1100 West Royalton Road
Broadview Heights, OH 44147Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dagneses.com/
- Phone: 440-237-7378
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Rene Hernandez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live jazz in the bar on Saturday nights from 8:00pm to 11:00pm.
A word from D'Agnese's
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
D'Agnese's - Best Restaurants in Broadview Heights ›
D'Agnese's reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (38)special occasion (33)romantic (26)fit for foodies (25)notable wine list (21)good for groups (12)great for lunch (10)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014I took my husband there for his birthday and the experience was awesome. We will absolutely go there again. Food was delicious as well, service was great and atmosphere was perfect.Special Features:
- Why bother with a reservationLisaDined on 8/23/2014Was greeted by a under dressed hostess that told me it would be 10 minutes or so and would I like to instead sit at the bar. I have been going here since the restaurant was on Broadview Road. We know the original owner and I am sure he would have been disappointed with this hostess. No apology, just sat us in the bar and was happy to be done with us. Why dress up to go out and then be offered to sit at the bar with 2 games on.
- FairCcfkidDined on 8/17/2014Ambiance was below average. Waiter was extremely slow and not very friendly. Food average at best. Disappointing because we were celebrating 2 milestone birthdays...expected a lot more Would not recommend
- Consistently Excellent FoodSabesDined on 8/15/2014Food is consistently excellent, and I really enjoy the fact that you can go there for either a casual dinner, or a special occasion, and never feel like you are out of place to enjoy the evening.Special Features:
- hungrydinerDined on 8/13/2014Had a wonderful experience again. Had great service, great food. Very consistent. Would recommend highly.Special Features:
- 5 Star Servicepatm1Dined on 8/2/2014Waiter Philippe made this an outstanding evening. My expectations of the food is always met, very consistent. We have been a customer since this restaurant opened 3 locations ago when it was located in a very small storefront at Broadview Rd and Valley View Rd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great evening with great foodPJSmeDined on 7/30/2014always comfortable in this Italian fare restaurant. nothing like relaxing with great friends, being served by personable well informed waiters and yummy good food. we are repeat customers who cannot get enough. thank you, d'agnese'sSpecial Features:
- Enjoyable!Xmas013Dined on 7/26/2014We frequent this restaurant at least once a month for both lunch and dinner. It is truly a neighborhood gem but more importantly they are very consistence in all categories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!TableReviewDined on 7/19/2014Went for the first time 7/19. Will return for sure. It is tucked away in the end of a strip center, when you enter the world changes. Ambiance was great, food was fantastic and service impeccable!Special Features:
- Best Veal Dishes in Cleveland AreaMikefromBrecksvilleDined on 7/19/2014We had friends visiting from out of town. We wanted to take them somewhere close so we could come back to our house for after dinner drinks on our patio. We dine at D'Agnese's at least 6 times per year and alway remark how good the food is here. The dishes with their signiture D'Agnese sauce makes their shrimp, chicken, veal or steak items different from any other restaurant in Cleveland. My favorite dish here is the veal Sorentino. Their menu only shows chicken Sorentino now but they will gladly make it with veal. Another tip is ask for their diablo marinara sauce on your pasta side dish is you like spicy food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014In my opinion, this is the best Italian dining spot in Northeast Ohio. The Calamari Fra Diavolo was amazing, as were the scallops over risotto in a red wine sauce my guest got.Special Features:
- Foodie5Dined on 7/2/2014Great dining experience. Wonderful food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific valueLyublanaDined on 7/2/2014With a broad menu selection you are bound to find something you love here. The service is very good. The quality/price is exceptional.Special Features:
- Just becauseDeniseNredDined on 6/28/2014Went there for an early dinner (4pm) on Saturday, when they opened, and it was wonderful. The D'Agnese sauce is to die for. We have never had a bad meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014My husband and I frequent D'Agnese's and have abosolutely great service and food every time. Nothing bad exists on the menu! We recently went there for our anniversary and enjoyed an incredibly romantic, wonderful dinner. Thank you for always providing us with an awesome experience.Special Features:
- Great food and servicemarlinDined on 6/20/2014My husband and I dine here frequently and we are never disappointed. This past weekend we brought friends who had not been ether before, and they loved it and will surely be new customers. Keep up the great work!Special Features:
- Fabulous!InARelationshipWithFoodDined on 6/18/2014The service was great, the food was mouth-watering! The tapenade and flavored butter that came with the bread was an excellent start to a fabulous meal! We ordered the stuffed peppers as an appetizer and if I could have I would have licked the plate clean! For my entree I ordered the Chicken Saltimbocca which was absolutely phenomenal, and definitely big enough to share! My boyfriend ordered a seafood pasta dish which looked extravagantly decadent but was under par compared with the rest of our experience. We split the raspberry creme brulee for dessert which honestly was one of the best I've ever tasted. I highly recommend D'Agnese's for anyone looking for a romantic date night or special occasion meal. The prices were very reasonable too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!Xmas013Dined on 6/17/2014Everything was fantastic! The food, wine and service were once again above par. The shrimp, veal and pork chop were simply delicious! This restaurant is one of our favorites.Special Features:
- A gem in Broadview Heights!paplinDined on 5/23/2014Walk into D'Agnese's and you are tranported to a posh upscale metropolitan restaurant that caters to individual needs while never compromising flavor and presentation. My first time there...wil not be the last! Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 253 reviews are from the D'Agnese's reviews archive.
- Excellent Experiencegr8timeDined on 5/19/2014Great food and service. We were especially impressed with the service. My wife is gluten free which I mentioned when I made the online reservation. When the waiter first met us he asked which one of us was gluten free. He was not only very knowledgeable about gluten but offered that they could prepare a special dish my wife really wanted so it would be gluten free. He did this without even consulting with the chef. Most waiters/waitresses don't even know what gluten is. We had a very enjoyable evening for my wife's birthday. We will return!Special Features:
- Impressivespice660Dined on 5/11/2014Nice selection of great Italian food. Our party of 5 was very pleased. The fish was not great, but all of the other entrees were perfect. We will plan to return and try some other items on the menu. Even the dessert was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Completely satisfied!Xmas013Dined on 5/11/2014Everything here is fantastic! Great food and wonderful service lend to a very pleasurable experience. We have been coming to this location since it's opening several years ago. It is truly a gem and one that we will continue to patronize!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014Food is consistently good. Service is efficient and friendly. Very good for a business lunch and a quiet dinner. Excellent seafood selections.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014We had a nice early Mother's Day dinner. Great food. Bread with olive oil and flavored butter was really good. Risotto was just okay. We will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine diningfinediningDined on 4/26/2014The food is always delicious here. Good selection, good service, excellent special occasion dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Really liked the atmosphere; very cozy. The menu has many varied selections which is nice. Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgable of the wine offerings. It's nice when you find a locally owned non-chain restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an enjoyable meal.kab1120Dined on 4/18/2014My husband and I dined here Friday evening and were very pleased with the "Lenten" selections. My husband had the Zuppa di Pesci and was wowed by the abundance of seafood/fish in the pasta dish. He said it was the best he had ever had. I had the mushroom ravioli and it was delicious! Our service was a little slow - first time that has ever happened - but overall our dining experience at D'Agnese's was once again excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfy and wonderful food!PJSmeDined on 4/18/2014Party of 6 four of which are Italian! Food was well prepared, full of flavor and done perfectly. Our server Erika was the best! She had wine suggestions, great description of entrees and friendly sense of humor. Have been to D'Agnese's before and will definitely return.Special Features:
- Nice evening outClucasDined on 4/11/2014Had a great time. Seated quickly service was good if at times slow but they were quite busy. Had the shrimp cabonara and traditional calimari. Friend had the veal and it was delicious. Overall a great experience and highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Fallen chocolate cake heavenYummygrubDined on 4/5/2014My husband brought me out to D'agnese's restaurant in Broadview Heights. It was delicious! He had the mussels posillipo and loved it. I had an amped up version of the lasagna with a "pink" sauce. Neither of us ate all our entree because the fallen chocolate cake is not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant dinnerSuescondoDined on 4/4/2014Good service, in and out in a hour. Attentive staff. Good food. Worth another try.
- This was my first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/22/2014This was my first time at this restaurant since they moved some time ago and I was using a gift card; there was some confusion regarding charging the balance of my bill to a 2nd gift card as my waiter had a French accent and we were not understanding each other...but he was courteous and patient (even though I'm sure he was frustrated with me)...and when I asked to speak to the manager, he was also most accommodating and explained the situation. My issue was resolved satisfactorily. This is a true test of customer service; resolving an issue with finesse and grace!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- d'agnese march8strudelDined on 3/21/2014D'agnese's is one of our 'regulars' and last Friday it was exceptionally good. Our res was promptly honored as was our request for seating preference. We got our favorite waiter, Steve, who remembered our drink preferences and tastes. the kitchen was very accommodating to a special request (due to dietary restrictions). Though it was prime time, our food came piping hot, and my Chilean seabass (a special that night) was PERFECTLY done--golden crisp on the corners and tender moist on the inside. Everyone enjoyed both our customary and special meals. This is a solid go-to with reliable food and knowledgeable, pleasant staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outLukeDined on 3/15/2014Our dinner at D'Agnese's was wonderful. The service and food were excellent. We go there a lot and will continue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodmeencantacomidamexicanaDined on 3/8/2014The food here is always delicious! We had excellent service as well. I was a little disappointed when we were directed to a table in the bar area because there was live music (keyboard and bass player) and it was a little loud to talk to the rest of the people at our table. Other than that, it was a good experience. This restaurant is very consistent in excellent food and quality service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've eaten at D'Agnese'sonalark999Dined on 3/8/2014We've eaten at D'Agnese's many, many times and never been disappointed - until now. The service is fantastic. The food was delivered very quickly; our appetizers were great. The entrees, however, were disappointing. I ordered soup, Figoli, which was extremely hot, very thin broth, not a lot of beans and quite bleh tasting. My husband ordered a special, veal and chicken medallions with sausages and peppers/onion. The sausage was overcooked and dry and the peppers/onions were under-done. All in all, I'd rate this as less than a stellar performance at a restaurant that has exceeded my expectations in the past. I will chalk it up to an off night and will try D'Agnese's again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service and average foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/7/2014While the restaurant has a great look inside, the food wasn't great. The pesto sauce must have had dried basil instead of fresh. Also some of the mushroom raviolis were cold inside as if they were frozen instead of fresh. I expected much of the food to be truly homemade and fresh, but I don't think that's the case.
- Great food...service okKathyMoDined on 2/28/2014The food here is excellent! However, I did mention on my reservation that it was our daughter in laws birthday...no special mention of that or complimentary dessert....disappointed in that. Our server was ok. Interesting to hear a waiter with a French accent in an Italian restaurant!
- Our special occasion restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/21/2014My wife and I dine at D'Agnese for birthday and anniversary occasions. We always are treated to great service and wonderful Italian food . Already looking forward to another visit!Special Features:
- Slightly disappointingKayyDined on 2/14/2014Overall, it was an enjoyable experience. The stuffed mushrooms and cheesecake were superb, but unfortunately both my and my date's main course was drowned in a terrible-tasting sauce. I surmise we will dine again and request sauce on the side..Special Features: