3500 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.davios.com/
- Phone: 4048444810x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Lunch Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Bar Menu: Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Richard Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Davio's offers a full menu and a full service staff for catering. No mobile kitchen available.
- Private Party Facilities: Entertaining Spaces available for up to 150 Guests. For any Occasion! Holiday Celebration, Corporate Lunch, Presentation Dinner, Birthday Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Mitzvah, Shower or Gathering of Friends! Arrangements can also be made for the entire restaurant. Outdoor dining available with two fire pits.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Moore 6785001054x
- Entertainment: Available for private parties
- Special Events: Annual Gingerbread House Workshop every December
Wine Dinners hosted by Special Guest Winemakers (3 times per year)
A word from Davio's
Atlanta’s favorite Northern Italian Steakhouse. Davio's Atlanta offers the finest Italian cuisine, a full range of USDA grade Prime steaks, Brandt Beef, handmade pasta, fresh seafood and seasonal salads. Davio's offers a gluten free, vegan and vegetarian menu options in addition to the regular a la carte menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Davio's reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (43)fit for foodies (41)good for groups (37)great for lunch (34)notable wine list (33)great for outdoor dining (27)neighborhood gem (22)great for brunch (15)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (12)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Always Excellent!FMGM3VIPDined on 8/31/2014Davio's is one of the best restaurants in Buckhead. Try it!Special Features:
- Great food!MarisaDined on 8/29/2014The manager himself comes to every table to make sure you are enjoying your meal...great experience and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meeting placeSherDined on 8/28/2014Davios is the perfect place to meet a friend for dinner. The food and service were excellent and the noise level was low enough that we could enjoy a conversation without having to shout. Our waiter steered us perfectly toward food and wine that fit our own tastes while also helping us to order outside our usual comfort zone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davio's is a really good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I went for lunch. The service and food were great! I love the ambiance. However, the noise level was a bit too high.Special Features:
- Great for Date NightjjmaxjjDined on 8/23/2014Surprisingly cozy and the wait staff is serious about giving you a great experience. Food was good, prices were reasonable. Much fancier and romantic than expected for a location at the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday LuncheonBirthdayGirlsDined on 8/22/2014It was such a lovely birthday luncheon for a dear friend from Ohio who came to Atlanta to see her daughter. I was lucky to schedule her 'in' for her Birthday lunch, and we had a terrific meal with a scrumptious Peach Melba to top it off. The Chopped Salad & Margherita Pizza, plus the Roasted Tomato Soup, were each well-seasoned and well-prepared, plus beautifully presented. Great food + an Attentive Wait Staff = Happy Customers! Thanks for a lovely afternoon get-together!Special Features:
- Champagne CelebrationGigiVIPDined on 8/12/2014Champagne and Tuna Tartare & Yellow Fin Tuna Carpaccio was a perfect start to the evening. Davio's makes it difficult to choose, but the Handmade Tagliatelle pasta with Maine Lobster & the Grilled Colorado Lamb Chop was heaven.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2014I love going to Davios and have never had any issues while I was dinning there. Unfortunately this visit was not up to the caliber that I have grown accustomed too at this restaurant. Our waitress was barely at our table, charged us for large wine pours than we ordered and then made us feel bad when we declined dessert. Yes, we were not going in there to run up a $200 tab, but we should still be treated as an other patrons in the restaurant. In fact, this will be the first time that I send a complaint to a restaurant about the service.Special Features:
