CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7026076300
- Hours of Operation:
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday Bar & Lounge: Opens at 5 p.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Matthew Hurley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
250 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (176)fit for foodies (149)notable wine list (108)romantic (103)good for groups (93)hot spot (72)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- All about the steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014The restaurant is located in the fabulous palazzo. It is large and contemporary design but broken into different areas to give it a more discreet feel. It is however all about the steaks . We had a US fillet and a small Wagu fillet both of which were the best I have ever eaten. The wine list is eye wateringly expensive but we were offered a very acceptable half bottle which was good enough as you could not insult the food by drinking poor wine. All in all a memorable meal.Special Features:
- Great but LoudLadyMercyDined on 10/27/2014The food was wonderful. The service was awesome. But we were in a big group and the place was so loud we could not hear each other talk. That is a major faux pas for us. We MUST be able to talk over dinner. Maybe that is what they are going for? But for us we will not return. No matter if it was the best steak I have ever had or not.Special Features:
- Steak amazingcmstyles3000Dined on 10/27/2014If you are looking for the perfect steak, go to CUT. Food and ambiance was amazing. Service is 5 star!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!NumnumfoodDined on 10/26/2014Spectacular food and excellent service! The filet mignon was superb and so were the sides. Every part of this dinner was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Went for an early dinner service. Staff was attentive and professional. The lobster,crab , shrimp cocktail starter was fabulous. Steaks were done well. One of us had American waygu and another the Japanese. Both very good but very different. Staff descriptions were accurate. Our diners comment was they would not order the Japanese again due to the extra cost, but was happy that they experienced it this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/26/2014For the price of the meal, I would have to give CUT 3 stars. Our head server was not friendly at all. More worried about getting our order placed then listening to our questions. He was not very communicative regarding wines either. In fact he just handed us the iPad and walked away. Luckily one of his "assistants" (sorry, I don't know the correct title), saw we were confused and came over and explained exactly how to use it. Once our meals were served, our head server came over and asked how everything was (we hadn't even had a chance to start eating yet) and before any of us answered he said ," ok good", and walked away. With that said, every other person who came to our table was gracious and lovely.Special Features:
- Everything but the steakOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was excellent service, bread, drinks, appetizers, ambience, and sides. But the steak was kinda disappointing. We go to vegas twice a year and always have a steak dinner my wife likes the filet mingon and My cut is the NY strip medium. After having steak at various steak restaurants like Hugo's wine celler, Ruth Chris, delmonico, craftsteak, Charlie Palmer, strip steak, maestros, smith& wollensky, and ghallegers. I believe that cut ranks in the bottom third. For the price I would have to say go across the way to delmonico. I hate to rate so low since everything was so great but the main attraction the steak was again kinda disappointing it was dry and lacked flavor both the filet and NY steaks.
- GreatPookaDined on 10/24/2014Nice quality but too expensive for what you receive. I had a good experience but certainly need to have Wagyu and that elevates the account pretty muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great starters, shame about the mainsgbandjgVIPDined on 10/24/2014This is the second time we have eaten at a Puck restaurant and its the same even though this was in Vegas. Fantastic starters, subtle or strong but individual flavors, depending upon your order. But the mains (meat) are just NOT what their price indicated. We ordered the35 day aged NY sirloin and we ordered medium rare. It came out blue ie uncooked from about 2 mm in top and bottom. It was tough but even worse, there was sinew running halfway through the cut of meat. For us, it's two strikes and out. We won't come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionGreatDined on 10/24/2014Food was amazing and the service was even better! The Wagyu is definitely worth the money. Ask for Adrian he's the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Far better choices in Vegas. The steaks were over cooked and pretty average food for the price. Service was average. We had empty glasses half the night and bused our own table a couple of times.
- A GUILTY PLEASURENancyMDined on 10/23/2014YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GO TO A CELEBRITY CHEF RESTAURANT IN VEGAS, YOU WILL BE PAYING TOP DOLLAR. HOWEVER, YOU ARE TREATED LIKE YOU ARE PAYING TOP DOLLAR. FROM THE TRAY OF FRESHLY MADE BREADS TO THE EXPLANATION ABOUT WHERE THE BEEF COMES FROM, YOU ARE PAMPERED BY MULTIPLE SERVERS. WE HAD A GREAT BOTTLE OF WINE, PROBABLY THE BEST NEW YORK STRIP EVER AND A FABULOUS SAUCE. THE HARD PART IS CHOOSING BETWEEN THE SAUCES. OF COURSE, EVERYTHING IS EXTRA, SO IT IS QUITE PRICEY AND WE WERE TOO FULL THE CHECK OUT THE DESSERTS. BUT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION FOR CARNIVORES - A GREAT PICK.Special Features:
- Dinner in VegasJaySeeBeeDined on 10/22/2014My second time at CUT. Despite being very busy, the meal experience passed very well. The food was outstanding and the table staff were extremely pleasant and professional. If there was any room for improvement it would be that the reception staff might be a little more attentive as, by the time we were given a drinks menu, I had already been to the bar and collected our drinks myself...first impressions and all that. Would definitely go back thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mindblowingly greatNHeyDined on 10/19/2014best dining experience we've ever hand - bar none. what an unforgettable night.Special Features:
- Our fave restuarant of all time!!TexasfoodiechickDined on 10/17/2014This is one that we keep going back to over and over and over again. Best steak house that I've ever been to, by far. The whole night is an experience. The wait staff is exceptional, service is impeccable, and food is outstanding as always. Will continue to go back each and every time I'm in Vegas. Can't resist.Special Features:
- IT WAS EMPTY THE RESTAURANTOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/16/2014WE ASK FOR ANOTHER TABLE MORE CONFORTABLE FOR US.THE HOSSTES TELL US THAT IT WAS ALREADY RESERVED.THE ALL TIME THAT WE WERE AT THE RESTAURANT NOBODY SHOWS FOR THE TABLE THEY HAVE 4 TABLES LIKE A BOOT AND THE 4 WERE ALL THE TIME EMPTY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularFrazmVIPDined on 10/15/2014In a city with more steakhouses than any other type of restaurant, we really hit the jackpot here. Wolfgang Puck's dedication to flavor came out at every turn. The menu goes well beyond traditional steakhouse fare, and every choice we made was superb. A well balanced butter lettuce and avocado salad, beautifully plated, was accompanied by our choices of five diverse house-baked breads. The aged steaks were not only tender but perfectly spiced and cooked to our temperature. Sides were thoughtfully prepared and seasoned. And once we tasted our creme brulee banana pudding dessert, we were convinced that Puck must have taken out a life insurance policy on his pastry chef! A great server topped off a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricingLittlespoonDined on 10/14/2014The pricing was what I expected except charging $9 for a small glass of soda AND you have to pay for each refill. $36 for 4 diet Cokes feels like Wolfgang is just taking advantage of his clients.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Our party of 8 each had the cheapest petite filet and 3 family style sides and our bill was $800 with no wine. The steaks we just average and nothing was worth the price. We have dined at better restaurants in Vegas for half of the cost with much better food. The menu is French and very confusing to understand what you are ordering. I was very disappointed in The Cut.
- the best steak possibleDrJimBVIPDined on 10/12/2014ordered the A5 grade waygu ribeye and can honestly say it is the best steak I've ever had.Special Features:
- Best steak in LVCarnivoreDined on 10/11/2014I eat here every time I come to Vegas and it never disappoints. The Snake River Farms Wagyu is excellent and service is top notch.Special Features:
- Awesome steak selectionsMelGo2Dined on 10/11/2014We celebrated my brothers bachelors party dinner here. The selections of fine steaks were superb. Service was great and friendly, and the wine selections were marvelous. Great for special occasions.Special Features:
- Let downOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/9/2014I was very disappointed in the overall experience. My spouse has an onion allergy and we even called ahead to make sure the kitchen could accomodate her. They assured us they could....and then proceeded to mess up almost every single item we ordered. My steak was well done and I ordered it medium. One of the special sauces they recommended was onion based, which they served to my wife... I expected so much more for the prices they demand.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerSteveMVIPDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I had dinner at CUT on October 9, 2014. We had a very nice, secluded table in the back of the dining room. Service was outstanding from the moment we were greeted at the hostess stand until we left! The specialty cocktails were were very tasty and unusual. I had the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection and my wife ordered the Dover Sole. I tried her fish. It may have been the best piece of Dover Sole I have ever had. The portions were good size. The desserts were great! Prices are expensive but most good steakhouses are, plus it's Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CUT is where it's atOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Absolutely outstanding in every respect as is should be for the prices they command-worth every penny.Special Features:
- Amazing food & Service!!FoodieLoverDined on 10/8/2014I ordered the American Waygu New York & it was beyond amazing. The potato purée is perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Love Loved it...HelpinghandVAVIPDined on 10/6/2014The service was outstanding. The food was prepared perfect. The wine list was very diverse and easy to pair from. I loved it. Only sad thing for me was I was not able to go more then one time.Special Features:
- Perfect!GDockfoodieDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I went to CUT mostly in part to the already glowing reviews on Open Table. Needless to say, we were not disappointed. The service was impeccable-we attended to by several staff all of whom who were friendly and attentive. We both ordered steaks and they were cooked to perfection. The creamed spinach and macaroni for sides were delicious. Our evening ended with a birthday dessert from the chef. The perfect end to a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but noisyKtanaDined on 9/30/2014Cut is a very high society restaurant. Great food, too noisy, try going when there arent many people. great for groups. AMAZING service. the service is great, you get treated like a kingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/30/2014Amazing evening. High energy, great service, excellent steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great but priceyVivalasvegasDined on 9/30/2014Food and service was excellent. However, expect to pay top dollar pricing. For example, our steaks were $85 each, no sides included.Special Features:
- Not ideal for a large groupilovewineDined on 9/27/2014Our party of ten was crammed into a table that should've only seated 8 at the most (as were several other large groups). Everyone would have to stand up for the person in the middle to get up to use the restroom. Two members of our party were hit in the head by the server when they tried to assist the table behind us (the tables were that close together). We did request a larger table upon arrival and were told that was not an option. The food itself was very good. I was not impressed with the wine by the glass options--a fair Cabernet was over $20 per glass. The staff were very friendly, but with being smacked in the head I rated the service only two stars.Special Features:
- Exceeded ExpectationsAustinTXDined on 9/26/2014I knew I would be spending a pretty penny and splurging for my Father's 65th birthday in Vegas. The Idaho beef was out of this world and worth every penny. All in our party agreed this was the best steaks we have ever enjoyed and we are from Texas. Well done CUT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great,but the steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We started with drinks at the bar and the bartender was awesome. Once we got seated the service was very attentive and energetic. Appetizers and sides were delicious, however the disappointment at the table were the steaks. They were tough and lacked flavor. All the other entrees were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good timesoverpricedVIPDined on 9/26/2014Very good food. We celebrated my husband's birthday there. It was more expensive than Mastro's (my real favorite) but the service was better. Everyone was friendly and we had a nice evening. I wish there were more wines by the glass available though.Special Features:
- WonderfulBoyzoneDined on 9/25/2014We had a wonderful dinner at the Cut. Starters of King crab and prawn cocktail and pork belly were outstanding. For the main fare, we had absolutely fantastic US wagyu beef, cooked to perfection and nutty/buttery in taste. A great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMcdeweyDined on 9/25/2014This had been one of my favorite places but we where disappointed . Food was just average . The appetizer was tasteless and the rest of food was nothing special. I allways went to this place when I was in vegas bit there are many different choices there so next time I will try so,we here else.Special Features:
- The best steak I ever ate...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Granted it cost an arm and a leg, but it was worth it. Not surprised this is considered one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas. Excellent service and top quality food especially the meat. Worth it for a special occasion since most people like myself would be lucky to afford a meal this expensive once a year.Special Features:
- Not first visit, possibly the lastN8A8VIPDined on 9/24/2014For the first time I can say that my steak was not up to par. Tough cut and overcooked. Service is usually better than most nice restaurants, but after they dropped a fork on my arm that had a side sauce on it, they ignored the mark left on a $$$ white linen shirt. Only commented that it was a close call. Too close in my opinion. My wife would not allow me to make a scene or fit about the shirt, because we had brought guests. Loss of a $250 shirt spoiled the usually awesome experience.Special Features:
- Excellent foodluluDined on 9/23/2014Expensive and a very limited menu. This is a very good place for excellent beef. Excellent service.Special Features: