2001 Western Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cutterscrabhouse.com/
- Phone: 2064484884x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00 am-4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 4:00pm-9:30 pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday 4:00pm - 10pm
Weekend Breakfast: Sat & Sun 11am 2:00pm
Bar: Sun-Thurs open 'til 10:30pm, Fri and Sat 11:30pm
Happy Hour: 3pm-6pm and 9pm-close Saturday and Sunday 4 - 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Deborah Breuler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cutters Crabhouse
One of Seattle’s proudest traditions is the Pike Place Market, right next door. The market thrives by providing the highest quality seasonal products indigenous to the Pacific Northwest. This allows Cutters--totally remodeled in April 2012--to be directly influenced by the unique nature of the market. Because of Cutters' ongoing commitment to incorporate only the finest seasonal Northwest ingredients in all menu offerings, we can truly say: “If it’s there, it’s here."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Cutters Crabhouse - Best Restaurants in Belltown / Pike Place Market ›
Cutters Crabhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
166 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (141)special occasion (89)fit for foodies (59)good for groups (53)romantic (46)great for lunch (38)neighborhood gem (26)great for brunch (20)notable wine list (18)hot spot (14)kid-friendly (13)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (8)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- KennethDined on 10/27/2014Great dining experience. After a day of touring we were able to relax with drinks before dinner. The waiter allowed just the right amount of time to serve us. The dinner was awesome. Everyone on my party came away very happy.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Staff is always friendly, food is scrumptious, portions are perfect, and the view is spectacular. I bring guests there all the time for business lunches and dinners. It does not get much better than Cutter's!Special Features:
- EXCELLENTOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2014The food and the service was EXCELLENT!!!! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENTSpecial Features:
- Food excellent, service not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014When we were first seated, service was good. After 30 mins and more tables filling up, we had to search for our server. The food was excellent when we finally got it. Wanted dessert but were afraid we would be there all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We were an hour early but they seated us immediately. I requested a window seat and got it. Service came quick. Our waiter, Roy, was fabulous! Our orders were perfection. I ordered grilled filet medallions oscar and it was cooked just how I like it. My fiance ordered seafood jambalaya and he couldn't even finish it. It was amazing. On top of that we got a chocolate molten cake with raspberry cheesecake ice cream on the house since we were at Cutters for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Dinner ExperienceStuntBunnyDined on 10/24/2014My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary with a weekend in Seattle and chose to have our celebratory dinner at Cutters Crabhouse. I booked our reservation through OpenTable and in the notes section, mentioned the milestone and asked for a window table if one was available. From the moment we arrived EVERYONE we interacted with at Cutters was incredibly friendly, warm and accommodating. (We were congratulated on our anniversary when we checked in, our table was by a window and decorated with confetti.) Our waiter was absolutely perfect (not intrusive but spot-on attentive) and our meal that night was delicious. We were very happy with our entire experience and will definitely be recommending Cutters to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit and missesGopher20Dined on 10/24/2014Hits: Drinks and the Chowder were excellent. The sushi was fresh and well prepared. However, the seafood entree was just ok, which surprised me based on the prices. The chef over cooked the King Salmon and depended too much on sauces that over powered the fish.Special Features:
- great service and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We had great service and atmosphere. The salmon was dry but my sushi and dessert were awesome.Special Features:
- Ok... not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014The highlight of our meal was the fried cheese & spicy jam. The service was great but overall the food was just OK. We went for the seafood but it wasn't the highlight of the menu. It felt like a restaurant that was in its prime in the 80s or 90s.... but now just doesn't quite know what to do with itself. It's very tired.Special Features:
