CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7026076300
- Hours of Operation:
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday Bar & Lounge: Opens at 5 p.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Matthew Hurley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
234 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (165)fit for foodies (125)romantic (98)notable wine list (89)good for groups (67)hot spot (63)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (13)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Appetizers were great. Drinks were tasty. Steak was seasoned nicely. All portions were good.Special Features:
- Impecable service; superb food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/23/2014What more can you ask for? The steaks (wagyu) and short rib were oustanding. I've been to many top restaurants around the world, cannot remember one with better service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epitome of Fine DiningkateDined on 8/17/2014To sum up our experience at CUT, I would say it was truly the epitome of fine dining. With attention to detail that surpasses many fine establishments in the Foodie City of las Vegas (which says a great deal!), we were wowed. The entire staff, from the lovely hostesses to our serving team, was professional, gracious, and knowledgeable about exceptional customer service, as well as the menu offerings. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and CUT went the extra mile to enhance our special experience, including customizing our menu with well wishes for our occasion! The quality of this dining experience still has us talking... Truly the most delicious steaks, decadent sides, & heavenly dessert. This is a top 5 of all times, thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaDined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent. I gave service four stars only because some of the dishes had not been cleared before main course brought to the table. Our server was able to recommend a wine that we really enjoyed. We were a group of 8 and were able to talk across the table without shouting. However, we were seated at the very front of the restaurant, probably in part due to our booking a reservation on opentable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food amazing, service outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014We ate here with friends a couple weeks ago on a Friday night and I was VERY impressed overall. It was my husband's and my anniversary weekend and the staff took excellent care of us - "Happy Anniversary" printed on our menus and a dessert decorated with "Happy 1st Anniversary" at the end of the meal. On the recommendation of our AWESOME server (whose name I sadly can't remember!), we had the pork belly and the beef sashimi as appetizers and both were YUMMY!! Then we tried the USDA Prime 8oz filet and the American Wagyu 8oz sirloin. I thought both were delicious. The flavor of the Wagyu was really outstanding. I'll be honest, my husband is more of a simple steak and potatoes-type guy and he still prefers Mastro's to CUT, but I love both!Special Features:
- Awesome placeObiWanKenobiDined on 8/15/2014This wasn't the first time dining at CUT and hopefully it will not be the last. Las Vegas is my home city and CUT is one of my favorite steakhouses in town and definitely the only one in town with Veal Tongue on the menu :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service but..LorsDined on 8/11/2014I dined here with my family on a trip to Las Vegas. We had great food, wine, and excellent service from our waiter. We were celebrating a birthday at the table, which we called to tell the restaurant the day before. Upon being reminded at the restaurant, the staff still did not accommodate a simple birthday celebration. For such a notable restaurant that should have impeccable service for what you pay here, we were extremely disappointed in how we were treated here. Take your money to a steakhouse that knows how to treat its customers right!Special Features:
- style over substance.phatphoodieDined on 8/11/2014Bread, breadsticks + cheese puffs were amusing if too sweet, salty + artificial respectively. Kowledgeable female server was faultless, her male counterpart reached across diners instead of walking round. My only crit of the waiters. My starter, good; marrow bone flan, creamy, light, buttery, unctuous + fluffy brioche toasts. The maple glazed pork belly was not as good. Diabetically sweet, obvious spicing (Chinese 5 spice?), but good pork, cooked well. Mains; 10oz dry aged steak + taste of New York. salty crust on the steaks ruined the beefy umami flavours with a kick in the throat comic book "Pow!" Cut off the crusts + sublime cuts of meat well rested + tender. The Japanese Wagu was rich butter melty. Side of hand cut fries terrible.
- Best Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2014The good was excellent and the service was exceptional!Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedJTGTDined on 8/11/2014The service is excellent and the restaurant has nice decor. Was disappointed with the steak. Was seasoned strangely, in my opinion and not very tender.
- Cut was a cut above the restKbobDined on 8/8/2014We were recommended this restaurant and it was superb. They we're helpful, friendly, courtous and the food was outstanding. Service was top notch. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNYdineDined on 8/7/2014Although the service was excellent, and the ambience was very nice. We honestly found the food to be mediocre. My wife and I have dined in many premiere steakhouses in New York City and the food was not even comparable. We had the porterhouse for 2 for $115 which was good but certainly not great. Not only was it over-cooked, but certainly didn't have that sinful taste you would expect from a high end steakhouse. If you are going to charge those types of prices.... Your product on the table had better hit the mark. And unfortunately this didn't even come close.Special Features:
- Exceptional, all the way around!McHotstemsDined on 8/5/2014I highly recommend CUT to anyone looking for an excellent steakhouse. The food was divine, especially the Nebraska rib eye and Mac and cheese. The service was outstanding and the service team made us feel as if we were truly VIP! Bravo to CUT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, great service & locationikkibeach1975Dined on 8/5/2014I had a really really really great dinner. The choice of meat is unbelievable, the level of noise is really low, and the service was fantastic. i am allergic to garlic, they spent a lot of time with me giving me all explanations and advises.( the restaurant was even very busy, but they never rushed with me). Great job done by the manager, he was always moving from one tsble to another... great. i came to my table and spent time, he really cared us. great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy with meal-business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014I've entertained my clients at Cut at least 15 or so times. Always a fantastic meal/service. Last week the steak was below average in taste and tough. didn't mention-was entertaining a client. Very disappointed.
- Celebrity Restaurant DisappointsSteakloverDined on 8/4/2014Excellent service and nice atmosphere cannot make up for disappointing food. Our special occasion, group of four, were all disappointed in our steaks and no one finished eating them. The bill had another table's drinks and food included with ours though the staff quickly resolved the problem when brought to their attention. Celebrity chef/namesake restaurants do not necessarily equate greatness.
- AmazingNoisyVIPDined on 8/4/2014One of the best meals I have eaten! The service was impeccable and the food was superior to any restaurant that I have ever eaten in. I would highly recommend this restaurant What a great dinning experienceSpecial Features:
- The Best In VegasEPOtheFoodieDined on 8/4/2014My Wife took me there for my Birthday. It was amazing. The tuna tartare, pretzel roll, and whole grain bread was delicious. I had the tasting menu which included Wagyu and by itself the steaks were amazing. When you dipped them in the sauce that was paired with the particular meat it was absolutely divine! The chocolate soufflé was pure heaven! Service was fantastic! The music was incredible. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience. Highly recommendNanndavDined on 8/4/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday and they made it a very special one. The food and staff were out of this world. Great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentkenEynonDined on 8/4/2014The display of the food was great. The staff was great. The food was amazing and the overall experience was pleasent. I look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic staff, amazing food!KatyGranDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I had dinner here on a Saturday night at 9pm and it was the best meal we have both had in a very long time! The restaurant itself has a great ambience, the staff are incredibly friendly, knowledgable, attentive and professional, talking us through the menu, advising us on wine and making us feel very special. Our food was cooked to perfection - the bernaise sauce in particular was the best I have ever had. This was without doubt one of the highlights of our stay in Vegas and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone. Our server Chip deserves a special mention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cut was awesome!!Mbon09Dined on 8/2/2014We went to cut for our anniversary and it was fabulous!! Everything was geared for our anniversary. The menu had happy anniversary printed on it, the desert had happy anniversary written in chocolate, and all the waiters we had seemed to know and all wished us a happy anniversary. It was awesome that they took the time to get to know their customers and why they are there. The food was amazing! The meat was very well explained to us so we knew exactly what to pick. And when it came to the table, it was delicious! It was definitely one of the best meals I've ever had. The only thing I didn't like was the noise level in our section of the dining area. But that can't be helped when there are 3 different groups of 6 friends eatin next to you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL STEAK great vibeFoodieAshleyVIPDined on 8/1/2014Choosing a restaurant while in Vegas was pretty tough! After much research, I settled on CUT. I am very satisfied with my choice in restaurant! The steak was cooked absolutely perfect, and I loved the method they used to achieve an amazingly charred crust and juicy pink center (medium rare). Seasoned perfectly. The only complaint was there drinks were VERY expensive - my martinis, although delicious, were 18$ each and wine started in the double digits per glass. But HEY we are in Vegas! Overall a great experience, and I would recommend CUT to anyone looking for an amazing steak!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Great spot. Not mt first time here, but the food this time was the best i have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningGazzaDined on 8/1/20141st class service - it was our Silver Wedding Anniversary and Cut and its staff made it a night to remember - excellent service.Special Features:
- CUT reviewRaybo11Dined on 8/1/2014Last week was my first time dining at CUT. The food was excellent as hoped for and expected for the price. The service however, was outstanding. Rassan was not only polite, but he was knowledgable about our dinner choices. He also guided through my very first whiskey experience which I must say was quite a bit of fun. The restaurant was pricey, but if you're looking for a great dinner along with service to match you'll get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group of 8SklemkeDined on 7/31/2014The staff was awesome and aware of the time in order to get us to our show on time. With a group of 8, food was served at same time and so delicious! Wine list was great service was wonderful! Fun light fixtures made place feel hip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd to noneJaysunStephDined on 7/30/2014Wife and I had reservations for 10:00, showed up at 9:30 and promptly seated. The service was unbelievable, three waited on us without getting in our way. Extremely helpful while not interrupting us. We ordered Nebraska corn fed ribeye and Illinois corn fed Filet Mignon. For sides we opted for creamed spinach with fried organic egg and sautéed white summer corn. Every bite was amazing, the steaks were tender and delicious. The sides were delicious as well. We were presented with multiple bread options, every one was fresh and tasty. For dessert we had chocolate soufflé and banana cream pie. As awesome as the soufflé was the banana cream pie was even better. One of the best dining experiences I have ever had. $200 meal was a bargain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak House EleganceEricA35Dined on 7/30/2014Interior is modern but comfortable. We were given a quite two person table for an extremely romantic dinner. the steak choices were amazing. Will come back next time in Vegas. Expensive but worth every penny spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gwj049VIPDined on 7/30/2014We had a group of 10 people and alothough we preferred a round table the long table was in the middle of main dining room and fit our needs. The restaurant had dim lighting and great atmosphere. The service was timely, precise, and accommodating. The crab appetizer is a must and heard from other the soft shell and ahi tuna appetizer were delicious. The filet was cooked perfectly (although another in our group's ribeye was over cooked) and bone marrow was delicious. All the sides were good, Only thing I wasn't crazy about was when appetizers were ordered we each got it as our own serving making it difficult to share with the group. Excellent experience and would definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Best SteakRafaDined on 7/29/2014The restaurant is very good! The ambiente is cool and the service is perfect. The food was amazing, specially the steaks and the Mac & Cheese. We loved!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible SteakAlaskanAssassinDined on 7/29/2014Cut is all about the steak. From the appetizers to the entrees many involve beef. Two or three selections of USDA Prime Beef from different states, as well as the every impressive and untouchable true Japanese Wagyu beef. I had the pork belly appetizer which was incredible. It had just the right amount of fat and meat. For my entree I had the New York strip three ways, two American and one Japanese. For the price I would have rather had all Japanese. It was the greatest steak that I have ever eaten. The only reason for the four star review was the seasoning was every so slightly to thick so as to take away from the texture of the steak. I do highly recommend Cut. Though John Howie in Bellevue, WA has a better selection of steaks.Special Features:
- The CutVegasfoodDined on 7/29/2014The only distraction was the Music...again I had to ask that the Music be turned down as I was not going to get into a competition with the speaker system. The music they were playing was cross between rap & pop with the restaurant portraying a modern jazz theme. Somewhere in between our conversation with the waiter they transformed the music into classic easy rock, which was fine with us as we are in our 60's....but to walk into a 4-5 star restaurant with music at a 80-90 decibel level you wonder why am I spending 300 dollars here ? However, we were treated well... if they mood the music and turn it down to a comfortable level they might get some repeat customersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steak melts in your mouthOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014Well worth the money. Spend more money and go with the higher grade beef, like the American Waygu. I had the ribeye, medium and it was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Great Experience!topcatDined on 7/26/2014Our dinner was such a treat! We had a great booth that felt very intimate. Each course was delicious. We tried new things and was not disappointed. The staff was very professional but also warm and friendly. The menu has a great variety but it wasn't hard to decide what to order with the descriptions by the waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There's better steak out thereOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/25/20142 of our steaks were not prepared as ordered and aside from one delicious aged strip the flavors were underwhelming. Service was also robotic and infrequent
- Vegas dining at its finest!GroovyFoodieDined on 7/25/2014Recent trip to Vegas and we pre-booked all our dinners including a visit to CUT since we were staying at the Palazzo. Just looking at the menu we weren't sure if it was going to be great or just average. This was absolutely the best dinner we've had in Vegas and maybe anywhere. From the assorted breads, signature crab and shrimp appetizer to delicious steaks and sides I can't begin to tell you how marvelous this meal was. Even our wine selection came with a back story from our waiter about the origin of the name of the wine. Simply superb and a MUST if you are in Vegas and want to enjoy a truly fine meal. Not for the budget minded but quite outstanding and worth every $! Gut Gemacht, Herr Puck, Gut Gemacht!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!MuszeDined on 7/24/2014We've been to steakhouses all over the world, and I have to say that our dinner @ CUT (Las Vegas) was, by far, the best that we've ever had. Anywhere. Period. The service and the presentation were exceptional as well. The quantity of food was very generous, and the attention to detail was spectacular. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Wonderful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2014Cut is known for a good steak. I was most impressed with the attentive and courteous staff. My husband and I had a wonderful meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak ever & doting serviceCelebrateLifeDined on 7/23/2014The porterhouse steak arrived perfectly cooked to order, was carved table side and served with a fantastic French Cabernet that complemented the richly flavored sweet meat. The service was just right - we were never ignored without being smothered. Our server was both knowledgable and friendly. Everything we were served was some if the best we've had, including the Baked Alaska which was complementary for our anniversary. The cost was expectedly high, but the food, drinks and serviced we're worth the expense. Highly recommended for those who really enjoy food and wish to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.