Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge
1620 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.dapurkitchen.com/
- Phone: (954) 306-2663
- Hours of Operation:
Weekday Lunch Noon to 2:30 PM
Dinner Nightly: Sunday - Thursday: 5 PM - 10 PM, Friday & Saturday: 5 pm - 11 pm. Bar will remain open for one hour after the dining room closes.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Supardi and Edi Mulyanto
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call 954 709 8766 for more info or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: Try us for your next event!
- Private Party Contact: Edi Mulyanto 9547098766x
- Entertainment: DJs and other entertainment, Friday & Saturday Evenings
- Special Events: Monday: In the Biz Night. Happy Hour in Lounge 5 PM to 8 PM
Tuesday: Rolls Me Up 2-4-1 Sushi rolls All Day
Wednesday: Wine Down, Half off of all bottles of wine for lunch and dinner
Thursday: Bubble Bash, Moet Chandon & Veuve Cliquot' specials
DJ: Friday and Saturday
Happy Hour: Everyday from 5 PM to 8 PM
Open For Lunch Weekdays from Noon to 2:30 PM
A word from Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge
Dapur is the most recent and highly anticipated creation by renowned designer, chef and restaurateur Edi Mulyanto, who conceived Fort Lauderdale's most popular Asian and Thai restaurant. With his big dreams and cutting edge concepts, Mulyanto is always one step ahead. Alongside Mulyanto is one of South Florida's most sought-after chef. Almunir, has been known for innovative Indonesian and Malaysian cuisine. His artful dishes receive praise from critics around the world. Simply put, Dapur will be a cool, trendy spot with great food and drinks that will keep you coming back for more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (78)good for groups (64)vibrant bar scene (57)neighborhood gem (53)hot spot (53)special occasion (51)romantic (42)great for lunch (33)notable wine list (19)late-night find (16)great for brunch (7)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- Keep getting better !:)FoodieVIPDined on 11/20/2014I have been to Dapur many times, with smal groups, large groups and on dates, they never disappoint. They atmosphere is great, food is amazing and there are so many options. Definitely one of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 years and counting !FoodLover1VIPDined on 11/20/2014I have been dining at Dapur for almost 3 years now and it NEVER disappoints. It is ALWAYS packed, so make sure to get a reservation, but that means it's ALWAYS good and a great spot if you're looking for fantastic food and service in a vibrant atmosphere. TRY: crispy Brusselsprouts , doesn't sound good but with the sauce you pour over it and the way it's cooked, you will be pleasantly surprised and possibly have dreams about it later - Sushi - it's always fresh and SO good. My fave is the yellowtail jalapeno dish - Sake - unfiltered and cold is sweeter and easier to sip on rather than shots of hot sakeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/19/2014Dapur has an interesting and fresh take on Asian dishes. The Mandarin chicken was flavorful without being overwhelmed by the sauce, and it was piled high with fresh vegetables. Didn't hurt that Wednesday is 1/2 off a bottle of wine night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great variety of TapasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014Food was great - noise level a bit to high to have conversation across the table - service personnel a hit and miss...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Fourth timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014My fourth trip to Dapur for lunch - I had what can only be described as PERFECT sashimi: the salmon and hamachi were sweet and silky, and as fresh as could be! I could have Dapur everyday !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Dapur!FoodLover1VIPDined on 11/16/2014I love Dapur for it's extensive menu--even with a large group, there's definitely something to satisfy everyone, whether it be the tapas, sushi, or others Asian style dishes, etc. All of the food is delicious. Their drinks are also super delish , I tried their newest martini , the sinless martini and it was unbelievable !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dapur's energy !FoodieVIPDined on 11/16/2014Once you walk inside of Dapur you know that you are in for something special. It has an energy and atmosphere that is unique in Fort Lauderdale. Inside of one large space there really are many different dining experience to be had, which all compliment and enhance each other: class lounge and fine dining . The food is the same way...you can eat healthy, have large portions or nibble at little plates...the Asian flair in the food is fantastic. The energy coming from the beautiful space, food and people is contagious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/15/2014We keep coming back to this restaurant, Brussels sprouts are the best!! Friends that don't even like Brussels sprouts are wowed by their taste!! A lot of selections for Vegans!!! Our server was very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The food was great. Our only criticism is that our order, which consisted of only small plates, came out all at once. We would have enjoyed it more if the timing had been better and we could savor each dish we tried.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always pleasesJtropicsVIPDined on 11/14/2014Once again, the food was delicious. The brussel sprouts were out of this world. It did take quite a while to get our drinks, however. After that, our service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favourite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Here we come again and again . We can't have enough of Dapur. We love the food, the drinks, ambience , service and everything else . Simply the best restaurant in town .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep up the good jobFoodieVIPDined on 11/13/2014Dapur continues to set a high bar with its service and evolving menu. I could have Dapur everyday !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014The food at Dapur is amazing! I would definitely recommend for anyone who enjoys asian food to make a stop in here and partake of their extensive menu. From the very simple Brussel sprouts , to bang bang scallop, Korean short ribs, beef rendang and more . This was our second time here , but for sure that we are the new die hard fans of Dapur now. Love this restaurant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most delicious Oxtail Soup.Sha2014Dined on 11/12/2014I am one of those people who loves Oxtail Soup. I have been all over the places/restaurants comparing Oxtail Soup one to another. DAPUR has the best portion and the best taste in the city!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The First not the last!:)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Our first time at dapur was incredible. Everything we had was amazing , Brussel sprouts, bang bang Scalops , rock shrimp ! Wow, we will be back soon for sure .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Place to beFoodLover1VIPDined on 11/11/2014We recommend and bring friends all the time. Everyone always raving about the experience. Most of my friend are regulars now. You can have a nice dinner for 2 or 20, you can also can have a large size party too. Best Asian upscale restaurant in South Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing LunchFoodieVIPDined on 11/11/2014It was my first time for lunch at Dapur . I had the fish curry from their lunch special as well as the crispy Brussel sprouts . We also ordered a couple of rolls for the table, my favorite being the Lobster crunch roll! The lunch portion is very generous. It's our new lunch spot now for sure!! Can't wait to go back with the rest of my co-workers .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PamarazzziDined on 11/8/2014I discovered Dapur about a month ago and have been drooling over going back every single day! Every single item is delicious. We ordered the Kobe Beef Sliders, Rock Shrimp (had to get 2 orders because our table loved it), brussel sprouts & various sushi rolls. I can't wait to go back for the Bang Bang Scallops. We went with glutton free people and they, too, loved everything. The owner is so friendly. He really takes pride in his customers and his service. This is my new FAVORITE RESTAURANT! I HIGHLY recommend this. The group I went with had never been there and they also gave it a 10 star review...out of 5 stars, so that's pretty good!Special Features:
- Great RecommendationNCmFoodDined on 11/8/2014We were recommended this restaurant by one of the attendants at out hotel. It was well worth the cab ride, and we really enjoyed a dinner of small plates. If we end in FLL again we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie heavenPRFoodieDined on 11/8/2014This was our second time at Dapur. We love the tapas style menu for its diversity. The food is consistently delicious, the ambiance fun and the service very good. The rock shrimp are a must!! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing AS ALWAYSKriskissVIPDined on 11/6/2014Love love love Dapur. Always delicious!! The New spicy edamame is my new addiction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun fun fun !!FoodLover1VIPDined on 11/6/2014Brought 5 friends and everyone loved it. Looking forward to have our holiday party at Dapur.Special Features:
- Faboulus Dapur!!FoodieVIPDined on 11/6/2014Dapur is getting Better all the time. The food is super amazing. We are officially addicted to their Brussels sprouts and tuna tartar. Everything is always very good here, the food and the drinks are always very consistent . The new sinless martini is so amazing, everyone on our table had at least 2 that night . Can't wait to enjoy more Dapur!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGDININGDined on 10/25/2014We love this place his is not the first time we have been there. We go often because we love it so muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findBadass48VIPDined on 10/25/2014We dined here on the recommendation of many people. The food was delicious. A unique spin on many Asian favorites. Don't miss the Brussel sprouts!! Great attention to detail. Highly recommend. Count us as regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2014Awesome Food just incredible, the selection is different from any restaurant that I have been to and I am a Foodie, The server was okay nothing out of the ordinary…The only part that really was disappointing especially since we all wanted to dance…the DJ was absolutely the worst…Special Features:
- The Best Asian Resaurant in SoFlaFoodieVIPDined on 10/24/2014Really enjoyed this place. The food, the service, the ambiance were all fantastic. I could come back here over and over. It's also not too expensive. Everyone in my group really liked it, too. The brussels sprout may sound unappealing, but was really incredible. I usually don't eat Brussels sprout , but this really impressed all of us. I would also recommend the Mushroom , tuna tartar , the aloi roll( the best roll I ave ever ad ), the tropical tuna is amazing too. Every dish is so delicious . All in all, this is one of the best asian restaurants I've been to in south FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two for Tuesday SushiDerekDined on 10/21/2014Apparently this is so popular that it creates quite the backup in getting food out on time. It took a long time for us to get our food...
- The one and onlyFoodieVIPDined on 10/10/2014We have been coming to Dapur for almost 2 years now, by far Dapur is the best restaurant and lounge in Broward , no one else has that. The food and the drinks are delicious . We have brought so many friends and everyone loves it. Keep up the good job and we will keep coming back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for food loverssylariesDined on 10/7/2014My group of 5 arrived Oct 7 at 9pm. Unfortunately we were not aware of the 10pm closing time. However upon arrival we were ignored. The staff made us feel very unwelcome. The waiter informed us that the Kitchen closes at 9:30pm. The small plates were excellent, especially the miso cod, the Cry Baby, the bang bang scallops, to name a few. It's unfortunate that our waiter, who I'm sure was instructed by the Kitchen, hurried us, hence ruining what would have been a more pleasant dining experience. I will never go back. Customers keep the doors open! And there are so many other options! They may need to be reminded of that. A shame because the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super !!FoodieVIPDined on 10/7/2014We have been coming to Dapur for over 2 years now. Everything is always great , the service,the food , cocktails and the beautiful ambiance . Always looking firmward to coming back to Dapur .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulFoodLover1VIPDined on 9/26/2014Never had a bed experience at a dapur . I took a friend for the first time, she loved it. She can't stop talking about the Brussels sprouts , kobe slider , and tuna tartar!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dynamite DapurbobbyeatsDined on 9/24/2014Food was incredible. Brussel sprouts, Tuna Tropical, Kobe Sliders each one so unique and outstanding taste. Service was impeccable and friendly. Couldn't be happier with this evening out for dinner.Special Features:
- Fantastic RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Had a wonderful birthday celebration at Dapur! Food was phenomenal, and service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New gathering spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We went for happy hour and we had a blast! The food was excellent, Robbie the bartender was super attentive and patient, the area was clean and beautiful! We will definitely be returning for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoodieVIPDined on 9/15/2014Love the ambience , the service and the food. The best asian restaurant in south Florida.we loved everything we ordered . crispy Brussel sprout, Kobe slider and tuna tartare are must every time we come . Keep up the good work . We will be back .Special Features:
- Fantastic experienceFoodLover1VIPDined on 9/15/2014Dapur has such a great variety of fabulous food! Everything on the menu is super delicious and designed for everyone . You can have your own dish...or the best part and they recommend that you share, so everyone can pick a dish and then share amongst the group! The more people the better. Looking forward to going back for another fantastic experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME PLACEDININGDined on 9/6/2014We love the fact that they have a bar and music in one area and then the dining in another area of the restaurant. This is perfect for us because we like to have a drink before dinner and come back to the bar and hang out after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and drinksGeorgeDined on 9/6/2014I've eaten here many times before. Food and drinks were great, however, worst service I ever had here. Usually, the waiters and waitresses are great. But tonight, was very bad. Waitress named Amy. We never saw her and I had to get the drinks for the table. At the end, she again disappeared and I left the money in the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedJessieDined on 9/6/2014This was the worst experience I have had at a restaurant in a very long time. The waiter only came to the table to pick up the check. I had to physically get up and find him 6 times and the first time was to wipe off the table which he never did. I never received the food I ordered twice and my party was there over two and a half hours. I returned to Dapur after a lovely evening for my birthday in July but now I will probably not return because my evening was ruined by the service I received or should I say the service I did not receive. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was informed that all the staff was busy attending to Ryan's birthday party. This was not fair to the other customers, I am still highly disappointed and I left hungry