D'Agostino's - Wrigleyville
1351 W. Addison
Chicago, IL 60613Neighborhood:
Lakeview / East Lakeview
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
D'Agostino's - Wrigleyville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dagsdelivers.com/
- Phone: 7734771822
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering Services are also available. Have D'Agostino's cater your next party! Whether it's a large or small office party, or a family backyard get-together, D'Agostino's is available for all of your catering needs. Just bring your appetite! Ask about our catering menu and services.
A word from D'Agostino's - Wrigleyville
D'Agostino's Pizzeria and Pub has been successfully serving and delivering pizzas, traditional Italian dishes and much more to residents of the north side of Chicago since Joe and Jan D'Agostino opened the doors in 1968. Within walking distance of Wrigley Field, the D'Agostino name is well-known to Chicagoans and patrons as "the best thin crust pizza in Wrigleyville". Because of its growing popularity, Joe and his two sons, decided to open additional restaurant locations to further serve the masses. The second location is in the River West neighborhood of Chicago, and is managed by Joe's youngest son, Scott. His eldest son, Jeff, manages the newest and first suburban location, D'Agostino's Pizzeria at The Glen. D'Agostino's is family-owned, family-operated, and family-friendly!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
D'Agostino's - Wrigleyville reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (1)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- YumScott9674Dined on 8/21/2014No frills just great thin crust pizza! Waitress was very kind and a pleasure. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- D'Agastino'sMikeTDined on 8/9/2014Great Italian meal at great prices and a short walk from Wrigley Field.Special Features:
- cubbyguy51Dined on 7/18/2014We booked and confirmed reservation for a table for 4 at 530 pm and actually had a party of 7 people. We called D'Agostino's about 30 minutes before our reservation and they were able to add on a table and accommodate all 7 of us. The restaurant was not crowded when we got there at 535pm but it crowded up quickly before 6pm. So we were grateful that they were able to accommodate us. The pizza's were ordered when we got there and it only took about 15 minutes to get served which was outstanding. The quality of the pizza's was also outstanding. Our server and wait staff were very accommodating as they kept our soft drinks and water pitchers full. We were headed to a Billy Joel concert at Wrigley Field which had an 8pm start time (5 blocks)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pizza!CarrieVIPDined on 6/27/2014Ate here before the Cubs game and would recommend. The pizza is great and it's close to Wrigley but far enough away to be able to get your food quickly before the game. The waitress was very nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 19 reviews are from the D'Agostino's - Wrigleyville reviews archive.
- pre-game eaterymisterminkDined on 7/13/2013Pizza was great. My party of 4 got there early enough to avoid the pre-game crowd. Service was attentive and friendly. Prices were very reasonable. Will definitely go there again.Special Features:
- Fast & Tastymls00Dined on 6/8/2013Good food with a short wait time. Pizza is a great thin crust pizza. Salad was fantastic - fresh feta on the greek salad.Special Features:
- pizzamiles123Dined on 4/28/2013first they did not have our reservation when we showed up. they said no problem and took care of us. the thin crust pizza is outstanding. the toppings are not out of a box.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a good dining experience.JimboDined on 3/29/2013Overall a good dining experience. The food was good and so was the service.Special Features:
- A ClassicOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/25/2013There's not much about Dag's that is going to knock your socks off, but it's still my favorite pizza place in Chicago. The thin crust Dag's Special is where it's at.Special Features:
- Our first visit to ChicagoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012Our first visit to Chicago and a local recommended this place for the best example of real Chacago deep-dish pizza. We were not disappointed! The food was great and the service was friendly and efficient. We'll be back and will recommend this place to anyone who wants great food and good service.Special Features:
- Family Night and thin crust!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/17/2012Great option for casual family dining. Went Tuesday night when there was a balloon twisting guy to entertain the kiddies. The $25 family deal is a bargain, and we loved the pizza. Their thin crust is very thin and crispy (which we like since we favor east coast style pizza). Not as thin as Pat's Pizza, but just as tasty for those that like this style.Special Features:
- Good corner pizza jointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2011Service was very good Breadsticks & dipping sauce were very good Thin and thick pizza were good, but thick pizza crust could be less doughy. Beer was cold.Special Features:
- Went with a group of 14 newbiesJeremyDined on 11/17/2011Went with a group of 14 newbies to Chicago for their first deep dish experience. I lived in Chicago for many years and have tried all of the deep dish options, but had never tried D'Agostinos. The sauce is a bit too sweet for me, prefer Giordano's, but the ambience is great, service was great, and for a group looking to cut loose a little bit, having the full bar was a nice feature.Special Features:
- Our group of twelve was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2011Our group of twelve was very pleased. Our table was ready on time and the service was great. You can't beat their thin crust Pizza.Special Features:
- Made a reservation for 10OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011Made a reservation for 10 for 7:15 p.m. on a Saturday and we were seated right away. Waitress did a good job handling a large group, and the food was very good. It wasn't too loud to carry on conversations around the table.Special Features:
- Just as I remembered it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2011We hadn't been back to the neighborhood in more than 20 years and were so thrilled to taste that buttery crust and wonderful sauce we knew and loved so much. Thanks for not changing a thing!Special Features:
- I've been here for lunch inOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2011I've been here for lunch in the past and liked the restaurant. Last weekend we went for dinner and the place was overcrowded, the patrons were obnixious and the service was slow. The wait staff was ok, it took quite a while for our meals to come out of the kitchen.
- Best thin crust pizza around....jusRemyVIPDined on 6/21/2011Best thin crust pizza around....just love this place.. the staff is cool and friendly.Special Features:
- A perfect place to eat afterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2011A perfect place to eat after the Cubs game. The thin crust pizza was outstanding!
- your typical pizza joint.GreatPlaceBadNewMenuVIPDined on 4/6/2011your typical pizza joint. Went once, just happened to be the same time as after a cubs game. Wait staff was good, just busy.
- Good thin crust pizza. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/12/2011Good thin crust pizza. The sauce is much sweeter than what I'm used to, but that's a good thing. I would go back with a group of friends. The boneless buffalo wings are surprisingly great! Good quality white meat. We ordered an extra basket!Special Features:
- What a DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2011In my reservation I had requested seating near a television so as to view our wonderful city's basketball team the Chicago Bulls. It was going to be a great matchup vs. the Miami Heat. On the Bulls twitter page they had a link for listed "Official Bulls Bars". In this list, D'Agostino's was included. Upon arrival, I mentioned I had a reservation but the girl sat us down wherever. I didn't complain since there was a television nearby but they were playing an NFL playoff game of the Packers vs. who knows. I requested for them to change the channel and they did for a minute but changed it back and never gave me an explanation why. My own city's team was not being shown. They should not list themselves as official anything. Bulls won by the way
- Went there to watch NFL wildcardFoodieVIPDined on 1/9/2011Went there to watch NFL wildcard playoffs...not the best place to watch a game. TVs were small, obstructed by these model train tracks hanging from the ceiling and the sound was low.