Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels-broiler/daniels-bellevue/
- Phone: 4254624662x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Rohr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Daniel's in Bellevue has four separate private dining rooms that can accommodate parties ranging in size from 20 to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Daniel's Broiler-Bellevue Private Dining 8885866929
- Entertainment: Daniel's Broiler features a live piano bar Seven Nights a Week. Sunday and Monday starting at 6:30pm and Tuesday-Saturday starting at 8pm.
- Special Events: Enjoy Happy Hour from 4:00pm - 6:30pm and 9:00 p.m. - midnight, Seven Nights a Week
$1 off All Draft and Bottled Beer
$2 off Daniel’s Classic Martinis and Manhattans, Daniel’s Signature Cocktails and Spring Specialty Cocktails
$3 off All Wines by the Glass
A word from Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
Daniels' Broiler in Bellevue is located on the 21st floor of the Bank of America Building.Continued
Spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington are available from every table.
Spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington are available from every table.
Daniel's Broiler is the only major Seattle steakhouse serving USDA Prime Beef exclusively.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
260 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (204)special occasion (196)romantic (137)notable wine list (93)fit for foodies (74)vibrant bar scene (65)good for groups (63)great for lunch (45)hot spot (44)neighborhood gem (37)great for outdoor dining (33)late-night find (27)kid-friendly (14)great for brunch (9)Show More
- always incredibleCathyDined on 10/29/2014The swordfish was fantastic and the lobster bisque is always my favorite! So yummy. I appreciated them getting us in early when we arrived 30 minutes before our reservation.Special Features:
- AMAZING experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014Our waiter was amazing he was very personable and knowledgeable about The city the resturaunt and the food. The view was fantastic! The food was great I have no complaints. I went for my 4th anniversary celebrationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 10/25/2014Poor check in staff; had a reservation for our anniversary and when finally seated 30 minutes after our reservation time we were seated at the worst table in the place.Special Features:
- AmazingTravelersDined on 10/25/2014Our table especially enjoyed the lobster salad, rib eye and lobster mashed potatoes. Service from beginning to end was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MackMackDined on 10/24/2014Wonderful food, outstanding service and great atmosphere with great views of Seattle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit disappointedNick77Dined on 10/24/2014My wife and I were looking forward to our anniversary dinner at Daniel's, but were disappointed when led to a table that was practically in a hallway. My wife had a partial view, while I stared at a service entrance to the kitchen. We were disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AttitudeTboneDined on 10/23/2014The people at the front desk had a bad attitude. Wanted to be seated and they pushed us towards the bar. Our table was open. The bar was crowded and seats were unavailable. Liz in the bar was excellent! Lots of corporate dinners seem to have captured their interest more than small parties. John howie is better in every way.Special Features:
- Spectacular evening and mealjeh106Dined on 10/20/2014I brought my wife to Daniel's Bellevue to celebrate her birthday. We were seated promptly. Our server was attentive and caring. We id have a small problem with a loud diner. The manager and staff moved us to a quitter table so we could enjoy the excellent food. I had Steak Tartare appetizer (two of them at $18 each) and my wife had the Australian lamb chops ($49.95). Wonderful, wonderful. A birthday dessert was included at no cost. We also shared a Caesar salad (very tasty). The whole meal was under $120.00 including tax and tip. When I made the reservation I had some questions which were answered promptly.Special Features:
- Just so so...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We ventured to Daniels for our first time ever to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday. Our reservations were set for 9:00. We got there around 8:30 and our table was ready for us. Instead of sitting right away, we ventured into the bar. There was live piano music and a lively environment in the bat. In hindsight, I wish we would have stayed seated in the bar. Dinner...service was good, food was just so, so. We have been to several other steak houses in the area. Of those experiences, I would put Daniels in the middle to the bottom of the pack. Sadly, they were out of prime rib. bacon wrapped scallop appetizers were the best thing we ate. New York steak was cooked as requested, the steak itself was grisly.....Special Features:
- excellent cuisinePeteDined on 10/17/2014Excellent cuisine. But I was extremely disappointed with our table. Daniel's is on the 21st floor, but we were seated in the worst table possible. I grinned and bared it. Bummer for an anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy steak lunchNemmyVIPDined on 10/17/2014Had the opportunity to take a little longer for lunch and decided to go for steak. Daniel's has a consistency that doesn't disappoint with really good steaks, salads, and soups for lunch. A little rich and way too much butter on the steak for finish but I left none of it behind on the plate. The garlic mashed potatoes were just ok, so those got left behind.Special Features:
- DisappointingDinnerFor2Dined on 10/16/2014We have been to Daniel's many times in the past. It just did not seem as good. Getting our food took a long time, the table next to us was very noisy (obviously not the fault of the restaurant) and the food was good, but not great. Our waiter was generally very good (he recommended a glass of wine and when I found it wasn't to my taste, he replaced it). It was very busy the night we went (a Thursday evening at 7:15). The waiter also gave us a free dessert since he acknowledged the table next to us was noisy. Very thoughtful.Special Features:
- Girls Birthday LunchKMezDined on 10/15/20143 of us from work decided to go to lunch to celebrate our October Birthday's. We used a SwartzBrothers Gift card to off set the expensive lunch for the 3 of us. Daniels is a very expensive place to dine but the food is always good. Sevice was very good and the noise level was not too load we were able to hear each other fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the priceYogagirlDined on 10/14/2014We took customers from Europe here for dinner this week, as they as had heard from one of my colleagues that it was an excellent restaurant and better than Ruth Chris. Unfortunately the food, service and ambiance didn't live up to their or my expectations of a fine dining establishment. When we arrived at our reservation time our table was not ready and then the room we were seated in was very cold. My pre-dinner glass of champagne was lukewarm, my risotto was runny, and I never received the dessert I ordered. When my colleague asked the next morning if their dinner at Daniel's was better than Ruth Chris, he replied with "I don't think so!" Overall very disappointing.
- Great Steak, Great ViewKevinDined on 10/14/2014Daniel’s Broiler is a great place in Bellevue to enjoy fine food, delicious steaks, and a picture perfect sunset. The mouthwatering, oversized steaks, sides, appetizers, and creative deserts more than compensate for the somewhat tight & energetic quarters. Daniel’s is a destination “hot spot” in Bellevue. Service was friendly, accommodating, and professional. It’s a great spot for a business dinner, romantic evening, or simply a night out for a great meal. Be sure to make reservations.Special Features:
- Wonderful AnniversaryWASM2014Dined on 10/11/2014We had a wonderful experience dining at Daniel’s Broiler for our anniversary dinner. Our waiter was wonderful and even welcomed us using our name pronounced correctly. We didn’t want for anything during our dinner, and a special chocolate cake desert was made for us by our waiter to celebrate our anniversary.Special Features:
- Service IssuesGeneDined on 10/11/2014I want to start off by saying that I have been here many times and the service and food is outstanding, however on this visit with my special out of town guest, I was very disappointed in the service. The food was incredible as always but our waiter was not to the standard I have come to expect at Daniel's. It was for some reason quite loud this evening in the kitchen area. My guest loved the window view, the food but commented on the service and view.Special Features:
- Wonderful as Always14cookiesDined on 10/11/2014It looks like they have updated their menu slightly over the years, but the food is still phenomenal and they still kept our faves around. The slow-roasted prime rib is still on the menu as well as the seasonal fruit tart with apple (even if they weren't in season yet, they still managed to make us one since we requested it in advance when we made our reservation). I am also impressed with how attentive and accommodating our server was. He was very helpful and checked in with us to make sure everything was going well, but not so much that we wouldn't have been able to eat at all from being interrupted by them while we had food in our mouth.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Poor service. Good food. Server spoke way too fast. They need to work on customer service.Special Features:
- Made the Special Day SpecialBoiler425VIPDined on 10/9/2014Brought my parents here for their 60th wedding anniversary and it did not disappoint! The hostess wished them a happy anniversary, the window seat showed off a terrific sunset, the server was effusive and helpful all evening, including the hand signals to me acknowledging that she knew I had arranged for the kitchen to write anniversary wishes on their dessert plate. All food (lamb chops, salmon, crab) was well-prepared and delicious.Special Features:
- UnimpressedDinerDameVIPDined on 10/7/2014When a restaurant is so dark that a waiter has to bring out flashlights so you can read your menu, it's no longer ambiance! It's either too stupid or to cheap to pay an electric bill! The food - ever heard of the expression "a chihuahua who thinks he's a pit bull?" What a waste! I was all-around disappointed. Should have taken my out of town clients to the old Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- My Favorite Filet MignonmmmmyeahDined on 10/4/2014When going out, I often seek out interesting places with chef's tasting menu, but once in a while, what I really want is a great steak. And for steak done just right, Daniel's is the best, in my opinion.Special Features:
- Dissapointed with Daniels!DNA2000Dined on 10/4/2014My Husband and I have been to Daniel's many times over the years. We made reservations for 8:30 and were not seated until after 8:50. We were seated at an undesirable table that was in the main walkway for the servers to go from the dining area to the kitchen. It took almost 10 minutes for our server to greet us (we almost walked out). Our cocktail was not delivered correctly and when questioned we found out they did not have the brand of alcohol my husband asked for. He ordered antoher drink and it took another 10 minutes to arrive. Our food was good and our server was pleasant but considering the time it took to be seated, the undesirable table that we were at and the mixups on the cocktail the experience overall was dissapointing.Special Features:
- Prime rib not the sameNeedlesDined on 10/4/2014Daniels used to have the most amazing prime rib... definitely not good anymore. It was stringy, chewy, and not that tasty. The service is still impeccable, and the rest of the dishes were very good -- but the prime rib is supposed to be their specialty. And very pricey for mediocre food. The view and ambience feels special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View from 21st FloorMrsSpearVIPDined on 10/3/2014This place is pretty...classy...good ambiance and service. I think the food is good, most everyone was happy. I got the steak salad and was disappointed with the little amount of steak...and even salad you get for $30. I'd expect more. I will say, it was delicious...just the value was not good.Special Features:
- Great for a steakCheeseMonkeyDined on 10/3/2014If you love steaks, this is a good place. The service is always top-notch. The western view is unbeatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met all requests!MLMDDined on 10/2/2014It was my wife's birthday. I requested a table with a view and ordered flowers to be at the table. All was met with 100% satisfaction. She was very surprised about the flowers and how nice the arrangement was! Thank you Daniels Broiler!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating 40 at Daniel's BroilerGinaLDined on 9/30/2014It had been about 10 years since my husband and I had a meal at Daniel's Broiler, and it was 10 years too long. I forgot how delicious their steaks and desserts are! It was my husband's 40th birthday the day we went there and it was really great. The prime rib and filet mignon were perfect. Our waiter,Jake, brought out a molten chocolate cake and ice cream for my husband, complete with a lit candle. I had key lime pie and the creme brule. I couldn't pick one, so I picked both! They were all delicious. Our service was great! Jake was very attentive and knowledgeable about everything on the menu, kind and friendly. We'll be back much sooner next time! :0)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New2SeattleDined on 9/29/2014Overpriced for lunch. Not a good value, even with quality, to other, nearby restaurants.
- Birthday CelebrationVeggieMomDined on 9/28/2014Had a wonderful experience at Daniel's. We're seated immediately, had a spectacular window table with a gorgeous sunset. The food was delicious and the waiter, Todd, was so helpful. Couldn't have had a better experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Amazing service!LudaDined on 9/28/2014I recommend this place to anybody who is in search of a romantic night out! This place will make sure to make your visit exactly worth your money. Greatly pleased with my experience and wouldn't have chosen anything else for our two year anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night outDinner4myloveDined on 9/27/2014Daniels combines ambience and great food as well as exquisite service. Whether it's a last minute dine out or special occasion Daniels Broiler comes through and makes you feel at home. I highly recommend the Daniels experience!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/27/2014Great place to celebrate. i don't want to write a review that is published. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentChesterfieldVIPDined on 9/23/2014Daniel's is always excellent, making it a great choice for any occasion.Special Features:
- amazing experiencelove2bicycleDined on 9/20/2014We've been to Daniel's many times, it's expensive, but everything is done so well, and the food is so good, we keep coming back. There's nothing like it on the Eastside for steak.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014bit too noisy for my taste and at times made conversation at our table of 5 challenging. waiter seemed a bit stressed and aloofSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE Daniels!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Always the BEST! Love Jim Washburn @ the piano too!Special Features:
- Tanfastic with a cup of classyJwiziDined on 9/18/2014The dinning experience went above and be on what I had originally expected. Mood lighting, energetic atmosphere, and amazing seinory. Danny's broiler is definitely a most go for celebrations, and unique occations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, even better steaketiVentureDined on 9/17/2014Professional and friendly staff. Food was outstanding. Daniel's is a great place on the eastside to get a quality steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2014better beef at the met but i will still go to daniels for my meals outSpecial Features: