Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels-broiler/daniels-bellevue/
- Phone: 4254624662x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Rohr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Daniel's in Bellevue has four separate private dining rooms that can accommodate parties ranging in size from 20 to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Daniel's Broiler-Bellevue Private Dining 8885866929
- Entertainment: Daniel's Broiler features a live piano bar Seven Nights a Week. Sunday and Monday starting at 6:30pm and Tuesday-Saturday starting at 8pm.
- Special Events: Enjoy Happy Hour from 4:00pm - 6:30pm and 9:00 p.m. - midnight, Seven Nights a Week
$1 off All Draft and Bottled Beer
$2 off Daniel’s Classic Martinis and Manhattans, Daniel’s Signature Cocktails and Spring Specialty Cocktails
$3 off All Wines by the Glass
A word from Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
Daniels' Broiler in Bellevue is located on the 21st floor of the Bank of America Building.Continued
Spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington are available from every table.
Spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington are available from every table.
Daniel's Broiler is the only major Seattle steakhouse serving USDA Prime Beef exclusively.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (185)special occasion (180)romantic (124)notable wine list (94)vibrant bar scene (62)fit for foodies (57)great for outdoor dining (50)good for groups (46)great for lunch (40)hot spot (33)neighborhood gem (31)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (18)great for brunch (11)Show More
- Once AgainWilliamDined on 8/28/2014Amazing place. Great and friendly service. Oustanding food and an amazing wine list. The veiw is like no other from East looking West over Lake Washington. AND the after dinner desert and spirits menu is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014After many trips to Daniels food atmosphere and wait staff are consistently excellent. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014We went to Daniel's on a gift card from our son for our 31st Anniversary. We sat outside overlooking Lake Washington, Bellevue, and Seattle in the distance. Our server was great, she even gave us a complimentary dessert plus we order one as well. We ordered two entrees and they split them for us so we had steak and pawns. The food was really good and splitting the steak was just the right amount. Even told our son that we should go again together with the other gift card. Yes, the price is higher than we normally pay for a meal, but it was our anniversary and we usually go somewhere nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Place!FeastorfaminDined on 8/26/2014The quality of the steaks here -overall- is choice and very appealing! Definitely a place I will come back to for a carnivore evening...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014We were seated on time. Had asked for a window seat but due to some confusion during being led to our table, we ended up with a booth. Not a big deal. Our waiter was outstanding, knowlegable, attentive and friendly. Food was very good and our guest had a great timeSpecial Features:
- Not so GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Experience was mixed. Crab leg appetizer was amazing. Tenderloin steak perfect. New York cut very tough and chewy. When I complained about the "prime" New York was told it can be a tougher steak, and I was offered the tenderloin in replacement. Steak was promptly replaced with a perfect tenderloin. Also ordered a bottle of red wine which was served at room temperate of about 78 degrees on the warm night we were there. Used ice cubes to cool it down. Definitely not a first class experience.Special Features:
- Great food and outstanding service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014We had a memorable lunch and I love how they can work with my food allergies! We can't wait until the next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our annual Birthday DinnerBirthdayClubDined on 8/23/2014Every year we go to dinner with another couple, as all of our birthdays are at the same time. We've tried other 4 or 5-star restaurants in the past and we keep coming back to Daniel's Broiler. The food is always excellent, the staff top-notch and the overall experience is one of the best in the Seattle/Bellevue/Metro area. They never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to BeatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Took my gf here for her birthday but have been going here for a few years. Excellent food and service everytime. Servers are polite and it feels genuine. Will continue coming to this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KBFDGDined on 8/23/2014We dined at Daniel's for the first time for a special Anniversary 23. Todd was our waiter he did an amazing job and made the whole experience a great one. The food was amazing and we will come back.Special Features:
- Great Time2easy2eatDined on 8/21/2014The food drink and service was outstanding thank you.Special Features:
- FabulousCouplesnightoutDined on 8/17/2014We were a group of 6, they had a nice round table which makes conversation more comfortable! The food was fabulous and waiting staff attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated 1YR Wedding Anniversaryjwong425Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our one year anniversary at Daniels Broiler in Downtown Bellevue and was great! I ordered the King Salmon and my wife ordered the crap cakes dish. Both Dishes were cooked just right. They had wonderful flavors, the meat were nice and moist, very fresh, and the presentation of the food was gorgeous! The scenic view was great as well, we got a window seat that oversaw Bellevue and the I-90 bridge + water!Special Features:
- OverratedMrs1313Dined on 8/15/2014When we go out for an expensive dinner, I like to have all 3 components. Daniels only delivered 2 - great service & great ambiance. The food was mediocre at best. And very expensive.Special Features:
- Fantastic ServiceYumYumYummyDined on 8/15/2014Our service was knowledgeable, quick, and very friendly. she was very honest and even taught us a few things. The food was amazing and our experience overall was fantastic!Special Features:
- Best Steak EverpbenezDined on 8/14/2014It has been about 15 years since I have been to Daniel's. we celebrated my brothers 50th Birthday party. The 8oz filet was outstanding, the best I ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Dining In All Waysfoodies4everDined on 8/14/2014We are foodies and we were not disappointed. The food was exquisite. The service was wonderful: friendly and knowledgeable (always a plus) .... The view makes it perfection. We were tempted by several menu items, but we HAD to have the steaks, after all, this is Daniel's. This will be a regular for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDDISAPPOINTEDDined on 8/13/2014When you come to Daniels, you expect (and pay dearly for) a great experience. That certainly did not happen for us. Made a reservation well in advance asking for a lake view. When arrived with our clients, we were told some excuse why could not accomodate and were put into a jammed table right net to a service location with waiters bumping by us all during our stay. VERY NOISY. Literally had to shout to communicate at the table. I made a clear indication to our waiter that we were disappointed and would appreciate some type of ackknowledgement of the problem....never happened. There are many nice locations to eat in Bellevue. We'll certain look elsewhere for the next trip as well as let others know in our industry of our experience.
- Steak Not Cooked ProperlyKatella77Dined on 8/13/2014This was an important dinner and my guests steak was not done correctly (over cooked). While they obviously cooked another steak it broke up the dinner as my dinner as well as another was done correctly. My expectation is they should get it done correctly each time since they are all about steak. I was very disappointed. Brought them to Daniels because I was confident they would get it right the first time. That did not happen.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Exceeded every expectation we had. The attention to detail was astounding! Made our anniversary even more specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt Like RoalityLesalyneDined on 8/12/2014Eating at Daniel's Broiler is always an elegant experience! Everything is always perfect. It is my favorite place to go to have a special meal.Special Features:
- A little surprisedbathfosterDined on 8/11/2014We really like Daniel's but this particular visit was disappointing. The temperature inside was stifling hot. We waited much too long for our food to arrive and I sent back my steak because it was so overcooked. Very disappointing visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryweastDined on 8/10/2014Sat outside on the 21st floor overlooking Bellevue. It was a gorgeous and romantic night with my wife. They even gave us a free dessert because they knew we were celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Great food and great service. Menue is somewhat limited but what is on it is delicious. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful eveningeastsidegirlDined on 8/9/2014Beautiful evening on the deck! Great view, great food and great service! Love the piano bar also!!Special Features:
- One and done...12thManStandingDined on 8/8/2014Unfortunate as it is, Daniel's Broiler will be on the one and done list for us. The atmosphere and service was outstanding, but the food was good. After much hype, my wife and I were expecting much more out of the steaks. The price you pay for the steak, is far too much. However their garlic mashed potatoes, French onion soup, and key lime pie is terrific! If you are in the mood for a great steak, head to Costco and buy the New York's.Special Features:
- FallingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/8/2014Been coming here for a long time. I have always felt Daniels was the best steak in Seattle. My last few experiences have been underwhelming. The menu is aging and the quality has just not been impressive.
- MireilleMMireilleMDined on 8/5/2014I had a great experience at Daniel's Broiler. The food is excellent, the service impeccable and I love the view! I definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UpscaleLucyDined on 8/5/2014Expensive, but superb restaurant. Personally will not schedule a dinner time during summer and sunny day. Sun right in our faces even with the excellent window coverings. For us, during summer, it will be lunch or after sundown. But the restaurant is truly a gem.Special Features:
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014My waiter forgot to bring my coke and gave me a empty a1 bottleSpecial Features:
- ...but the eastside has Daniel'sKarlosDined on 8/2/2014There is really only one place to go for the best steak dinner and that is Daniel's Broiler. Everything was perfectly executed right down to the cup of black coffee at the end of a great experience. Over the years and the many times that we have enjoyed either a twosome dinner or a large family dinner, (Birthdays and Holidays included), Daniel's is our destination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our favorite restaurantmrshallbergDined on 8/2/2014We moved here from Chicago over 10 years ago and, almost immediately, Daniels became our favorite steak/special occasion restaurant. We have pretty discerning taste when it comes to steak, and Daniels can't be beat - even over Gibson's, Wildfire, Mortons and other hometown faves. And the service is consistently outstanding.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We have visited Daniels many times over the last 20 years. We live in the UK and always like to visit Daniels when we come to Seattle. We always have a great meal, this time we came with friends to celebrate our joint silver weddings, we were made to feel very special, would thoroughly recommendSpecial Features:
- WonderfulBenbDined on 8/1/2014Went here with the family for a birthday dinner. Most amazing view in all of Bellevue + the best steak ever!Special Features:
- Fantastic steaks!SteveD4JCDined on 8/1/2014Couldn't be more pleased. Food, service, and view were top notch. I had the prime rib with a side of mushrooms. Wife had filet mignon. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the view.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperiencenwfoodieDined on 8/1/2014From the time we sat down to the time we left, Service was excellent. The food was top-notch and so delicious. We were especially surprised by the free dessert for our special celebration. Wine was very good. Our server was one of the best I have ever had. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Highly recommend Daniel's for regular nights out as well as for special occasions. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Amazing, as usual!MalibugirlVIPDined on 7/31/2014You really can't go wrong with Daniels. They know what good service is and their food is always amazing. We went for a good lunch & I had the seafood Louie. This has to be my favorite salad ever created! I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionksfoodDined on 7/30/2014If you would like to dine with a fabulous view and enjoy delicious food Daniel's is a perfect choice. Sit outside overlooking downtown Bellevue while you enjoy great service and terrific food.Special Features:
- Baby friendlyhajjenVIPDined on 7/29/2014Went here with my cousin and our 4 month old babies and we were accommodated right away in lunch rush hour even with 2 big strollers! Had a spacey table with a decent view over Seattle inside. Would have preferred sitting out on the deck but didn't wanna ask with the strollers. Through work we get a lot of gift cards so used a $50 card. Didn't reach the amount so the waitress actually helped us make the most out of the money which we appreciated! Even got us some strawberries to take home! Forgot the waitress name but she was really helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over the toplove2bicycleDined on 7/26/2014The steaks are huge and very tasty, pair that with the creamed spinach, oohhlala! The best we've ever had and we've been to so-called five-star steakhouses in destination cities on both coasts. This is Bellevue's finest, it's world-class in every way.Special Features: