4920 Underwood AVe
Omaha, NE 68132Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dariosbrasserie.com/
- Phone: 4029330799
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm,Diner: Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Belgian, French
- Executive Chef: Dario Schicke
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Dario's Brasserie
Dario’s Brasserie is a destination for food lovers in search of casual, elegant dining, located in the heart of Omaha's Dundee neighborhood. Dario's passionate style of cooking incorporates classic French, traditional Belgian and modern techniques including the French method of sous vide. Here at Dario's Brasserie we believe Belgian beer pairs perfectly with any entree, such as mussels, steak and frites, and sous vide short ribs. With over 80 Belgian beers to choose from, you will find the perfect match. Our wine selection is focused on the regions of France and we offer classic French cocktails. The Brasserie has an inviting European style atmosphere, with a patio and a lovely bar area where you may enjoy a drink or have dinner. Stop in for lunch, dinner or our superb Sunday brunch. We also offer seasonal Belgian beer pairing dinners throughout the year.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Dario's Brasserie - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Dario's Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (75)neighborhood gem (75)special occasion (57)romantic (39)notable wine list (33)great for outdoor dining (23)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (16)good for groups (13)hot spot (13)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Dario's Restaurant Week 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2014We've always had a great meal at Dario's, and Omaha Restaurant Week dining was no exception. My husband and I had the Bison Wellington. We were surprised to find that it was a "deconstructed" Wellington, i.e., the filling and pastry shells (two pastry squares) were piled on top of the bison, but the food was delicious. The bison was cooked perfectly. Dessert was chocolate ganache cake--very rich and filling. My husband had the wine pairings, and all were perfectly suited to complement the food. A great dinner!Special Features:
- Great date night localenotafoodiekindaguyDined on 9/13/2014Celebrated our wedding anniversary and it met all the right criteria. Extensive wine and beer list although a lot must be bought by the bottle. Plenty of good finds regardless. Food was great and dessert was a treat. We had yellowfin tuna and a burger (what can I say... That's what my wife wanted) Pear crepes was the special of the night and didn't disappoint. Our server was very attentive and knew all about the Belgian beer I ordered which sold me. Overall great experience-would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchCorkyDined on 9/7/2014Love dinner here so tried brunch--disappointed. Herb omelet rubbery texture, salad greens fresh & tender but overpowered by vinegary dressing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent as usual. This has quickly become one of our favorites. The beer list is extensive and the good is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diva Dario needs a new tudeFoodJunkieDined on 9/5/2014Great beer selection and nice ambience, except the diva/proprietor/chef refused to cook my tuna "medium", insisting that I take it "rare" as described on his menu. Other reviews suggest his diva reputation is spreading. Dario needs an attitude adjustment.Special Features:
- Would have been fantastic but...Meech18Dined on 8/31/2014Loved the food and the wine/drink menu, however, the service was poor. We were waiting for our food for a long time and saw that the table who sat after we did ended up getting there food before us. We mentioned that to our server, she did not apologize or have any sympathy, she just said that they probably ordered something that took less time to cook. We also had to get her attention several times before getting ketchup. We also had to wait 10 minutes for her to pick up the bill in order for my credit card to be processed.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant in OmahaMonnieDined on 8/29/2014When ever I come home to visit my mother, I always make time for dinner at Dario's. This restaurant has it all - great beer selection, outstanding, creative, fresh food and an ambiance that is just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Killer experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014We sat down and look at the menu and we are very excited. the waiter came and was so knowledgeable and express the food so well. the wine list was great.a wonderful experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014This was our first visit to Dario's. I wish the waiter (or the board out front) would have told me the lobster risotto was $32.00. Thought that was a bit excessive for the small bowl of risotto and probably 4 tiny pieces of lobster. I definitely would have ordered something else.
- Great experience againNancycdeDined on 8/17/2014We've enjoyed Dario's on a few occasions and it never has disappointed. Mikayla was very knowledgeable about the food and beverages.Special Features:
- One of Omaha's treasuresLCOmahaDined on 8/15/2014In Dundee, Dario's offers excellent classics and up to date innovative dishes, all done to a T, with a comfortable elegance, an excellent beer list and good wine choices. Service is always excellent, and have never had a problem getting a table. We continually come back because we know we will get an excellent meal, and great service every time. Older children with adventurous palates can also be comfortable here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite Omaha restaurantLausbubDined on 8/10/2014Once again Dario's exceeded our expectations. Unique dishese, well prepared and perfectly presented. Red pepper, potato bisque was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to School DinnerDanielleandWallyDined on 8/8/2014We celebrated a back to school dinner with our high school boys. The ambience was excellent, the meals superb. The short ribs and lobster risotto were tops.Special Features:
- Great time!blessedmanDined on 7/27/2014This is the third time that we have gone to Dario's for our wedding anniversary. We enjoy ourselves each time!Special Features:
- Always ExceptionalomahaboomerfoodieDined on 7/26/2014Every time we go to Dario's we are impressed by the consistently high level of food and service quality! It's nice to know ahead of time what they are going to deliver, and Dario's always delivers the finest experience in food and service. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok...OmahaLadyDined on 7/23/2014Glad we tried it because I know it's been around for a while but wasn't overly impressed. Smelled old & musty inside. Service was friendly & split our checks without any hesitation. Food was good, but nothing outstanding.
- Bleh food.ABriardyDined on 7/19/2014Don't know what all the noise is about. I didn't care for Dario's at all. I was in a picky mood and couldn't decide on any of their extravagant dishes so opted for a cheese burger. It was one of the greasiest burgers I have ever tasted. I'm pretty sure it took 3 days to finally wash all the oil from my hands. The "frites" were meh. Good, not great. Hit the spot, I suppose. Would have tasted better 4 beers later. I will commend them on quite the beer/wine list. It's as big as the menu.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceShaderpixelDined on 7/15/2014Brought a friend who is visiting from NYC to this place. It was our first time trying Dario's out as well. Our server was very friendly. We tried some mussels for appetizer and it was delicious and full of flavor. I had the short ribs and it was perfectly done. It was charred just right on the outside while remaining tender, moist and very juicy. The food presentation is also above ordinary restaurants and everything was just done right. Would definitely return for more.Special Features:
- Had a happy anniversary dinnerintrodinerDined on 7/11/2014I would like to express my thanks to Dario's and their wonderful staff. I made reservations through the restaurants website (which was quite simple) I let them know in the notes section that my wife and I were celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and anything they could do to make the night special would be greatly appreciated.when we arrived the hostess made sure to wish us Happy Anniversary and showed us to our special table that had fresh lilies waiting for us.Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the wine menu and was more than willing to give my wife and I a few samples of wine before we made our selection. By the way the food was amazing. We'll be coming back and recommend this restaurant to all of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dario's is always a treat!ThomasesDined on 7/10/2014Our family has developed a tradition of celebrating each of our birthdays at Dario's. Everyone -- from our steak eaters to our vegetarians -- finds something that's just right for them on the menu or as a special. And everything is always delicious! The ambiance is just right. It's just cozy enough, with a wonderful bar. We plan to return, celebration after celebration.Special Features:
- The king of the fishYaToastDined on 7/6/2014I had the King Salmon entree. My date had a mussels pot. They were both spectacular. By far the best Salmon I have ever had, and I would order again in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Meal.FlogginvaughanDined on 7/5/2014The cheese plate and celery soup were special tonight. Service was attentive but not intrusive. Braunswiger turine was exceptional. Great fun evening with family.Special Features:
- Delicious!BabyDined on 7/2/2014Food and service were excellent. I will return for the delicious, high end comfort food and the service to match!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!QuattoslikesDined on 6/22/2014Dario's is awesome! Wasn't sure what to expect but we were very pleasantly surprised. The food was great, no, the food was awesome and their list of Belgian beers put me right back in Europe. Not only was the food great but the server rocked as well! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- DonnaDined on 6/21/2014The mussels were delicious and my husband and I shared a crepe made with fresh basil and apricots. It was fabulous!! Our server was outstanding.Special Features:
- Off night?OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/20/2014Dario's is one of our favorite restaurants in Omaha and is consistently excellent. However, on this night, a Friday, the normal buzz was missing, not the restaurant's fault, and the dishes missed the mark a little. One dish, rabbit, was excellent, but the yellow fin tuna had a slight fishy taste and was overdone. The tuna was okay but not up to the restaurant's standards. The homemade peach ice cream was excellent, as usual for their ice cream. Still a good evening but a bit disappointing.
- Consistent qualityTXHAWKIDined on 6/19/2014Never had a bad meal and it was true again. Had the crepe of the day. Delicious ! Service also excellent.Special Features:
- A True BrasserieOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Dario's always hits the right note for a relaxed, casual evening with excellently prepared food and good service. We love the little taste of Belgium right here in Omaha.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Proud to show off.CarmDined on 6/11/2014Had a delightful dinner at Dario's with a long-time friend from Phoenix. The restaurant was the perfect place to reciprocate a recent visit to Arizona where I was treated to great bistros and cafes. The food was excellent, and our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was definitely proud to share a great experience. Congratulations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent New Brunch MenuCEvansDined on 6/8/2014I have eaten at Dario's several times for dinner and a few times for brunch. Their new Brunch menu was a hit when my sister and I went. They kept several of the old favorites and added on some new wonderful dishes. Dario's is always leaves you full and impressed. You cannot go wring with anything you order from here, brunch or dinner. Delicious.Special Features:
- So So BrunchTrixieEatsDined on 6/8/2014I picked what I thought was a special place for brunch for a friend's birthday. The service was slow and poor. When the server did come, she was rude! When I asked questions, she rolled her eyes and gave so many non-verbals to make sure we knew that she didn't want to be there on a Sunday morning. Overall, I would not recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Special occasion special treatAccredoDined on 6/7/2014We often go to Dario's for a special event or when out of town guests come in. It did not disappoint. Incredible food and good service. All four of us gave the food a big thumbs up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2014Fantastic as usual. Unfortunately we only dine here once every 4-6 months, but we do enjoy it so. Neighborhood Gem!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/3/2014We eat out as a special event. Dario's did not disappoint us. We particularly like the willingness to split portions to allow eating a meal in courses, in portions that structure to an evening full of tastes and with nothing left over to take home to add to our collection of left overs. I was surprised that wine list seems to miss French columbard which I would have thought perfect for my rabbit dish. Nevertheless found something to enjoy. Thank you.Special Features:
- Kitchen and Waitstaff: Top NotchJohnDined on 5/31/2014I can always count on Dario and his team to provide a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dive in at Dario'sbigeater4Dined on 5/31/2014Great food, especially for the adventurous foodie. Solid Belgian beer listing both draft and bottle. Croque madame and Brasserie Burger were excellent. Must start with mussels!Special Features:
- The following 507 reviews are from the Dario's Brasserie reviews archive.
- Fantastic food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014My wife and I had our anniversary dinner at Dario's. The lamb belly, duck confit, and rabbit romulade were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!frankathDined on 5/21/2014Great dinner! The Mussels Provençal were fabulous. Never had better. The only small thing was that the short ribs, although very tender, were not a flavorful as I would have imagined. Our first time there and we will be back without a doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and beerChrisDined on 5/18/2014We have been enjoying Dario's for the past few years. It has become our go-to for special dinners (sunday brunch was celebrating our daughter's high school graduation) . . . our go-to when we want a good beer (happy hour on Tuesday nights!) . . . our go-to when we just want a good burger! We love Dario's!Special Features:
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/9/2014Each time I am here, it is perfection. Nothing overly fancy, but everything is perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.