36 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/cvgbr-renaissance-cincinnati-downtown-hotel/
- Phone: 5133330000x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Harvey Germain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: D. Burnham's, located within Cincinnati's newest Four Diamond hotel, offers nearly unlimited private dining options. The Renaissance Hotel provides over 14,000 square feet of private dining space with rooms accommodating as few as 8 guests in our historic Boardroom or as many as 650 guests in Burnham Hall.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Miller 5133330000x
- Entertainment: Join us in the R-Life Lounge for live entertainment on Tuesday evenings.
A word from D. Burnham's
D. Burnham's is located within Cincinnati's newest four diamond hotel, the Renaissance Cincinnati. We are a contemporary Midwestern American restaurant featuring locally sourced, seasonal and expertly prepared cuisine, served with relaxed elegance. D. Burnham’s presents a wide selection of spirits, cocktails, wine and beer offering an opportunity enjoy traditional favorites or sip something local, creative or adventurous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
D. Burnham's reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (6)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)notable wine list (3)romantic (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Very nice experience. The menu was interesting but not too extensive. The tuna carpachio appetizer was really excellent as was the branzino in putrnesca sauce and the duck stuffed duck. Our waitress was helpful, attentive and witty but not intrusive.Special Features:
- Downtown Dining at its BestMonkeyboyVIPDined on 9/2/2014What a great experience! We celebrated our 20th anniversary here, and they provided a memorable experience. The staff was attentive (everyone except the bus boy stopped in to check on us), and our server was very forthcoming with suggestions that were spot on. Short ribs were excellent, as were the grilled figs. The white chocolate avocado mousse (not a typo) was the highlight of the evening. Go now, as it may be more difficult to get a table once Cincinnati finds out about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mehcharbonoDined on 8/16/2014Food was good but nothing unique. Service at our table was below expectation. The service at other tables by other staff would have been okay. Prices were reasonable.
- One more ChanceCharlieDined on 8/16/2014Was not happy but will give it one more chance since it is brand new. The Calamari and roasted fig appetizers were good. The branzino was very good. The other 3 entrees failed. The short ribs were tough, the special of the day red fish was bland and texture was not interesting, can't remember the 4th entree but it was bland. The restaurant is nicely decorated. The server was polite and capable. I will say that they comped 3 of the entrees which I thought was good business. We will try it once again but wait a couple of months till they get their ducks in a row.
- D. Burnham'sAnnieDined on 8/11/2014The restaurant is beautiful and the server was outstanding and engaging. The food was great and reasonably priced. We went there to celebrate 3 co-workers birthdays and were treated to dessert. I would definately return to D. Burnham's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the D. Burnham's reviews archive.