- Romantic Evening1stdatememoryDined on 10/18/2014Cutters was an Awesome choice for me and my girlfriend to have dinner. They made it a very special night for us and the staff was second to none in service. I can definitely say we will return to have dinner here the next time we come to Seattle. Thanks Cutters for making it a very Romantic evening for us!Special Features:
- Great view and locationBoricuaDined on 10/18/2014The restaurant is in an impeccable location right off the Pike's Market. Excellent for lunch and those visiting the market. The view of Elliot bay was great even on a typical overcast day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premium location and viewDisraeliGearsDined on 10/8/2014Cutters is a wonderful option for entertaining out of town guests and for celebrating special events. The atmosphere is lively and the location is central to the tourist core of Seattle, being adjacent to Pike's Place market. The close-up view of the city and waterfront with the mountains in the distant is pretty special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location poor serviceSeatactownDined on 10/7/2014We went to Cutters on a Tuesday night for dinner. The restaurant was not packed by any means yet somehow our waiter still had s very difficult time coming to our table. Even after eating he left our empty plates for over 20 mins before offering dessert. I was not impressed and have had better experiences before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favoriteCarnivoreDined on 10/7/2014I took a friend here for her birthday dinner. The food was excellent, the view is outstanding and the service was perfectly executed. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- good seafood, good viewshin23Dined on 10/6/2014visit there with group of 5 for business dinner. Seafood appetizer great, nice main dish choice.Special Features:
- Cold high priced foodsorealDined on 10/4/2014Roy our server was great, the good on the other hand was cold and high in priced. Oh and did I mention very bland... on a good tip the view and drink drink were great!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/4/2014We had a very nice evening here and the view is amazing. We ordered the King crab legs, which were excellent. If they put you in the corner booth (extremely tight on one side - I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs.) just ask kindly to be moved, they will do it with a smile.
- Outstanding Meal!DennisDined on 10/4/2014We're from out of town and Cutters was recommended to us by a good friend who's local. He wasn't wrong. We set up our reservation on line, which was convenient and easy. The staff seated us right away and the front house staff was prompt and courteous, with great senses of humor. I had the Alaskan Halibut and my wife had the Baked Crab. The fish was flaky and moist, with good flavor. The ginger in the recipe was prominent. Overall quite good. According to my wife, the crab was also excellent.Special Features:
- No Complaints-Everything just rightPhillisimoDined on 10/2/2014Celebrated our tenth anniversary and everyone from the hostess to the bus-boy helped us celebrate with good wishes. Our meals were perfect as was our wine selection. One thing to keep in mind for visitors to Seattle is that Cutters offers a Courtesy Van to pick up and deliver guests at their hotel. This feature is greatly appreciated by us retired folks.Special Features:
- Comically ArrogantComicalDined on 10/2/2014The service staff where comically arrogant. The restaurant was approximately 25% occupied and despite being on-time for our reservation, we were left to stand in the lobby for 10+ min. After recongnizing us the greeter answer calls, took the names of others arriving, strolled away, anything but seat us. No exploitation was provided. Once we were being seated and saw how deserted the restaurant was, we had to laugh. The server at the table had the same “I'm above this all" attitude. I found myself apologizing to my out of town guests. The behavior of the employees ruined what was otherwise a good meal and view. I'm not planning to come back anytime soon and supect only the owner will care.Special Features:
- By the BayBobbyDined on 10/1/2014Very attractive location near Pike Markey in downtown Seattle. Obviously a fish place with fresh products. Good service, attractive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/30/2014Good things: Sunset view from a window table, nice atmosphere, sushi. Bad things: $40 for King salmon drenched in balsamic vinegar? The chef's special was not good. The entire plate was black from the vinegar. Being the adventurous diner that I am, I decided to try it instead of sending it back. Not a good idea. The underlying ingredients were a good idea but it was ruined before it got to me. This place is expensive and definitely not worth the money with other nearby places offering better cuisine for less money.
- Outstanding as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014Combination of great views, very good service and excellent food. Always ask for a table by the window for a view of the sound but even booths across from those tables are up a bit higher and can offer nice views as well.Special Features:
- FriskyDined on 9/28/2014Food was excellent, but service slow. It appeared to me Cutter's needed more waiters at the Sunday dinner hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oyster Run VisitTexas1Dined on 9/26/2014Flew In from Houston on a vist to a close friend along with my wife on a Friday nite, after we checked in the Edgewater we arrived early and had a few cocktails then dinner. Your Steamers were excellent as my friend recommended.Thank YouSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eats Sounds-sideMIckDDined on 9/26/2014Enjoyed a great dinner with a friend! The gnocchi with lobster and crab was fabulous. If I'm in Seattle again, Cutter's will be on the itinerary....Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/24/2014Roy the waiter was amazing. Very nice and courteousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenic view with fantastic meal!PellaFellaDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I enjoyed our shared birthday brunch at Cutters Crabhouse overlooking Elliott Bay just north of Seattle's famous Pike Place Market. Parking is available in a garage under the restaurant, and Cutters will validate your parking ticket for a 50% discount on your parking. We loved the calamari for an appetizer (plenty for two to split) and each ordered an entree of fish tacos. All were very tasty, and beautifully presented. Our service was excellent. Since we both have birthdays this week, our server invited us to each pick out a complimentary dessert. All in all, it was a gorgeous day, a fantastic view of the bay, and a delicious brunch. We will return to Cutters soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, view and service!GotSteakDined on 9/20/2014We had a great time. Some friends came to Seattle for the first time and we took them to Cutters for a Saturday evening dinner. The service was great, the food was very good, and the place was really energetic. We really enjoyed ourselves that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerDatenightDined on 9/16/2014Great restaurant with great food. Wife and I loved the clam chowder. It just took a while for our waitress to come by. But after she came by we had great service. I understand that the restaurant was pretty packed for a Tuesday night.Special Features:
- What a View?OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/14/2014Cutter's was the best Seattle dining experience we had over the past week. The service was friendly and thorough without being bothersome. For a busy night it was extraordinary not to have had some hiccup. The steamer clams were excellent and the halibut amazing. The restaurant is spacious with wide spacing between tables allowing for normal conversation and not being bothered by conversations at adjacent tables. We will definitely be returning on our next adventure in Seattle.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/14/2014The Alaskan King Crab was among the best I've had; cooked perfectly, easy to get out of the shells and very sweet. The accompanying vegetables likewise were very nicely done. The grilled romaine was superb. We had made a reservation and were seated at a table by the window with a great view. Altogether a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- Dinner before cruiseSKesqVIPDined on 9/13/2014Ate here before our alaskan cruise - they offer free shuttle service to select hotels - only issue was that we had to place our order by 9:30 (on a sat night) before the kitchen closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionBadgerDined on 9/13/2014We arrived at 9:20AM for a 9:30AM reservation were seated as soon as they began seating; they don't open for brunch until 9:30. The food was fantastic. The offerings vast and the Quality was terrific. Would return in a heartbeat! Seattle in the Fall with a high of 80º & no wind made it a perfect spot to be! We were never hurried nor felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisaJoDined on 9/13/2014We went to Cutters Crabhouse with some good friends to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. The food, service, and view were outstanding, making this a night to remember.Special Features:
- Nice menu choicesLkirt2Dined on 9/11/2014I had a Halibut on a bed of spinach. It was very good. My wine choice was really nice as well. My colleagues had steak and sushi. Everyone was very happy and you can't beat the view.Special Features:
- Great girls nightNoHangryHereDined on 9/6/2014I had a great time here with a few of my girl friends last weekend. The waiter was very energetic and friendly. He actually made the experience even better. He was very aware of our time schedule for the show we were attending after. The food we ordered was great along with the wine. It was a great place to take my out of town friend with such a great view of the sounds.Special Features:
- Cutter's CrabhouselizbethDined on 9/5/2014Definitely some of the best seafood we had in Seattle! Crab cakes, salmon nigiri, seared scallops, and king crab. Excellent, loved it all!!! Plus our waiter was so very knowledgeable. I think his name was ELI...? I would recommend to anyone visiting Seattle and can't wait to return. Thank you for making our visit so memorable!Special Features:
- A must on the listDfromCinciVIPDined on 9/4/2014Cutters is worth being on your "Must eat here list" when visiting Seattle. Consistently great food and service with a commanding view of the entire Bay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as always!MandydogDined on 9/4/2014We were entertaining guests from Texas and were able to get a window table on a beautiful evening. Our server was delightful and attentive without being a bother. My only negative comment would be that the sesame crusted mahi was over cooked. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.