CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7026076300
- Hours of Operation:
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday Bar & Lounge: Opens at 5 p.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Matthew Hurley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
242 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (176)fit for foodies (139)romantic (102)notable wine list (102)good for groups (86)hot spot (70)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Mindblowingly greatNHeyDined on 10/19/2014best dining experience we've ever hand - bar none. what an unforgettable night.Special Features:
- Our fave restuarant of all time!!TexasfoodiechickDined on 10/17/2014This is one that we keep going back to over and over and over again. Best steak house that I've ever been to, by far. The whole night is an experience. The wait staff is exceptional, service is impeccable, and food is outstanding as always. Will continue to go back each and every time I'm in Vegas. Can't resist.Special Features:
- IT WAS EMPTY THE RESTAURANTOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 10/16/2014WE ASK FOR ANOTHER TABLE MORE CONFORTABLE FOR US.THE HOSSTES TELL US THAT IT WAS ALREADY RESERVED.THE ALL TIME THAT WE WERE AT THE RESTAURANT NOBODY SHOWS FOR THE TABLE THEY HAVE 4 TABLES LIKE A BOOT AND THE 4 WERE ALL THE TIME EMPTY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularFrazmVIPDined on 10/15/2014In a city with more steakhouses than any other type of restaurant, we really hit the jackpot here. Wolfgang Puck's dedication to flavor came out at every turn. The menu goes well beyond traditional steakhouse fare, and every choice we made was superb. A well balanced butter lettuce and avocado salad, beautifully plated, was accompanied by our choices of five diverse house-baked breads. The aged steaks were not only tender but perfectly spiced and cooked to our temperature. Sides were thoughtfully prepared and seasoned. And once we tasted our creme brulee banana pudding dessert, we were convinced that Puck must have taken out a life insurance policy on his pastry chef! A great server topped off a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricingLittlespoonDined on 10/14/2014The pricing was what I expected except charging $9 for a small glass of soda AND you have to pay for each refill. $36 for 4 diet Cokes feels like Wolfgang is just taking advantage of his clients.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Our party of 8 each had the cheapest petite filet and 3 family style sides and our bill was $800 with no wine. The steaks we just average and nothing was worth the price. We have dined at better restaurants in Vegas for half of the cost with much better food. The menu is French and very confusing to understand what you are ordering. I was very disappointed in The Cut.
- the best steak possibleDrJimBVIPDined on 10/12/2014ordered the A5 grade waygu ribeye and can honestly say it is the best steak I've ever had.Special Features:
- Best steak in LVCarnivoreDined on 10/11/2014I eat here every time I come to Vegas and it never disappoints. The Snake River Farms Wagyu is excellent and service is top notch.Special Features:
- Awesome steak selectionsMelGo2Dined on 10/11/2014We celebrated my brothers bachelors party dinner here. The selections of fine steaks were superb. Service was great and friendly, and the wine selections were marvelous. Great for special occasions.Special Features:
- Let downOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/9/2014I was very disappointed in the overall experience. My spouse has an onion allergy and we even called ahead to make sure the kitchen could accomodate her. They assured us they could....and then proceeded to mess up almost every single item we ordered. My steak was well done and I ordered it medium. One of the special sauces they recommended was onion based, which they served to my wife... I expected so much more for the prices they demand.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerSteveMDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I had dinner at CUT on October 9, 2014. We had a very nice, secluded table in the back of the dining room. Service was outstanding from the moment we were greeted at the hostess stand until we left! The specialty cocktails were were very tasty and unusual. I had the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection and my wife ordered the Dover Sole. I tried her fish. It may have been the best piece of Dover Sole I have ever had. The portions were good size. The desserts were great! Prices are expensive but most good steakhouses are, plus it's Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CUT is where it's atOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Absolutely outstanding in every respect as is should be for the prices they command-worth every penny.Special Features:
- Amazing food & Service!!FoodieLoverDined on 10/8/2014I ordered the American Waygu New York & it was beyond amazing. The potato purée is perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!GDockfoodieDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I went to CUT mostly in part to the already glowing reviews on Open Table. Needless to say, we were not disappointed. The service was impeccable-we attended to by several staff all of whom who were friendly and attentive. We both ordered steaks and they were cooked to perfection. The creamed spinach and macaroni for sides were delicious. Our evening ended with a birthday dessert from the chef. The perfect end to a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but noisyKtanaDined on 9/30/2014Cut is a very high society restaurant. Great food, too noisy, try going when there arent many people. great for groups. AMAZING service. the service is great, you get treated like a kingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/30/2014Amazing evening. High energy, great service, excellent steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great but priceyVivalasvegasDined on 9/30/2014Food and service was excellent. However, expect to pay top dollar pricing. For example, our steaks were $85 each, no sides included.Special Features:
- Not ideal for a large groupilovewineDined on 9/27/2014Our party of ten was crammed into a table that should've only seated 8 at the most (as were several other large groups). Everyone would have to stand up for the person in the middle to get up to use the restroom. Two members of our party were hit in the head by the server when they tried to assist the table behind us (the tables were that close together). We did request a larger table upon arrival and were told that was not an option. The food itself was very good. I was not impressed with the wine by the glass options--a fair Cabernet was over $20 per glass. The staff were very friendly, but with being smacked in the head I rated the service only two stars.Special Features:
- Exceeded ExpectationsAustinTXDined on 9/26/2014I knew I would be spending a pretty penny and splurging for my Father's 65th birthday in Vegas. The Idaho beef was out of this world and worth every penny. All in our party agreed this was the best steaks we have ever enjoyed and we are from Texas. Well done CUT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great,but the steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We started with drinks at the bar and the bartender was awesome. Once we got seated the service was very attentive and energetic. Appetizers and sides were delicious, however the disappointment at the table were the steaks. They were tough and lacked flavor. All the other entrees were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good timesoverpricedVIPDined on 9/26/2014Very good food. We celebrated my husband's birthday there. It was more expensive than Mastro's (my real favorite) but the service was better. Everyone was friendly and we had a nice evening. I wish there were more wines by the glass available though.Special Features:
- WonderfulBoyzoneDined on 9/25/2014We had a wonderful dinner at the Cut. Starters of King crab and prawn cocktail and pork belly were outstanding. For the main fare, we had absolutely fantastic US wagyu beef, cooked to perfection and nutty/buttery in taste. A great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMcdeweyDined on 9/25/2014This had been one of my favorite places but we where disappointed . Food was just average . The appetizer was tasteless and the rest of food was nothing special. I allways went to this place when I was in vegas bit there are many different choices there so next time I will try so,we here else.Special Features:
- The best steak I ever ate...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Granted it cost an arm and a leg, but it was worth it. Not surprised this is considered one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas. Excellent service and top quality food especially the meat. Worth it for a special occasion since most people like myself would be lucky to afford a meal this expensive once a year.Special Features:
- Not first visit, possibly the lastN8A8VIPDined on 9/24/2014For the first time I can say that my steak was not up to par. Tough cut and overcooked. Service is usually better than most nice restaurants, but after they dropped a fork on my arm that had a side sauce on it, they ignored the mark left on a $$$ white linen shirt. Only commented that it was a close call. Too close in my opinion. My wife would not allow me to make a scene or fit about the shirt, because we had brought guests. Loss of a $250 shirt spoiled the usually awesome experience.Special Features:
- Excellent foodluluDined on 9/23/2014Expensive and a very limited menu. This is a very good place for excellent beef. Excellent service.Special Features:
- over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014My steak was mediocre and creamed spinach bland...the mac and cheese was excellent. Overall, an over priced disappointing experience.
- A Cut AboveFoodieVIPDined on 9/22/2014We've been to Spago, Le Cirque, Picasso, Nobu, L'Atelier & almost all the restaurants in Vegas, but Cut is a cut above all. Fantastic service and delicious food. We had the BMW owner's exclusive 6-course prix fixe special and it was excellent. Starting from the potato knish to the hazelnut baked Alaska. The lobster, crab & shrimp salad, the fresh burrata w/ prosciutto, the maple glazed pork belly and the NY sirloin with bone marrow flan were all perfectly cooked, well balanced flavor and just the right portion. The wait staff did a great job explaining each dish, making sure our drinks were refilled and that we were satisfied with each course. Overall, the best best steakhouse in Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing way to spend anniversary!AnniversaryDined on 9/21/2014We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. We started off the evening with a menu that was customized for us, with a special 'happy 10th anniversary' message at the top. The staff were absolutely amazing. Explaining the menu, cuts of meat, and offering suggestions. The Food.... I cannot describe how absolutely amazing it was. Best steaks we have ever had! Melt in your mouth... Sides were delicious!Special Features:
- So fancy!BabsyCalitoDined on 9/20/2014Great spot to celebrate a birthday. Service was spectacular. I had a terrible blister and the server looked everywhere to find me a bandaid. Will recommend this to everyone!Special Features:
- Fantastic SpotWillick1Dined on 9/20/2014Food was amazing, Wine was Amazing, Service was amazing, however the Bar for cocktails was very slow, it took approx. 30 minutes to get a cocktail, this would be my only complaintSpecial Features:
- SteakTDGMDDined on 9/19/2014One of best steak houses I have visited. I'm no stranger to the $100 steak. This place can compete or beat them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner-big billmatineeVIPDined on 9/18/2014Great dining experience. Food and service was outstanding. You'll pay the price for this kind of meal so you'll have to decide if it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but......GregDined on 9/17/2014Steaks were terrific (Japan Waygu and Prime Strip). Service was very attentive. However, $35 for 6 (small) asparagus spears, and a few fingerling potatoes was ridiculous!!!Special Features:
- Worth Every Penny!fancyfolkDined on 9/16/2014My wife and I went for our anniversary, and couldn't have made a better choice! The food was amazing! The wait staff was what stood out to us the most. Our waiter and waitress were extremely knowledgeable about the menu, and very helpful to us "unrefined" folk. Every suggestion they made was spot on to our desires, from the wine to our dessert. As an anniversary gift, the manager gave us a tour of the kitchen and let us meet the head chef, and gave us a personalized menu as a memento to our evening. As the title suggests, it is pricey to those who are penny pinchers, but we'd do all over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovley food take a Jumper!DanLondonDined on 9/15/2014After a long time planning our 4 night stay in Vegas I picked The Cut as the romantic restaurant to take my Wife to for her birthday. After being seated our party of four all stated how cold it was in the restaurant. We were acustom to the fact that inside most places the air con is on but this was like stepping into a fridge. The very friendly waiter did accomodate us in trying to get in turned down but with no change and he even moved us to the other end of the restaurant. Although we can not fault the food and was top quality steak-part of the dining experience should be enjoyable and memorable. It is really hard to enjoy a meal whilst shivering and all we will remember is how cold we felt. Needless to say we didnt stay for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceSDfoodloversDined on 9/15/2014This restaurant is repeatedly outstanding in all areas. We make it a point to dine here whenever we are in Las Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceStevieJDined on 9/15/2014The experience of CUT was fantastic, the service was exceptional, from the way they bring you bread, to the theatrical way they pour your wine. we didnt opt for the $$ steaks, the "regular" steaks were good, but not over the top great. the recommended apps of tuna tartare and shrimp cocktail were fantastic.Special Features:
- A CUT above the restdine4wineDined on 9/15/2014Steak lovers beware, great steaks abound at this restaurant. You will also love the mustard platter presented with the great bread selection. No need for desert here as they present separate cookie and chocolate trays with the coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food so so serviceDinerDanDined on 9/11/2014Food was very good but our server "checked out" when we didn't order the $515 bottle of wine or more appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.