Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels-broiler/daniels-bellevue/
- Phone: 4254624662x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Rohr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Daniel's in Bellevue has four separate private dining rooms that can accommodate parties ranging in size from 20 to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Daniel's Broiler-Bellevue Private Dining 8885866929
- Entertainment: Daniel's Broiler features a live piano bar Seven Nights a Week. Sunday and Monday starting at 6:30pm and Tuesday-Saturday starting at 8pm.
- Special Events: Enjoy Happy Hour from 4:00pm - 6:30pm and 9:00 p.m. - midnight, Seven Nights a Week
$1 off All Draft and Bottled Beer
$2 off Daniel’s Classic Martinis and Manhattans, Daniel’s Signature Cocktails and Spring Specialty Cocktails
$3 off All Wines by the Glass
A word from Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue
Daniels' Broiler in Bellevue is located on the 21st floor of the Bank of America Building.Continued
Spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington are available from every table.
Spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington are available from every table.
Daniel's Broiler is the only major Seattle steakhouse serving USDA Prime Beef exclusively.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Daniel's Broiler - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (181)special occasion (177)romantic (113)notable wine list (85)vibrant bar scene (60)fit for foodies (56)good for groups (47)great for outdoor dining (44)great for lunch (38)hot spot (36)neighborhood gem (29)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (17)great for brunch (11)Show More
- Great service, even better steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Professional and friendly staff. Food was outstanding. Daniel's is a great place on the eastside to get a quality steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service made our evening great!KenPDined on 9/12/2014This was not my first time to Daniel's so I knew to expect great food and good service. But this evening, one of our group was running very late. Even after we ordered our food, 30 minutes later we put in the order for the late person's food and the wait and kitchen staff accommodated our late person perfectly; they slowed the cooking of our original order and was able to get the late order to the table exactly when our last person arrived. Even after all that waiting, our food was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud bar scene but very good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/11/2014It's like two completely different experiences...the bar is very loud requiring everyone to shout to be heard. If you have to wait for your table, this is an issue if you are a couple and looking for a romantic night out. But once seated it is a very good experience. Attentive, professional staff and very good steaks and sides. The view is a bonus.Special Features:
- Simply a MustmisskehleDined on 9/10/2014Daniel's Broiler has been favorite of ours for years. Service as well as food are exceptional and it's versatile enough for a causal lunch or an intimate dinner. Save room for dessert, the Coconut Fudge Sundae is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicesKingcountyrecoveryDined on 9/9/2014The best part Was our server she's was great good was great was not to loud was my glass was never emptySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014We reserved outside dining. Upon arrival the outside dining was closed. KEY reason we prefer outside is quieter for a Birthday celebration. Sadly, could not hear each other's conversation. The table was too small for food, waiters constantly bumped into us, order was mixed up. Not a good birthday celebration. The receptionist relayed it is not DB's policy to let patrons know outside dining is closed. Nothing is ever promised. To pay $400plus for a meal and not hear our conversation is horrible.
- Great night outOnTheMoneyDined on 9/7/2014Daniel's delivered on food, atmosphere, and serviceSpecial Features:
- so so everythingmbartDined on 9/7/2014Establishment was very loud and super crowded. Only half of my table got to see the Seattle skyline because of poor table placement. Steak was good but everything else was mediocre. Most steak houses have a signature side, this place has a baked potato that wasn't any more special than the ones at Wendy's. Server seemed nice and reliable at first but as the evening went on, we saw less and less of him.
- 5 Star PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Perfect setting for any occasion. The view was spectacular. The food was un-matched and the wait staff was exemplary. We could not have asked for a better setting for our anniversary. /thank you, very much for an unbelievable experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Waiter was not very friendly didn't know how to serve properly. Reached across the table if front of my husband twice to put bacon on my potato that he forgot to do when he was putting the butter and sour cream on when he was standing next to me. When our drinks were done waited at least 15 minutes to be asked if we wanted another. Waited 10 - 15 minutes for a dessert menu. Got our check never saw him again. We put our money on the table and left. Steak was tough and dry. Not worth $50.00Special Features:
- kitchen was slowMingDined on 9/6/2014Dinner took 90 minutes to arrive, and when it did, our Tuna steak was super raw, with a charred outside.. Had to send it back. Usually Daniels is great, but tonight things were quite bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PNWTravelerDined on 9/5/2014To date I've thought quite highly of the food and the service at Daniel's. The views from the top of the Bank of America Building adjacent to the Hyatt Bellevue Place are great, particularly in the evenings after sunset, along with the views of the Bellevue skyline. This most recent dinner, the food was excellent: great salads ('tho one was sent back as it was over dressed, swimming in dressing), excellent filet steaks and rib eye, but the table location was really poor. We had a table that was adjacent to the wait-staff station: our conversation was drowned out by the constant loud clatter of bussed dishes, water jug refills, and staff chit chat. (I learned more about two staff's issues with another staff member than I care to remember.)Special Features:
- Daniel's Bellevue reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014The food was excellent but the food delivery to the table was really poor. Out of four similar orders, they got only one correct. The three mistakes had to switch plates after they cut into their steak. I don't expect this from Daniel's Broiler because they serve steaks all day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy AnniversaryLikeGoodServiceDined on 9/2/2014I was here for my 8 year anniversary and what a great time! I had flowers delivered to the table and the staff constantly commented on how pretty they were which made my wife feel great. The server brought 3 types of wine to the table, none of which my wife liked and when she settled on a cocktail, the server made her feel great about that and not at all bad. The food was great, service was great. I'll be back.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant, Great SteaksJamesDined on 9/1/2014The quality of the food and the service at Daniels is always top notch. The view of Lake Washington, Bellevue, and Seattle is exceptional. Not cheap, reserve for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksLovesteakDined on 8/31/2014Great place to celebrate a special occasion as well as have a good meal. The steaks are always excellent and the service is as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food par and Service sub-parOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2014Our server was SO FAKE. She had that plastic smile and would touch your shoulder and say very random things when she came to your table like, "You guys are so fun", "So fun", etc. I mean VERY random. Although she smiled and talked like a plastic doll, her service was AWFUL. I told her I did not like the vodka she recommended for my martini yet she never offered to take it away. I also asked for a refill on my iced tea, and it literally took over 10 minutes for her to give it to me. The food and steaks are good, but certainly not any better than say, The Keg.
- AmazingEmeraldCity206Dined on 8/31/2014Food was amazing everyone was super friendly. Laurel was on point! She had perfect timing super friendly and made my wife and I super comfortable. When I go back I want her as my waitress again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, just a few things to mentionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The food was good. Prices were a bit steep for moderate service. We had reservations for 7:30 and still had to wait 20 minutes for a table. The waiter forgot about our drinks and we had to remind him.Special Features:
- Good but not greatJoeboeDined on 8/30/2014And very expensive to not be great! Jacks in Issaquah is better for nearly half the price. Although the view at Daniels was amazing and they had exceptional service. Just the ribeye itself was not amazing...just ok.Special Features:
- Five great, one flopOldBritGuy36Dined on 8/30/2014Party of six went out for anniversary dinner. We had five excellent steaks. Service was attentive and professional. Nice traditional decor and fine view. However one diner chose the lamb chops, which came so underdone and tough she could not cut them. Second try was the same. Third try came after the other five steaks were mostly eaten, and then they were overdone, with poor flavor. Waiter brought a small sorbet to keep her amused while trying to get lamb chops right. With wine and sundries, was over a seven hundred dollar bill, before tip. DB should really have comped the lamb chops, and certainly not charged for the sorbet (cheeky!)Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014We very much enjoyed our meal here - the place has a great vibe, service was prompt and friendly and the food was excellent. in our reservation request, we asked for a table with a great view, and we were very happy to find that request was accommodated. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Once AgainWilliamDined on 8/28/2014Amazing place. Great and friendly service. Oustanding food and an amazing wine list. The veiw is like no other from East looking West over Lake Washington. AND the after dinner desert and spirits menu is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014After many trips to Daniels food atmosphere and wait staff are consistently excellent. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!31yearsandcountingDined on 8/27/2014We went to Daniel's on a gift card from our son for our 31st Anniversary. We sat outside overlooking Lake Washington, Bellevue, and Seattle in the distance. Our server was great, she even gave us a complimentary dessert plus we order one as well. We ordered two entrees and they split them for us so we had steak and pawns. The food was really good and splitting the steak was just the right amount. Even told our son that we should go again together with the other gift card. Yes, the price is higher than we normally pay for a meal, but it was our anniversary and we usually go somewhere nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Place!FeastorfaminDined on 8/26/2014The quality of the steaks here -overall- is choice and very appealing! Definitely a place I will come back to for a carnivore evening...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014We were seated on time. Had asked for a window seat but due to some confusion during being led to our table, we ended up with a booth. Not a big deal. Our waiter was outstanding, knowlegable, attentive and friendly. Food was very good and our guest had a great timeSpecial Features:
- Not so GreatWDVLdinerDined on 8/25/2014Experience was mixed. Crab leg appetizer was amazing. Tenderloin steak perfect. New York cut very tough and chewy. When I complained about the "prime" New York was told it can be a tougher steak, and I was offered the tenderloin in replacement. Steak was promptly replaced with a perfect tenderloin. Also ordered a bottle of red wine which was served at room temperate of about 78 degrees on the warm night we were there. Used ice cubes to cool it down. Definitely not a first class experience.Special Features:
- Great food and outstanding service!crazy4foodDined on 8/25/2014We had a memorable lunch and I love how they can work with my food allergies! We can't wait until the next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our annual Birthday DinnerBirthdayClubDined on 8/23/2014Every year we go to dinner with another couple, as all of our birthdays are at the same time. We've tried other 4 or 5-star restaurants in the past and we keep coming back to Daniel's Broiler. The food is always excellent, the staff top-notch and the overall experience is one of the best in the Seattle/Bellevue/Metro area. They never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to BeatYounginDined on 8/23/2014Took my gf here for her birthday but have been going here for a few years. Excellent food and service everytime. Servers are polite and it feels genuine. Will continue coming to this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KBFDGDined on 8/23/2014We dined at Daniel's for the first time for a special Anniversary 23. Todd was our waiter he did an amazing job and made the whole experience a great one. The food was amazing and we will come back.Special Features:
- Great Time2easy2eatDined on 8/21/2014The food drink and service was outstanding thank you.Special Features:
- FabulousCouplesnightoutDined on 8/17/2014We were a group of 6, they had a nice round table which makes conversation more comfortable! The food was fabulous and waiting staff attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated 1YR Wedding Anniversaryjwong425Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our one year anniversary at Daniels Broiler in Downtown Bellevue and was great! I ordered the King Salmon and my wife ordered the crap cakes dish. Both Dishes were cooked just right. They had wonderful flavors, the meat were nice and moist, very fresh, and the presentation of the food was gorgeous! The scenic view was great as well, we got a window seat that oversaw Bellevue and the I-90 bridge + water!Special Features:
- OverratedMrs1313Dined on 8/15/2014When we go out for an expensive dinner, I like to have all 3 components. Daniels only delivered 2 - great service & great ambiance. The food was mediocre at best. And very expensive.Special Features:
- Fantastic ServiceYumYumYummyDined on 8/15/2014Our service was knowledgeable, quick, and very friendly. she was very honest and even taught us a few things. The food was amazing and our experience overall was fantastic!Special Features:
- Best Steak EverpbenezDined on 8/14/2014It has been about 15 years since I have been to Daniel's. we celebrated my brothers 50th Birthday party. The 8oz filet was outstanding, the best I ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Dining In All Waysfoodies4everDined on 8/14/2014We are foodies and we were not disappointed. The food was exquisite. The service was wonderful: friendly and knowledgeable (always a plus) .... The view makes it perfection. We were tempted by several menu items, but we HAD to have the steaks, after all, this is Daniel's. This will be a regular for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDDISAPPOINTEDDined on 8/13/2014When you come to Daniels, you expect (and pay dearly for) a great experience. That certainly did not happen for us. Made a reservation well in advance asking for a lake view. When arrived with our clients, we were told some excuse why could not accomodate and were put into a jammed table right net to a service location with waiters bumping by us all during our stay. VERY NOISY. Literally had to shout to communicate at the table. I made a clear indication to our waiter that we were disappointed and would appreciate some type of ackknowledgement of the problem....never happened. There are many nice locations to eat in Bellevue. We'll certain look elsewhere for the next trip as well as let others know in our industry of our experience.