1 CNN Center Suite 269
Atlanta, GA 30303Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dantannas.com/
- Phone: 4045228873
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brad Parker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Marietta Blvd. & Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Public Transit: Convenient to the Phillips Arena/Georgia Dome MARTA station and one block from the MARTA bus stop on Marietta Boulevard and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: There is parking available in the adjacent CNN parking structure as well as the nearby GA World Congress Center Red Lot. Valet parking is available at the Omni Hotel located in the same building complex.
A word from Dantanna's Downtown
Dantanna"s Downtown is the newest addition to the Dantanna's family. Featuring the same amazing menu as our flagship restaurant in Buckhead, Danatanna's Downtown offers everything people have come to expect from us, and a little bit more. Dantanna's Surf & TurfLocated in downtown Atlanta in the world famous CNN Center and adjacent to Centennial Olympic Park, Dantanna's Downtown can accommodate everyone from the business person on the go to those looking for an elegant night out on the town. We give you the experience you're looking for. This location features both an express pick-up counter and two beautiful dining patios. Guests can rent a personal wine locker or plan their special events in our private dining areasContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dantanna's Downtown reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great ambience, disappointing foodExpectationsDined on 6/26/2014This is the second time in the past month I have come to this location of dantannas. Both times, the food has been entirely disappointing when compared to my experiences at the buckhead location. The crab dip appetizer was especially bland and reminded me more of a cheap crab soup you buy in bulk from Sysco than a home made chunky and creamy dip with noticeable crab meat that I would expect from a middle to higher end menu selection. The entree was just fine, but again bland. It certainly served the purpose of being a great place to watch the World Cup and the service was good (except for a vapid hostess who would not seat me without the entire party and then forgot who I was when I came back a minute later).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedYamahazingVIPDined on 5/12/2014This is basically a glorified sports bar. And do believe the reviews about them wanting to get you in and out asap. Disappointed. The only reason I would ever go back would be to watch a sporting event on TV with a group, as they have big booths with individual TVs, as well as private rooms with big flat screens.
- Average but ok if going to eventEnjoyinglifeVIPDined on 5/12/2014While this won't be a foodie choice, it's location is good if heading to an event at Philips Arena. Appetizers and salads were good - tried the spinach salad, crab cake, and calamari. Cocktails were bland, so go for beer or wine. Service was earnest though slow; let them know you have an event to go to and they'll get you your bill on time.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Dantanna's Downtown reviews archive.