Daily Grill - Fresno
7855 N. Palm Ave.
Fresno, CA 93711Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Daily Grill - Fresno
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dailygrill.com/
- Phone: 5594355550
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday, 11:30am – 9pm (bar open until 10pm)
Friday:11:30am – 10:30pm (bar open until 11:00)
Saturday: 11:30am – 11pm (brunch from 11am-3pm)
Sunday 11am – 9pm (brunch from 11am-3pm)
Happy Hour and Special Appetizer menu starting at $4 in the bar. Hours: Monday – Thursday from 4pm to Close, Friday from 4pm to 7pm, Saturday from 11am to 7pm, and Sunday from 11am to Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jose Guavara
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Daily Grill offers an impressive catering platter menu sure to fit any party needs. Contact the restaurant directly to place an order or to help answer any questions.
- Private Party Facilities: We off a private dining room that accommodates parties up to 40 guests and have menu options sure to fit all of your needs. We also have a Private Lounge and spacious patio with a fireplace that is perfect for a Cocktail reception or holiday party. Please contact the restaurant directly for arrangements.
- Private Party Contact: Brent Beckwith 5594355550
- Special Events: Daily Grill Fresno has a private dining room for special events. It can accomodate 40 guests for seated dining. Private dining menu also available. Please contact Daily Grill for more information. We offer two gorgeous glass in-cased rooms for private dining, meetings, and special events.
A word from Daily Grill - Fresno
The restaurant is located on the North End of Fresno nestled between two of Fresno’s most affluent residential areas. Daily Grill is one of Fresno’s finest gems. With it’s fine décor, high ceilings, and attractive booths, modeled after the great big city grills of the 30s and 40s, Daily Grill serves traditional American fare. Featuring Genuine Angus Steaks and Chops, Fresh Seafood, Classic Cobb and Caesar Salads, Meat Loaf with Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Pot Pie and not-to-be-missed Desserts, all served in a sophisticated yet casual atmosphere by servers that really care about the guest's experience. We also boast the best Martini and Happy Hour in town. Two adjoining Private Dining Rooms seating up to 40 guests each are the perfect place for business meetings or family celebrations. Dine-in and Take-out is available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Daily Grill - Fresno reviews from OpenTable diners
- Wonderful!GramsDined on 5/18/2014This was the first time I used Open Table for a reservation ... Will use it again! As for The Daily Grill ... If you need a nice place to dine with friends, it is wonderful! Great menu, attentative staff, and the food is outstanding with reasonable prices. We went on a Sunday evening, the place was virtually empty at 5 pm. We will keep Daily Grill on our "Go to" places list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy restaurant with a great vibemissymiaDined on 5/16/2014Our family had dinner at the Daily Grill the evening prior to our son's graduation from college. The place was awesome! Great atmosphere for us and our family was quite impressed. The restaurant is beautiful but not stuffy, something you would expect in a big city, it has high energy and food was amazing. Our server was attentive and engaging. Loved it. Would definitely recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation LunchKmel1Dined on 5/16/2014We were a group of 8 and had a wonderful time at Daily Grill. The food was great, the service was great, the ambiance was great. It was the perfect location for my daughters college graduation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spotOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/11/2014We have eaten her quite a few times and have always been treated nicely. The food is delicious. The bread is always a nice treat and the desserts are amazing and large enough to share!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent good food and servicedcnacDined on 5/11/2014Even though we only eat at Daliy Grill for more special occasions, each time there has been great food and great service. And for a nicer restaurant the kids meals are a good value with the drinks and dessert included. We will continue to go here for a great meal with our without the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daily Grill is crisp & refreshing!RachDined on 5/11/2014The food, service, & atmosphere at Daily Grill are all excellent! My husband & I LOVE their happy hour too. Definitely recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely TimefoodlifeDined on 4/26/2014It was the first time my friend and I had ever been and we were having dinner for a catch up date with one another and our significant others. The food was delightful and delicious. It was a little more in price than I had suspected it would be, but I was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- like having a dinner party at homekeepeatingwellDined on 4/3/2014Great service -waiter was patient and very accommodating for special requests. Hummus appetizer delicious, like homemade. Sand dabs were the fave entree and mixed fruit cobbler mouthwatering and enough to share with the table! Have been here half a dozen times; consistently good food , good service. Will definitely return and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected MoreBradVIPDined on 4/3/2014Did the chef lose his/her spice rack? Our party had the angel hair pasta, pasta primavera and daily special of sand dabs. All were bland. I expect much more from a restaurant that charges prices like Daily Grill.
- dinner at the grillTrishDined on 3/9/2014This was my first time in Fresno and I was lucky to find such a great place. The food was awesome. Lots of choices and the service was great too wish I was going to be in town long enough to go againSpecial Features:
- last minute findluvpastaDined on 2/21/2014We were actually trying to get into another restaurant but there was a 2 hour wait. I looked on Open Table and found the Daily Grill could seat us within 20 minutes. We had a toddler and an 8 yr old, so we needed to eat. We are so glad we it worked out the way it did. My husband and I had not been to the Daily Grill before. Everything was excellent, from service to food. We will absolutely be back.Special Features:
- Daily Grill ReviewJamesVIPDined on 2/15/2014Tried the Daily Grill for the first time Valentines weekend. Ordered filet mignon and chicken parmesan. My filet was a little over done and not that tasty. For $80 including a diet coke for me and a glass of wine fire my wife and no desert, I'll spend my money elsewhere.Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The convenience of the late hours gave me the opportunity to treat my wife to a wonderful meal at a fairly late hour. The service was impeccable and the knowledge of the staff in reference to suggestions made for an easy selection from the menu. Food and drink were recieved in an appropriate time frame. The quality of our meal was no less than fantastic. The only thing about this trip that i did not enjoy is the booth seating. Such a nice place should not have the appearance of a everyday steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceImsskllmomDined on 2/14/2014Had reservations for valentines day. Room was cold from air conditioner. Saw two couples who asked to be seated somewhere else. After waiting over an hour and 15minutes for our food, my husband complained and it came within the next 15 minutes. They should not have allowed reservations if they were not able to feed customers in a to melt manner. Food was good once we got it, but not spectacular for the price. Everything was a la carte.
- excelent servicewith amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Great experiance from the time we walked in to when we walked out. The service was second to none and the foor was simply amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceRichieDined on 2/14/2014The service was outstanding. The server was accomodating to our needs. He frequently inquired if he could be of further service as to our desires and needs. The wait to be served our first course was expediate and in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Want to CelebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014When you want to celebrate something or someone special this is the place to go. Service is superior and the food great. For an intimate dinner this would be a good choice. A group of us went here for a birthday party. It was fabulous. We have dined there several times and have never been disappointed. Lunch or dinner is great. They even have a lo-cal menu. Try it!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DAILY GRILL CHARMsimplygwentsDined on 1/18/2014We have dined at Daily Grill several times. The service is great and being in their "preferred" dining club allows free corkage of up to 2 bottles of wine! That REALLY saves money and they brought out ice buckets and everything for the wine we brought in. Food has NEVER disappointed and is a great menu variety to choose from. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved their Pomegranatefood1loverDined on 1/17/2014We loved their Pomegranate Ice Tea ~ so yummy and refreshing. The complimentary bread was nice and hot as it just came out of the oven. Good quality ingredients used in their dishes especially on their Bacon cheeseburger with avocado!! Great ambiance!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wrong order and over priced...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/10/2014Ordered a half bottle of wine and charged for a full bottle. The food wasn't very good for the price. Could have ate better at Denny's. Noisy environment could barely hear myself think. My waitress never came over to check on me. The bottom line, very disappointing. Skip this place!
- Nice Family Lunch!lunchtimeVIPDined on 12/28/2013We all met from different parts of the state for a family lunch at Daily Grill. It was the perfect spot. The food choices were great and the food was delish. Our server was A+ which made the whole experience great. We weren't rushed and got to eat and visit as if we were at home. The steak salad and ahi wrap were a big hit with the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was slow, had to keepOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013Service was slow, had to keep looking for waitress to get what we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovelyladyregierDined on 11/23/2013Sitted quickly wonderful service and delicious food and wine. Can be great for gathering with friends or treating a significant other to a romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening, great foodRushFanDined on 10/26/2013I've dined at the Daily Grill we several times. I have yet to have anything on the menu that was not fabulous. Took my wife with me for the first time this weekend and we had a lovely, quiet meal. Food was outstanding, and service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Celebration66lancersDined on 10/12/2013This is a good dining experience, but only for special occasions in our household. We enjoy the overall dining experience, The food was very good, The only drawback was that the desserts were simply too big to have after the wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better for lunch than dinner.BusDinerDined on 9/16/2013Better for lunch than dinner. Ambiance is good. Quiet enough for Business discussions. Blackened seasoning over powered fish. Skimpy wine portions by the glass.Special Features:
- Decent MealBlonde915Dined on 9/14/2013The wedge salad was quite good, the flat iron steak was acceptable, tender, nice sauce. I would have it again. Horrible complimentary brownie dessert served for my birthday. Just inedible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2013Consistent. ..good food n wonderful service keeps me coming back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sons birthday dinnerCatheyDined on 9/7/2013Daily grill is my sons favorite restaurant. As usual, we had wonderful food, fabulous service and an overall great time. We weren't rushed, despite being there two hours. The server accommodated us bringing in a birthday cake at no charge. We eat there frequently, but usually don't make reservations. Since it was more than a couple on Saturday we chose to make reservations. Always consistent, never had a bad experience there.Special Features:
- Would go againsharadivaDined on 8/9/2013Been mant times. Hambergers, pot pie and salads are great. Service can be slow at times but always friendly.Special Features:
- I ordinarily use the DailyLocalAttorneyDined on 7/12/2013I ordinarily use the Daily Grill for business lunches, and almost always have a great experience. On my most recent visit, the service was unacceptably slow, which caused my lunch to take two hours. I was very unhappy about the slow service.Special Features:
- The place to be!SuzeDined on 7/7/2013Any time you are in the mood for great food, great service, outstanding signature drinks and relaxation...go to the "neighborhood Grill, The Daily Grill ! You will be pleased! A staff that aims to please you with excellent service and food that entertains most appitites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food. Nice Staff.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2013The food is good - and interesting. Not spicey, but you can add your own. The Staff are friendly.Special Features:
- Food was good but just standard,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2013Food was good but just standard, nothing outstanding. Waiter seemed distracted and had to be reminded to bring water, bread and wine order.
- Great Father Day DinnerbumppaDined on 6/16/2013We love the Daily Grill. The staff is the best and everyone comes by our table to say Hi. The new, improved menu, is a plus. One of my favorite restaurants in Fresno. BumppaSpecial Features:
- Awful Father's Day experience.CoreyRVVIPDined on 6/16/2013Awful Father's Day experience. Delay in bringing baby seat and booster. Food order was lengthy, even without heavy traffic in restaurant. Chilaquiles described as Tortillas and Fried Eggs on menu, served as Tortilla Chips and Scrambled Eggs. Kids egg breakfast ordered scrambled eggs soft; couldn't have been cooked more. Eggs Benedict served with poached eggs with yolks cooked to hard. Very little Hollandaise sauce, or maybe dry from being under heat lamp. Stick to lunch and dinner. Bloody Mary and Mimosa's were well prepared and tasty.
- Special Early Dinnerbinca08Dined on 6/8/2013Daily grill was great! I had a special occasion and took some newbies. They had great food and a great experience. The noise level was quiet, probably because we went for early dinner (5:30pm), the waiter Isaac (I believe) was very helpful and accommodating. He did a great job at recommendations and service. I will be back when I am in town again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/22/2013We had a very nice dinner, with good food, service, and ambience.Special Features:
- Celebrated my birthday dinnerGayleDined on 5/11/2013Celebrated my birthday dinner there and loved the Salmon dinner....vegetables were fabulous and they brought out a birthday dessert!! My friend had carrot cake which was wonderful....All three meals were very good. Will be back!Special Features:
- The quality of the food was66lancersDined on 4/24/2013The quality of the food was somewhat disappointing, especially for the cost. We have been here previously, and were disappointed the last time which was unusual from our past history. We considered that an anomaly and tried it again. The food was not "bad" per se, but was not what we would expect for the price paid. It was bland in taste, and nothing we couldn't get elsewhere. We have recommended the restaurant in the past, but would not do so now.Special Features: