CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7026076300
- Hours of Operation:
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday Bar & Lounge: Opens at 5 p.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Matthew Hurley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
252 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (178)fit for foodies (142)romantic (114)notable wine list (103)good for groups (84)hot spot (69)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Everything was great,but the steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We started with drinks at the bar and the bartender was awesome. Once we got seated the service was very attentive and energetic. Appetizers and sides were delicious, however the disappointment at the table were the steaks. They were tough and lacked flavor. All the other entrees were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good timesoverpricedVIPDined on 9/26/2014Very good food. We celebrated my husband's birthday there. It was more expensive than Mastro's (my real favorite) but the service was better. Everyone was friendly and we had a nice evening. I wish there were more wines by the glass available though.Special Features:
- WonderfulBoyzoneDined on 9/25/2014We had a wonderful dinner at the Cut. Starters of King crab and prawn cocktail and pork belly were outstanding. For the main fare, we had absolutely fantastic US wagyu beef, cooked to perfection and nutty/buttery in taste. A great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMcdeweyDined on 9/25/2014This had been one of my favorite places but we where disappointed . Food was just average . The appetizer was tasteless and the rest of food was nothing special. I allways went to this place when I was in vegas bit there are many different choices there so next time I will try so,we here else.Special Features:
- The best steak I ever ate...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Granted it cost an arm and a leg, but it was worth it. Not surprised this is considered one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas. Excellent service and top quality food especially the meat. Worth it for a special occasion since most people like myself would be lucky to afford a meal this expensive once a year.Special Features:
- Not first visit, possibly the lastN8A8VIPDined on 9/24/2014For the first time I can say that my steak was not up to par. Tough cut and overcooked. Service is usually better than most nice restaurants, but after they dropped a fork on my arm that had a side sauce on it, they ignored the mark left on a $$$ white linen shirt. Only commented that it was a close call. Too close in my opinion. My wife would not allow me to make a scene or fit about the shirt, because we had brought guests. Loss of a $250 shirt spoiled the usually awesome experience.Special Features:
- Excellent foodluluDined on 9/23/2014Expensive and a very limited menu. This is a very good place for excellent beef. Excellent service.Special Features:
- over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014My steak was mediocre and creamed spinach bland...the mac and cheese was excellent. Overall, an over priced disappointing experience.
- A Cut AboveFoodieVIPDined on 9/22/2014We've been to Spago, Le Cirque, Picasso, Nobu, L'Atelier & almost all the restaurants in Vegas, but Cut is a cut above all. Fantastic service and delicious food. We had the BMW owner's exclusive 6-course prix fixe special and it was excellent. Starting from the potato knish to the hazelnut baked Alaska. The lobster, crab & shrimp salad, the fresh burrata w/ prosciutto, the maple glazed pork belly and the NY sirloin with bone marrow flan were all perfectly cooked, well balanced flavor and just the right portion. The wait staff did a great job explaining each dish, making sure our drinks were refilled and that we were satisfied with each course. Overall, the best best steakhouse in Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing way to spend anniversary!AnniversaryDined on 9/21/2014We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. We started off the evening with a menu that was customized for us, with a special 'happy 10th anniversary' message at the top. The staff were absolutely amazing. Explaining the menu, cuts of meat, and offering suggestions. The Food.... I cannot describe how absolutely amazing it was. Best steaks we have ever had! Melt in your mouth... Sides were delicious!Special Features:
- So fancy!BabsyCalitoDined on 9/20/2014Great spot to celebrate a birthday. Service was spectacular. I had a terrible blister and the server looked everywhere to find me a bandaid. Will recommend this to everyone!Special Features:
- Fantastic SpotWillick1Dined on 9/20/2014Food was amazing, Wine was Amazing, Service was amazing, however the Bar for cocktails was very slow, it took approx. 30 minutes to get a cocktail, this would be my only complaintSpecial Features:
- SteakTDGMDDined on 9/19/2014One of best steak houses I have visited. I'm no stranger to the $100 steak. This place can compete or beat them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner-big billmatineeVIPDined on 9/18/2014Great dining experience. Food and service was outstanding. You'll pay the price for this kind of meal so you'll have to decide if it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but......GregDined on 9/17/2014Steaks were terrific (Japan Waygu and Prime Strip). Service was very attentive. However, $35 for 6 (small) asparagus spears, and a few fingerling potatoes was ridiculous!!!Special Features:
- Worth Every Penny!fancyfolkDined on 9/16/2014My wife and I went for our anniversary, and couldn't have made a better choice! The food was amazing! The wait staff was what stood out to us the most. Our waiter and waitress were extremely knowledgeable about the menu, and very helpful to us "unrefined" folk. Every suggestion they made was spot on to our desires, from the wine to our dessert. As an anniversary gift, the manager gave us a tour of the kitchen and let us meet the head chef, and gave us a personalized menu as a memento to our evening. As the title suggests, it is pricey to those who are penny pinchers, but we'd do all over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovley food take a Jumper!DanLondonDined on 9/15/2014After a long time planning our 4 night stay in Vegas I picked The Cut as the romantic restaurant to take my Wife to for her birthday. After being seated our party of four all stated how cold it was in the restaurant. We were acustom to the fact that inside most places the air con is on but this was like stepping into a fridge. The very friendly waiter did accomodate us in trying to get in turned down but with no change and he even moved us to the other end of the restaurant. Although we can not fault the food and was top quality steak-part of the dining experience should be enjoyable and memorable. It is really hard to enjoy a meal whilst shivering and all we will remember is how cold we felt. Needless to say we didnt stay for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceSDfoodloversDined on 9/15/2014This restaurant is repeatedly outstanding in all areas. We make it a point to dine here whenever we are in Las Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A CUT above the restdine4wineDined on 9/15/2014Steak lovers beware, great steaks abound at this restaurant. You will also love the mustard platter presented with the great bread selection. No need for desert here as they present separate cookie and chocolate trays with the coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food so so serviceDinerDanDined on 9/11/2014Food was very good but our server "checked out" when we didn't order the $515 bottle of wine or more appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalDaleymilesDined on 9/8/2014It was our anniversary. The staff recognised it and helped us to celebrate it in several ways, including host's friendly greeting / our menus had a personalised heading wishing us a happy anniversary / given a great table located in centre of room / special desert plate. Great service from staff all round. Food was exceptional, my partner had the American Kobe beef and raved about it throughout the meal. I had the Nebraska ribeye, which was beautifully tender. The steaks were flavoured well, had a gorgeous crusting and were cooked as ordered, to perfection. The accompanying sauces were delicious and the side of beans with wild mushrooms was very flavoursome. The prices reflect the excellent food and service you will receive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didnt like itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Noisy Noisy Noisy!!! That steak from japanies cow was horrble a lot of fat and deff dont cost 150 or whatever the price is. They shud take an example from Joe's and get some music on the back
- Very good but long dinnerDisappointedDined on 9/7/2014CUT was amazing. We were there with a group of 5 people and everyone tried a different cut of meat, so we had quite a tasing. Everything was delicious. The American Wagyu beef was outstanding but get that in the Filet and skip the other cuts. Our reservations were late in the evening, it's Vegas, after all! But, still it was appx 2.5 hours before the meal was finished. It still overall just took a very long time, not sure why, the restaurant wasn't packed. It is fine dining, so you get cookies with coffee and complimentary pastries but share at least 1 desert. The blueberry polenta cake with ice cream was the perfect end a fab meal. Will definitely be back here again, will just plan better for a longer meal :)Special Features:
- Cut - Las VegasLVFood12Dined on 9/7/2014Everytime I am in Las Vegas I bring my friends and family to Cut. The petite filet is always perfect. My friends always enjoy the Porter House for two. The service is always top notch. We will be back soon and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencecobaltisDined on 9/6/2014The food was excellent. From the appetizer to the steaks and sides as well as the desert were all very good.Special Features:
- Pricey, but service/food excellent.MikeJDDined on 9/4/2014This place ranked high in list of steak places in Vegas and it was at Palazzo where we were staying so it was a short walk. Though we didn't have reservations and it was busy they did accommodate us in the bar area. I had the ribeye and date had the filet..both awesome. Side of fingerling potatoes as well. Service was excellent. A bit pricey, but once you taste the food... I won't say you completely forget about the price, but you realize it's something special. Definitely plan to go back...Would love to try the Wagyu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a splurgeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014The "Cut" in the Venetian in Las Vegas was a real treat. The crab/lobster appetizer was really incredible - So light and so full of flavor. We got the American Wagyu ribeye steak and added 4 ounces to the cut so we could share. Steak was a perfect medium rare, but not sure if we care for the charred outside. We were told up front that this is how it would be prepared so it wasn't a surprise, just not sure it was our favorite. Dessert was wonderful - Banana Cream Pie! The service was impeccable and all in all had a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulCUTLHgirlDined on 9/3/2014We LOVE Cut. Went here with a group of 9 family members...Everyone thought it was fantastic. Can't beat the Wagyu beef!! Excellent experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough SteaksToughiesDined on 9/3/2014Four of us ordered steaks, one of them being Wagyu. All the steaks were chewy which especially surprised me--the one with the Wagyu. We told the waiter who acted completely surprised. He told the manager who came to the table and offered new steaks which we declined. They comped dessert which was just okay as was the rest of the meal. When a dinner for 4 costs over $700.00, I expect perfection. I am from Houston, TX where we have one of the top-rated steakhouses in the country, and we have never paid that much for 6 diners. I do not mind paying for great food, but everything at CUT was mediocre at best.
- EveningKarlVIPDined on 9/3/2014First-class service, excellent wine list, and a nice ambiance made for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best place to go eat.rvcardenasDined on 9/1/2014Amazing place. Great price for the food you get. Amazing service. Incredible service. One of the best places to go eat. Staff was very attentive. Great quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- do wat Vegas expected..lileaterDined on 9/1/2014The steak is spectacular. We only tried the US steak version.. I mean it is melted in my mouth. Great service. . Wasn't crazy on the fish dish but overall would definitely come back for the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great choice for steak in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/1/2014Maybe the best corn soup I've ever had, very good beef, excellent breads, outstanding service - can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- Wow!!!LizzyVIPDined on 8/30/2014Just amazing CANNOT beat this steak anywhere! Best in Vegas or Anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of the bestLovegoodfood201VIPDined on 8/30/2014Some of the greatest food I've ever had in Vegas!!! Tender, perfect steak. Anywhere it says white corn on menu, ORDER!!! An absolute treat with flavors that will make you and your taste buds climax ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencelovebirdsDined on 8/30/2014As newlyweds, we were looking for a great experience while in Las Vegas; one was the food. We hit a home run with this one. It was a great romantic atmosphere. Very elegant.Special Features:
- Tops itself again...jab341Dined on 8/29/2014This is my go to spot for steaks. Been here a half dozen times and this last trip was the best ever. The aged prime New York steak was perfect. The appetizers and sides were great. I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best meals ever!NCFoodLoverDined on 8/29/2014Nothing about this restaurant was mediocre! The service was terrific and the American Wagyu steaks were superb. Every side that we ordered was delicious. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid for steak loversFoodieDined on 8/29/2014Cut is a must for a red meat lover. Definitely the most interesting "steak Place" I've eaten at. Very expensive, but I must say service was Exceptional! Would I return? Not likely, but I'm not a red meat "Lover" so to speak. My husband was delighted and I definite enjoyed The exceptional service.Special Features:
- Best Meal I have ever had...CutVegasDined on 8/28/2014An easy claim to make, but the food was cooked to perfection. We tried to eat here on our last visit and could not get a table. We booked in advance this time and we were not left disappointed. The waiting staff were great and very knowledgeable on the menu items. The food was perfectly cooked and tasted brilliant. It is a little more expensive than other steak houses in Las Vegas, but that is because it is better than all the others. Treat yourself, you will not regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.