Dari Seafood & Grill (fka Beebo Seafood and Raw Bar Restaurant)
8518 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Dari Seafood & Grill (fka Beebo Seafood and Raw Bar Restaurant)
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.dariseafood.com/
- Phone: 7184914400x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday To Thursday 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM,
Friday 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM,
Saturday 12 AM - 12:00 AM, &
Sunday 12 AM - 11 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater to all occasions.
- Special Events: Please know any promotional coupon offers purchased are accepted on Tuesday- Thursday & Sunday.
A word from Dari Seafood & Grill (fka Beebo Seafood and Raw Bar Restaurant)
The standard of our establishment is always high and we guarantee that it will always stay high. You can enjoy the best of seafood, meat or vegetarian dishes from our grill or oven with the great ambiance that we provide.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dari Seafood & Grill (fka Beebo Seafood and Raw Bar Restaurant) reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (2)special occasion (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- BonitaDined on 6/18/2014The service was sloppy. Too many mistakes were made with the orders, starting with the cocktails. The fish that should have been deboned was not until it was brought to the table and the mistake was noticed. By the time we were all served our deboned fish it had gotten cold. The side dish of vegetables was lack luster.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014I was on the hunt to find a new restaurant to take my guy to for Father's Day. I researched and found this. Despite a couple of negative reviews, I decided to give it a chance and was absolutely glad I did. First off, the waitress. She's like a very efficient robot. She does everything and gets it to you on time. She's very pleasant. She checked up on us regularly. We both had different kinds of salmon dishes but they were great. Relatively good portion. We enjoyed it very much. We had the dessert sampler which was delicious even though they took forever to come with it which was our only turnoff but otherwise, a great experience. Would do it again and would recommend to anyone. The ambiance is just perfect for a date too or groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not meet expectations.GoodeatsDined on 5/17/2014This place was recently taken over. However, not much was done to elevate the the quality of the food. The salads were the highlight. The falafel and kibbeh appetizers were not fresh and had an extremely hard outer shell like they were retried. The risotto was over poked and heavy. Same with shrimp & marinara. Nice place but food has to match.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Dari Seafood & Grill (fka Beebo Seafood and Raw Bar Restaurant) reviews archive.
- The best.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014"I have been to Dari few times already, and feel comfortable saying that it is straight up the best seafood and middle eastern food in nyc. The restaurant is very cosy full of romance and you feel delighted to be there. Everything we ordered from the menu was delicious and outstanding. Order anything on the menu, there hasn't been anything I've had so far that's been anything short of outstanding. Authentic, delicious, beautiful food with lots of soul. Awame dessert is the best dessert, period."Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurant !!!NancyDined on 2/7/2014Dari seafood and mediterranean is the best restaurant in Bay Ridge . The service is perfect and food is divine . You get the choice of so many delicious appetizers ,salads and entrees . It's a mix of seafood ,Syrian and Lebanese original dishes . I will definitely be back soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dari was my January entryJimmyDined on 2/7/2014Dari was my January entry into my Wife ongoing "Who can find the most delicious food" contest. I can confidently say that I am winning. Part one, drinks. I got the Winter Cabin cocktail, which had rye and orange and some other flavors. Actually, I got two of them, because it was delicious. There were at least two other cocktails on the menu that I wanted to try, and I didn't even look at the beer or wine list. Part two, food. The food is incredible. We got 4 dishes for the two of us. Some of them were very elegant, such as a fish tartare. Others were classed-up comfort food, like the hommos and falafel . I liked the comforting options best:Special Features:
- Worst meal ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/1/2014This restaurant use to be Beebo. Name was changed and so has everything else. Food was awful followed by service. Managers and staff spent entire meal fawning over a table of friends or relatives. We never saw anyone and our food was virtually inedible. Will never be back.
- Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013A horrible experienced on Valentines day dinner. I waited with my husband for almost twi hours to serve us our first course from their specia menu just drinking winr and picking on some bread because we're starving. Everything else, like soup and appetizer were ether cold or taste ufual. So, we weren't hungry after all. We canceled our dinner and paid for our wine, soup and appetizer and nothing else. I probably should just paid for wine because that was only thing we enjoyed. On top of that we waited awhile for our car necause the guys from valet parking a bad lost our keys to the car. Long story short I finally talked to a manger and complained.Special Features:
- This restaurant can be reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/6/2012This restaurant can be really great, but sometimes can be not so good. I think the executive chef needs to keep a tighter rein on his line chefs. We sent back our mussels in XO Hennessy pesto sauce because they were tasteless (we have had them before and found them delicious but this time it was like they were steamed in a little garlic) and the line chef tasted one and said they were fine and implied we were nuts. So our waiter, who we have had before, tasted one himself back in the kitchen and went over the guys head. Viola! New mussel pot that was as wonderful as it has been in the past. The oysters were fresh and delicious and no grit whatsoever, they make their own bread and it comes out hot with butter or tasty hummus, the afore
- first i would like to saycjd3Dined on 9/17/2011first i would like to say people from long island get in your car and go to beeboit is better than any place on the north shore i have been to them all. The service was perfect the food was perfect the ambiance was perfect i will be back and back and back again Your restarant is tops keep it up regards charles dunnSpecial Features:
- Never DisappointsStick66VIPDined on 8/26/2011Not my first time there, and never disappointed. Good food, good service, good atmosphere. I'll be back again. Looking forward to the Thursday night special...2 lobsters for $29.00!Special Features:
- Waiter was a little strange.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2011Waiter was a little strange. He would wait to see us eat or lean over to check what was in our plate. Felt like telling him to pull a chair up and sit because it would have been less awkward. The manager came over to our table 2 minutes after being seated and asked us how everything is so far??? I Don't know bc we havent ordered yet. She bombarded us with next weeks specials before we even heard that evenings special. IMO her unprofessional approach was a major turn off along with her overly (phony) nice personality. Too transparent. Over the food was decent. Don't think I'd go back.