D'Angelo Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas - Delray Beach
16950 Jog Road
Delray Beach, FL 33446Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
D'Angelo Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas - Delray Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dangelopizza.com/
- Phone: 5613810037x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Mondays - Thursdays 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fridays 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Saturdays 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sundays 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Tapas / Small Plates, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Angelo Elia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Office luncheons, Birthdays, Holiday parties, Celebrations, Full service catering
For more information please call 561-381-0037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from D'Angelo Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas - Delray Beach
Opening D’Angelo Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas restaurant was a passion of Chef Angelo Elia for more than eight years. While Casa D'Angelo has been a place for him to showcase his depth of Italian technique, he wanted to create a restaurant that felt more like the simple Italy he visits year after year where ingredients are at the forefront. A place where you could come and sit and pick at food as you want with friends. But it didn't come that easy. Like all things that are simple, careful thought and research has gone into the menu and the guarded sources of our premium ingredients. In the end, D’Angelo is all about freinds and a good bottle of wine enjoyed in a contemporary, easy dining atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
D'Angelo Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas - Delray Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (5)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Food SensepokeyDined on 7/24/2014A terrific local restaurant where you can eat delicious salads, various healthy pizzas and if you want to be bad indulge in a dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor valueZzzzVIPDined on 7/13/2014There were 6 of us. 4 adults. Children 7 & 9 years old. As for taste, the food was ok. But the cost for the kids meals in particular was outrageous. Each child had a bowl of pasta. 1 with sauce and 1 without. 1 was $14 and the other $8. An order of 2 meatballs was $12 and no one liked them.
- The following 13 reviews are from the D'Angelo Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas - Delray Beach reviews archive.
- Nice dining experienceHarvfDined on 3/28/2014Very nice new restaurant-nice menu, nice ambiance-good food-a little pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Jrm24VIPDined on 3/22/2014The restaurant was very nice. We are so excited to have a neighborhood restaurant where the food is excellent. The pizza was great. The waitress knew I liked eggplant and made a recommendation which was perfect. The appetizers were great - different too. Service was top. Will definitely go back - and we even had our kids with us!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Casual DiningBridgeloverDined on 3/21/2014I have eaten at this restaurant several times and enjoyed the food and atmosphere each time. We had a very attentive server.Special Features:
- it was OKluv2dineVIPDined on 3/6/2014It was just OK. Food was good but I have had better pizza, salads were good but small. other than pizza the portions were small. Service was just good. a little bit slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out with the ladiesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/22/2014Six women, six different orders, some tapas, some salads, some appetizers, some dinners. Everybody was happy. Especially enjoyed Martinis. Outside seating very comfortable especially the way they handled the rain. Special thanks to our waiter, who needed a world of patience to deal with so many women and keep them all happy.Special Features:
- The whole family enjoyed it....BoopishVIPDined on 2/15/2014Great pizza selection,, great small plates for the kids as well as adults, very varied menu.....not the classic Italian fare.Good service as wellSpecial Features:
- This was our third visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/20/2014This was our third visit to D'Angelo's Pizza, Wine Bar, & Tapas. The food has been very good on all 3 visits. The service on this visit was better than our last visit when it was a little uneven. Pizza, paninis, pasta, and specials have all been delicious and well-prepared. The wine list is very well chosen and fairly reasonably priced. The restaurant is a welcome addition to the West Delray Beach culinary choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very comfortable sitting outside FoglowormDined on 1/9/2014Very comfortable sitting outside Food good One friend thought the omelet could have used more cheeseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very attentive and helpfulHojoVIPDined on 12/25/2013Very attentive and helpful with baby. Asked for one pizza quickly. It was there before we finished looking at the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Tapas in South FloridaMannyDined on 12/23/2013We went there before Christmas, was really busy but Jennifer gave us the table soon as she could. Really interesting menu with delicious Italian tapas, we loved the octopus and potato salad, the beef carpaccio, the lasagna is like my mother used to make. They also have special for dinner like Lobster francese and ribs, they were so tasty. Also we loved the pizza with Porcini and truffle oil that we shared. We need to go back soon. Great wine list and excellent Gelato.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GemBloodmavenDined on 12/7/2013There is something here for every palate. Small plates, side salads, entree salads, pastas, entrees , and homemade desserts and gelato. Everything is of the highest caliber.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian TapasRschagrinVIPDined on 11/15/2013Great place to go with a group to share the many varied foods. A beautiful setting with a huge enclosed patio.Special Features:
- DON'T GO THERE!MinnieVIPDined on 11/14/2013Had a reservation for 6 people at 6:30PM. We arrvived on time and were told that our table was being set now. After 15 minutes we asked again and were again told the same thing. We waited another 10 minutes and then spoke to Mario who said "we would have a table as soon as he had one for 6 people" and when we asked how long that would be he said "I just told you.....and repeated the same thing." So, not only do they not honor reservations but, they have a really bad attitude problem. They are new to the neighborhood but clearly are not ready for prime time!