Da Vinci's Ristorante
27 S Pleasantburg Dr. Suit # 160
Greenville, SC 29607Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Da Vinci's Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.davincisristorante.com/
- Phone: (864) 241-8044
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday – Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Carlos Echeverri
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
A word from Da Vinci's Ristorante
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Da Vinci's Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Greenville ›
Da Vinci's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (46)special occasion (42)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (35)great for lunch (25)notable wine list (25)good for groups (19)great for outdoor dining (9)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014From the time we entered the front door until the time we left everything was wonderful. The entire staff was cordial, friendly and made you feel they were there only for you. Food was excellent, service was excellent and we will plan many more occasions to visit your establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HungryDined on 11/22/2014Very good, but the specials are expensive. The waiter should give prices for the specials and they are told to the patron. The patron should not have to ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!!!BettyVIPDined on 11/11/2014Once again we had another excellent dining experience at our favorite restaurant. if they have the ingredient you crave they will make it for you... all you have to do is ask. Our server had everything ready and waiting for us before we arrived. It is very relaxed atmosphere, the food is exquisite & unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leonardo would eat here!VirginiatravelerDined on 11/10/2014Ristorante DaVinci is not your typical strip mall eatery. The menu selections were varied and innovative. I had broiled Salmon with asparagus. The topping was fresh tomatoes with a Dijon wine sauce. Different but delicious. The bottled wine list was varied and reasonably priced. The by-the-glass wine selection was extensive and a bit expensive. $11-12 per glass for the top end domestic Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir selections. The chocolate Napoleon dessert with the Pinot was a fitting exclamation point to a very good meal on a Monday evening. Service was prompt and courteous. It's a bit hard to get to because of one- way streets, but worth the effort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian restaurantjimvDined on 11/6/2014There were 4 of us and we each ordered a separate appetizer and main course. Everything was not just good, but exceptional. Strongly recommend as a "special place" Now that we lost Deveraux it may well be the best in the area.Special Features:
- Yum.YummyDined on 11/5/2014Eat here. As soon as you can eat here. The food is incredible and better than the best food I've had lately. It might depend on what you order but for the price, it's phenomenal. You can expect to pay a lot more at other swanky spots for food that's probably not as good. This is also a great special occasion or romantic kind of place. The location and ambience isn't perfection but the food and service make up for it. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Eat Here!LeahJVIPDined on 10/31/2014The food was amazing...pork chop Toscano and the stuffed veal chop special. We also had the agnolotti appetizer, which was tasty and quite substantial. Our only regret is we didn't try the pappardelle with the boar bolognese because we were torn with having to make a decision. However, it gives us an excuse to return and we're looking forward to it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HenryVIIIDined on 10/29/2014Great food choice and preparation....excellent special occasion destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this oneRon44Dined on 10/22/2014Osso bucco is the best. If veal chop is on the menu..go for it!Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceAmoreDined on 10/21/2014My first time after hearing excellent comments was not a disappointment. The menu was excellent as was all the food served at our table. The service and ambiance were likewise, appropriate and well done. I will go back and recommend confidently.Special Features:
- first class dining!cucinaqueenDined on 10/17/2014Great dinner with excellent service and cuisine. Would recommend highly for anyone wanting great food and a good wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinner!ManfredDined on 10/17/2014The octopus was made to perfection, tender and tasty, the rack of lamb was excellent, the scallops second to none,and the deserts rounded everything with excellence. This got topped with a nice bottle of Barolo.... irresistible!Special Features:
- Awesome everytimescbuckeyesVIPDined on 10/10/2014Da Vinci's is amazing. Jessie is an incredible waitress that tends to our every need. If you are looking for something special, this is the restaurant for you. Steaks, seafood and pasta are incredible. Also I can highly recommend the egg yolk ravioli!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Linda BRealtorDined on 10/3/2014A little pricey, but great food and service. Very Romantic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricy for appetizer and saladDiningpleasureVIPDined on 9/26/2014Appetizer was ample and very tasty, spinach salad with chicken was not well prepared or to my tastes. Price was high for lunch. Dishes could have been combined and price lowered. I will return, last visit was months ago and evening meal special with fish and pasta was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2014I had the Mushroom Napoleon - the mushrooms were wonderful, also enjoyed the greens, however, whatever it was that the mushrooms were stacked on, was less appealing. The veal rollatini was perfect - loved every aspect of it. I am absolutely thrilled to find this restaurant as Carlos'cooking at Coal Fire was always my favorite of all the Greenville chefs and I missed it very much. I had heard he would be opening a new restaurant "probably on Woodruff Rd" but hadn't found it - so glad I have now!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv4foodVIPDined on 9/22/2014Best Restaurant In Greenville!! Consistently Great Food And Service. Da Vinci`s Never Disappoints, If You Go With A Large Group Or With A Loved One You Can Always Count On Having A Great Dinning Experiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Greenville!DeniseVIPDined on 9/19/2014Da Vinci's is truly the best restaurant in Greenville. You won't find another restaurant like this around. The food, to the service and setting are exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a mealItalianDined on 9/18/2014Another wonderful meal with great service from Michelle. Carlos you are magnificent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteCushingDined on 9/10/2014We were so please to find our now new favorite Italian restaurant. We've already been back twice in one week & brought friends that love it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great celebrationfoodworldlyDined on 9/9/2014We chose this restaurant based on other reviews that seemed to be amazing. We also love Italian--real Italian. Our occasion was a 53rd wedding anniversary and completion of radiation therapy. Two things to celebrate. This place is an awesome place to celebrate. The atmosphere allowed for a quiet intimacy that was welcome. The food is superb, the service is excellent. I had an octopus salad which was a little bit dissapointing, but the lamb entree was excellent. My wife raved about the filet and the gespacho. The desserts are worth the whole visit. In fact go ahead and go there just for dessert and coffee or the excellent bar. We will return to this place again. I know others we have told about it will go as well.Special Features:
- Not For FoodiesMayferdVIPDined on 9/6/2014We were very disappointed with the food. My caprese appetizer was very bland. It lacked balsamic & basil flavoring. For entree I had veal rollotino. It was not cooked correctly All I could taste was olive oil and the meat was tough. They should take this dish off the menu. My husband had a bean soup that was just ordinary, nothing wrong with it but not spectacular either. We had better tasting food at a much less expensive Olive Garden.
- Wow, Da Vinci's!NickHDined on 8/30/2014Our meal and experience was all we had hoped for, we found a gem.Special Features:
- Business Lunch - kudosBluedman09Dined on 8/27/2014Great meeting place for a biz lunch...would definitely come back - a gem in SW Greenville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In A Word "SPECTACULAR"luv4foodVIPDined on 8/25/2014I Am So Glad I Was Able To Attend The Pio Cesare Wine Dinner On Monday Night, The Shrimp And Octopus Salad With Just The Right Sprinkle Of Ceyene Peper Was Just Enough To Make Your Taste Buds Say Crazy- Delicious, But The Tuna With The Truffle Sauce Was Out Of This World, All 6 Course`s Were Amazing, The Wild Boar And Hare Pasta, The Veal Tenderloin With Truffle Mashed, The Prime Sirloin Au Poivre And The Passion Fruit Panna Cotta With The Nebbiolo Reduced Strawberry, The Service Was Exceptional As Well. Thank You Chef Carlos For Doing A SPECTACULAR Job...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Italian with some differencesKurtDined on 8/23/2014Very good Italian. Try the octopus salad if they have it on special, it is the best.Special Features:
- Great LunchloveitDined on 8/21/2014Food prices very reasonable, service was good, food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing compared to reviewsFoodPassionateDined on 8/20/2014Our party of four arrived on time for our reservation, but the "table was not quite ready." The soft egg yolk ravioli appetizer was amazing, but the baked goat cheese was just OK. The entrees were all on the heavy side. Osso Bucco was cooked wonderfully, but so overseasoned (very salty) as to not be able to taste the meat. The snapper was similar; first taste great, but then the seasoning overwhelmed the dish. Veal Rollotini were very rich, almost heavy and I don't know why they were served on top of slices of raw tomatoes. Veal Kristi was tasty. The desserts were just OK, no stars. Service was fine, not outstanding. Overall, I can't agree with all the rave reviews. Maybe I just like my food prepared with a little more finesse.Special Features:
- Fantastic Authentic ItallianskygodVIPDined on 8/19/2014This was one of the best Itallian restaurants we have been to! Will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for foodies!Soccermom74Dined on 8/8/2014We loved it all, so delicious!!! We started with the pasta fagoli soup and the caprese. The soup was piping hot and quite tasty with the procuitto and beans. The caprese has a nice touch with a honey drizzle. My husband got the Rack of lamb special, and I, the SeaBass. Both Devine, we are still arguing over which one was better. The service was professional but friendly. We cannot wait to return. What a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv4foodVIPDined on 8/1/2014The Lobster Raviolis Special Was The Best I Have Ever Had, And The Bibb Salad With The Ricotta And Orange Crema Dressing Is Spectacular!! Service Is Amazing, Very Professional Yet Very Friendly.Special Features:
- Excellent luncheon for small groupDeliciousDined on 7/31/2014The food was exceptional and the wait staff was attentive to our party's needs. I will continue to return to your restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great italian foodFleasDined on 7/30/2014I think it is the bet restaurant in Greenville for italian food.Special Features:
- Excellent!!!luv4foodVIPDined on 7/29/2014Rabbit Ragu Special Was Deliciouso, And The Veal Rollotini With Arugala And Roasted Beet Oil Drizzled On Top Was Fantastic As Well!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 131 reviews are from the Da Vinci's Ristorante reviews archive.
- Fantasticnick79mgbDined on 7/25/2014Party of four. Everyone ordered something different. All entrees were fantastic. Will be back.Special Features:
- Good FoodDragonladyDined on 7/22/2014Not crowded @5:30 pm on Wednesday (7/22). Nice ambience. The octopus appetizer special was so so as the 4 octopus tantacles were tasteless without the balsamic viinaigrette dressing - the presentation was pretty though (on a bed of mixed greens, thinly sliced tomato and avocado). The Caribbean lobster and shrimp were delicious, so was the veal kristi. The 2 shrimps were excellent - crunchy, not the overcooked shrimps I had for lunch (Shrimp Riviera) last week. Wonder if they were the same "Ecuadorian shrimp" and that the chef just overcooked them when I had them for lunch. Service was good. Definitely worth return visits.Special Features:
- Simply fantasticgastroaddictDined on 7/21/2014The hardest part of dining here is trying to make decisions. The food is so good that you want EVERYTHING. Luckily we had a fantasuc server, Michelle, to coach us along and ultimately split several dishes for us which allowed us to have more variety. What could've been a simple unremarkable dinner, instantly became a multi course dining experience. Great food. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendKat68VIPDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I had a great dinner here. Everything we ordered was excellent. I ordered the pescatora da Vinci . It had more seafood than any other restaurant. Sometimes, restaurants fill it up with mussels and clams. Not here- there was a whole lobster tail, a full portion of salmon, plus scallops, calamari, etc. Delicious! The service was also excellent- attentive, but not in your face. Yes, it is in a strip mall, but once you are inside, you will forget. I didn't give five stars, because I save that for The French Laundry, Le Bernadin, and places like that, but we will definitely be back here when we are in town.Special Features:
- EasyOnTheTownDined on 7/15/2014Everything about dinner here was easy. The staff was excellent, attentive but not hovering. We were there for a long lazy dinner and they were totally on board. We never felt rushed and the meal was paced just as we wanted it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gr8foodDined on 7/11/2014We celebrated a birthday at dinner . The food, service and ambiance were all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.