20 North Road
Bedford, MA 01730Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dalyasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7812750700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Udiel Restrepo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Dalya's Restaurant is perfectly and centrally located for business appointments for lunch and dinner. The quiet atmosphere is optimal for conducting business, but also for those in a hurry, with fast-service upon request.
- Private Party Contact: Frans van Berkhout 7812750700x
A word from Dalya's Restaurant
Fine dining in the suburbs. American & Mediterranean cuisine. Close to historic centers of Lexington and Concord. Intimate, warm colors, cozy. Dutch farm-house look, decorated with antiques, wrought-iron chandeliers and a fireplace. Comfortable ladder-back chairs, Oriental carpets. Full bar, excellent wine list, private parking. Lunch Monday - Friday and Dinner Monday - Saturday. Closed Sundays. Private functions from 15 - 100. We specialize in corporate functions, rehearsal dinners and small weddings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
Dalya's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Bedford, MA ›
Dalya's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)neighborhood gem (49)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (31)romantic (31)great for lunch (22)notable wine list (13)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- HlmjbmDined on 9/20/2014I had the seafood risotto and the seafood was overcooked, and the dish lacked any flavor. My husband ordered the swordfish special which was advertised as grilled but did not appear to have been grilled at all. It was a disappointment to hear that the restaurant no longer offers any bread with the dinners but it is available for an additional cost.
- Bedford Gem!DownthesquareDined on 9/19/2014Second time to Dalya's Restaurant and visit was just as sensational as the first time. Wonderful appetizers, enough variety and main dish entrees to please most. Duck was superb and desserts were lovely. One of those restaurants you could drive by forever and simply not know it was there. Make a point to try it out as the food is a step above on all accounts.Special Features:
- consistently good.crystalVIPDined on 9/13/2014Dayla's has always been consistently good. We have been going here periodically over many years. Had not been for a couple of years. Still good. NOthing makes the food really outstanding, but just consistently good. Service was very good,attentive; let us sit and talk and relax. Lovely evening with old friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!GrampsbeerDined on 9/12/2014Having dined at Dalya's a couple of times in the past we were very much ambivalent about dining there again. We needed a spot for 5 people on short notice and they had availability so we decided to give it another. The decor has been refreshed and we received good service from the start. The food was very good and there is a pre fixe option that is a very nice value. Three of our party opted for the pre fixe and the bill was quite reasonable. We will go there again.Special Features:
- exprezDined on 9/6/2014This expensive restaurant is worth it for a special occasion. Very pleasant service, interesting menu. I had two English friends as guests and they enjoyed it, I had two starters which together certainly made a full meal. The salad was overdressed but otherwise interesting. My friends had entrees, both good, and they loved the "coupe Lydea' (sp?).Special Features:
- grayingdinergrayingdinerDined on 9/6/2014Dalya's as long been a favorite of our although it is a bit pricey. They were having a problem with their air conditioner that night and the host came to apologize and offered to move us to another area where it wasn't as warm. Our server, on the other hand, was brusque which was a first for us in this restaurant. Maybe she was feeling the heat also. We will definitely go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Actually 4 stars plusOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/5/2014Our evening at Dalya's was more than "very good", but we reserve 5 stars for that rare totally memorable dining experience. That being said, our meal was excellent, the service friendly but professional, and the ambiance relaxing. Will return to Dalya's and would not hesitate to recommend the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveQDined on 9/2/2014Food and service was outstanding, my wife had the Salmon and I had a mixed seafood dish. Very well prepared, and service was right on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Went for restaurant week and had a wonderful time. The food was very good and the service was great. The deserts were the best and will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Fantastic food, great service and very special desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dalya delivers as alwaysAcadiafanDined on 8/21/2014Once again, another great dinner at Dalya's - phenomenal food, mostly great service, and some good revisions to the menu. The only negative thing to note is that they now charge for bread, now focaccia and flat bread in lieu of the terrific sourdough bread they used to serve for free. A place of this caliber should not charge for bread, butter, and hummus. There must be a better way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerJohnDined on 8/20/2014We had a great dinner at Dalya's. The food was outstanding and the service was very good. The restaurant was full, and you could tell that the staff were very busy, but they made every effort to make sure that we were served promptly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!Beebee2Dined on 8/20/2014What a wonderful luncheon we had. 9 of us from our neighborhood had all the choices available to us. Great variety. The wine list really allowed for everyone's individual preference. Our server was very helpful and pleasant. We all chose to dine from the PF menue. All were very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2014Chose Dayla's for lunch during "dine out week".One of the best selections yet...great decor, wide menu selection (mussels were delicious!) Generous martinis and attentive service. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very delicious lunch.BigRedGoldenBearVIPDined on 8/19/2014Came here with a friend to check out the DineBoston 2014 offerings. She had never been to Dalya's, while it's been a while for me. I had Caesar salad, the friend had soup. Yum. I had crab cakes and the friend had the chicken breast for entrees. We both agreed that the meals were excellent. We were full, but we had desserts, since it was part of the prix-fixe menu. My friend said the bread pudding was different, in a good way, that is and she ate it all, and I had a pumpkin bread type of dessert with ice cream which was stellar. Now that Dalya's is back on my radar, I'll have to come back more often. Our server Kathleen was outstanding, too. My friend left with a very good impression of Dalya's.Special Features:
- DisappointedmangiaDined on 8/18/2014The reason I came to this restaurant was them laving arancini on the online menu, however, in reality they did not have them. I chose fideuà instead, which is missspelt on the menu. It was closer to spagetti alle vongole with a couple of shrimps and fish pieces. Decent as such but far from the real thing. The wine they offer as special by the glass selection was beneath every possible criticism.
- Good choiceAnagoDined on 8/18/2014Excellent choice for business meetings or group meals. The food is good, quit place, attentive wait staff. Desserts are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedkayteeDined on 8/14/2014Dalya's is a great spot in an area with limited restaurant offerings. The ambiance is attractive and relaxing. I've eaten here many times and I've never been disappointed. It's my go-to spot.Special Features:
- Amazing MenuLambchopDined on 8/8/2014Four of us went out for dinner. I got the Moroccan Lamb Loin, and it was superb. My friends were all impressed with their meals, as well. I ordered a Lemon drop, and it was also very well done! This is a great place to go for a celebration, or just a special dinner.Special Features:
- One of our standbysTerrothDined on 8/8/2014A place that we go a couple of times a year, either as a couple or with friends or family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice find in BedfordStevenDined on 8/6/2014I recently had my second meal at Dalya's. I was equally impressed both times. The selection, though not huge, is diverse. Everything we had was artfully presented and well prepared. The Prix Fixe menu is an excellent value, and we were absolutely overwhelmed by both the quantity and quality of the dishes. I would never think to stop there based on driving by; from street it looks almost like a little cottage next to a big ice cream stand. But once you get inside it is a 4 to 5 star experience.Special Features:
- Business DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014We went to Dalya's Restaurant for a business dinner. Everyone enjoyed their food. There were no complaints. The server was a very attentive and the food was delivered quickly. As a vegetarian, there were options and they were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCasootieDined on 8/4/2014I must say the Prix Fixe is a real bargain with a lot more choice than one would expect in terms of main course, and dessert and appetizers. The service was good and I liked how we were given time between courses so that we could enjoy each one without someone putting another dish in front of us while we just finished another.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightedDownthesquareDined on 8/2/2014Chose this restaurant based on prior reviews and it was local. Glad I did. Everything from appetizer through dessert was outstanding. Good choice to celebrate in the suburbs.Special Features:
- no stress date nightpineywoodsphilosopherDined on 8/1/2014We go to Dalya's for reliably good local food & drink in a pleasant atmosphere. It's a fine place to take visiting (adult) relatives or to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. We've never had a disappointing experience thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as evertablecruiserDined on 7/30/2014I've been coming to Dalya's for decades, both for lunch and dinner and I've never been disappointed. The food and service are consistently good, with a quiet and soothing ambience that is good for relaxation and conversation. It is especially cosy in the winter, with a welcoming fireplace. I always look forward to eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Lamb!DNS1Dined on 7/23/2014As a lamb fanatic, I'm extremely judgrmental about quality, preparation, and presentation. Without a doubt, their Morocan lamb loin was the finest lamb I've river had the pleasure of consuming in my 75 years. Awe inspiring hardly does it justice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014This is our Favorite Restaurant. When my husband and myself want a fine dining experience we go to Dalya's !!! The waitstaff are all very friendly and attentive . The Chefs are able and willing to accommodate changes in dishes. This makes for a stress free dining experience. Thank you all !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can forget how good food can bekayteeDined on 7/18/2014The title was one comment from one of a group of 7 I brought to Dalya's for lunch. Great menu - I'm never disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EPICURIOUSDELIGHTDined on 6/27/2014SIMPLY OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT, FABULOUS FOOD, WE LOVE THE CHEF AND HIS CREW. THE PROFESSIONAL WAITERS ARE SUPERB. THEY ALL WORK THE DINING ROOM, NO ONE IS EVER OVERLOOKED....CONSTANT ATTENTION, YET ALL THE PRIVACY IN THE WORLD. DALYA'S IS AN ASSET TO THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY.............WE DINE ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK AT DALYA'S......WHEN WE ARE OUT OF THE AREA NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THE FOOD/WAITERS/AMBIENCE.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Enjoyable.fudy66Dined on 6/25/2014We return to Dalya's because it is always delightful and well worth the 20 minute drive.Special Features:
- Consistently ReliableMollieDined on 6/13/2014The choices never disappoint. Every dish is delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DalyasoutonoccasionDined on 6/10/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants and we go here often for special occasions. The staff is respectful and great. The food is great, but the menu doesn't change a lot. The atmosphere is quiet.Special Features:
- DinnerMarkVIPDined on 6/10/2014Everything about Daly's is average, in my opinion the place continues its slippery slide to being a backup to other better places located in Burlington and Concord..Special Features:
- JackDined on 6/7/2014As usual, Daly's was excellent in all aspects of our dinner.Special Features:
- Very good but expensivePeterDined on 6/6/2014This is our second time at this restaurant with my wife. The first one we were invited so we did not realize how expensive it is.we took the fix price option but adding drinks, dessert and tip it went over 60 dollars per person. It is woth the money because the food is excelent as well as the service. We definetly recommend it for special ocassions.Special Features:
- anniversaryDined on 6/6/2014Amazing soup, delicious duck, salmon cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Great for a special occasionSatisfiedCustomerDined on 6/6/2014We went for a wedding anniversary and it was great. Food was great and huge portions (we took home a full meal each!)Special Features:
- Dalyas BedfordjoebDined on 6/4/20143rd time there. First 2 were great. This time very average. Very good corn chowder. My chicken meal did not match what the menu said. No spices on chicken, very plain mashed potato and steamed broccoli not at all as described on menu.Could have come from Market Basket Also,online menu does not match actual menu. Won't go back. Very pricey for very average.
- Fabulous as alwayskayteeDined on 5/29/2014Always enjoy visiting Dalya's. Good menu, good food, good service, great ambiance.Special Features:
- The following 746 reviews are from the Dalya's Restaurant reviews archive.