Daily Dose Cafe
1820 Industrial Avenue, #104
Los Angeles, CA 90021Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Daily Dose Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dailydoseinc.com/
- Phone: 2132819300
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 12:00pm, Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm, Monday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Vegan, Greek
- Executive Chef: Sarkis Vartanian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Daily Dose Cafe
The Daily Dose is a Downtown Los Angeles, arts District Community Owned Coffee Shop located in the middle of a vine covered BRIK Alley. We cook fresh food daily sourced from local and Organic farms. we are open - for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - in Downtown's Artist District.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Daily Dose Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- A great place to unwind.AndyDined on 1/5/2014Daily Dose has great food, great atmosphere, and great service. It's a nice place to grab breakfast or unwind after a long day. The alleyway is beautiful and you wouldn't expect to find a place like this in this part of DTLA. It's surrounded by industrial/warehouses which makes it seem like a hidden gem. We had the breakfast and it was superb. The egg dishes were fantastic and the drip coffee was floral and smooth. It wasn't like coffee at other cafes. It was light like a tea, but still had body and the oils of a great cup of coffee. It does get a little noisy outside depending on who's at the table next to you, but the atmosphere was romantic and calming. Definitely check this place out if only for the alleyway. You'll love the food too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Vegetarian SandwichesdrftDined on 12/5/2013We were disappointed that there weren't more vegan entre items on the menu, with the exception of Quinoa and Kale. Juices were tasty and satisfying. Hope the restaurant will add some more comfortable chairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.