Dantanna's Surf and Turf
3400 Around Lenox Drive, Suite 304
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Dantanna's Surf and Turf
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dantannas.com/
- Phone: 4047608873
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm Late Night Menu: Nightly After Dinner Until Close Brunch: Saturday and Sunday: Open Until 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Tim Williams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private room as well as semi-private dining. Our private room is wired for A/V connections to our incredible video screens with direct laptop plug in capabilities and is equipped with its own state of the art presentation screen and features wireless internet.
- Private Party Contact: Jay Kazlow 4047608873
- Entertainment: Football season is here!!! Come in and watch your favorite college and pro teams every weekend and build your own gourmet Bloody Mary’s every Saturday and Sunday.
- Cross Street: Peachtree Rd.
- Public Transit: We are convenient to both the Buckhead and Lenox Road MARTA stations. There is also the free Buckhead Trolley that runs throughout Buckhead and stops at our door and we are one block from the MARTA bus stop on Peachtree Rd.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is a very large private lot adjoining the building, parking is never an issue.
A word from Dantanna's Surf and Turf
Dantanna’s combines culinary excellence with the entertainment value of sports to create the ultimate restaurant experience. With locations downtown and in Buckhead, we are Atlanta’s only upscale sports restaurant that exudes the sophistication and elegance of a five-star restaurant and excitement and entertainment of having a private box at your favorite game. Dantanna"s Restaurants are not sports bars, but Atlanta's only upscale sports restaurants. Whether you’re looking for someplace to watch your favorite sports or you’re looking for an upscale meal in an elegant restaurant that attracts a sophisticated crowd, Dantanna’s has what you’re looking for. When you want to experience one of the best steak house or seafood restaurant experiences Atlanta has to offer, be sure to think of Dantanna’s. In addition to offering an expansive selection of top shelf liquors and beer, Dantanna’s also has one of Atlanta’s best wine lists that features over 100 wine selections by the bottle and overContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Dantanna's Surf and Turf - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Dantanna's Surf and Turf reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (10)good for groups (10)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (8)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (5)special occasion (4)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Went to watch World CupVIPFoodieDined on 7/13/2014This was a great place! The bar was awesome and the special drinks for the World Cup was a nice touch. Everything we ordered was great. Definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will be backAmandaVIPDined on 7/12/2014Last minute lunch decision on Saturday. We sat out on the covered portion of the patio. I really loved the hospitality shown by the hostess. The Crab/Artichoke dip was to die for. Our cosmos came in stainless steel glasses so they stayed cold. For my main course I had the shrimp scampi. When I inquired about the onions are in the dish my waitress said that she wasn't sure and that it may be pre made? I am hoping that you would no "pre make" your shrimp scampi in any fashion. The onions were large enough to pick out so no worries. I only had 5 shrimp and way too much pasta but I still really enjoyed my meal.Special Features:
- Overall OKalleyxoopsDined on 7/7/2014Food was really good, however service was not good. Our waiter was very condescending and had a hard time explaining some of the menu options. The ambiance wasn't great wither. I went for my bday and expected a nice dinner with friends and we all left underwhelmed.
- Repeatedly great !BIGFANDined on 7/7/2014We enjoy our visits to Dantana's each time. In fact my 20 yr old daughter chose to have her family Bday dinner there based on my comments following client dinners. It is a great place for family, friends or Business dinners. The staff is great and the Tuna awesome. We have never had a bad dish there. Even if eating alone the bar or dining tables are wonderful and you don't feel out of place. If you like any sports this is also the place for you. unobtrusive TVs and projection units play a variety of games but do not intrude upon family or Romantic Dinners. I have entertained business associates there and it is now their go to place. Well worth the trip from Suwanee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for the 4th!eatwell2014Dined on 7/4/2014Had dinner on the patio on 4th of July. The Angus burger was perfect pick for the holiday. To top it off, we didn't get kicked out before the Lenox fireworks show and had the perfect "front row" seat for the show. I might try to make dinner on Dantanna's patio for the 4th a tradition!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oh my...OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 7/4/2014Having eaten here several times before, I was totally dismayed (particularly since we brought friends from out of town) at the lackluster food and the awful service. The manager eventually comped our drinks and one of our dinners, but only after we had to complain several times. A 45 minute wait for appetizers was not a good way to start, then most of our meals arrived with barely warm sides and had to be sent back. The topper for us though was the awful attitude of our server, who we watched in horror as she wiped her nose on her sleeve while addressing the table next to us, then promptly picked up a pile of plates for our appetizers and had her fingers all over the eating surface. All in all, an awful experience. We will not be back.
- This is a must, when in Atlantadcide2win2dayVIPDined on 7/4/2014PLEASE do yourself a favor and eat here! The food is spectacular...service is stellar! I will surely go back when I'm in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeDeeEatsDined on 6/27/2014Enjoyed the food & the ability to watch the game while there. Will definitely return - my servers were great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineAtlanta01VIPDined on 6/20/2014Really enjoyed dining at Dantanna's. The food was very good and the atmosphere comfortable and fun. Many tv's throughout the restaurant for the sports enthusiast.Special Features:
- Awesome sports barKellieVIPDined on 6/6/2014A go to spot for sports & patio dining. Always a fun bar scene & love brunch Bloody Mary bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Burger!mprofantVIPDined on 6/1/2014This is a GREAT sports bar, with a great outdoor patio area complete with TV's. I had a hamburger, and it was thick and juicy. Memorable. Our server was very attentive . . . the only thing I would say is the outdoor patio area is a little too modern for my taste . . . concrete. I'd like to see them add a few palms or greenery . . . but, I'm not going to a botanical garden, I'm going to a restaurant, and the food was great!Special Features:
- DisappointedAshleyDined on 5/30/2014My boyfriend and I came here to watch a game and to try the Krispy Kreme bread pudding. Unfortunately they were out of it for the night. Instead we checked out the bar menu(which was on an iPad) the prices of the drinks were listed, and we ended up ordering mojitos. When we got the bill, we were charged an additional $2/drink from what was listed on the menu. I asked the server why and he said, "oh, there's an upcharge for the lines because there is a shortage". We were not told this when we ordered, so we got the manager involved. After that, the server had a very bad attitude. Not a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Dantanna's Surf and Turf reviews archive.
- Fantastic Food and AtmosphereChicajodyDined on 5/11/2014I've been several times and the food is consistently wonderful. Great ambiance and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedRedgadawgVIPDined on 5/11/2014Regularly visit for Sunday Brunch with wife, son and girl friend. Mother's Day was a promotion and we made reservations, it took forever to be served cocktails, waited an hour for entree's, then the check was presented and the Mother's Day special (entrée for mom free) was not deducted, waitress said she did not know my wife was a mother, even though she was congratulated by two of staff for being a mother. Rethinking my Dantana's advocacy, last several trips the service has declined and wait times increased, they were not that busy!Special Features:
- Guys: This place is amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/25/2007Guys: This place is amazing and well thought out! Follow me... Her: trendy, not overly contemporary decor (could be perceived as romantic), extensive wine list, better than average menu, and adjacent to the Lenox Mall. You: huge TV's viewable from many angles showing SPORTS. You can pretend to be interested in the new spring line of Coach purses one minute, and walking across the parking lot to this place the next! It's definitely a higher brow type of sports bar and seems to have a young professional atmosphere after regular work hours. Great place!Special Features: