Daily Grill on Century
5400 West Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045Neighborhood:
LAX / Westchester
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Daily Grill on Century
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dailygrill.com/
- Phone: 3106650149
- Hours of Operation:
Sun-Thurs, 6:00am – 10:00pm
Fri-Sat, 6:00am – 11:00pm
Sun-Wed, 5:00pm – 12:00am
Thurs-Sat, 5:00pm – 1:00am
Happy Hour: 7 days a week, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Federico Juarez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Daily Grill Century Blvd has private dining space for special events. Boardroom can accomodate 16 guests with flatscreen and AV hookup for business meetings. Two other semi-private dining space available for up to 40 guests each.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a Private Room that can accommodate up to 16 guests as well as 2 semi-private areas that can accommodate up to 40 guests each. We also have a patio for up to 30 guests. Whatever the occasion Daily Grill has an option for you: Cocktail Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Family events, Business meetings, Breakfast meetings, etc. Please contact the restaurant directly or go to our website.
- Private Party Contact: Rob Robertson 3106650149
A word from Daily Grill on Century
Located adjacent to the Westin Hotel, one of Los Angeles’ most popular hotels for the business traveler and just blocks from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Daily Grill on Century Blvd has a large dining room, an outside patio, bar with adjoining patio lounge, and an expansive lobby bar. Join us for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or have a cocktail at one of the two bars.Modeled after the great big city grills of the 1930s and '40s, Daily Grill serves timeless American grill fare in a comfortable, sophisticated atmosphere featuring hearty portions of freshly prepared signature dishes made from the finest ingredients. Daily Grill offers a classic menu of Steaks, Chops, Seafood, and Pasta, along with signature dishes such as Chicken Pot Pie, traditional Cobb and Caesar Salads, Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes, and not-to-be-missed Desserts in a casual yet upscale setting. The restaurant prides itself on the service they provide, which is best described as professional yet friendly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Daily Grill on Century reviews from OpenTable diners
- leaving LAXrosiezDined on 10/11/2013Great restaurant if you are staying overnight & leaving the next day from LAX.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patron for several yearscusoonDined on 10/5/2013Been frequenting since you were on Rosecrans in El Segundo. always well managed and friendly staff - along with great food. the Trout is fantastic and the bread is the best in the southland. Servers are very attentive.Special Features:
- 600 menu itemsbubblegumVIPDined on 10/4/2013Had two entrees from the 600 calorie menu--Moroccan Chicken and Vegetarian Plate. Both were delicious--chicken moist not dry.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ChoicegoodeatsDined on 9/29/2013This restaurant is consistently very good and the service is as well. The food choices are varied and prices not out of sight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service every one wasJuanDined on 9/22/2013Great service every one was very nice, and food was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best of the BestgastronomeVIPDined on 9/17/2013Continues to be the best in all it does and offers. Dine in or take out. Located in a Westin Hotel, but maintains it own identity, uniqueness and quality. Validated parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- parkingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2013The only downside we encountered is having to park in a crowded hotel high rise parking structure as valet was not available this evening. Not certain if the valet parking is more efficient and faster normally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typically Good Daily GrillPeruvianDinersVIPDined on 9/6/2013We like going to Daily Grill because you typically get what you expect which is good food at a reasonable value. It is also unusual in that it is a nice sit down, white table cloth restaurant that we feel comfortable bringing our young child to and made to feel welcome. The only thing about this particular Daily Grill is the location. We enjoyed their old location in El Segundo more than the current location in the LAX Westin. The view across the street is not that great which detracts from the general ambiance of the restuarant.Special Features:
- Best LAX restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2013If you are an LAX hotel for the night this restaurant is well worth the trip. Quality food, service and atmosphere. Great chain restaurant...better than all the others in vicinity.Special Features:
- Great Dining Room Near LAXDixonDined on 8/30/2013For meetings at or near LAX this is the best spot I have found. Easy to get to and they valet park at the Westin.Special Features:
- Popularity has increased ,gastronomeVIPDined on 8/28/2013Popularity has increased , but so have prices! Very noisy at peak times. Slow service, but that's not by every waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been eating at thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/27/2013We have been eating at this and the previous location on Rosecrans Blvd. for many years and certainly will continue to do so. We have certain favorites on the menu such as the trout almondine, the salmon dishes, and the meatloaf that never disappoint. But we always are happy no matter what we order. My wife and I were with two old friends and we up sitting there for two-and-a-half hours. The staff seemed to be fine about that, which we appreciated.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch at the Daily GrillCarolyn42Dined on 8/23/2013The lunch was outstanding. We had a good waiter and the food was scrumptious as always. I have been coming to the Daily Grill for the past 10 years and it has always been good. Here is to many more visits!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good valueDewolfpVIPDined on 8/20/2013DG has excellent food, service, and always gives good value.Special Features:
- Great !Loveit10Dined on 8/16/2013I loved it here the food was great and the service As well I'm glad I went there and will recommend it to everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodAdmiralVIPDined on 8/14/2013The food and service were surprisingly good for a hotel restaurant. The grilled artichoke is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable, except for themeatloafDined on 7/27/2013enjoyable, except for the noise level - couldn't hear each other very wellI would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent with solid a menuOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/7/2013We find ourselves dining here a lot, because its good ,great service and easy.Try it when your around LAX . The bar is fun and geared to the sports enthusiast yet not a typical sports kinda bar.Special Features:
- Good restaurant in a hotelDiggieVIPDined on 6/28/2013It's a good restaurant to dine in while you're in Westin. Great brunch choices and very friendly wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Located in a Westin HotelgastronomeVIPDined on 6/27/2013Located in a Westin Hotel adjacent to LAX, this Daily Grill on Century is excellent in every way. Parking is validated, as is your ongoing joy with this special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary datemackDined on 6/24/2013we had been at the Daily Grill on Rosecrans many times before it moved to the Westin...I must say we were disappointed. We had reservations, and I asked for a booth, but despite having available booth tables, they said no. It was rather disappointing, the food ok, the prices a bit high, and we will probably pick another place to spend our money next time
- Crowd Pleaser!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2013The hotel is elegant and the Daily Grill fits into the elegant atmosphere but does get crowded and cramped...a bit weird going through the bar first before you reach the hostess. The noise level can get loud as the two times we went there, there was also a large party going on. Service was excellent! Food was moderately good/great combined! Loved the Manhattan clam chowder and the selection of different entrees was quite tasty...but keep in mind most you have to order ala cart. However the portion size was very generous so we ended up taking doggie bags home! A little pricey if you have the appetizer, entree, sides, wine and dessert...but otherwise it's definitely a crowd pleaser! Loved the fact that they validate parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten at differentgoodeatsDined on 6/16/2013We have eaten at different Daily Grill restaurants and have always come away satisfied. All are consistently very good and we have tried various dishes which have always been prepared as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!BiggHenn34Dined on 6/1/2013The restaurant was great me and my wife enjoyed ourselves, The food, waiter, service all of it was just GREAT.... Will be back for sureSpecial Features:
- Fast service--large conventionNewMamaVIPDined on 6/1/2013They served us all within our 1h break during our convention! At my last convention, the other hotel had several groups 1/2+ late bc they couldn't handle how large our group wasSpecial Features:
- Daily Grill Does Not DisappointencinocarolDined on 5/28/2013When challenged with the task of finding a nice place to dine with an East Coast friend who was overnighting at LAX, we came up with the Daily Grill in the Westin. What a terrific choice! The menu, as always, offered something for everyone. We had brought a really great bottle of wine, and when asked if he could decant it for us, our server said he would be happy to and did a great job. The service was outstanding, the food was delicious (and plentiful), and the bread is still about the best in town. We'd return to this Daily Grill over and over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place for all occasionsPat1VIPDined on 5/26/2013Excellent food and service. Perfect ambience for every occasionSpecial Features:
- can always depend of the DailyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/18/2013can always depend of the Daily Grill for fresh meals. haven't been disappointed yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Airport Adjacent Find!!TimmiGailVIPDined on 5/14/2013My friend was picking up a friend at the Airport. We met at Daily Grill Century and found it not only convenient , but delightful ad well!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DaysouthbayscottDined on 5/12/2013Took my wife, her brother and his wife to Daily Grill for Mother's Day. The food was outstanding and the service second to none. As busy as the restaurant was, the meal flowed beautifully from appetizers to desert. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The Filet Mignon was tender and delicious with a lovely Bleu Cheese crust (I love Bleu Cheese on anything). My wife (Health Food Nut) ordered the Blackened Ahi Tuna Salad. I tried it, expecting a boring Lo-Cal dish. It was incredibly delicious and I plan to order it the next time we go for lunch. Never disappointed dining at this location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchgastronomeVIPDined on 4/30/2013This one-time only server problem should not discourage anyone from attending an otherwise excellent dining experience. I have frequented this Daily Grill many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grace the manager was veryL0723VIPDined on 4/26/2013Grace the manager was very attentive to our reservation and the staff provided awesome table service.Special Features:
- Within a Westin Hotel--butgastronomeVIPDined on 4/23/2013Within a Westin Hotel--but each with its own identity--definitely a smart move for both.Special Features:
- Grace took outstanding careL0723VIPDined on 4/20/2013Grace took outstanding care of our reservation. The food was very good and the service was very attentive. I will be back in the future.Special Features:
- Great Dinner ExperianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013Met several friends from LA who had never been to this fantastic Westin restaurant. Highly recommend seared tuna and any steak on the menue.Special Features:
- A Wonderful Evening OutOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/11/2013This is one of my favorite places to dine. The location is great, the food is excellent and the ambiance just right. I can go semi casual or dressed up and have a wonderful meal. The portions are plentiful and the service is good. I always have an enjoyable experience at The Daily Grill and now that it is the Westin Hotel, it is even better.Special Features:
- Perfect spot for a businessStrbuxDined on 4/3/2013Perfect spot for a business lunch before you make a flight at LAX.Special Features:
- Dinner at the Daily GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Enjoyed the food, fish was fresh and tasty. Valet parking available at The Westin,validated by the restaurant.Special Features:
- Went for Easter Brunch, andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/31/2013Went for Easter Brunch, and it was a perfect spot. Casual and cozy. Had a good time.Special Features:
- Had a friend in from out ofLauraLVIPDined on 2/24/2013Had a friend in from out of town. We literally spent three hours talking and eating and the service and everything we ordered was perfect. Very friendly and professional wait staff. Really enjoyed this.