D'Agostino's - Park Ridge
742 Higgins Rd
Park Ridge, IL 60068Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
D'Agostino's - Park Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://parkridge.dagsdelivers.com/zgrid/themes/753/intro/index.jsp;jsessionid=aGiIVD5OULAa
- Phone: 8475188700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering menu is for every occasion big or small.
A word from D'Agostino's - Park Ridge
For Great Pizza, Great Food, and Great Fun-Visit D'Agostino's!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
D'Agostino's - Park Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (2)good for groups (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- First TimeHeatherC78VIPDined on 6/20/2014This was my first time there. The food was great & my friend & I were allowed to sit & take our time catching up since we just reconnected after not having seen each other in 10 years. I was very happy with everyone there.Special Features:
- The following 43 reviews are from the D'Agostino's - Park Ridge reviews archive.
- DisappointmentAngeDined on 2/7/2014OMG, the Lasagna was a bowl of soupy cheese. No layers. Used to love your Lasagna, but not no more.
- Great family restaurant! GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/20/2013Great family restaurant! Great place to celebrate a birthdaySpecial Features:
- Deep Dish GreatBudFromFlossmoorDined on 11/7/2013We had a relative in from out of town and he never had Chicago Pizza, so now he knows.... Great job on the deep dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go earlyJenniferDined on 10/18/2013If your going to this restaurant make sure you go early, not because there to busy but because they have very little parking.Special Features:
- Incredible pizza but terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/29/2013Incredible pizza but terrible service (not the first time) might have finally delegated Dag's to take out only. On more than one occasion we had to flag down other wait staff to get ours to come over. Waited forever for check and it wasn't even crowded.
- Thursday is kids nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2013Went on a Thursday evening and there was a ballon guy making animals and items out of balloons and a face painter. A nice touch if you have kids eating with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now that's a great pizza pie!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2013Family friendly. Super thin crust pizza!! But also offers a good variety of other choices on the menu. Interesting salads! Wings were also delish! Good place to chill out with friends or family and catch a cold beverage of choice. A very popular neighborhood spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They didn't have our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2013I made a reservation at 10am and when we got there they did not have it. We had to wait 20 mins for a table. It defeated the purpose of us making a reservation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andRichY0775Dined on 3/23/2013The food was very good and our server was excellent. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Perfect thin crust pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/15/2013Our table was immediately available. The server was very pleasant. I love their pizza!Special Features:
- Great staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2013The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had 7 people on a Friday night and were concerned about seating. Glad we made the reservation because the table was all set up and waiting for us when we arrived. Will visit again!Special Features:
- Have enjoyed their pizza sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2013Have enjoyed their pizza since I was a child growing up in Lake View!Special Features:
- We ordered the "DAGS SpecialAMTravellerDined on 1/25/2013We ordered the "DAGS Special Pizza". It was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. I am looking forward to dining at D'Agostino's soon.Special Features:
- Not fit for dogs...UniversitymomVIPDined on 1/19/2013We arrived at930 Saturday night. Ordered spaghetti and meatballs and a pizza. Waitress forgot my beverage. After a long wait, got dinner and the sauce on the spaghetti was overcooked and overthick, almost inedible. Meatballs tasted just like the bagged frozen ones you get at Walmart that are mainly filler. No taste of herbs anywhere. The pizza had an odd sweetness that, by the next morning after refrigeration, had developed into an alcohol like smell. We threw it out. There are toy trains running overhead which would be cute for kids but we would never feed them this food.There are 5 outlets of this restaurant. How did this happen? Would not return to this restaurant. Chicago is filled with good pizza. Go elsewhere and get so
- The dinner was wonderful andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2012The dinner was wonderful and the kids loved watching TV and eating the free snow cones. The wait staff were doing their best to keep up with the crowds and still kept our drinks full. I would recommend this restaurant, especially to families on Thursdays.Special Features:
- Handled a crowd of 10!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 12/28/2012Accomodated a large group with good food and good service. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Great food and service wasGingerVIPDined on 9/1/2012Great food and service was excellent for our group of 10.Special Features:
- This Father's Day was theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012This Father's Day was the first time I ate there with a party of 9 including 3 kids. Very family friendly pizza restaurant with great service - from the cheerful hostess to the patient and prompt server. Food - salad and 3 types of thin crust pizzas - and drinks were great. Will visit again soon based on this experience.Special Features:
- Friday Night, crowed but seatedWMK1VIPDined on 4/20/2012Friday Night, crowed but seated promptly. After 20 minutes waited finally recognized us. Wait staff very young and inexperienced. We ordered a pizza, it was just OK. Crust appears to be manufactured and gets hard as it cools? Cheese in a blob in center of pizza. I have been to the store in Glenview and enjoyed it.We won't be back to Park Ridge.Special Features:
- Norridge/DesPlaines Pizza Spotronk262Dined on 4/10/2012Looking for a last minute idea for something close and simple, we happened upon D'Agostino's. Good pizza, many appetizer and sandwich choices,and a few choice entree's make up an exciting menu for a local pizza joint. The kids will love the train set that runs overhead, and dad will love the view of the ballgame on the many TV's throughout the room. The chicken vesuvio comes with huge slices of broasted potatoes, and was well presented, and some of the deep dish pizza and sandwich choices will surely leave you with something to take home! Nice bar and patio too - not your average pizza place, well worth the trip!Special Features:
- Very helpful and accommodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2012Very helpful and accommodating hostess, but service was slow and not that outstanding. For being a boisterous family friendly scene it was fine, restaurant DID NOT received our online reservation and we had to wait a little longer for a table, but they did get us seated as soon as they could.Special Features:
- Great spot if you're lookingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/19/2012Great spot if you're looking to grab a quick lunch, or Friday night take-out. Favorite dish; Tuscan Salad... it's an actual entree salad, which is hard to come by, and made with out of the ordinary ingredients.Special Features:
- Great for kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2012This restaurant has great food and it's a great place to take a family. We love it!Special Features:
- When we had dinner someoneFoodieVIPDined on 1/6/2012When we had dinner someone hit the electrical box in the alley. Our dinner was rushed so that com ed could shut off the power and fix the problem. It was not the restaurants fault but still it took away from the experience.
- Good food but very poor service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/11/2011Good food but very poor service. We waited close to 10 minutes to pay our bill. Our waiter was oblivious, he was watching the Bears/Broncos game on TV. Finally we went to the hostess to pay who was understanding and apologetic. We then expressed our disappointment with a manager who did not seem to care at all.
- A great place to meet up withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/9/2011A great place to meet up with friends. Good food, good service and no one is trying to rush you out the door.Special Features:
- Went on a Friday night. Smallhungryat5VIPDined on 9/9/2011Went on a Friday night. Small restaurant with large groups makes it difficult for 2 to 4 guests to get seated in reasonable amt of time. Also, servers are too busy & not giving enuf attention to these smaller tables when they also have large tables & consequently were not able to provide good service.
- Very little ingredients andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2011Very little ingredients and no flavor with the pizza. Salad was soggy. Waiter was very friendly but forgot to place our order. Would not return again
- Disappointed in the serviceDonaldVIPDined on 8/27/2011Disappointed in the service this time around; have seen better at this place on previous occasions.
- Would not hurry backOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2011I had made reservations through Open Table days in advance for 10 people. The way they had the tables set up was awkward and crammed in a corner. They only had one server assigned to us and it was obvious he had other tables in the other side of the restaurant as he would keep disapperaing and it wouold take us longer than it should to get our drinks and our food. Once the food was brought (and they total forgot one persons dinner so it was cancelled) we didn't see him again for too long. We had brought a cake that was cut and had coffee but no one got a refill...becasue again he was MIA. I just didn't feel like it was organized very well - they had days to schedule enough people. The food was just "ok." I wouldn't hurry back.
- Reasonable prices, large portions,bczarDined on 6/27/2011Reasonable prices, large portions, friendly staff. What a great combo!Special Features:
- Sooo good and so NOT a chain!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/10/2011Our group of 17 converged in this neighborhood gem recently. We were soooo glad we did not have to go to any of those "popular" Chicago chain pizza places. The pizzas, salads, and pastas were ALL good - as we got to sample each other's food. The server was quite patient (we had 8 teenagers in the group) and kept our drinks filled. The bill was split 5-ways, and they patiently sorted it out. Will definitely come back when we're in the area.Special Features:
- Service was great and foodlynnVIPDined on 5/28/2011Service was great and food excellent! very cute restaurant!Special Features:
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011This is an awesome place for lunch, brunch, or dinner. The food is always amazing!! Great service. We have been to this brunch 4 times now and we will not go anywhere else anymore.Special Features:
- great place - loved the saladOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2011great place - loved the salad and the pizza was deliciousSpecial Features:
- The food is very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/28/2011The food is very good and the service is even better!Special Features:
- A gem in the neighborhood!Jkup2Dined on 2/28/2011Best thin crust pizza around! Their homemade sausage rocks. Sandwiches are a delight. You can find some unusual fare there which makes them shine too. This place has been a real find.Special Features:
- Good food, quick service.MsLoyelVIPDined on 2/11/2011Good food, quick service. Perfect for lunch during the workday!Special Features:
- I have had your pizza sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/7/2011I have had your pizza since the opening in 1968.I think the pizza taste a little different so it must be the sauce,but otherwise a good place to eat.Special Features: