CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7026076300
- Hours of Operation:
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday Bar & Lounge: Opens at 5 p.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Matthew Hurley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
253 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (177)fit for foodies (138)romantic (109)notable wine list (99)good for groups (76)hot spot (68)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good food so so serviceDinerDanDined on 9/11/2014Food was very good but our server "checked out" when we didn't order the $515 bottle of wine or more appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalDaleymilesDined on 9/8/2014It was our anniversary. The staff recognised it and helped us to celebrate it in several ways, including host's friendly greeting / our menus had a personalised heading wishing us a happy anniversary / given a great table located in centre of room / special desert plate. Great service from staff all round. Food was exceptional, my partner had the American Kobe beef and raved about it throughout the meal. I had the Nebraska ribeye, which was beautifully tender. The steaks were flavoured well, had a gorgeous crusting and were cooked as ordered, to perfection. The accompanying sauces were delicious and the side of beans with wild mushrooms was very flavoursome. The prices reflect the excellent food and service you will receive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didnt like itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Noisy Noisy Noisy!!! That steak from japanies cow was horrble a lot of fat and deff dont cost 150 or whatever the price is. They shud take an example from Joe's and get some music on the back
- Very good but long dinnerDisappointedDined on 9/7/2014CUT was amazing. We were there with a group of 5 people and everyone tried a different cut of meat, so we had quite a tasing. Everything was delicious. The American Wagyu beef was outstanding but get that in the Filet and skip the other cuts. Our reservations were late in the evening, it's Vegas, after all! But, still it was appx 2.5 hours before the meal was finished. It still overall just took a very long time, not sure why, the restaurant wasn't packed. It is fine dining, so you get cookies with coffee and complimentary pastries but share at least 1 desert. The blueberry polenta cake with ice cream was the perfect end a fab meal. Will definitely be back here again, will just plan better for a longer meal :)Special Features:
- Cut - Las VegasLVFood12Dined on 9/7/2014Everytime I am in Las Vegas I bring my friends and family to Cut. The petite filet is always perfect. My friends always enjoy the Porter House for two. The service is always top notch. We will be back soon and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The food was excellent. From the appetizer to the steaks and sides as well as the desert were all very good.Special Features:
- Pricey, but service/food excellent.MikeJDDined on 9/4/2014This place ranked high in list of steak places in Vegas and it was at Palazzo where we were staying so it was a short walk. Though we didn't have reservations and it was busy they did accommodate us in the bar area. I had the ribeye and date had the filet..both awesome. Side of fingerling potatoes as well. Service was excellent. A bit pricey, but once you taste the food... I won't say you completely forget about the price, but you realize it's something special. Definitely plan to go back...Would love to try the Wagyu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a splurgeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014The "Cut" in the Venetian in Las Vegas was a real treat. The crab/lobster appetizer was really incredible - So light and so full of flavor. We got the American Wagyu ribeye steak and added 4 ounces to the cut so we could share. Steak was a perfect medium rare, but not sure if we care for the charred outside. We were told up front that this is how it would be prepared so it wasn't a surprise, just not sure it was our favorite. Dessert was wonderful - Banana Cream Pie! The service was impeccable and all in all had a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulCUTLHgirlDined on 9/3/2014We LOVE Cut. Went here with a group of 9 family members...Everyone thought it was fantastic. Can't beat the Wagyu beef!! Excellent experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough SteaksToughiesDined on 9/3/2014Four of us ordered steaks, one of them being Wagyu. All the steaks were chewy which especially surprised me--the one with the Wagyu. We told the waiter who acted completely surprised. He told the manager who came to the table and offered new steaks which we declined. They comped dessert which was just okay as was the rest of the meal. When a dinner for 4 costs over $700.00, I expect perfection. I am from Houston, TX where we have one of the top-rated steakhouses in the country, and we have never paid that much for 6 diners. I do not mind paying for great food, but everything at CUT was mediocre at best.
- EveningKarlVIPDined on 9/3/2014First-class service, excellent wine list, and a nice ambiance made for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best place to go eat.rvcardenasDined on 9/1/2014Amazing place. Great price for the food you get. Amazing service. Incredible service. One of the best places to go eat. Staff was very attentive. Great quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- do wat Vegas expected..lileaterDined on 9/1/2014The steak is spectacular. We only tried the US steak version.. I mean it is melted in my mouth. Great service. . Wasn't crazy on the fish dish but overall would definitely come back for the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!!LizzyVIPDined on 8/30/2014Just amazing CANNOT beat this steak anywhere! Best in Vegas or Anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of the bestLovegoodfood201VIPDined on 8/30/2014Some of the greatest food I've ever had in Vegas!!! Tender, perfect steak. Anywhere it says white corn on menu, ORDER!!! An absolute treat with flavors that will make you and your taste buds climax ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencelovebirdsDined on 8/30/2014As newlyweds, we were looking for a great experience while in Las Vegas; one was the food. We hit a home run with this one. It was a great romantic atmosphere. Very elegant.Special Features:
- One of the best meals ever!NCFoodLoverDined on 8/29/2014Nothing about this restaurant was mediocre! The service was terrific and the American Wagyu steaks were superb. Every side that we ordered was delicious. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid for steak loversFoodieDined on 8/29/2014Cut is a must for a red meat lover. Definitely the most interesting "steak Place" I've eaten at. Very expensive, but I must say service was Exceptional! Would I return? Not likely, but I'm not a red meat "Lover" so to speak. My husband was delighted and I definite enjoyed The exceptional service.Special Features:
- Best Meal I have ever had...CutVegasDined on 8/28/2014An easy claim to make, but the food was cooked to perfection. We tried to eat here on our last visit and could not get a table. We booked in advance this time and we were not left disappointed. The waiting staff were great and very knowledgeable on the menu items. The food was perfectly cooked and tasted brilliant. It is a little more expensive than other steak houses in Las Vegas, but that is because it is better than all the others. Treat yourself, you will not regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Appetizers were great. Drinks were tasty. Steak was seasoned nicely. All portions were good.Special Features:
- Impecable service; superb food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/23/2014What more can you ask for? The steaks (wagyu) and short rib were oustanding. I've been to many top restaurants around the world, cannot remember one with better service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epitome of Fine DiningkateDined on 8/17/2014To sum up our experience at CUT, I would say it was truly the epitome of fine dining. With attention to detail that surpasses many fine establishments in the Foodie City of las Vegas (which says a great deal!), we were wowed. The entire staff, from the lovely hostesses to our serving team, was professional, gracious, and knowledgeable about exceptional customer service, as well as the menu offerings. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and CUT went the extra mile to enhance our special experience, including customizing our menu with well wishes for our occasion! The quality of this dining experience still has us talking... Truly the most delicious steaks, decadent sides, & heavenly dessert. This is a top 5 of all times, thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaDined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent. I gave service four stars only because some of the dishes had not been cleared before main course brought to the table. Our server was able to recommend a wine that we really enjoyed. We were a group of 8 and were able to talk across the table without shouting. However, we were seated at the very front of the restaurant, probably in part due to our booking a reservation on opentable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food amazing, service outstanding!HKWrightDined on 8/15/2014We ate here with friends a couple weeks ago on a Friday night and I was VERY impressed overall. It was my husband's and my anniversary weekend and the staff took excellent care of us - "Happy Anniversary" printed on our menus and a dessert decorated with "Happy 1st Anniversary" at the end of the meal. On the recommendation of our AWESOME server (whose name I sadly can't remember!), we had the pork belly and the beef sashimi as appetizers and both were YUMMY!! Then we tried the USDA Prime 8oz filet and the American Wagyu 8oz sirloin. I thought both were delicious. The flavor of the Wagyu was really outstanding. I'll be honest, my husband is more of a simple steak and potatoes-type guy and he still prefers Mastro's to CUT, but I love both!Special Features:
- Awesome placeObiWanKenobiDined on 8/15/2014This wasn't the first time dining at CUT and hopefully it will not be the last. Las Vegas is my home city and CUT is one of my favorite steakhouses in town and definitely the only one in town with Veal Tongue on the menu :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service but..LorsDined on 8/11/2014I dined here with my family on a trip to Las Vegas. We had great food, wine, and excellent service from our waiter. We were celebrating a birthday at the table, which we called to tell the restaurant the day before. Upon being reminded at the restaurant, the staff still did not accommodate a simple birthday celebration. For such a notable restaurant that should have impeccable service for what you pay here, we were extremely disappointed in how we were treated here. Take your money to a steakhouse that knows how to treat its customers right!Special Features:
- style over substance.phatphoodieDined on 8/11/2014Bread, breadsticks + cheese puffs were amusing if too sweet, salty + artificial respectively. Kowledgeable female server was faultless, her male counterpart reached across diners instead of walking round. My only crit of the waiters. My starter, good; marrow bone flan, creamy, light, buttery, unctuous + fluffy brioche toasts. The maple glazed pork belly was not as good. Diabetically sweet, obvious spicing (Chinese 5 spice?), but good pork, cooked well. Mains; 10oz dry aged steak + taste of New York. salty crust on the steaks ruined the beefy umami flavours with a kick in the throat comic book "Pow!" Cut off the crusts + sublime cuts of meat well rested + tender. The Japanese Wagu was rich butter melty. Side of hand cut fries terrible.
- Best Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2014The good was excellent and the service was exceptional!Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedJTGTDined on 8/11/2014The service is excellent and the restaurant has nice decor. Was disappointed with the steak. Was seasoned strangely, in my opinion and not very tender.
- Cut was a cut above the restKbobDined on 8/8/2014We were recommended this restaurant and it was superb. They we're helpful, friendly, courtous and the food was outstanding. Service was top notch. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNYdineDined on 8/7/2014Although the service was excellent, and the ambience was very nice. We honestly found the food to be mediocre. My wife and I have dined in many premiere steakhouses in New York City and the food was not even comparable. We had the porterhouse for 2 for $115 which was good but certainly not great. Not only was it over-cooked, but certainly didn't have that sinful taste you would expect from a high end steakhouse. If you are going to charge those types of prices.... Your product on the table had better hit the mark. And unfortunately this didn't even come close.Special Features:
- Exceptional, all the way around!McHotstemsDined on 8/5/2014I highly recommend CUT to anyone looking for an excellent steakhouse. The food was divine, especially the Nebraska rib eye and Mac and cheese. The service was outstanding and the service team made us feel as if we were truly VIP! Bravo to CUT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, great service & locationikkibeach1975Dined on 8/5/2014I had a really really really great dinner. The choice of meat is unbelievable, the level of noise is really low, and the service was fantastic. i am allergic to garlic, they spent a lot of time with me giving me all explanations and advises.( the restaurant was even very busy, but they never rushed with me). Great job done by the manager, he was always moving from one tsble to another... great. i came to my table and spent time, he really cared us. great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy with meal-business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014I've entertained my clients at Cut at least 15 or so times. Always a fantastic meal/service. Last week the steak was below average in taste and tough. didn't mention-was entertaining a client. Very disappointed.
- Celebrity Restaurant DisappointsSteakloverDined on 8/4/2014Excellent service and nice atmosphere cannot make up for disappointing food. Our special occasion, group of four, were all disappointed in our steaks and no one finished eating them. The bill had another table's drinks and food included with ours though the staff quickly resolved the problem when brought to their attention. Celebrity chef/namesake restaurants do not necessarily equate greatness.
- AmazingNoisyVIPDined on 8/4/2014One of the best meals I have eaten! The service was impeccable and the food was superior to any restaurant that I have ever eaten in. I would highly recommend this restaurant What a great dinning experienceSpecial Features:
- The Best In VegasEPOtheFoodieDined on 8/4/2014My Wife took me there for my Birthday. It was amazing. The tuna tartare, pretzel roll, and whole grain bread was delicious. I had the tasting menu which included Wagyu and by itself the steaks were amazing. When you dipped them in the sauce that was paired with the particular meat it was absolutely divine! The chocolate soufflé was pure heaven! Service was fantastic! The music was incredible. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience. Highly recommendNanndavDined on 8/4/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday and they made it a very special one. The food and staff were out of this world. Great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentkenEynonDined on 8/4/2014The display of the food was great. The staff was great. The food was amazing and the overall experience was pleasent. I look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic staff, amazing food!KatyGranDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I had dinner here on a Saturday night at 9pm and it was the best meal we have both had in a very long time! The restaurant itself has a great ambience, the staff are incredibly friendly, knowledgable, attentive and professional, talking us through the menu, advising us on wine and making us feel very special. Our food was cooked to perfection - the bernaise sauce in particular was the best I have ever had. This was without doubt one of the highlights of our stay in Vegas and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone. Our server Chip deserves a special mention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.