Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
200 Lake Washington Blvd
Seattle, WA 98122Neighborhood:
Leschi / Madrona / Madison Park
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels-broiler/daniels-leschi/
- Phone: (206) 329-4191
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-10:00pm
Monday- Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff McCarthy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Daniels' Broiler in Leschi can accommodate large parties of up to 20 people. The entire restaurant is available during the day and can accommodate up to 80 people.
- Private Party Contact: Schwartz Brothers Private Dining 4259906310x
- Special Events: Join us for our year round Weekend Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-2pm.
A word from Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
Daniels' Broiler in Leschi serves USDA PRIME BEEF EXCLUSIVELY .Continued
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington are available from every table and outside waterfront dining is available during the warm weather.
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington are available from every table and outside waterfront dining is available during the warm weather.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi - Best Restaurants in Leschi / Madrona / Madison Park ›
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (105)special occasion (98)romantic (71)neighborhood gem (58)fit for foodies (41)great for outdoor dining (39)notable wine list (35)great for brunch (27)good for groups (20)great for lunch (9)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)Show More
- Best steaks ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2014The service was quick and friendly. The filet mignon was tender and delicious. The mashed potatoes and baked potato were large portions and well seasoned. Our cocktails arrived promptly. We will definitely return o this excellent restaurant. Alert: It is pricy, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Location and ServiceRandTandCDined on 11/16/2014We greatly enjoyed our brunch at Daniel's. The service was extraordinary and friendly. The food was really great (portions are large so bring an appetite). The view is great and the location is unique. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome, as usualLatiaDined on 11/10/2014We have dined at Daniel's Broiler for years and Leschi is our favorite location. I normally would not check the box, kid-friendly, as it is an expensive, she-she restaurant where kids just shouldn't go. However, it was our teenaged son's birthday so we brought all three of our teenagers out and had a really nice time. They loved all the food and our waitress was fabulous with my boys and us. They thought she was one of the best parts of the restaurant. She said she has worked there for over ten years. We will continue to go to Daniel's for special occasions. We just love how we are treated and how amazing the food is.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/8/2014Excellent food, service and the staff is ........ they are super. Well worth itSpecial Features:
- Disappointed again!NikkDined on 11/8/2014I'm not sure why I continue to go here. It seems I have to send my either over cooked or under cooked steak back more often than it is cooked correctly. You wouldn't think medium rare would be that difficult. While this restaurant has a nice view, if you are lucky enough not to get your back seated toward the lake. This night, we were seated facing the bar. Instead of a nice view of Lake Washington, my view was of the patrons sitting at the bar and the flat screen TV. Great if I were at a sports bar, but not my ideal ambiance for a nice dinner out. Pile on with a waitstaff that was over attentive at the wrong times and not to be found when you really needed them, this is probably my last time visiting this restaurant.Special Features:
- Always good!dspoppDined on 11/1/2014Top notch service and excellent steak. Truffle fries not always on the menu but available if you ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak, skimpy on side qualitylacloves2triDined on 11/1/2014Daniel's is known for its steak. And the steaks were fantastic. Sadly, the chef didn't understand vegetables at all. The cappers salad special was practically FROZEN and totally tasteless - yet it remained on the bill! Any good home cook knows you don't refrigerate tomatoes and you serve cheese at room temp! The asparagus was an up charge in place of potatoes - despite being only four piece, totally over cooked and NOT SEASONED!! Wines by that glass were mediocre - they clearly want you to buy a bottle.Special Features:
- Love it here!!!FoodieDined on 10/30/2014Fantastic food and service!!! Can't wait to come back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for a birthday celebrationlovegreatfoodDined on 10/30/2014We enjoyed the Restaurant Week selection of a perfectly prepared steelhead meal for a birthday celebration. Service and food were outstanding. Thank you for a memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too shabbyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Over all. My experience was excellent. The greeter was very nice and thoughtful, and did a great job making me feel welcomed. All the food was very very tasty and good. Chicken could have been cooked less, but very good. Our server was kinda quiet and hard to hear/understand. I wish he was a little me more lively. But my overall satisfaction for your customer svc is 5 stars great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentBelleDined on 10/28/2014We've dinned in this restaurant a few times, which were fine, but this time was a disappoinment. When we arrived, our reservation wasn't on the computer. The manager was very curtious, but kept suggesting that we made a mistake. Maybe we had the wrong day, or it was to their other restaurant, which he even called. Eventually, they found that it was their mistake. I could have swallowed this frog, but the food that followed convinced me to write the whole experience. Yes, it was seattle restaurant week, and a 30 $ menu, and still. The salads were ok nothing more, and the main course was just a waist of money. The lamb chops were uneatable , the mashed potatoes was tasteless. And the dessert didn't make up for any of this. Not coming back.
- Good food with a viewAAWADined on 10/27/2014Went here for Seattle restaurant week and enjoyed the mustard pork chop. The view was very nice and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HeavenlyThatoneguyerickDined on 10/26/2014This experience at Daniels has made me remember what I love about Going out to eat. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious to the point that you wanted to save it to go. Now the view from the table was breathtaking I just have to say if you wanna take that special someone out on a special dinner this is where to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinnerMollyBuddDined on 10/26/2014The food is good and the ambience is romantic. The waiter was a bit if a snob as we came there for restaurant week. In any case, the food quality makes up for the snobby waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodReview123Dined on 10/26/2014This was my first time at Daniel's Broiler and I am so glad I went. I've been wanting to try this restaurant, but it's on the pricey side, so thank goodness for Seattle Restaurant Week. The food was delicious! I had the crispy artichoke hearts for my appetizer, miso glazed salmon for my entrée and the pumpkin crème brulee for dessert. I absolutely loved the salmon. It was cooked perfectly! It was super moist and tender and the flavor was on point! The setting was really nice and romantic. It would definitely be a good place to go to for a special occasion. I didn't think the service I received was all that great though. I was expecting more from a high-end restaurant, but I didn't get it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall choicejkmaDined on 10/25/2014Service, food, and overall experience was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverDined on 10/22/2014This was my first time at this Daniel's Restaurant and just like the other 2 the service and the food are outstanding. The view is great, you are right on Lake Washington.Special Features:
- ONE OF OUR FAVORITE PLACESFOODIEINREDMONDDined on 10/19/2014ASK FOR BEVERLY - SHE IS THE BEST SERVER THERE. TRIED THE 3 FOR $30 AND WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. BUT WAS OUT OF LAMB EARLY SO TRIED OUR SECOND CHOICE....FISH AND PORK CHOPS WERE GREAT. WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO LESCHI. HIDDEN GEM OF THEIR GROUP. SURPRISED NO BEEF ON THE ENTREE SELECTION FOR 3 FOR $30.Special Features:
- Great SteakskswansDined on 10/18/2014We went here for my birthday and thought the steak was wonderful. The sides we ordered were only okay (disappointing). The artichoke appitizer was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening!YumdinningDined on 10/11/2014After Receiving a gift certificates from a friend, we decided on going to Daniel's broiler - Leschi, my husband and I invited our son and his girlfriend to experience a great evening on the water with us. We had heard that the food there was oh so good, and no disappointments were had at our table. The atmosphere was elegant and very relaxing, our waitress was just wonderful. We never felt rushed she was so patient and made us all feel very special making our evening so memorable. I would recommend Daniel's broiler for a special evening to my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualFoodloverDined on 10/9/2014We brought our friends who were leaving in a couple days. We all enjoyed the evening tremendously. My steak was a little tougher and had more gristle than usual, but still very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014for the cost not what we would have expected in food flavor, quality and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 10/5/2014Nice view, friendly service. Overpriced Brunch items however left much to be desired. We came to celebrate a special occasion, and this was our first time at this restaurant. We were not impressed with the quality or taste of the 4 different entrees and see no reason to return.Special Features:
- Wish I'd Visited SoonerCatherineDined on 10/5/2014I've live in Seattle for 30 years and never before visited Daniel's Broiler because I generally feel that the cost of "steak houses" is grossly inflated. But it was my daughters birthday and I wanted to treat her and her partner to a nice meal. My daughter opted for a Sunday brunch. After looking at reviews on line it seemed that Daniel's at Leschi was the place to go. The brunch fare was unique, varied, large portions and absolutely delicious. The breakfast cocktails were exceptional. Beautiful setting on a spatious deck overlooking Lake Washington. The staff was very attentive, informative and friendly. The cherry on top was that the price was not nearly as high as I'd anticipated for such a great dining experience. Yummmm.Special Features:
- Place to go!NiichDined on 10/4/2014Great food and service! They were a bit pricey but worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandinggood2goDined on 9/27/2014I was looking for a great place to take my wonderful wife for her birthday and I found it. I can't think of anything that wasn't perfect on that night. The food was excellent and the service couldn't be any better. The location seemed very special to us, with a wonderful view and easy parking just added to our outstanding experience.Special Features:
- Great & Pricey!GeriDined on 9/26/2014Our dinner was delicious and very romantic. Prices are just a bit too high!Special Features:
- Order Steak!BellevueKDined on 9/24/2014My husband's steak and garlic mashed potatoes were wonderful. I ordered salmon from the specials sheet, served with peach salsa and orzo salad. The waiter asked how I would like the salmon cooked, indicating that it is cooked medium rare unless you specify something else. I have to admit I was surprised by that. I ordered medium, thinking that it would be cooked thru, but should have ordered well done. I was not impressed with the salmon (which was partially raw and not very good) or the lobster bisque (which was not as flavorful as I had hoped.) The prices are ridiculously expensive in my opinion. The service was really good though, and we had a nice table by the window and a lovely view. However, I won't be going back.Special Features:
- diana156VIPDined on 9/20/2014Expensive & and my Rib -eye was serviced room temperature !!!Special Features:
- Best Daniel's locationNaomiNVIPDined on 9/19/2014The relaxed elegance and warm neighborhood feel are why my husband and I prefer this location of Daniels for a impromptu happy hour or delicious and pricey steak dinner. The tables usually consist of neighborhood regulars and family gatherings, definitely a different crowd than the other locations. Views are gorgeous, you're right on lake washington. Service and food are similar to other locations, excellent all around.Special Features:
- Geneva ReunionShotGun1852VIPDined on 9/16/2014The food was excellent. Popcorn shrimp are a great way to get the evening going. Steaks and chops were done perfectly. Reasonable selection of northwest wines. The view from Daniels Leschi was, as always, beautiful even with the days becoming shorter. Service was fine. The timing was a bit awkward, but I once orders began to be taken, all went smoothly. Daniels is expensive. No soups or salads, two deserts, one bottle of wine and only two steaks, yet still about $400 all in for four people. This is why I checked the special occasion box. Still an occasional favorite for the right situation.Special Features:
- Never DissapointsthesaintDined on 9/14/2014It's my in-laws favorite restaurant, so my wife and I are always glad to join them. Besides the great food and stellar service, it's one of the best views of any restaurant in Seattle. Overlooking the Leschi Marina, with a wonderful view of Mt Rainier - who could ask for more.Special Features:
- Very accommodatingboatdinerDined on 9/14/2014Our server Chanita and the chef at Leschi patiently found a great meal for our allergy-prone twin 5 year old girls. We appreciate their extra care and the benedict steak oscar was fabulous. Plus we were lucky enough to tie up in Daniel's transient slip! A great start to a wonderful Sunday on Lake Washington.Special Features:
- 50th anniversary partytharriscp1Dined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating my sister and her husbands 50th wedding anniversary. We were seated in the "Captains Table". We had a super time the service was excellent and the food was superb. We have only great times on all of our other visits to Daniel's - Leschi on other occasions as well.Special Features:
- Coming back SOON!LovesomefoodDined on 9/7/2014It's been a while since I've visited this Daniel's Broiler and it was just as good as it was years ago. Thanks for providing consistent, GREAT customer service and food! From the front desk to the waitress, to the kitchen staff..everyone was so pleasant. I'll be back very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014For outstanding steak or seafood with one of the best waterfront + moonrise views in Seattle, you can't beat Daniel's Broiler in Leschi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinner29goinstrongDined on 9/6/2014We received a gift certificate a few months back and decided to save it for our anniversary and nicer weather. We had a great time and the staff was awesome . No complaints from us since it is right on lake union, we plan to go back to enjoy the holiday boat cruises that take place in December .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksSteakFritesDined on 9/5/2014Daniel's is a great place for my kind of non-snob food: Yummy steaks and prime rib, caesar salad and chowder. The service was efficient and friendly without being obtrusive. The only downside in our dining experience was the noise level. If they could take the edge off the noise I would readily return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GMAMDined on 9/5/2014We were visiting Seattle and wanted to find a good steakhouse. We both ordered their prime rib. Happily we found the food at Daniel's Broiler to be well prepared and delicious. The setting on Lake Washington is romantic but the noise level definitely discouraged quite conversation. The biggest problem we noted was with the service. Because the restaurant appears to be have different servers for every course, there was a long lapse between courses and clearing the table. No one came to check on our progress or pour wine throughout the dinner. We encourage others to mention the service to the manager, as we did, if they have the same poor service.Special Features:
- Best Dining Experience EVERmeatandpotatoesDined on 9/3/2014I ordered the Filet Mignon and shared the Popcorn Shrimp appetizer. The dips that came with the shrimp were phenomenal and the breading on it was perfectly crisp but not heavy. The baked potato that came with my dinner was perfectly cooked and all of the toppings were fresh and delicious and created the perfect creamy texture. The most important part of the meal was the Filet. The first bite I took was hands down the most incredible bite of food I've ever experienced. The medium-rare tenderness and flavor was "melt-in-your-mouth" good. I could have died happy right then and there. On top of the food quality, the atmosphere was very comfortable and not yuppy as I would have expected, and our server was very hospitable the entire time.Special Features: