Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
200 Lake Washington Blvd
Seattle, WA 98122Neighborhood:
Leschi / Madrona / Madison Park
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels-broiler/daniels-leschi/
- Phone: 2063294191x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-10:00pm
Monday- Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff McCarthy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Daniels' Broiler in Leschi can accommodate large parties of up to 20 people. The entire restaurant is available during the day and can accommodate up to 80 people.
- Private Party Contact: Schwartz Brothers Private Dining 4259906310x
- Special Events: Join us for our year round Weekend Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-2pm.
A word from Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
Daniels' Broiler in Leschi serves USDA PRIME BEEF EXCLUSIVELY .Continued
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington are available from every table and outside waterfront dining is available during the warm weather.
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington are available from every table and outside waterfront dining is available during the warm weather.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi - Best Restaurants in Leschi / Madrona / Madison Park ›
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (91)special occasion (81)romantic (60)neighborhood gem (54)great for outdoor dining (48)fit for foodies (33)notable wine list (33)great for brunch (26)good for groups (18)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (5)hot spot (3)Show More
- Great SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We went here for my birthday and thought the steak was wonderful. The sides we ordered were only okay (disappointing). The artichoke appitizer was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening!YumdinningDined on 10/11/2014After Receiving a gift certificates from a friend, we decided on going to Daniel's broiler - Leschi, my husband and I invited our son and his girlfriend to experience a great evening on the water with us. We had heard that the food there was oh so good, and no disappointments were had at our table. The atmosphere was elegant and very relaxing, our waitress was just wonderful. We never felt rushed she was so patient and made us all feel very special making our evening so memorable. I would recommend Daniel's broiler for a special evening to my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualFoodloverDined on 10/9/2014We brought our friends who were leaving in a couple days. We all enjoyed the evening tremendously. My steak was a little tougher and had more gristle than usual, but still very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014for the cost not what we would have expected in food flavor, quality and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 10/5/2014Nice view, friendly service. Overpriced Brunch items however left much to be desired. We came to celebrate a special occasion, and this was our first time at this restaurant. We were not impressed with the quality or taste of the 4 different entrees and see no reason to return.Special Features:
- Wish I'd Visited SoonerCatherineDined on 10/5/2014I've live in Seattle for 30 years and never before visited Daniel's Broiler because I generally feel that the cost of "steak houses" is grossly inflated. But it was my daughters birthday and I wanted to treat her and her partner to a nice meal. My daughter opted for a Sunday brunch. After looking at reviews on line it seemed that Daniel's at Leschi was the place to go. The brunch fare was unique, varied, large portions and absolutely delicious. The breakfast cocktails were exceptional. Beautiful setting on a spatious deck overlooking Lake Washington. The staff was very attentive, informative and friendly. The cherry on top was that the price was not nearly as high as I'd anticipated for such a great dining experience. Yummmm.Special Features:
- Place to go!NiichDined on 10/4/2014Great food and service! They were a bit pricey but worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandinggood2goDined on 9/27/2014I was looking for a great place to take my wonderful wife for her birthday and I found it. I can't think of anything that wasn't perfect on that night. The food was excellent and the service couldn't be any better. The location seemed very special to us, with a wonderful view and easy parking just added to our outstanding experience.Special Features:
- Great & Pricey!GeriDined on 9/26/2014Our dinner was delicious and very romantic. Prices are just a bit too high!Special Features:
- Order Steak!BellevueKDined on 9/24/2014My husband's steak and garlic mashed potatoes were wonderful. I ordered salmon from the specials sheet, served with peach salsa and orzo salad. The waiter asked how I would like the salmon cooked, indicating that it is cooked medium rare unless you specify something else. I have to admit I was surprised by that. I ordered medium, thinking that it would be cooked thru, but should have ordered well done. I was not impressed with the salmon (which was partially raw and not very good) or the lobster bisque (which was not as flavorful as I had hoped.) The prices are ridiculously expensive in my opinion. The service was really good though, and we had a nice table by the window and a lovely view. However, I won't be going back.Special Features:
- diana156VIPDined on 9/20/2014Expensive & and my Rib -eye was serviced room temperature !!!Special Features:
- Best Daniel's locationNaomiNVIPDined on 9/19/2014The relaxed elegance and warm neighborhood feel are why my husband and I prefer this location of Daniels for a impromptu happy hour or delicious and pricey steak dinner. The tables usually consist of neighborhood regulars and family gatherings, definitely a different crowd than the other locations. Views are gorgeous, you're right on lake washington. Service and food are similar to other locations, excellent all around.Special Features:
- Geneva ReunionShotGun1852VIPDined on 9/16/2014The food was excellent. Popcorn shrimp are a great way to get the evening going. Steaks and chops were done perfectly. Reasonable selection of northwest wines. The view from Daniels Leschi was, as always, beautiful even with the days becoming shorter. Service was fine. The timing was a bit awkward, but I once orders began to be taken, all went smoothly. Daniels is expensive. No soups or salads, two deserts, one bottle of wine and only two steaks, yet still about $400 all in for four people. This is why I checked the special occasion box. Still an occasional favorite for the right situation.Special Features:
- Never DissapointsthesaintDined on 9/14/2014It's my in-laws favorite restaurant, so my wife and I are always glad to join them. Besides the great food and stellar service, it's one of the best views of any restaurant in Seattle. Overlooking the Leschi Marina, with a wonderful view of Mt Rainier - who could ask for more.Special Features:
- Very accommodatingboatdinerDined on 9/14/2014Our server Chanita and the chef at Leschi patiently found a great meal for our allergy-prone twin 5 year old girls. We appreciate their extra care and the benedict steak oscar was fabulous. Plus we were lucky enough to tie up in Daniel's transient slip! A great start to a wonderful Sunday on Lake Washington.Special Features:
- 50th anniversary partytharriscp1Dined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating my sister and her husbands 50th wedding anniversary. We were seated in the "Captains Table". We had a super time the service was excellent and the food was superb. We have only great times on all of our other visits to Daniel's - Leschi on other occasions as well.Special Features:
- Coming back SOON!LovesomefoodDined on 9/7/2014It's been a while since I've visited this Daniel's Broiler and it was just as good as it was years ago. Thanks for providing consistent, GREAT customer service and food! From the front desk to the waitress, to the kitchen staff..everyone was so pleasant. I'll be back very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014For outstanding steak or seafood with one of the best waterfront + moonrise views in Seattle, you can't beat Daniel's Broiler in Leschi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinner29goinstrongDined on 9/6/2014We received a gift certificate a few months back and decided to save it for our anniversary and nicer weather. We had a great time and the staff was awesome . No complaints from us since it is right on lake union, we plan to go back to enjoy the holiday boat cruises that take place in December .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksSteakFritesDined on 9/5/2014Daniel's is a great place for my kind of non-snob food: Yummy steaks and prime rib, caesar salad and chowder. The service was efficient and friendly without being obtrusive. The only downside in our dining experience was the noise level. If they could take the edge off the noise I would readily return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GMAMDined on 9/5/2014We were visiting Seattle and wanted to find a good steakhouse. We both ordered their prime rib. Happily we found the food at Daniel's Broiler to be well prepared and delicious. The setting on Lake Washington is romantic but the noise level definitely discouraged quite conversation. The biggest problem we noted was with the service. Because the restaurant appears to be have different servers for every course, there was a long lapse between courses and clearing the table. No one came to check on our progress or pour wine throughout the dinner. We encourage others to mention the service to the manager, as we did, if they have the same poor service.Special Features:
- Best Dining Experience EVERmeatandpotatoesDined on 9/3/2014I ordered the Filet Mignon and shared the Popcorn Shrimp appetizer. The dips that came with the shrimp were phenomenal and the breading on it was perfectly crisp but not heavy. The baked potato that came with my dinner was perfectly cooked and all of the toppings were fresh and delicious and created the perfect creamy texture. The most important part of the meal was the Filet. The first bite I took was hands down the most incredible bite of food I've ever experienced. The medium-rare tenderness and flavor was "melt-in-your-mouth" good. I could have died happy right then and there. On top of the food quality, the atmosphere was very comfortable and not yuppy as I would have expected, and our server was very hospitable the entire time.Special Features:
- The food is always excellentDelightfulDined on 9/3/2014I was so comfortable and relaxed and I love the water view and the boats.Special Features:
- Best restaurant on Lake WashingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014A wonderful restaurant on the Lake. The staff is so friendly and takes the best care of you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!nedwardsDined on 8/30/2014We were looking for a great steak and view and found it at Daniel's! My only issue was that the table at which we 4 were seated was a bit crowded. I saw that there were roomier tables and wondered if, when assigning tables based on reservations that the size of the party is considered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our poorest visit to dateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014We have been to Daniel's in Leschi many times. Friday night was the worst experience we've had. We sat outside, which was fine, except for a family with three young boys who were running around and making noise. Our waitress wasn't very attentive. We had coffee and a refill was never offered. I had to take my check inside to try and get it processed and even then, it took at least five minutes for it to come back. Our main entrees were great. The appetizer, prawn cocktail was really bad. The prawn was severely over cooked and the sauce tasted exactly like ketchup. Our cocktails were very good also. Hopefully it was just an "off" night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & ViewSnowbirdVIPDined on 8/27/2014Wonderful location and very nice outdoor patio dining, the food was great too.Special Features:
- Great timesGerryDined on 8/26/2014Food was very good. Service was very good overall fun night with the family for my birthday!Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014Daniels in Leschi is my favorite restaurant The steaks however are now far out of my price range.Special Features:
- Wonderful!GourmandVIPDined on 8/16/2014Totally enjoyed a fabulous dinner and the service was terrific! The view stands alone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014Food was very good. Service left something to be desired. Empty salad plates not picked up for 15 to 20 minutes. Had to finally get hostess attention and she picked them up. Additional minor glitches with the waitress but perhaps it was just a bad night. Dined at the Bellevue Daniel's a few days earlier for a birthday and the service there was great. Daniels, should have comped a dessert or something for the lack of service.Special Features:
- Overall DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014The shrimp, steak strips, and artichoke appetizers were tasty and seasoned well. My two boys and husband had the Delmonico and Rib Eye, and they were delicious and perfectly cooked. But their mashed potatoes were woody and dry, and their steamed brocooli was just, well, steamed with nothing on them. My crab-stuffed shrimp barely had crab, was dry and woefully under-seasoned. The shrimp lacked flavor and were overcooked and chewy. The potatoes had absolutely no seasoning, and the asparagus simply had melted butter, I believe. The cookie/ice cream dessert was yummy, but the creme brulee was flat and uninteresting. To spend $460 on bland food was disappointing. Thankfully the service and the view were good.Special Features:
- We skipped the steaksOpenFoodieDined on 8/11/2014Although we always enjoy Daniel's steaks, this time we both ordered seafood dishes. I had the Dungeness crab stuffed prawns and my husband had the ahi. Neither one of us was disappointed. Both meals were done to perfection.Special Features:
- felt rushedHuntersDined on 8/4/2014Anniversary dinner in less than an hour. Entree came before the salad was finished. Halibut over cooked. No prime rib available until Friday.Special Features:
- Daniels -LeshibabyjezebelDined on 8/3/2014Always a real treat!!! If you crave red meat, this is the destination you need!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer NightTacomaTravelerDined on 8/2/2014Great food and a tremendous summer night on the Lake Washington waterfront. Romantic and absolutely a beautiful meal with great service and an atmosphere that was magic. Have been here many many times and each time seems better than the last (if that is possible). Keep up the stellar work and I will continue to return for the food, service and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing, given the $$$$DavidGDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I had been looking forward to trying Daniel's so were disappointed when both of us were served heavily marbled, fatty and somewhat bland prime ribs. They did comp the dessert, so perhaps we need to go back and give them a second chance. But given their prices, I doubt I'd risk it. Too bad, because the setting right on the Lake Washington waterfront was exquisiteSpecial Features:
- Delightful DinnerGG2014VIPDined on 8/2/2014Pure heaven with the sun, water, all the boats from Seafair/Blue Angels. Emily gave us a perfect spot outside. Sipped the best cocktail. A vodka citrus something that was perfectly pink and so good. I felt like we were on a mini vacation. The lobster salad was perfect for the hot day. The other 2 guests loved their meal, a filet mignon for my husband and the chicken for our guest. The friendly service here is absolutely lovely. Thank you!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014We have been to Daniel's more than a few times. Sorry to say, but the prime rib dinner was terrible. It was very dissappointing as it was our anniversary. We sent it back, but the replacement was just as bad. We were compensated by waiving the bill, but would have much rather had a good meal!Special Features:
- Beautiful EstablishmentlyssalindburgDined on 7/26/2014We celebrated our third wedding anniversary here last weekend and the food was amazing. The atmosphere was high end and the valet was perfect. We have a window seat with a gorgeous view of Lake Washington and Mount Rainier in the distance. Absolutely a great time. The staff even surprised us after our meal with a freshly baked brownie, ice cream, with a candle on top for our anniversary. Such a special touch!!! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting amazing cuts of meat, perfectly prepared, and a higher end atmosphere.Special Features: