3500 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.davios.com/
- Phone: 4048444810x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Lunch Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Bar Menu: Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Richard Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Davio's offers a full menu and a full service staff for catering. No mobile kitchen available.
- Private Party Facilities: Entertaining Spaces available for up to 150 Guests. For any Occasion! Holiday Celebration, Corporate Lunch, Presentation Dinner, Birthday Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Mitzvah, Shower or Gathering of Friends! Arrangements can also be made for the entire restaurant. Outdoor dining available with two fire pits.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Moore 6785001054x
- Entertainment: Available for private parties
- Special Events: Annual Gingerbread House Workshop every December
Wine Dinners hosted by Special Guest Winemakers (3 times per year)
A word from Davio's
Atlanta’s favorite Northern Italian Steakhouse. Davio's Atlanta offers the finest Italian cuisine, a full range of USDA grade Prime steaks, Brandt Beef, handmade pasta, fresh seafood and seasonal salads. Davio's offers a gluten free, vegan and vegetarian menu options in addition to the regular a la carte menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Davio's reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)fit for foodies (45)good for groups (38)notable wine list (35)romantic (33)great for lunch (26)neighborhood gem (23)great for outdoor dining (19)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (10)great for brunch (10)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Over priced.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/20/2014The quantity and taste of the food was just fast fair. The price I was charged I felt was exorbitant.
- Exceptional serviceTonyVIPDined on 10/17/2014Totally unbelievable service exceeded our expectations in every way. We arrived at 10:30 pm after the movies and were welcomed in as if we were the first customer of the day. The food was awesome but the service was truly the best I've experience at any restaurant in Atlanta! The manager came and greeted us as we were seated and then checked on us twice during the meal without being obtrusive. No one rushed us out the door and we had a very memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless from start to finishhappyVIPDined on 10/11/2014It was our first anniversary and I don't think we could have picked a better spot! We had champagne waiting at the table when we arrived and it was delicious. We obviously were not David's only table in the very full restaurant, but he made us feel as if we were. The food was superb and the manager was very caring when he came to the table and offered us wine. This was our first of many more anniversaries spent at Davio's. :)Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceAtlanta01VIPDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful restaurant in Phipps Plaza, white tablecloths and romantic vibe. Delicious food and great service. First Class in every way.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphere!atlantafoodieDined on 10/11/2014I went here with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. The server, Stephanie, did a great job with recommendations and didn't steer us wrong on anything. The spring roll sampler platter was to die for! They serve half portions of the pasta dishes so we got two of those and one entree, the veal tenderloin. This was one of the best dishes I have ever eaten! The pasta is also hand made on site each day and you can certainly taste the freshness. They even brought out a complimentary dessert to celebrate! It was the chocolate melting lava cake (a bit sweet for me) with Italian cherries (awesome!) and cherry gelato. I would not only recommend this place but would also return to try some of the other menu items.Special Features:
- My go to placeTheHappyHungryOnesVIPDined on 10/8/2014When I want to enjoy the evening with a small group or large I always seem to pick Davio's in Atlanta. Claude is always gracious and John is always a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot in Buckheadx10leeVIPDined on 10/5/2014Davio's is a wonderful gem in Buckhead. Great food and ambiance.Special Features:
- nice evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We were celebrating a birthday and our first visit to davios...overall experience was great...food was very good as far as selection and appearance but lacked seasoning in most of the items at our table. I am a home cook for over 30 years so when dining out I have expectations for upscale food to be prepared perfectly Just more attention to tasting food before sending out or with proteins suggesting sauces to accompanySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!JGBKRBVIPDined on 10/4/2014The menu food selection was expansive and the menu special was an added treat. The food was well prepared and the service was top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead's finestJohnDined on 10/3/2014Davio's is always consistent. Service is good, food is good and manager is very professional. They also keep track of your favorites...great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tempting FindAmazed2TasteDined on 10/3/2014We have walked past the restaurant a couple of times and always enjoyed the smells coming out into the mall entrance. We stopped and had a drink one evening while waiting on the movie to start (45 min wait) so we finally we're ready to go again and taste the foods that we smelled that one night and we were amazed at the food and how it really lived up to the smells......that taste you just can't help but you salivate too. Will go back another day with friends....
- Reliably goodPOKoutDined on 9/19/2014Super service, a nice menu accented by seasonal specials, with a setting that allows you to talk easily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentGigiVIPDined on 9/19/2014Consistently provides excellent service and attention to detail. Great place to meet with friends after work and enjoy some fine wines and tasty appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Small portionsgrantk4Dined on 9/19/2014The food is always good, however the portions are very small. you may leave lunch still hungry. The service is always excellent.Special Features:
- FantasticFrequentDinerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Great drinks at the bar and a very good value. Veal Tenderloin the best I've ever had. My wife's bolognese perfect. Great scallops. Short ribs just a tad dry. Had been to locations in New England years ago. Will be back here again.Special Features:
- Dinner with local friends familyBogey13VIPDined on 9/13/2014We sat at a table near the back. Great service and our waiter, Brandon was attentive and had the chef make something for our out of town guest. The Kobe meatball was full of favor and was moist. The red sauce was good with a side of the meat bolognese. We will be back soon for a corporate event and have alway enjoys the service and the food. Very consistent.Special Features:
- Very bad experiencemeanchefVIPDined on 9/11/20144 of us went here for the first time. We ordered 2 different appetizers : Peach salad with buratta and Crispy chicken livers. The buratta was served ice cold and the chicken livers were the furthest thing from crispy. Our entrees were mostly good, especially the Lobster risotto. I had the short ribs which were fork tender, but dry dry dry - barely edible. I sent them back and got the risotto instead. When we got the check, we noticed that we had been overcharged by $100. Our waitress fixed the problem. We had split the check between 2 credit cards, but after we got home we noticed that it ended up being all charged to one card. A call to the manager resulted in him saying that it was the banks fault. Not a good night.
- OkBRGirlDined on 9/6/2014Food was reliably good. Bartender definitely catered to the crowd he knew. Kinda felt out of place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatILoveFoodDined on 9/3/2014Great food and server! David was wonderful. Will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MarisaDined on 8/29/2014The manager himself comes to every table to make sure you are enjoying your meal...great experience and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meeting placeSherDined on 8/28/2014Davios is the perfect place to meet a friend for dinner. The food and service were excellent and the noise level was low enough that we could enjoy a conversation without having to shout. Our waiter steered us perfectly toward food and wine that fit our own tastes while also helping us to order outside our usual comfort zone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davio's is a really good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I went for lunch. The service and food were great! I love the ambiance. However, the noise level was a bit too high.Special Features:
- Great for Date NightjjmaxjjDined on 8/23/2014Surprisingly cozy and the wait staff is serious about giving you a great experience. Food was good, prices were reasonable. Much fancier and romantic than expected for a location at the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday LuncheonBirthdayGirlsDined on 8/22/2014It was such a lovely birthday luncheon for a dear friend from Ohio who came to Atlanta to see her daughter. I was lucky to schedule her 'in' for her Birthday lunch, and we had a terrific meal with a scrumptious Peach Melba to top it off. The Chopped Salad & Margherita Pizza, plus the Roasted Tomato Soup, were each well-seasoned and well-prepared, plus beautifully presented. Great food + an Attentive Wait Staff = Happy Customers! Thanks for a lovely afternoon get-together!Special Features:
- Champagne CelebrationGigiVIPDined on 8/12/2014Champagne and Tuna Tartare & Yellow Fin Tuna Carpaccio was a perfect start to the evening. Davio's makes it difficult to choose, but the Handmade Tagliatelle pasta with Maine Lobster & the Grilled Colorado Lamb Chop was heaven.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2014I love going to Davios and have never had any issues while I was dinning there. Unfortunately this visit was not up to the caliber that I have grown accustomed too at this restaurant. Our waitress was barely at our table, charged us for large wine pours than we ordered and then made us feel bad when we declined dessert. Yes, we were not going in there to run up a $200 tab, but we should still be treated as an other patrons in the restaurant. In fact, this will be the first time that I send a complaint to a restaurant about the service.Special Features:
- lewisVIPDined on 8/7/2014Useless Hostess. Did not get requested table even though available. When we left was reading a book and did not look up.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceMSNSDined on 8/7/2014It was my first time at Davio's. I've always heard great things but finally got to experience it myself. The service was top notch. The food was very good and the restaurant is absolutely beautiful. It is a great choice for a special occasion. I will definitely return with my husband for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensivechrisvVIPDined on 8/5/2014I like Davio's; but a normal salad with chicken on it was $18, so lunch without drinks was almost $24, for just my part. I eat at expensive places often for dinner mostly, but seems a bit much for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie815VIPDined on 8/4/2014I have been wanting to try Davio's for a while. It did not disappoint. The food and wine was wonderful! We had incredible service from our waiter and the other staff. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKaginVIPDined on 8/1/2014I loved this place. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs and helped me "create" my own dish! It was superb! He also noticed immediately when I mentioned to my boyfriend that my Pinot Noir was "cold" and had a fresh glass poured without me even asking him for a new one. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Great restaurantTML812Dined on 7/31/2014We had a great experience at this restaurant. Food and service as good as any restaurant in ATL. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delightful!OTPDinerVIPDined on 7/30/2014Dining at Davio's is always a treat. Sometimes I will go in and just sit at the bar and enjoy a glass of wine by myself after a shopping trip at Phipps, and it's always a great place to meet friends for lunch or dinner as well. We have enjoyed every meal we've had here and the service is always superb. Don't think of Davio's as a mall restaurant - think of it as an excellent restaurant *very* convenient to high-end shopping. The ebullient Claude makes every visit even more special.Special Features:
- Great location and food for friendsltlive10Dined on 7/27/2014I enjoy the food, service and the atmosphere. This is a great location for a time out with the ladies. My daughter is going to have her 21st birthday celebration there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakBaitDined on 7/26/2014and the veal tenderloin was superb. The special seasonal desert was delicious!Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014There were four of us for lunch....each ordered a different entrée....food arrived swiftly. hot and tasty...wines were recommended and were very good...the service was outstanding and our waiter was very knowledgeable and very friendly...We shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedEmbarrassedVIPDined on 7/19/2014Everything was handled beautifully and professionally from the moment we walked in the door. We felt welcome and that our business was appreciated. Food was great, service was great, many table visits from management, many people helping make our dinner excellent. We will be back!Special Features:
- Delicious!!!Noots324Dined on 7/17/2014Davio's is fantastic food and service. Always a pleasure easy to get to and easy to park. Would go back tomorrow!Special Features:
- Dinner July 2014Siestagirl65Dined on 7/15/2014Love their ribeye. Did not disappoint. Yellowfin sashimi appetizer was great. Service was quick and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!cdazzDined on 7/15/2014Made dinner reservations here for my wife's birthday and could not have been more pleased. The food and wine recommendations were fantastic as well as the service. Davio's was also flexible and accommodating to our special request (Saffron Risotto w/ Peppers and Asparagus). Both the Red Snapper and Filet were cooked to perfection. This was truly a memorable occasion!Special Features: