3325 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.daltoro.com/
- Phone: 7024379800
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:30am - 10:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Fiorenzo Trunzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Dal Toro
The best Patio in Las Vegas! Dal Toro Ristorante has launched a one of a kind, multi-million dollar, state of the art exotic car showroom coupled with the only true Italian restaurant at the Palazzo Hotel. An exclusive and unique setting. A private supercars and art gallery. An extraordinary backdrop for a memorable experience from 20 to 800 Guests. Enjoy traditional Italian food with contemporary twist dining, surrounded by 100 feet of marbled mosaic Palladian Italian fountains.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Dal Toro reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (29)romantic (20)special occasion (17)good for groups (14)fit for foodies (10)notable wine list (9)scenic view (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Outdoor dinningDinnerDined on 9/12/2014Food was good, infortunally our waiter had a poor a attitude. When we asked question in regards to the menu, our waiter was not helpful at all. But the water boy on the hand gave us excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014very friendly staff,,,great location,, depending on what food is ordered,,, portions can be a bit small,, car gallery is a great additionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaraunt!NewdawnguitarDined on 8/21/2014Absolutely loved our food! Espresso martini was great! Sea bass was out of this world! Pasta was great too! Pizza was the only thing I wouldn't order again, but everything else was phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best serviceReneeDined on 8/21/2014Very friendly and courteous service from all staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best !Sansu77Dined on 8/16/2014One if the best Italian resto I've ever been to. Love the fresh pasta, ambiance and good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the lobsterDeliciousoDined on 8/14/2014I loved the lobster with the spaghetti was real good.Special Features:
- dal ToroOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014Excellent food in a beautiful atmosphere. Highly recommend for a splurge.Special Features:
- Unique Spot in VegasCttwinsVIPDined on 8/12/2014The food was great. Love the beet salad, which you can request, but is not always on the menu. Fresh tomato capellini is a favorite of my husband's. Waiters are pleasant and the view outside is fun, but the cars inside on two floors are a great addition to the meal. You can purchase, view or consign your own luxury and classic cars. I looked online at www.celebritycars.com and saw the whole current collection!Special Features:
- Way overpricedJeffVIPDined on 8/3/2014Very expensive for portion size. $32 for risotto with 2 shrimp 2 muscles 1 scallop and 2 clams. Calamari was good but $17????
- Nice outside diningLikes2notcookDined on 8/1/2014Was nice to sit outside for dinner and people watch. Nice fountains and good service. I had the Paprika Gumbo Shrimp with linguini. I really enjoyed it. Salads were very good also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundWino4lifeDined on 7/23/2014Wonderful Italian place that is kind of hidden within Palazzo. Great food! Had the lobster ravioli, it was delicious. Wine selection was impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceSmokeEatersDined on 7/19/2014I dined at Dal Toro on 7/19 with 4 others. We sat outside at 830pm and enjoyed 6 entrees. We used a Groupon that covered us for a $180 bill. Even though we didn't have 6 people they still allowed us to use the Groupon. The service was fantastic. We ordered the Smoked Salmon and Philadelphia, Ravioli D' Aragosta, Lasagna Della Nonna, Pollo Alla Calabrese, Filetto Roquefort & the Costata Di Manzo and ate it all family style. Everything was very good except for the lasagna (it was way too salty). Overall our bill came out to $46 additional with the tip. Not a bad deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch special was just OKGenieVIPDined on 7/15/2014We went to this restaurant based on good reviews. Too bad that we were tempted to order the lunch special. The pizza was with decent quality, the baked fish in a crust was just fair, the veggie panino was very bland. I believe the food from regular menu should be good. The service was attentive and nice, the deco and the ambience was very Italian. Will try regular menu again.Special Features:
- great food.. a little understaffedeatingglutendairyfreeDined on 7/8/2014We had a great dinner. The food was great and they had a special gluten-free menu which is necessary for me. I am also dairy-free which can make dining Italian a challenge. Here it was not. The waiter noted my needs and delivered a delicious dinner. The ambience was great: beautiful outdoor setting and a calm relaxed atmosphere with a real ' welcome to a little piece of Italy' feel. The only problem was they appeared understaffed, as the restaurant became more crowded it became harder to get our waiter's attention. He was a very good waiter...just spread too thin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinnerrobhbev1Dined on 7/6/2014Great food and service. Will visit again next time in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- People-watching paradisestagingstarVIPDined on 7/5/2014Although temperatures were in the low triple digits we dined outside on the beautiful terrace with its water fountain and pretty shrubbery and were very comfortable. The wait staff were efficient.The pasta Pomodoro was done perfectly. Although penne with vodka sauce was not on the menu the vodka sauce was on a special and we knew they had penne pasta so we asked the waiter if the chef would not mind making penne with vodka sauce. "SURE", he said without hesitation! No "Five Easy Pieces" scene. Both meals were brought at the same time. We are so very happy about finding this great restaurant we will surely talk it up and go back again! So nice to watch the crowds go by as we cozily dined behind the landscaping.Special Features:
- Great foodazjohnnyDined on 6/24/2014The service and the food were very good. The waiter and the other staff were very attentive and seemed to really like their jobs. The food was prepared fresh and at the proper temperture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud MusicdbchipDined on 6/23/2014I had dinner at Dal Toro with a group of coworkers, It was my first visit and the restaurant was great. Good food, great service and in a nice area. We could not hear ourselves talking during dinner due to the loud music that was playing in the background. We asked a couple of time if they could turn it down, but they were unable. If you plan to dine at Dal Toro bring your hear plugs!Special Features:
- really good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014We had a group of 7 making reservations for the same day. We wanted to go to Venetian / Pallazzo to see the casino and property and why we picked Del Toro. We were also looking fo Italian food. The restaurant was not busy, so we were a little concerned that the reason was because of the food. It was not. We had an excellent and personable waiter. He had a sense of humor as well. The food was excellent. We had a pizza with prosciuto app, that everyone loved. Branzino and bolognese were very fresh and flavorful. The meal was one of the better dinners we had in LV.Special Features:
- Not greatJJDCDined on 6/13/2014The menu wasn't very exciting (you would expect something more from a restaurant in the palazzo). The food was good but not amazing, pretty ordinary Italian food you could get at a regular restaurant with lower prices. The views were good, if you sit outside you're facing the treasure island hotel and strip, but the experience was rushed. The whole dinner lasted one hour, it felt like they brought us our food so fast as if they had premade some things. One wine bottle we ordered had definitely gone bad. They did give us a new one, but no apologies made. The drink I was served had a shriveled up cherry so who knows how long it was laying out there. For the price, we were expecting a much better dinner experience....
- Very good for large goupsTimInColoradoDined on 6/10/2014Hosted a business dinner at Dal Toro for a large group. The service was very attentive and efficient in handling the size of the group and very prompt in responding to requests as they came up. Everyone enjoyed their meals so I would say selecting Dal Toro had a positive impact on the event. Compared to other restaurants a the hotel, the noise level was also low enough that everyone could converse easily across our large group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many problems at Dal ToroLakeArrowheadLadyDined on 6/9/2014We had many problems at this restaurant. We were seated in a corner booth which had no over-table light and the wall sconce on the wall behind the booth had only 1 of 2 light bulbs actually working. When the lights were dimmed around 6:30 pm, it was too dark, so we were moved. The lasagna was cold in the middle, so you have to wonder when it was made. It was also a very small serving. The fettucine with meat sauce was quite delicious, and the portion was large. It was a bit pricey; $22 for lasagna and $24 for fettucine, with no salad included. When we got the bill, we were overcharged $4 per glass of wine, which they corrected when shown. The highlights were location and great service.
- Wouldn't take voucherusesdiscountsDined on 6/3/2014We arrived for our reservation was seated and then while taking our order the server told us the do not honor the restaurant.com voucher we had recently purchased. The server said that the voucher was not authorized by the restaurant. How is that possible? The voucher was on the website for over 6 months.Special Features:
- Hidden GemWizzDined on 5/29/2014One of the best restaurants in Vegas. Hidden in The Palazzo, this is an absolute gem.Special Features:
- Vegas lunch!ChicagoVIPDined on 5/25/2014Hubby and I sat outside to really take in the beauty of this restaurant. Our server was very helpful with cocktail suggestions. I had the salad with seared tuna, and it was delicious and filling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dal Toro disappointingMelftVIPDined on 5/25/2014When we arrived at Dal Toro, we learned that they were no longer accepting Restaurant.com certificates. We dined there anyway, but I was unimpressed with the food and its presentation. I was excited to try the ostrich carpaccio, but the meat was under-seasoned and there was an inordinately large mass of arugula that was dry looking with too many stems sitting on top of the thinly sliced ostrich. Also, although we appeared to be 1 of only 3 parties of patrons in the entire restaurant, service was slow and my husband's drink glass sat empty for too long. I would not return to this restaurant as there are way too many other choices on The Strip that offer better food and better service!
- FoodieDined on 5/23/2014I think I ordered the wrong thing seafood with pasta didn't like at all but thankfully the server noticed and gave me a caprese salad instead my husband ordered the lobster shrimp ravioli which were greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night!CttwinsVIPDined on 5/23/2014Perfect weather in Vegas to sit on the wonderful patio. Menu had a good variety with many dietary options. The portions were generous and quality! Ask for Mourad-great waiter! There is a beet salad you can ask for that is not always on the menu! The added fun of seeing the classic and exotic cars made it a spot to visit again too. Don't miss Celebrity Cars on the property.Special Features:
- The following 336 reviews are from the Dal Toro reviews archive.
- Love to Dineluv2dineVIPDined on 5/9/2014An expensive restaurant with a nice outdoor setting. The menu was not extensive, but the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodGoodfoodDined on 5/8/2014If I'm ever back in Vegas I'll come here again. So much on the menu that I wanted to try. The server could have been more attentive to our needs. We asked for more water and never got it. Plus, he never came back to see how the food was.Special Features:
- Great findkmvegasDined on 4/30/2014We went with a groupon and because it had great reviews. Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed themselves and the classic car showroom after was a nice treat. Giorgio was our server and he was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Business Lunch ExperienceRobinDined on 4/30/2014Nice for business lunch - quiet and enjoyable; food and service was very good...Special Features:
- yumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Took my family, great food, great house cab, beautiful, great service, will definately go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good nightLMBHVIPDined on 4/17/2014We go to Las Vegas often and we usually love Dal Toro, but not his last time which I am absolutely shocked about. Restaurant wasn't crowded at all. Our rude waiter couldn't be bothered to ask if we would like any drinks for at least 20 minutes. Food was very average and waiter was not checking on us at all. I was really disappointed. I'm praying they were having an off night, but I'm not rushing back there for a while.
- It was all good!ricksriotDined on 4/11/2014Nice decor, comfy seating (we stared outside and it was warm, too warm for us so we moved inside), waiter was fabulous, food was very good, good wine. Would certainly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Groupon GoldOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/9/2014We were in Vegas for a conference and tried this place because we found it on Groupon. Very happy we did! Service and food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a business meetingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/2/2014You can't beat DalToro for a client meeting while in Las Vegas. The food and service are great, the atmosphere is elegant yet comfortable and the location is perfect for any event in the Sands Convention Center, Venetian or Palazzo.Special Features:
- Amazing food, outstanding serviceMirkaDined on 3/30/2014We've had a dinner at Dal Toro for my friend's B'day and food was delicious! they even accommodated the changes we've had and even made couple of things that weren't on the menu. Desserts were super tasty as well. Our server was very professional, friendly and educated. We've had a first class sophisticated experience. Overall this restaurant was above and beyond what we expected. Don't forget to check out the luxury car collection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehBachelorDined on 3/29/2014Appetizers and drinks were great but entrees were not. Liked the outdoor patio as well. Biggest issue was that the server pushed an entree that was really not that good. Of the party of 5 at the table, 3 ordered this entree because we were told the ones who did not order this dish would be jealous. The entree was presented well but was not very good at all. I feel a little slighted because the server really never checked up on us again and definitely did not bring up the entree he pushed. We clearly did not eat much of it but were never asked if we liked/disliked it - this makes me think the server knew it wasn't the best and pushed it for other reasons.
- Affordable Las Vegas restaurantMela526VIPDined on 3/26/2014You can get a very good meal here without overpaying. The meals are not a la carte and the portions are quite generous to say the least. Would return for sure!!!Special Features: