a WinnerNemosVIPDined on 11/17/2014My friend and I chose Davios to celebrate our joint birthdays, as we do every year. We love the food, the service, the relaxed comfy atmosphere, and especially on Monday or Tuesday nights when it is less crowded and less noisy. They surprised us with 2 exquisite desserts, each with a birthday candle! Our server was excellent and we enjoyed our entire experience & hope to return next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceFood101VIPDined on 11/15/2014We had a bad experience. The waiter got 2 of our orders wrong and our appetizer wrong. It took quite a while to get our bottle of wine and he wasn't very nice once we asked him again for it. There are much better places to eat in Buckhead!!
- The spring rolls are so good!GreatDined on 11/13/2014Definitely try the spring rolls here. They are small and won't fill you up before your entree. There are a few new spring rolls on the menu - try them all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PahokeePahokeeDined on 11/8/2014Upscale and great for a special occasion. This restaurant is in a great locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!CoolcryVIPDined on 10/26/2014The food is always very flavorful. Sometimes italian food can be filled with a lot of pasta but not flavor. This doesn't happen at Davio's. Even their ratios are very appropriate and appreciated. The staff is awesome.Special Features:
- Davios Date NightLeoHDined on 10/25/2014Had date night with my wife. Heard about this place and made the reservation through opentable, was quick and easy. Appetizers and dinner were good, it was nice relaxing atmosphere too. I was surprised that there were not more patrons, it was pretty empty except for a birthday party in the adjacent room. Food and service were good, but my wife and I both had to send steaks back. Overall experience was good. Would we go back, maybe, service was good, priced more than expectations and portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exc. restaurant for biz meetings!ChefBoyanDined on 10/24/2014Excellent restaurant for business meetings. I love the NY strip or the 8oz fillet with brandy pepper corn sauce, chop salad, red potatoes, pasta from scratch and any special the chef cares to make!! The service is extraodnary. The whole restoran experience is inviting, careing, as if they make time slow down, and you feel like you dont want to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced.FranklyDined on 10/20/2014The quantity and taste of the food was just fast fair. The price I was charged I felt was exorbitant.
- Exceptional serviceTonyVIPDined on 10/17/2014Totally unbelievable service exceeded our expectations in every way. We arrived at 10:30 pm after the movies and were welcomed in as if we were the first customer of the day. The food was awesome but the service was truly the best I've experience at any restaurant in Atlanta! The manager came and greeted us as we were seated and then checked on us twice during the meal without being obtrusive. No one rushed us out the door and we had a very memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless from start to finishhappyVIPDined on 10/11/2014It was our first anniversary and I don't think we could have picked a better spot! We had champagne waiting at the table when we arrived and it was delicious. We obviously were not David's only table in the very full restaurant, but he made us feel as if we were. The food was superb and the manager was very caring when he came to the table and offered us wine. This was our first of many more anniversaries spent at Davio's. :)Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceAtlanta01VIPDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful restaurant in Phipps Plaza, white tablecloths and romantic vibe. Delicious food and great service. First Class in every way.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphere!atlantafoodieDined on 10/11/2014I went here with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. The server, Stephanie, did a great job with recommendations and didn't steer us wrong on anything. The spring roll sampler platter was to die for! They serve half portions of the pasta dishes so we got two of those and one entree, the veal tenderloin. This was one of the best dishes I have ever eaten! The pasta is also hand made on site each day and you can certainly taste the freshness. They even brought out a complimentary dessert to celebrate! It was the chocolate melting lava cake (a bit sweet for me) with Italian cherries (awesome!) and cherry gelato. I would not only recommend this place but would also return to try some of the other menu items.Special Features:
- My go to placeTheHappyHungryOnesVIPDined on 10/8/2014When I want to enjoy the evening with a small group or large I always seem to pick Davio's in Atlanta. Claude is always gracious and John is always a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot in Buckheadx10leeVIPDined on 10/5/2014Davio's is a wonderful gem in Buckhead. Great food and ambiance.Special Features:
- nice evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We were celebrating a birthday and our first visit to davios...overall experience was great...food was very good as far as selection and appearance but lacked seasoning in most of the items at our table. I am a home cook for over 30 years so when dining out I have expectations for upscale food to be prepared perfectly Just more attention to tasting food before sending out or with proteins suggesting sauces to accompanySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!JGBKRBVIPDined on 10/4/2014The menu food selection was expansive and the menu special was an added treat. The food was well prepared and the service was top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead's finestJohnDined on 10/3/2014Davio's is always consistent. Service is good, food is good and manager is very professional. They also keep track of your favorites...great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tempting FindAmazed2TasteDined on 10/3/2014We have walked past the restaurant a couple of times and always enjoyed the smells coming out into the mall entrance. We stopped and had a drink one evening while waiting on the movie to start (45 min wait) so we finally we're ready to go again and taste the foods that we smelled that one night and we were amazed at the food and how it really lived up to the smells......that taste you just can't help but you salivate too. Will go back another day with friends....
- Reliably goodPOKoutDined on 9/19/2014Super service, a nice menu accented by seasonal specials, with a setting that allows you to talk easily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentGigiVIPDined on 9/19/2014Consistently provides excellent service and attention to detail. Great place to meet with friends after work and enjoy some fine wines and tasty appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Small portionsgrantk4Dined on 9/19/2014The food is always good, however the portions are very small. you may leave lunch still hungry. The service is always excellent.Special Features:
- FantasticFrequentDinerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Great drinks at the bar and a very good value. Veal Tenderloin the best I've ever had. My wife's bolognese perfect. Great scallops. Short ribs just a tad dry. Had been to locations in New England years ago. Will be back here again.Special Features:
- Dinner with local friends familyBogey13VIPDined on 9/13/2014We sat at a table near the back. Great service and our waiter, Brandon was attentive and had the chef make something for our out of town guest. The Kobe meatball was full of favor and was moist. The red sauce was good with a side of the meat bolognese. We will be back soon for a corporate event and have alway enjoys the service and the food. Very consistent.Special Features:
- Very bad experiencemeanchefVIPDined on 9/11/20144 of us went here for the first time. We ordered 2 different appetizers : Peach salad with buratta and Crispy chicken livers. The buratta was served ice cold and the chicken livers were the furthest thing from crispy. Our entrees were mostly good, especially the Lobster risotto. I had the short ribs which were fork tender, but dry dry dry - barely edible. I sent them back and got the risotto instead. When we got the check, we noticed that we had been overcharged by $100. Our waitress fixed the problem. We had split the check between 2 credit cards, but after we got home we noticed that it ended up being all charged to one card. A call to the manager resulted in him saying that it was the banks fault. Not a good night.
- OkBRGirlDined on 9/6/2014Food was reliably good. Bartender definitely catered to the crowd he knew. Kinda felt out of place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatILoveFoodDined on 9/3/2014Great food and server! David was wonderful. Will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MarisaDined on 8/29/2014The manager himself comes to every table to make sure you are enjoying your meal...great experience and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meeting placeSherVIPDined on 8/28/2014Davios is the perfect place to meet a friend for dinner. The food and service were excellent and the noise level was low enough that we could enjoy a conversation without having to shout. Our waiter steered us perfectly toward food and wine that fit our own tastes while also helping us to order outside our usual comfort zone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davio's is a really good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I went for lunch. The service and food were great! I love the ambiance. However, the noise level was a bit too high.Special Features:
- Great for Date NightjjmaxjjDined on 8/23/2014Surprisingly cozy and the wait staff is serious about giving you a great experience. Food was good, prices were reasonable. Much fancier and romantic than expected for a location at the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday LuncheonBirthdayGirlsDined on 8/22/2014It was such a lovely birthday luncheon for a dear friend from Ohio who came to Atlanta to see her daughter. I was lucky to schedule her 'in' for her Birthday lunch, and we had a terrific meal with a scrumptious Peach Melba to top it off. The Chopped Salad & Margherita Pizza, plus the Roasted Tomato Soup, were each well-seasoned and well-prepared, plus beautifully presented. Great food + an Attentive Wait Staff = Happy Customers! Thanks for a lovely afternoon get-together!Special Features:
- Champagne CelebrationGigiVIPDined on 8/12/2014Champagne and Tuna Tartare & Yellow Fin Tuna Carpaccio was a perfect start to the evening. Davio's makes it difficult to choose, but the Handmade Tagliatelle pasta with Maine Lobster & the Grilled Colorado Lamb Chop was heaven.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2014I love going to Davios and have never had any issues while I was dinning there. Unfortunately this visit was not up to the caliber that I have grown accustomed too at this restaurant. Our waitress was barely at our table, charged us for large wine pours than we ordered and then made us feel bad when we declined dessert. Yes, we were not going in there to run up a $200 tab, but we should still be treated as an other patrons in the restaurant. In fact, this will be the first time that I send a complaint to a restaurant about the service.Special Features:
- lewisVIPDined on 8/7/2014Useless Hostess. Did not get requested table even though available. When we left was reading a book and did not look up.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceMSNSVIPDined on 8/7/2014It was my first time at Davio's. I've always heard great things but finally got to experience it myself. The service was top notch. The food was very good and the restaurant is absolutely beautiful. It is a great choice for a special occasion. I will definitely return with my husband for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensivechrisvVIPDined on 8/5/2014I like Davio's; but a normal salad with chicken on it was $18, so lunch without drinks was almost $24, for just my part. I eat at expensive places often for dinner mostly, but seems a bit much for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie815VIPDined on 8/4/2014I have been wanting to try Davio's for a while. It did not disappoint. The food and wine was wonderful! We had incredible service from our waiter and the other staff. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKaginVIPDined on 8/1/2014I loved this place. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs and helped me "create" my own dish! It was superb! He also noticed immediately when I mentioned to my boyfriend that my Pinot Noir was "cold" and had a fresh glass poured without me even asking him for a new one. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Great restaurantTML812Dined on 7/31/2014We had a great experience at this restaurant. Food and service as good as any restaurant in ATL. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.