- lewisVIPDined on 8/7/2014Useless Hostess. Did not get requested table even though available. When we left was reading a book and did not look up.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceMSNSDined on 8/7/2014It was my first time at Davio's. I've always heard great things but finally got to experience it myself. The service was top notch. The food was very good and the restaurant is absolutely beautiful. It is a great choice for a special occasion. I will definitely return with my husband for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensivechrisvVIPDined on 8/5/2014I like Davio's; but a normal salad with chicken on it was $18, so lunch without drinks was almost $24, for just my part. I eat at expensive places often for dinner mostly, but seems a bit much for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie815VIPDined on 8/4/2014I have been wanting to try Davio's for a while. It did not disappoint. The food and wine was wonderful! We had incredible service from our waiter and the other staff. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKaginVIPDined on 8/1/2014I loved this place. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs and helped me "create" my own dish! It was superb! He also noticed immediately when I mentioned to my boyfriend that my Pinot Noir was "cold" and had a fresh glass poured without me even asking him for a new one. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Great restaurantTML812Dined on 7/31/2014We had a great experience at this restaurant. Food and service as good as any restaurant in ATL. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delightful!OTPDinerVIPDined on 7/30/2014Dining at Davio's is always a treat. Sometimes I will go in and just sit at the bar and enjoy a glass of wine by myself after a shopping trip at Phipps, and it's always a great place to meet friends for lunch or dinner as well. We have enjoyed every meal we've had here and the service is always superb. Don't think of Davio's as a mall restaurant - think of it as an excellent restaurant *very* convenient to high-end shopping. The ebullient Claude makes every visit even more special.Special Features:
- Great location and food for friendsltlive10Dined on 7/27/2014I enjoy the food, service and the atmosphere. This is a great location for a time out with the ladies. My daughter is going to have her 21st birthday celebration there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakBaitDined on 7/26/2014and the veal tenderloin was superb. The special seasonal desert was delicious!Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014There were four of us for lunch....each ordered a different entrée....food arrived swiftly. hot and tasty...wines were recommended and were very good...the service was outstanding and our waiter was very knowledgeable and very friendly...We shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedEmbarrassedVIPDined on 7/19/2014Everything was handled beautifully and professionally from the moment we walked in the door. We felt welcome and that our business was appreciated. Food was great, service was great, many table visits from management, many people helping make our dinner excellent. We will be back!Special Features:
- Delicious!!!Noots324Dined on 7/17/2014Davio's is fantastic food and service. Always a pleasure easy to get to and easy to park. Would go back tomorrow!Special Features:
- Dinner July 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2014Love their ribeye. Did not disappoint. Yellowfin sashimi appetizer was great. Service was quick and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!cdazzDined on 7/15/2014Made dinner reservations here for my wife's birthday and could not have been more pleased. The food and wine recommendations were fantastic as well as the service. Davio's was also flexible and accommodating to our special request (Saffron Risotto w/ Peppers and Asparagus). Both the Red Snapper and Filet were cooked to perfection. This was truly a memorable occasion!Special Features:
- Favorite restaurantMouseDined on 7/12/2014Davio's is one of our favorite restaurants since it opened. Love taking guest there.Special Features:
- ExcellentNickVIPDined on 7/7/2014The food was great - pasta appetizers and good mains - sirloin with Gorgonzola was excellent. Recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to celebrateCram4ceDined on 7/5/2014We had reservations for 8 for my girlfriends birthday celebration. Two couple backed out last minute and they adjusted and got us seated with no problems. nice size portions. I called earlier that day to see if I could bring a red velvet cake for the celebration . The manager was very apologetic and told me we could not because of policy. I understood that's the reason I had asked in the first place. the manager said he would make sure that there was a slice of red velvet cake for her and there was. We had a great time and i would definitely go again.Special Features:
- table for 7pistolDined on 7/2/2014The service was excellent for a larger party. The staff was very good and addressed every detail from timely course delivery to filled water glasses. The wine list was very good with a featured special, which was one of our favorites at a discount. The table was very good in its own room without a charge or asking so all could hear and be heard. All in a great night with wonderful food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit of a let downQueenBVIPDined on 6/20/2014I had looked forward to dinner at Davio's since they arrived in Atlanta. I love their Boston locations. Food was just ok. Our server forgot items on our order, I had to wave her down for a refresh of our wine and the lobster risotto was, well, bland.Special Features:
- DissapointingJenniferVIPDined on 6/15/2014We came here for Father's Day dinner, and I was very dissapointed. The food was average (for the outrageous price). For what they charge, you could go about anywhere in Atlanta. We had a party of 6 people and everyone agreed their meal was average. I ordered the crab cakes, which were oily and had too much breading. I also ordered a caesar salad, which was very flavorless and tasted more like mayonnaise than anything else. We had an 8pm reservation, so we were one of the later tables that night and it seemed like our server was in a rush to get us out. Several times she picked up plates and drinks without asking if we were done (which we weren't - one was a desert we were sharing). Don't waste your money here.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014One of the Best Steaks that i have had in a long time. Not many chef's know how to cook a steak Med-Well, but still juicy and tasty. Hats off to the chef. And the Mashed Potato's!!!!!!!!!! Nuff Said!!!!!!Special Features:
- My thoughtsZuleymaDined on 6/13/2014First time at David 's and absolutely loved it. Will definitely return. ASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallops and ServiceBellringerDined on 6/8/2014Best scallops I've ever eaten. But it was the service that made our experience exceptional. Our waiter was there when needed but always unobtrusive. He provided excellent recommendations. Overall a wonderful evening. I can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Good food, but priceyAguyfromatlantaDined on 6/7/2014We celebrated our anniversary here. They gave us a nice romantic table, and we were greeted and seated quickly. We shared a wedge salad and shared a pasta bolognese. I had the snapper and my wife had a filet mignon. All very good. Take money.Special Features:
- MikeVIPDined on 6/7/2014Very pleasant server; attentive. We have been to Davio's before, however, I don't remember such a tasty main course in past visits. The veal was prime and the accompanying sauce provided a perfect blend!
- Southern FunAlabamaVIPDined on 6/4/2014Very nice dining experience. Food was good. Service was good. Ambiance was very nice. Wine list is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysDGoodgameDined on 5/31/2014Davio's is a long standing favorite. I brought a friend in to try the Executive lunch and she loved it. She has become a fan also. The mixed greens salad was fresh and a wonderful starter for our meal. We both had the cod which was excellent. Our server mentioned that she was newly started, but we couldn't tell. She was pleasant, knowledgeable and she even took the time to invite us back to enjoy the brunch offerings on Sunday. I would highly recommend Davio's. The ambiance is quiet and upscale and the food is always a standout.Special Features:
- ExcellentunrulywizdomDined on 5/30/2014Our server Sean was exceptional. He was kind, humorous and unobtrusive. The salmon with quinoa and the red snapper were great. The non-baked cheesecake was as also delicious. We were celebrating an anniversary and Sean had the chef leave us a "Happy Anniversary" message around the rim of the plate scribed in chocolate. The plates are pricey, but it was worth it. Definitely a great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okay place but was not wowedjnk921Dined on 5/25/2014Food and service was pretty good. It was fancy inside but I wanted to sit outdoors since it was nice and it was just plain bistro seats- no candles, table clothes, etc. We paid over $100 for dinner for two and it looked like Starbucks seating outdoors- not what I expected at all. Also it was for a birthday and that was not recognized by anyone- waiter never said happy b-day nor was a simple b-day cake brought out (b-day occasion was confirmed at check in). Again not what was expected for a $116 dinner for two.Special Features:
- Attentive service, great valueTimeToEatDined on 5/22/2014Excellent lunch with special menu. First-rate service and pleasant, quiet atmosphere for doing business. Easy parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food not very tastyannieVIPDined on 5/20/2014I have been hearing about Davios for a long time Finally made it there and my Lobster pardelle was tasteless. Service people are great except for our waitress. Very shy and not very expressive. Could not hear her and didn't seem to know menu. She did not sayshe was new IF she was.Special Features:
- Buckhead Restaurant WeekJustBeeVIPDined on 5/19/2014This was our first visit to Davio's - thanks to Buckhead Restaurant Week. We enjoyed friendly bar service prior to our meal and the special tasting menu. We'd heard that Davio's had good calamari, so we added that to our order. We recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.