D'Agnese's at White Pond
566 White Pond Drive
Akron, OH 44320Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
D'Agnese's at White Pond
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dagneseswhitepond.com/
- Phone: 2346783612x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Joe Gallagher
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let D'Agnese's at White Pond Catering make the difference for your next gathering, large or small. Our food is always freshly prepared and distinctively presented. Our service is efficient and easy to arrange.
- Private Party Facilities: D'Agnese's at White Pond is well known for our ability to host private events from your corporate luncheon to bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. Please contact Brian for further details and we will work with you to ensure your event is one that is memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Hedges 2346783612
- Entertainment: D'Agnese's lounge provides live music throughout the week, along with Happy Hour from 3pm and 7pm, (Monday through Friday), retail wine night every Monday and Tuesday, and Ladies Night Out every Thursday featuring live entertainment, half price dinner appetizers and reduced price beverages all night long!
- Special Events: Monthly Wine and Beer dinners hosted onsite, please see our website for the latest details.
A word from D'Agnese's at White Pond
D'Agnese's at White Pond Akron, one of Akron’s favorite dinning destination, is located directly off the exit of I-77 and White Pond Dr. Featuring delicious Italian and American cuisine, served to you by a friendly efficient staff, within a warm and cozy atmosphere, D'Agnese's offers a truly eloquent dining experience you can enjoy inside within their casual lounge area or intimate dining room; or outside on the patio. Open daily for lunch and dinner, you can choose from a variety of incredible menu selections such as D'Agnese's veal and chicken entrees, pan seared salmon, seafood, mouth-watering pizzas and pasta dishes. At D'Agnese's, you will always find something to enjoy; and they even offer a unique "Family Style" Spaghetti Dinner Sunday's from 11am to 8pm. Regardless of what you order, you are guaranteed a fresh, tasty meal made with the finest ingredients and prepared in house daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
D'Agnese's at White Pond - Best Restaurants in Akron ›
D'Agnese's at White Pond reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (44)special occasion (40)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (20)romantic (20)great for lunch (18)great for outdoor dining (16)vibrant bar scene (11)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (6)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great Dinner!food4lifeDined on 9/13/2014We had a wonderful dinner and both ordered the tuna. Mine was the special and my husband's was the one on the main menu. We shared and both were outstanding. The tuna was done perfectly. Delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Absolutely amazing food and service!! Best restaurant I've been to in a long time. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite placesBella2014Dined on 8/28/2014We can always count on a great meal and good service. It is a treat for us to go. We would not hesitate to recommend or take someone there, but love to reserve it for a special dateSpecial Features:
- LunchgirlDined on 8/23/2014Love the food! Excellent service! We were there for a special celebration lunch and our waiter Brian made it memorable.Special Features:
- Ssoooooo yummy!!!AbbeyDined on 8/21/2014Service is on spot! I had a delightful chicken wrap and my husband had chicken piccata. Both are so delicious! Perfectly cooked and seasoned so nicely. You don't want to stop eating! We will return many times with these outstanding features continuing every time with have chosen this establishment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for relaxing talkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014I reunited with friend I havent seen for 15 years because this restaurant was centerally located. I picked off of reviews and web page. I was very pleasantly surprised. The food was awesome and a great selection. The server was great. We sat for almost 2.5 hours to talk. Never felt rushed or hurried. My only complaint was I reserved a month in advance and my table was right at door opening. Other than that it was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing dinnerscooterskaterDined on 8/15/2014We had eaten at D'Agnese's at White Pond approximately 10 times previously, and generally had a positive experience. I had noticed the last 2 times that the service was not quite what it had been. Our experience this time was definitely not what we were expecting. It took us 45 minutes to get our drinks and order our dinner. The waiter was very abrupt and appeared to prefer not to answer our questions. My dinner was ok, as was 1 other dinner--both being pizzas. The other two, shrimp specials, were tasteless and bland. It was a very disappointing experience. The restaurant was extremely noisy and we could hardly hear each other.
- Nice patio, great service and HHSeasidePatioDined on 8/15/2014Patio is very pleasant. Not a lot to look at since it's a plaza but the restaurant has a nice ambience overall. Waiter was friendly and very attentive to filling our drinks without being intrusive. We just had appetizers. Margarita pizza was light but nothing extraordinary. Risotto balls over marinara were good. The tall drinks were served in the thin glass... Which isn't really any more liquid. On a summer day, I'd prefer a bigger glass so I don't need to continually reorder a refill. Overall a nice place and we will return. The dinner menu has many things I would like to try.Special Features:
- Great local spotkilnoDined on 8/10/2014Food and service are always good here. A local spot away from the mall but near the expressway with a nice patio. If only the pond were in view! Pleasant interior. All the meat dishes are good, but the eggplant parmesan is the best I've had.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceBusterbDined on 8/10/2014Our food was excellent. We ordered the family style special. We got to sample three dishes ( all very good) and there was still some left to take home. Service was attentive but not hovering. We would return and will recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJakeDined on 8/9/2014We had an outstanding experience. They called to check on the reservation. We were seated immediately. The waitress was outstanding and the food excellent. It was a great evening with friends while visiting Akron.Special Features:
- OraoDined on 8/8/2014Sat on patio. Very good soup and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Decent Akron restaurantFoxmandsDined on 8/2/2014We are rather picky when it comes to food, and we have found that our favorite restaurant is our own kitchen. There aren't many restaurants in the area that are "must visits" for us. In the past, we had frequented the Bistro several times and were sad when it closed. We thought we'd give D'Agnese's a try, and we were pleasantly surprised. Nice atmosphere, outdoor dining (although the noise from the expressway would be a spoiler), service was outstanding, food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaitressKevinDined on 8/1/2014I think (hope) our waitress was new. First we didn't have set ups, then she got the drink order wrong and she failed to bring us ice after asking a few times. I had to ask the hostess for the set ups when we had food before we had utensils. My husband ordered a Manhattan and got watered down Tito's vodka (he had asked for that particular brand and I think she got that instead--ice must have melted before she picked it up from the bar). We go to this restaurant often and this is the first time we have had such poor service.Special Features:
- Quiet Setting GemMikeDined on 8/1/2014Everything is very good including easy to get to, easy to park, quiet location and great food.Special Features:
- Great food, poor serviceTBRICKVIPDined on 7/26/2014D'Agnese's is a fantastic place to go for an upper scale meal with many options for great food and drink. We have been there many times and always had a great meal with great service. Unfortunately, this night was an exception on service. Our waiter was inatentive almost to the point of avoiding us. When he did come to the table, he kept saying the kitchen was out of bread and he would bring the next fresh batch. We saw other tables in our section being brought it, but ours arrived an hour after we sat down, with our meal. The waiter came to our section multiple times but never even looked our way. Needless to say, we were very disappointed. the food, when it did arrive, was fantastic as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Afternoon, Highly RecommendedWtrWngsDined on 7/26/2014Actually been coming here for quite some time. Love this place. The food is always fresh and simple, it doesn't take a million ingredients, herbs and spices to make a great dish. The Salmon Scapriccata is my favorite and although this item is only on the dinner menu, they have always been happy to make this dish for me at lunch. On a side note, if you want bread definitely ask for it as soon as your seated, for some reason I almost always receive my soup or salad before they are able to get bread from the kitchen, how long could bread possibly take? Oh, and ask for Brian as your server, he's the best, it's obvious he's developed sincere relationships with the clientele, definitely a great asset to D'Agnese's! Will be back next week.Special Features:
- Great food, service intrusiveFrequentFeederVIPDined on 7/25/2014We have dined here several times. The food has always come out fresh and hot. At times service can be a bit rushed, as it was this time. Moreover, our server never said "excuse me", or otherwise acknowledged that she was leaning all the way across the table in front of us to place food. All of a sudden, there she was. We were not in a booth either so access to other diners at the table would not have been a problem. VERY disconcerting and intrusive. Maybe this was an isolated occurrence, so we shall see if it happens again the next time we go back. And we do plan to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian foodAliensnextdoorDined on 7/20/2014We came for an early Sunday dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our food. Our party ordered the artichoke appetizer, salads, and two veal dishes: veal piccata and veal saltimbocca. The service was good, although there were a couple of minor gaffes. We would definitely go here again when we're down on the north side of Akron.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FredDined on 7/19/2014The food is always great and they have a very nice wine selection.Special Features:
- Entertaining out of town guestsChiantiDined on 7/18/2014One of our favorite local spots that never disappoints. The buffalo calamari is a staple every time we dine at D'Agnese. You'll also want to try the wedding soup and roasted beet salad. This visit we opted for the specials of the day. The swordfish was prepared piccata style and was outstanding! The veal with potatoes and broccoli had good flavor but was a bit over cooked. The service was perfect! My only complaint is the noise level but that does not stop us from returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceAkronsamDined on 7/18/2014Artichoke appetizer was the best. The other items we had were very good, vegi pizza and veal parm.Special Features:
- DeliciousPLWmsDined on 7/12/2014My husband and I dine here pretty regularly. We like the menu as there is sufficient variation but not too many choices. All of the items are delicious--never had a dish that I would not order again. The scallops were fantastic served over risotto. My husband loves the salmon, which is always cooked perfectly. Wait staff are always friendly, helpful and anticipate our needs. the patio is great for dining.Special Features:
- Consistently good!MattDined on 7/9/2014D'Agnese's is one of my favorite restaurants. Service is always good, ambiance is nice and comfortable, and most importantly food is great! I love the Veal D'Agnese and risotto. My dinner salad was great. Plenty of food so I did not get a dessert this time. Highly recommended from a foodie.Special Features:
- Always GreatFood4meDined on 7/7/2014D'Agnese's is always a great place to dine. The food is always consistently delicious and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyondAbbeyDined on 7/3/2014We have not been disappointed yet! The chicken Piccata was splendid. Service was on spot! We will decidedly enjoy another lunch here in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/1/2014Great time----great food ! Met there with some friends that we hadn't seen in a long time, and everyone enjoyed themselves.Special Features:
- New findNite2rememberDined on 6/27/2014Our family met at D'Agnese's from Canfield, Cleveland, and Cincinnati to celebrate my birthday. Everyone agreed that we would all go back in a heartbeat! Not only was the food great, but Nick, the bartender, & Cristen, our waitress were wonderful. Favorite appetizer was sausage stuffed peppers, but all of the appetizers were delicious! We all ordered something different and everyone loved their meal!!!! This was our first visit & it definitely won't be our last!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindVflyDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I were looking for somewhere new to go and we came across D'Agnese's. A GREAT find indeed! Loved the whole experience and it was a treat to go to the bar side after dinner for some nice music. We will be back!!Special Features:
- OK But Not SpecialjestesDined on 6/21/2014We went there for our 26th wedding anniversary thinking it would be special. Not only do they not acknowledge special occasions but the waitress made a curt comment that they could "stick a candle" in the dessert if we wanted. Needless to say, we didn't have dessert there. Some of the food was interesting -- including the buffalo calamari appetizer and beet salad. However, my wife's scallops were too heavy and swimming in a big puddle of butter sauce, while my linguini with clam sauce also was drowned in sauce and a bit small for the price ($19; with no salad included). Our first visit there -- not sure whether we'll go back. We like their place in Hudson much better.Special Features:
- Delicious steak saladdooberbugDined on 6/20/2014The steak salad was awesome. Three of us ordered it and the steak was prepared perfectly for each according to requested doneness. It was so tender! The dressing was great too - not too acidic. The bread with garlic balsamic dip was also a highlight. Service was quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceMIXTERDined on 6/13/2014We brought our 2 teenage daughters here for dinner before a show and we all had a great experience. The food was delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014Food is consistently excellent. Waiter very attentive and made great recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love D'Agnese'sHugeCatDined on 6/1/2014We had a wonderful anniversary dinner at D'Agnese's on Sunday evening. Our food was delicious and the service was attentive. We have made this restaurant our place to celebrate birthdays, our anniversary, and Valentine's day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantPamKDined on 6/1/2014Outstanding food & great service. Enough said. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Second time I have been and it was exceptional both times.Special Features:
- Great mealReedDined on 5/28/2014In a total rut with this restaurant can't get past the veal D"Agnese never disappointsSpecial Features:
- Best marinara in the world!AkronSteveDined on 5/24/2014I have been following the D'Agnese restaurant group for years, and they consistently have the best marinara sauce in the world! Also the D'Agnese lemon butter sauce is to die for! All locations are always hopping, and the food and over all experience are wonderful! We also order food from D'Agnese for our parish staff dinners, and everyone raves!Special Features:
- 3 for 3FrequentFeederVIPDined on 5/23/2014This was our third visit to D'Agnese's. It's a real keeper. Had the Chicken Scarparella. It came out hot, fresh, done just right. The side of linguini could have been changed to capellini, which I prefer, but I forgot to request it. The accompanying marinara tasted fresh (i.e. non-metallic). Our chef-son accompanied us, really enjoyed it. Pronounced it first class.Special Features:
- The following 201 reviews are from the D'Agnese's at White Pond reviews archive.
- Great lunch spotrookiereviewerDined on 5/20/2014We frequent this restaurant for work lunches, and this time we had a group of ten to celebrate a coworker's birthday. It's one of the restaurants that everyone can agree on, even the picky ones who turn their noses up at chain restaurants (me). Love the food and serves well for a special occasion for a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great day out!klcraigDined on 5/11/2014I reserved a table for 18 on Mother's Day (not for Mother's Day but a graduation party) and we had a fantastic time! They were actually able to accommodate us a little early, took their time with our orders and never made us feel rushed. The food was amazing and the service was top notch! We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.