David's Club Bar & Grill
6001 Destination Parkway - Hilton Orlando
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
David's Club Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thehiltonorlando.com/davidsclub
- Phone: 4073134300x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 4:00pm - 12am (bar open late)
Open for lunch during Football season
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Kevin Spencer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: David's Club at the Hilton Orlando offers a semi-private room that seats up to 40 people. Also available, is our unique lounge area which caters to those who are looking for a more casual reception style event. The capacity of this area is up to 40 people as well. Full buyouts are available.
- Private Party Contact: Pedro Amorin 407-313-8696x
- Entertainment: 11 LCD HDTV's with NFL / NBA / MLB Packages
2 Pool Tables
Outdoor terrace - cigars available
Fire pits and outdoor television
Occasional live music performer
- Special Events: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special holiday menus may be available.
A word from David's Club Bar & Grill
This elevated sports pub at the Hilton Orlando offers a high energy environment with craft beers, house infused moonshine, hand crafted cocktails, wine and sake. The menu features fresh and creative options including sushi, salads, pub grub and more. Indoor and outdoor seating, fire pits, pool tables, LCD televisions, and large overstuffed chairs make this the perfect setting for special gatherings in Orlando.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
David's Club Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Exceptional service/fantastic foodAndreyDined on 5/4/2014Was looking for a late night dinner & this seemed promising. They weren't too busy after 10PM, when we arrived, & had plenty of different seating options. Yana who was our server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu & drinks and made some very thoughtful suggestions. The cocktails were top notch and the food was very good. Overall, very impressed with the service received & would definitely visit again when in town. The evening elevated my appreciation for Hilton's commitment to hospitality & attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 29 reviews are from the David's Club Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Lovely...for adultsicpelftDined on 3/5/2014My daughter and I vacationed at The Hilton Orlando and ate here one evening. We ended up only having dessert...menu too adult orientated. The desserts were amazing though! I had the Bananas Foster...SO good!...she had the Chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on the side...they could have been meals on their own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic !cwalkVIPDined on 2/18/2014I was staying at the Hilton for a business event that I was working. I travel to Orlando 3 to 5 times a year. I don't think I've ever had a great food experience in terms of it being memorable because the food was extraordinary. So, expectations for quality food at a hotel restaurant are pretty low based on previous experiences. I was really shocked with this restaurant in terms of the uniqueness of the menu, the quality of the food and the surprisingly low cost. This evening I tried the Chowder. It was a very unique treatment of this type of food, as the clams were served in the shell and it was prepared like a stew. It was delicious. The waitstaff was fantastic and my server Tom provided the best service I have ever had dining out!Special Features:
- overall positiveOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/25/2013Holiday drinks were fantastic. The prime rib special was overcooked, but still really tasty. The advertisement said kids under 6 ate free, but we were charged. The three course meal was a good deal though, so we didn't push the free meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good hotel restaurant5demayoDined on 12/10/2013You won't have to leave the hotel to have a good meal at David's. The menu is simple but high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating Service!ErinMDined on 11/26/2013We arrived from the airport late & hungry. Tyler was an amazingly personable server. He knew what to recommend, and was personality plus! Looking forward to another visit on our next trip to FL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it!foodx2Dined on 7/26/2013We were staying at the Hilton for one night as a treat before leaving Florida. My daughter ordered smoked tomato soup with a big grilled cheese...the soup had zero spices...just tasted like slightly smoky canned tomatoes...the cheese was deep fried and had almost no taste...first grilled cheese I ever turned down a second bite of. I ordered the chicken Milano...with watercress in a balsamic glaze. It was actually inedible...the chicken was deep fried and like shoe leather. The watercress on top was so salty I literally could not eat it. It was the first time in my life I sent back a meal. To their credit they did deduct it but overall it was a lousy dining experience.
- Good food, poor service!jevm2Dined on 6/8/2013It started out fine, ordered food, got it in reasonable time, one follow up visit from waitress. However, when our plates were empty indicating we were done, waitress was a no show for 25 minutes, even though she was back & forth to a larger table right next to us. We were ignored for 25 minutes. Finally I got up & went over to another server at the register. Then magically our server walked by, looked at me & apologized. Table was cleared by her & she went to get our check. We had wanted dessert, but by this time I just wanted out of there. 12 minutes later a manager comes over asks how our meal was & handed us the check. Never saw waitress again. The result of poor service was reflected in her tip.
- Relaxed with stylevisitorDined on 5/30/2013It is a terrific place for delicious yet unpretentious food, in a busy kind of contemporary bar setting with a lot going on. We tried their burgers, pasta and shrimp, salad, vegetable dish two nights in a row and the food had interesting combinations and ingredients which played well together. The place has great decor, and was well appreciated by our family.Special Features:
- Eclectic menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2013Food very nice, prepared as ordered. Quiet and private enough for conversation. Service attentive but not intrusive. Interesting menu. No complaints
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/9/2013The entire staff was very attentive. Our waitress Sara, went out of her way to make our experience better. My daughter had asked if they had onion rings, which were not on the menu. She said they did not have them and she ordered something else. No big deal. When our appetizers arrived a giant plate of onion rings was with them. They had special made them for her! Wow what a nice thing to do. Our waitress also included some smores packs for the entire party of six to use in the firepits. That was a nice touch! Amazing experience!Special Features:
- The food was extremely overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013The food was extremely overpriced for quality and quantity. The only reason we went there was convenience for meeting a group of people who were all staying at the hotel. We spent $90 for 2 adults and 2 children and left not feeling very full or satisfied. It is hotel food after all. We went back the next night because we had a gift certificate and used that to buy appetizers. That was the much better route to go! The wings were good and the flat bread with shrimp and chorizo was tasty. Those were expensive too although it didn't hurt as much with a gift certificate. If you are staying in the area and have the time, it is much better to go to a restaurant away from the hotel.
- Surprisingly good for hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/12/2012Surprisingly good for hotel food. The sweet corn bisque was excellent!Special Features:
- great option if you don'tOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012great option if you don't want to go out of the hotel. food was really good. service was excellentSpecial Features:
- No need to leave the hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2012The food was excellent and the menu original. Interesting and delicious new twists on some old favorites. Even on a very busy night, the server was attentive and cheerful.Special Features:
- It was disappointing to beOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2012It was disappointing to be one of the first groups seated and told that we could not move our seats...we were overlooking the kitchen!!!! Not real sure why we could not be accomodated.
- Food was good and serviceLoriDined on 4/5/2012Food was good and service was very good. Very accomodating to special requests. More like a sports bar which adds a nice touch!Special Features:
- The food and service werejhofsfVIPDined on 3/4/2012The food and service were good and the place is convenient if you are at the Hilton - but I'm not sure I'd make a special trip to eat here.
- Great.... if you have teens in tow.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011For their New Year's Eve party this year, I found that there were WAY too many teenagers. I assumed for the price per person, the fact that reservations were required and because it was in a bar that it would be an 18 and up event but to my surprise, it was packed with lots of families with babies and lots and lots of rowdy teens. While the food and service were okay and the atmosphere was very upscale and sophisitcated, the ambiance and atmosphere for the evening was definietly hampered by the young, unruly patrons. After midnight, we took off in search of a more adult venue.Special Features:
- Great find for a hotel restaurant.ClifDined on 12/5/2011Somewhat eclectic menu. Lots of TVs for sports. Super beer selection. I love their unique B.L.T.E.Special Features:
- Seemed surprised by convention?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/4/2011Saturday through Tuesday annual SACSCOC meeting in Orlando moved ~ 4000 people through the airport turnstiles; nonetheless, David's Club seemed surprised that so many people were there to dine. Service was slow; food just average. I had read some interesting online reviews here and there and wanted this to be a really good hangout for fine food and Sunday and Monday Night Football. As it turned out, the bartender was the most friendly and responsive of the bunch. If you do go, opt for appetizers like the flatbread pizzas for your meal, but beware the sting of a $12 glass of house wine. Chicken and waffles was okay--a tad citrus-rich. Skip the desserts--sound special but tasted like they'd been on the rack or in the freezer too long.Special Features:
- The food was great, we justOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/27/2011The food was great, we just had a large party of people on a busy night and there were only two bartenders on so getting drinks after a day of tradeshows was challenging. Our waitress did a great job with what she was handed..
- If staying at the Hilton itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2011If staying at the Hilton it is convenient and the food is good. Somewhat overpriced for the size of portions you get, but that seems to be the case at most hotel restaurants.
- Disappointing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2011In spite of the look and feel of David's Club, it's still very much a hotel restaurant catering to the trapped guest. In town for a convention, made a reservation for 8 people. We had 2 hours to enjoy our meal before leaving for a concert downtown. Food arrived slowly, but all of us had our dinners around 45 minutes before it was time to leave except one. In spite of multiple promises by our waitress, one dinner arrived around 10 minutes before we were to be picked up by our arranged transportation. The manager dropped the food off and apologized, but seemed to care little for the inconvenience. He did offer her another glass of wine (since she had NO time to eat, she certainly didn't want to pound back a glass of wine). No comp.
- We came to David's for dinnerBarbaraLDined on 5/1/2011We came to David's for dinner with my family and a group of my daughters friends and the restaurant could not have been a better pick. Their burger was outstanding, as was the hummus appetizer. Even the young children were really happy with their kids meals - a step above the usual. Service was excellent, our waitress really paid attention to us and every detail. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Virtually empty for a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2011Virtually empty for a Saturday night. Excellent food and wait staff. Upscale sports bar. My friends and I enjoyed enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:
- It was good, very noisy though.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/13/2011It was good, very noisy though. Unfortunately, they were very empty and the host took us right to the table by the well lit server station. We asked for another table. I don't understand why they even showed us that table first. Think of the customer first; have the server's work as a team. The customer is the one that pays the bills and makes the recommendations.Special Features:
- Can't find many positivesFoodWineChickieVIPDined on 9/12/2010Can't find many positives about this restaurant. My two dining companions HAD to return their meals and their replacements weren't an improvement. My meal was just okay. Couldn't pick a wine that I really wanted off the smallish list, so went with a craft beer (beer selection is quite nice). Just not a good option, even for someone stuck in the beautiful hotel. Try Hilton's other restaurant, Spencer's, for a better meal.
- Drinks were good. The placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/21/2010Drinks were good. The place wasn't crowed yet there was some delay with food coming out of kitchen. The fries were not as hot as they could have been. The starter was very good; Mexican item. The batter fried fish was excellent.
- My whole family was quiteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2010My whole family was quite please with the appetizers & desserts. YUM!Special Features: