David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
Champions Gate, FL 33896Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate/Dining.aspx
- Phone: 4073906664x6565
- Hours of Operation:
Serving dinner nightly from 4-11 pm. The lounge is open nightly until 1 am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robert Ash
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Ryan Burns 4072386517x
A word from David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Meet friends, family or associates in an upscale casual setting overlooking a the pools and golf course. Plasma-screen TV’s are integrated into the back bar and keep guests up to date on golf and other premier sporting events. Play a game of pool or darts before a great dinner and enjoy your favorite beverage or wine from our extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- ok but not brilliantLynTDined on 6/24/2014Quite loud due to big groups. It took a long time for our waiter to come to our table, even after he had walked past us several times and had been standing around. He was fine when he finally served us. The food was not memorable. Sea bas tasted like it had been over salted. I mentioned it to the waiter and he the chef does not salt anything.... but 2 us tried it and yes, too salty. It was replaced and came back plain as requested with none of the crust etc or stuff with anything. The place was ok and probably has better days. For our experience, unfortunately, we might not return again too soon.Special Features:
- nogobuffetsDined on 6/7/2014Have been to David's Club before and really like this place a LOT...there were 7 of us, along w/ a lot of other people celebrating, so the noise level was pretty high...but it was a TON of fun...food was excellent...most of us had the filet mignon...totally delicious and cooked perfectly rare for me...the wine list was excellent and we all enjoyed what we had selected. I would definitely book another celebration there...or even just a bite at the bar...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love David'smjvmageeDined on 5/16/2014Always eat here when staying at the Omni. Always enjoy the laid back, clubby atmosphere, seat by the window with a view of the lazy river. Had the Aleppo Pepper Chicken wings app and it was very tasty. Had the special salmon on the Washington State menu and really enjoyed it. Dear hubbie had his old favorite grilled cheese with a mac ad cheese side. He loves his cheese and finds David's mac n cheese very cheesy. We asked to not be rushed and service was very relaxed. Enjoyed the whole evening.Special Features:
- The following 76 reviews are from the David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate reviews archive.
- It was good. Service was slowOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2014It was good. Service was slow but great drink selection we love locally and we were very excited about the food and drink selections but it was VERY pricey for the level of service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Great food, great atmosphere, and service was good.Special Features:
- Second visit in 4 daysrgbydocDined on 4/11/2014We were not guests at the Omni but chose to dine there. My wife had salmon and I had blackened grouper. Both moist, well prepared and delicious. Service was timely but not obtrusive. We will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a differencergbydocDined on 4/8/2014We live part time in the area and will dine intermittently at David's . I've never been impressed with the food but enjoyed the place. But the other night was exceptional . Braised beef was perfectly prepared, salmon was moist and flavor great. Vegetable portions skimpy for price but were prepared and served just right. Evidently there is a new chef and based on my recent meal , I'll be backSpecial Features:
- Dining at David'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2014We were pleased to get reservations for our group[ at this busy restaurant and were seated quickly when our people arrived. The food was fantastic as most of our guests had the filet and you could cut it with a butter knife, and so tasty. Dessert was delicious as wwe enjoyed carrot cake and cheese cake. The only downside was the slow service.Special Features:
- Great spotJohnDined on 3/10/2014For fine dining or watching the game, fantastic place!Special Features:
- An Upscale Sports BarDaveHVIPDined on 3/6/2014Very impressed with the operation of this restaurant. Somehow my Opentable reservation was set for the wrong day. The staff was nice enough to adjust it for me and still accommodate my group of 6. This is an upscale sports bar. Great beers on draught and in bottles. We had Rebecca as our waitress and she remembered serving me and my wife on a previous night. She even remembered the obscure beer I was drinking. Food was excellent from steaks to fish. They even were able to accommodate 2 in our group who were vegetarians. My wife said the grilled cheese sandwich was one of the best ever. I had the Washington State inspired salmon as well as the dungeoness crab and pea soup. Awesome combination. Even saved room for the David's Coffee.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014We got a nice booth, and we did not have to wait for our drink order to be taken. Our server was excellent and very knowledgable about the menu. I picked the smoky tomato soup and my husband got the French onion soup. They were both excellent. As a vegetarian I picked the quinoa with goat cheese. It was delishious. My husband got the Championsgate Burger and side of mac and cheese. We enjoyed the food very much and felt very comfortable. Love the dark wood interior and the sports bar feel without it being too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayEatinoutDined on 2/3/2014We went there and the service is horrible. Food was adequate cream spinach and even the steak was subpar. The hollandaise sauce had no flavor. Number six for dinner even the champion burger was not worthy of being called a champion.Special Features:
- Lively sports bar with surprisinglyMaryDined on 1/17/2014I hosted a dinner with a client at David's Bar and was a little bit concerned that it would not be appropriate due to the Sports bar theme. We were surprised. Food was good, menu varied, specials delicious and atmosphere fun. It is a big place and that way the noise does not impact the ambiance. My guests enjoyed themselves as did I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big screen TVGazzaDined on 1/4/2014Very nice upscale sports bar. Tasteful decor, large big screen TV with comfortable leather armchairs for game watching. Interesting food menu, very nicely presented. Everything our party had was good from cocktails to wings.the steaks were expensive for this type of bar.Special Features:
- Expensive for a bar restaurant!CanTazVIPDined on 1/3/2014We went to David's club because it was close to our home in Florida and wanted to try something new. David's Club is set up in a large sports bar and tries to be fine dinning. The meal was average but the prices were extremely high for what we received. We were at a very high end restaurant two nights previous and the meal was less expensive and much better than what we paid at David's. Our bill at David's was over $300 for 3 people with only two drinking and we brought our own wine. We don't mind spending that type of money if the ambiance, service and food is exceptional but it is not at David's. Won't be returning or recommending.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the experienceHabsDined on 12/31/2013Excellent food, great atmosphere, excellent service, wine list was not great but everything else made up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast!DonnaDined on 11/23/2013Wonderful omelets!!!! Great breakfast buffet. Service was quick and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to have dinner,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/20/2013A great place to have dinner, watch some sports, play some pool...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service stands outJayannaDined on 10/12/2013The food was "ok" considering the price point, it is almost forced To have to be great food based on pricing, but is not , it's just avg. The service was Top dollar and we were treated to smiles and our server was excellent .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Sports Bar2hixDined on 9/29/2013Awesome place! The food was fabulous as was the service. High end sports bar with great seating for game watching on several televisions. 5 Stars across the board.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantSpotonDined on 8/26/2013My dining experience was lovely. The staff polite, courteous and very attentive. The food was delicious and worth the price. This is more for adults than childrenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice at ChampionsgateJohnVIPDined on 7/21/2013Good food good service..nice select of beer on draft. However it is pricey because of the Resort.Special Features:
- This was one of the most unhealthieOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/11/2013This was one of the most unhealthiest menu's I have seen in a long time. No grilled chicken. No light fare. Everything was high in fat and calories.. Would not recommend to anyone on a diet or with any heart problems.
- Too loud to enjoy.CLIFFLMTDined on 6/28/2013For being touted as a fine dining restaurant we were sorely disappointed. The food and service were acceptable but the noise levels were ridiculous. One had to shout to the server to place the order, and tableside conversation was out of the question. This restaurant is only acceptable for large groups. We couldn't wait to leave!Special Features:
- Great dining experienceJennDined on 6/1/2013Waitress was attentive and gave great recommendations. The food was excellent, well worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb everytime!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2013Great food great wine and always impeccable Service!!!!! Will not dissapoint even the real discerning!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/22/2013Great food, great atmosphere and friendly attentive staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceFiredivaDined on 5/18/2013Great with kids or date night. The food is creative but you still know what your eating! Lots of variety even if you are vegetarian. The food was very fresh and real! The staff could not have been any better! I would recommend David's club to everyone of all ages. This is our new fav!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our filet was room temperatureOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/19/2013Our filet was room temperature and unseasoned. White plate with filet and baked potato was a very poor presentation. Very bland, boring meal. Definitely does not command the price.
- Not as good as it used toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2013Not as good as it used to be- menu a bit limited in the affordable range . Food tastes great but there needs to have more healthy selections available - a Caesar salad is not a healthy option vs fries. Kids menu needs healthy options too. Bring back the grilled cheese and Cobb salad! Don't take I t off the menu, increase the price if you must!! Greek salad would be nice too.
- Not good for a fancy meal.njdaveDined on 12/31/2012Not good for a fancy meal. Contrasting TV and music going on and our waiter was just horrible. Food wasn't that bad but overall it is better for just bar hanging rather than dinner.
- This is located inside theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/27/2012This is located inside the Omni resort in Orlando, and overall, all of their restaurants are good; and perfect for group dining. We were a group of 8 and were very happy here and the service was very good and accomodating. We did not have steaks however but the salads were excellent, burgers excellent - one in our groups had the short ribs and they said they were very tasty and fell off the bone.Special Features:
- We enjoyed a lovely dinner!marf6Dined on 12/25/2012We enjoyed a lovely dinner! The food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Nicest place in the areatubbyfatDined on 12/11/2012Food was creatively inspired. Good quality, generous portions. Wonderful waiter, Tom.Special Features:
- Our Thanks giving reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We had thanks giving dinner here, the food was very good size portions , not massive but sufficient. The soup (roasted butternut squash was very tasty and well balanced with good seasoning. The blue cheese and Pear Salad great and the Turkey dinner sweet , succulent and traditional. All our party loved the food. its a nice venue the Omni is a very nice hotel - Daves Grill is very relaxed , has that sports bar come sitting room come restaurant feel we liked its informal approachSpecial Features:
- The restruant was nearly emptyBobCDined on 11/13/2012The restruant was nearly empty when we arrived, yet they sat us at the far end of the floor next to a table set for 16, which they added a 2nd table set for another 12. Instead of sitting, the group who had stopped at the bar on the way in, finished their cocktail hour next to our table. To say that a quiet evening was disturbed is putting it mildly. I just moved into the area but it will be a long time before I return to this place.
- Dinner was so good and sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2012Dinner was so good and since we are staying at the Omni we went back the next night and we are going back again tonight! The wait staff is fabulous - they aren't pests while you are trying to eat or have a conversation.Special Features:
- We were so happy that we choseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012We were so happy that we chose David's for dinner. The food was delicious, the atmosphere wonderful. The server was so nice and attentive, we wanted for nothing. thank you!!Special Features:
- Nice, but confusing....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2012It is a weird combination. they have a very nice bar and seating area but it is anchored on both ends by a sports theme - big screen TV, pool tables and the kids running around the games. they need to decide who they want to be - a nice upscale restuarant or a sports bar. You can't be both.
- The ChampionsGate burger isAlexVIPDined on 8/18/2012The ChampionsGate burger is one of the best burgers I've ever had.