36 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dburnhams.com/
- Phone: (513) 333-0000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Harvey Germain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: D. Burnham's, located within Cincinnati's newest Four Diamond hotel, offers nearly unlimited private dining options. The Renaissance Hotel provides over 14,000 square feet of private dining space with rooms accommodating as few as 8 guests in our historic Boardroom or as many as 650 guests in Burnham Hall.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Miller 5133330000x
- Entertainment: Join us in the R-Life Lounge for live entertainment on Tuesday evenings.
A word from D. Burnham's
D. Burnham's is located within Cincinnati's newest four diamond hotel, the Renaissance Cincinnati. We are a contemporary Midwestern American restaurant featuring locally sourced, seasonal and expertly prepared cuisine, served with relaxed elegance. D. Burnham’s presents a wide selection of spirits, cocktails, wine and beer offering an opportunity enjoy traditional favorites or sip something local, creative or adventurous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
D. Burnham's - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
D. Burnham's reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (19)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (14)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (8)notable wine list (8)romantic (8)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- Newest offering doen't meet expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Overall, restaurant and food are okay. The ambiance is better than the food. The bar also has great feel about it. The biggest issue I had and why I would not go back is the Valet parking. We used valet because there is no garage parking close. When we left to pay for valet at front desk we were told it was $15. I couldn't believe it. The best restaurants in town, and this is not one of them, only charge $8 maximum. After spending $150 on dinner and drinks, I was insulted that they would try to charge double the going rate for valet. I would not go there again, except to the bar and if I could walk.Special Features:
- Downtown dinning veteranDowntowdiningvetVIPDined on 11/21/2014Food was good, service was better than food, but it was not busy , could be differnt on a crowded night. This is a hotel location, basic american menu, beef, chicken, fish dishes along with some pasta. Nothing unique that would bring you back., but nothing to fear, wine list is limited. . Nice decor. i would say try it
- MaryVIPDined on 11/15/2014The food and service was excellent. I have already recommended it to some friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014We had a wonderful dinner at D Burnhams. The restaurant is located inside the Renaissance hotel. It's a new hotel but it's in a beautiful early 1900's building. Ask for a tour, the ballroom is absolutely stunning! Everyone could not have been more gracious. From the valet to the hostess, server and manager everyone went out of their way to make our evening enjoyable. The food was great as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014D. Burnham's isn't a bad restaurant. But it isn't good either. My wife and I had a reservation for Saturday night at 6:30p before heading to the ballet. Crickets when we entered. When we left at 7:45p the place was still empty. The food was serviceable, and we did have to send back the limp, flavorless broccoli rabe. They were also out of the only thing on the menu we really wanted to have. Our server was very nice and attentive, though. Cocktails were decent. I would only recommend it for the same reason we went: we couldn't get a reservation at 21c or Sotto.
- Very GoodheydexterDined on 10/31/2014Food was very good but a bit pricey for lunch and for the quantity of food. Servers were extremely friendly and helpful but the wait for the food was a bit long.Special Features:
- Historic Bartlett bldg updatedNaplesannVIPDined on 10/22/2014Having worked for American Airlines reservation for 16 years in this building it was fun to see the difference. The restaurant totally met my expectations. My friend had a crab cake which was full of chunks of crab and she said it was delicious. My salad was perfect. The menu had a nic selection of items. Prices were typical for an upscale hotel. The friendly checkin clerk took showed us the beautiful ballroom an a room as well as an executive suite. Everybody was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel for downtown convenience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great addition to cincy diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Very modern and contemporary decor. The menu had something for everyone. The steaks were a huge hit with my guests. We had a great server who was spot on with all of her recommendations. We stayed for an after dinner cocktail in the bar and it was great. There was live music and quite a nice crowd. We were all very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/7/2014What a great find in downtown Cincinnati! The food was excellent and service was professional but also friendly. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lindaVIPDined on 10/6/2014While the food was good once it finally arrived, the service was terrible. We asked for more bread and butter. It never arrived. It took too long for us to order and then it took forever for the food to come.Special Features:
- Great new find!GaryBDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I were looking through your list of new restaurants and saw D. Burnham's menu. It looked good, so 2 hours later we were in our seats. Fantastic find! The food was excellent and our server (Ashley) -in spite of also having a large party to cover -could not have been more attentive, helpful or pleasant! The restaurant was not crowded -still pretty new - but we're telling everyone about it!Special Features:
- idiots for valetsfirstatnadaDined on 10/2/2014Returned for a second meal. Not disappointed by the food. But the General Manager is a horrible judge of character. He hired a valet he admitted cannot drive a manual transmission! And I now have the bill for a burned out clutch. I, my family, my friends, and my clients will never patronize this ridiculously managed facility.Special Features:
- covyroseDined on 9/29/2014There may be kinks to work out yet. Ambiance very nice, but my food selection on deficit side of so-so. Think my dining companions had better luck.
- DiningdivaDined on 9/19/2014Very nice experience. The menu was interesting but not too extensive. The tuna carpachio appetizer was really excellent as was the branzino in putrnesca sauce and the duck stuffed duck. Our waitress was helpful, attentive and witty but not intrusive.Special Features:
- AwesomefirstatnadaDined on 9/13/2014We have the best service, food and experience! It was lunch on a Saturday and the restaurant was very quiet. We were given attention - without interruption - and not rushed. The food was delicious and the wine list impressive.Special Features:
- Downtown Dining at its BestMonkeyboyVIPDined on 9/2/2014What a great experience! We celebrated our 20th anniversary here, and they provided a memorable experience. The staff was attentive (everyone except the bus boy stopped in to check on us), and our server was very forthcoming with suggestions that were spot on. Short ribs were excellent, as were the grilled figs. The white chocolate avocado mousse (not a typo) was the highlight of the evening. Go now, as it may be more difficult to get a table once Cincinnati finds out about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mehcharbonoDined on 8/16/2014Food was good but nothing unique. Service at our table was below expectation. The service at other tables by other staff would have been okay. Prices were reasonable.
- One more ChanceCharlieDined on 8/16/2014Was not happy but will give it one more chance since it is brand new. The Calamari and roasted fig appetizers were good. The branzino was very good. The other 3 entrees failed. The short ribs were tough, the special of the day red fish was bland and texture was not interesting, can't remember the 4th entree but it was bland. The restaurant is nicely decorated. The server was polite and capable. I will say that they comped 3 of the entrees which I thought was good business. We will try it once again but wait a couple of months till they get their ducks in a row.
- D. Burnham'sAnnieDined on 8/11/2014The restaurant is beautiful and the server was outstanding and engaging. The food was great and reasonably priced. We went there to celebrate 3 co-workers birthdays and were treated to dessert. I would definately return to D. Burnham's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the D. Burnham's reviews archive.