2001 Western Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cutterscrabhouse.com/
- Phone: 2064484884x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00 am-4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 4:00pm-9:30 pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday 4:00pm - 10pm
Weekend Breakfast: Sat & Sun 11am 2:00pm
Bar: Sun-Thurs open 'til 10:30pm, Fri and Sat 11:30pm
Happy Hour: 3pm-6pm and 9pm-close Saturday and Sunday 4 - 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Deborah Breuler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cutters Crabhouse
One of Seattle’s proudest traditions is the Pike Place Market, right next door. The market thrives by providing the highest quality seasonal products indigenous to the Pacific Northwest. This allows Cutters--totally remodeled in April 2012--to be directly influenced by the unique nature of the market. Because of Cutters' ongoing commitment to incorporate only the finest seasonal Northwest ingredients in all menu offerings, we can truly say: “If it’s there, it’s here."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Cutters Crabhouse - Best Restaurants in Belltown / Pike Place Market ›
Cutters Crabhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (138)special occasion (87)fit for foodies (55)good for groups (50)romantic (41)great for lunch (37)neighborhood gem (24)great for brunch (21)notable wine list (18)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (12)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (8)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- great service and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We had great service and atmosphere. The salmon was dry but my sushi and dessert were awesome.Special Features:
- Ok... not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014The highlight of our meal was the fried cheese & spicy jam. The service was great but overall the food was just OK. We went for the seafood but it wasn't the highlight of the menu. It felt like a restaurant that was in its prime in the 80s or 90s.... but now just doesn't quite know what to do with itself. It's very tired.Special Features:
- Romantic Evening1stdatememoryDined on 10/18/2014Cutters was an Awesome choice for me and my girlfriend to have dinner. They made it a very special night for us and the staff was second to none in service. I can definitely say we will return to have dinner here the next time we come to Seattle. Thanks Cutters for making it a very Romantic evening for us!Special Features:
- Great view and locationBoricuaDined on 10/18/2014The restaurant is in an impeccable location right off the Pike's Market. Excellent for lunch and those visiting the market. The view of Elliot bay was great even on a typical overcast day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premium location and viewDisraeliGearsDined on 10/8/2014Cutters is a wonderful option for entertaining out of town guests and for celebrating special events. The atmosphere is lively and the location is central to the tourist core of Seattle, being adjacent to Pike's Place market. The close-up view of the city and waterfront with the mountains in the distant is pretty special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location poor serviceSeatactownDined on 10/7/2014We went to Cutters on a Tuesday night for dinner. The restaurant was not packed by any means yet somehow our waiter still had s very difficult time coming to our table. Even after eating he left our empty plates for over 20 mins before offering dessert. I was not impressed and have had better experiences before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favoriteCarnivoreDined on 10/7/2014I took a friend here for her birthday dinner. The food was excellent, the view is outstanding and the service was perfectly executed. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- good seafood, good viewshin23Dined on 10/6/2014visit there with group of 5 for business dinner. Seafood appetizer great, nice main dish choice.Special Features:
- Cold high priced foodsorealDined on 10/4/2014Roy our server was great, the good on the other hand was cold and high in priced. Oh and did I mention very bland... on a good tip the view and drink drink were great!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/4/2014We had a very nice evening here and the view is amazing. We ordered the King crab legs, which were excellent. If they put you in the corner booth (extremely tight on one side - I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs.) just ask kindly to be moved, they will do it with a smile.
- Outstanding Meal!DennisDined on 10/4/2014We're from out of town and Cutters was recommended to us by a good friend who's local. He wasn't wrong. We set up our reservation on line, which was convenient and easy. The staff seated us right away and the front house staff was prompt and courteous, with great senses of humor. I had the Alaskan Halibut and my wife had the Baked Crab. The fish was flaky and moist, with good flavor. The ginger in the recipe was prominent. Overall quite good. According to my wife, the crab was also excellent.Special Features:
- No Complaints-Everything just rightPhillisimoDined on 10/2/2014Celebrated our tenth anniversary and everyone from the hostess to the bus-boy helped us celebrate with good wishes. Our meals were perfect as was our wine selection. One thing to keep in mind for visitors to Seattle is that Cutters offers a Courtesy Van to pick up and deliver guests at their hotel. This feature is greatly appreciated by us retired folks.Special Features:
- Comically ArrogantComicalDined on 10/2/2014The service staff where comically arrogant. The restaurant was approximately 25% occupied and despite being on-time for our reservation, we were left to stand in the lobby for 10+ min. After recongnizing us the greeter answer calls, took the names of others arriving, strolled away, anything but seat us. No exploitation was provided. Once we were being seated and saw how deserted the restaurant was, we had to laugh. The server at the table had the same “I'm above this all" attitude. I found myself apologizing to my out of town guests. The behavior of the employees ruined what was otherwise a good meal and view. I'm not planning to come back anytime soon and supect only the owner will care.Special Features:
- By the BayBobbyDined on 10/1/2014Very attractive location near Pike Markey in downtown Seattle. Obviously a fish place with fresh products. Good service, attractive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/30/2014Good things: Sunset view from a window table, nice atmosphere, sushi. Bad things: $40 for King salmon drenched in balsamic vinegar? The chef's special was not good. The entire plate was black from the vinegar. Being the adventurous diner that I am, I decided to try it instead of sending it back. Not a good idea. The underlying ingredients were a good idea but it was ruined before it got to me. This place is expensive and definitely not worth the money with other nearby places offering better cuisine for less money.
- Outstanding as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014Combination of great views, very good service and excellent food. Always ask for a table by the window for a view of the sound but even booths across from those tables are up a bit higher and can offer nice views as well.Special Features:
- FriskyDined on 9/28/2014Food was excellent, but service slow. It appeared to me Cutter's needed more waiters at the Sunday dinner hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oyster Run VisitTexas1Dined on 9/26/2014Flew In from Houston on a vist to a close friend along with my wife on a Friday nite, after we checked in the Edgewater we arrived early and had a few cocktails then dinner. Your Steamers were excellent as my friend recommended.Thank YouSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eats Sounds-sideMIckDDined on 9/26/2014Enjoyed a great dinner with a friend! The gnocchi with lobster and crab was fabulous. If I'm in Seattle again, Cutter's will be on the itinerary....Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/24/2014Roy the waiter was amazing. Very nice and courteousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenic view with fantastic meal!PellaFellaDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I enjoyed our shared birthday brunch at Cutters Crabhouse overlooking Elliott Bay just north of Seattle's famous Pike Place Market. Parking is available in a garage under the restaurant, and Cutters will validate your parking ticket for a 50% discount on your parking. We loved the calamari for an appetizer (plenty for two to split) and each ordered an entree of fish tacos. All were very tasty, and beautifully presented. Our service was excellent. Since we both have birthdays this week, our server invited us to each pick out a complimentary dessert. All in all, it was a gorgeous day, a fantastic view of the bay, and a delicious brunch. We will return to Cutters soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, view and service!GotSteakDined on 9/20/2014We had a great time. Some friends came to Seattle for the first time and we took them to Cutters for a Saturday evening dinner. The service was great, the food was very good, and the place was really energetic. We really enjoyed ourselves that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerDatenightDined on 9/16/2014Great restaurant with great food. Wife and I loved the clam chowder. It just took a while for our waitress to come by. But after she came by we had great service. I understand that the restaurant was pretty packed for a Tuesday night.Special Features:
- What a View?OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/14/2014Cutter's was the best Seattle dining experience we had over the past week. The service was friendly and thorough without being bothersome. For a busy night it was extraordinary not to have had some hiccup. The steamer clams were excellent and the halibut amazing. The restaurant is spacious with wide spacing between tables allowing for normal conversation and not being bothered by conversations at adjacent tables. We will definitely be returning on our next adventure in Seattle.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/14/2014The Alaskan King Crab was among the best I've had; cooked perfectly, easy to get out of the shells and very sweet. The accompanying vegetables likewise were very nicely done. The grilled romaine was superb. We had made a reservation and were seated at a table by the window with a great view. Altogether a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- Dinner before cruiseSKesqVIPDined on 9/13/2014Ate here before our alaskan cruise - they offer free shuttle service to select hotels - only issue was that we had to place our order by 9:30 (on a sat night) before the kitchen closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionBadgerDined on 9/13/2014We arrived at 9:20AM for a 9:30AM reservation were seated as soon as they began seating; they don't open for brunch until 9:30. The food was fantastic. The offerings vast and the Quality was terrific. Would return in a heartbeat! Seattle in the Fall with a high of 80º & no wind made it a perfect spot to be! We were never hurried nor felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisaJoDined on 9/13/2014We went to Cutters Crabhouse with some good friends to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. The food, service, and view were outstanding, making this a night to remember.Special Features:
- Nice menu choicesLkirt2Dined on 9/11/2014I had a Halibut on a bed of spinach. It was very good. My wine choice was really nice as well. My colleagues had steak and sushi. Everyone was very happy and you can't beat the view.Special Features:
- Great girls nightNoHangryHereDined on 9/6/2014I had a great time here with a few of my girl friends last weekend. The waiter was very energetic and friendly. He actually made the experience even better. He was very aware of our time schedule for the show we were attending after. The food we ordered was great along with the wine. It was a great place to take my out of town friend with such a great view of the sounds.Special Features:
- Cutter's CrabhouselizbethDined on 9/5/2014Definitely some of the best seafood we had in Seattle! Crab cakes, salmon nigiri, seared scallops, and king crab. Excellent, loved it all!!! Plus our waiter was so very knowledgeable. I think his name was ELI...? I would recommend to anyone visiting Seattle and can't wait to return. Thank you for making our visit so memorable!Special Features:
- A must on the listDfromCinciVIPDined on 9/4/2014Cutters is worth being on your "Must eat here list" when visiting Seattle. Consistently great food and service with a commanding view of the entire Bay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as always!MandydogDined on 9/4/2014We were entertaining guests from Texas and were able to get a window table on a beautiful evening. Our server was delightful and attentive without being a bother. My only negative comment would be that the sesame crusted mahi was over cooked. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food, but a little priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014Very good food, but a little pricey. The crab dip was probably the best I've ever had. Our waitress was very nice.Special Features:
- Always Delicious!TsarangyDined on 8/30/2014We took my sister in law and cousin to Cutters during their visit. They LOVED IT! My sister in law loved their oysters, she said they were better than Elliot's Oyster House down on Pier 56. The crab dip appetizer is delicious! The highlight as always is their Smoked Salmon Chowder! Creamy, bits of crunchy salmon skin, big chunks of salmon!!! My husband got the crab-stuffed prawns and loved them! Also said that the green beans were cooked perfectly, good amount of seasoning but keeping the integrity of the vegetable and crunchy. Our cousin got the lobster gnocchi bake and loved it. I split the crab fettuccine. It was amazing! Everything is delicious here and the staff was very accommodating and helpful! Can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- Great view, food, and service!SuzieDined on 8/30/2014The menu was diversified in seafood and excellent food. We were impressed with their gluten free selection including fried calamari--this was an extra treat for us since we have never seen that anywhere on menus. The view was breathtaking and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServerMonaGDined on 8/29/2014Hank is best server we've had in a long while. Appetizers, especially sushi, were awesome, salad so so and the entrees were good. Bartender turned us off by asking us to close out check before we were seated.Special Features:
- Great View, Limited MenuView10Dined on 8/29/2014Had friends come to town and wanted to take them some place with a view and local food options. The view was great, but the updated menu is very limited. Even more limiting was the service. Our table was in the midst of what must have been a table of toddlers based on the mine field which was the carpet surrounding our table. The hostess pretended not to notice - something it appears she has to do a lot. Our waiter was nice enough, but couldn't seem to find his way back to our table very often even though we were there early and the place was fairly empty. The main dishes were poorly done - over sauced in a way that completely overwhelmed what was on the plate. All in all a bit sad for a place that once was a safe option for friends.Special Features:
- Alright mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/29/2014Probably wouldn't eat here again. Food was ok - it is in a great location though!Special Features:
- graduation celebrationSara873Dined on 8/29/2014Cutters has always been my favorite restaurant in Seattle. The food is amazing, the view is beautiful, and it's easy to get to. Our service was superb, and our server was extremely accommodating! Thank you for making our celebration perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.