42875 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48375Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dailypostnovi.com/
- Phone: 2483082100
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Daily Post
Welcome to Daily Post! We look forward to seeing you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Daily Post reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Restaurant closedfrustratedDined on 9/8/2014I would suggest you stop making reservations for a restaurant that is closed. When we arrived for our reservation we found the restaurant dark and locked. There were no signs of explanation - nothing. There were other people arriving just as surprised and upset as we were. We were there to celebrate a birthday so this left us scrambling for a place to go. The entire evening was ruined.Special Features:
- Missing in ActionattyjpfDined on 8/29/2014We got a groupon for this place. Went to try it. The restaurant was closed, supposedly due to "flooding." We went back two weeks later, and the place was still closed. It looks like it either never opened or it went out of business. It bothers me that someone would offer a groupon, knowing that they were going out of business.
- Nice bar find in NovimishmashDined on 6/22/2014I gave the food a 4 as I was looking for more healthy or vegetarian dishes (silly me!). Definitely great for pub food like burgers and appetizers ! The service is really great, no issues and they are friendly and accommodating. We are watching the world cup so we love that they have multiple tvs and we are not overcrowded It's a pub atmosphere so expect that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Daily Post reviews archive.