CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/lasvegas/
- Phone: (702) 607-6300
- Hours of Operation:
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday Bar & Lounge: Opens at 5 p.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Matthew Hurley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas
The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
255 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (177)fit for foodies (152)notable wine list (119)good for groups (103)romantic (98)hot spot (70)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (16)neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Truly a 5 star experienceFoodie54Dined on 11/24/2014From the minute you walk in until you leave, expect a wonderful experience. The food is excellent and the wait staff is attentive without being intrusive and extremely knowledgeable. While it is very expensive, you certainly get what you pay for. We were celebrating 2 major milestones, anniversary and birthdays, they were very lovely and served us complimentary dessert. Hubby's steak was delicious and my fish was prepared beautifully. When you are in Las Vegas and want a great dining experience, go to Cut. You won't regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent All Around!MikeDined on 11/16/2014Excellent Service! Staff was absolutely great, outgoing and very knowledgeable about the food they were serving. The food was unbelievable! Steak was cooked to perfection! Side dishes complimented the main course perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!!Fiegs12VIPDined on 11/15/2014I visit Vegas every year for the marathon. I had never visited Cut, but my fiancé wanted Wagu and it was a notable piece of the menu. We opted to sit in the more casual part of the restaurant and we were seated in a "couch like" booth. It was cozy and romantic. The food was impeccable, the service was outstanding and the ambiance was perfect. I will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another exceptional experience at CUTJoeBlowDined on 11/15/2014I've been to CUT several times. This particular Vegas trip we tried a couple other lauded Steakhouses, which were generally disappointing in either ambiance or food. CUT is the whole package however - great drinks, service, food, wine, and overall experience. Absolutely loved my meal, and so did my party. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014This was a great expirence for me and my partner, the food was spot on! The steaks are the best I have ever tried.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingjcziiVIPDined on 11/13/2014Everyone was unbelievably professional and friendly. Very clear and patient explaining the types of cuts and differences, plus detailed explanations of the appetizers and sides. There was a team taking care of the table, each keeping track of their responsibility such as water and beverages, clearing the table and making usre all utensils and items to be cleared was taken care of, etc. They worked very well and efficient. It was actually nice watching them moving throughout the restaurant taking care of things. Just outstanding. Get the crab and shrimp appetizer to share. Complex and delicious. Steaks done perfectly and high quality. Sides of brussel sprouts and mushroom/peppers very good. wine recommendation great. No room for dessert but they brought out a few pettifores and cookies to show their appreciation. If I had to ding anything, it would be the chairs. This steakhouse is ultra modern and very nice, but the chairs were not that comfortable and I felt belonged in an outdoor seating environment. It was ok, just not cushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cut at the PalazzoVickDined on 11/10/2014Steak was not up to a Wolfgang Puck restaurant standing, it was very difficult to even cut through the rib eye. Told wait staff and deducted a percentage off bill but did not offer to replace the steak. Very dissapointing.
- Dinner nightnewbloodDined on 11/10/2014Been to Cut multiple times, always on agenda list when in Vegas If your looking for a great red...just ask for the Puck you won't be disapointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!CrownroyalDined on 11/9/2014Went to cut on 11/09. The food was amazing. Worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouseExcellentDined on 11/8/2014but not cheap. In any case their American Waygu is fabulous. Probably the best steak we've ever had. Nice marbling, great flavor and cooked to perfection. We were seated in the smaller room behind the bar. Nice setting, quieter. Everything about Cut is well executed in a proper style (wine service for example). an expensive, luxurious meal that you leave completely satisfied and feeling you got your money's worth!Special Features:
- Best Dinner EverGeosakDined on 11/8/2014We have been coming to Cut for many years. We have made this our only steakhouse in Vegas. This time we were celebrating a friend's 50th birthday. Seated on time as always. Waitstaff extremely attentive. Our waitress Kristin was top notch (only started a few weeks ago). Appetizers were incredible (tuna, scallops and burrata). Steaks come out perfect, lobster was the best ever (per my wife) and the sides were gone quickly (spinach, butternut squash, carrots). Banana creme pie was spot on as usual. My wife tries to find new places to eat. My response is always "why mess with perfection"!Special Features:
- good food, great service but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2014We arrived on time for our reservation, but had to wait 10 minutes before being seated. We were offered drinks and bar snacks while waiting. Front room and main dining area are noisy. Fortunately we were seated in a side room which was quieter. Waiter and servers were all friendly and attentive. I appreciated the suggestions offered and our group enjoyed several of those selections. Steaks were very good, on the same level as a Ruth's Chris. Slightly higher prices. The appetizers, salads and sides had more unique offerings which were excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/6/2014Excellent all around service,food the steaks were great. There side dishes are plentiful. I had no room for dessertSpecial Features:
- Yes, Yes, Yes...Luv2DineDined on 11/4/2014Yes, it is a Puck restaurant, yes it serves prime foods, yes it is inside the Vegas strip, yes it is way overpriced and yes, I won't be back nor will I recommend anyone to it. Service and ambiance were great. It is a nice place. But I've had better food elsewhere on the strip for much less. $19 for small side salad? 4x prices on bottles of wine? $70 for an 8 oz filet? Save your money and go elsewhere. Not the good kind of 'yes' items you want to read about. I was there with a party of 8 and everyone I asked said the same things.
- A must go!VegasEaterDined on 11/3/2014I took my Mom here for her birthday dinner not knowing much about the place except it was affiliated with Wolf Gang Puck... It was the BEST RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. It is not just a meal it is an experience. From the moment you walk in, to the second you leave the service is phenomenal. We had great drinks while waiting for our table and even great appetizers (complimentary) in the bar area. The restaurant itself if beautiful. Our waiter was amazing and even the person who filled our water was so kind. The food... I can't say enough about the food. Best tasting steak I have ever had. The Mac N' Cheese is a must! Do not be turned away because of the prices. It is worth every single penny. It is not just an average meal.Special Features:
- Great Service/ food just okSteakLoverDined on 11/2/2014Very nice ambiance, great service but food was just fair, everyone at my table (8) ordered different types of steaks and all of them were just ok, no one said wow or excellent when describing their stake, just ok. I've had much much better steaks in Vegas: Prime at Bellagio, Gordon Ramsey's Steak at Paris, and Old Homestead at Caesar's, all very superior tu Cut. Desserts were great though. I wouldn't recommend it, not a repeat restaurant for meSpecial Features:
- Queen for the NightBirthdaygirlDined on 11/2/2014I took my girlfriend out for her 40th birthday, and the staff at Cut made both of us feel very welcoming and special. We had a private booth, exceptional service and memories that will last a lifetime. The service was exceptional and the food was far beyond I could ever imagine. Thank you for making a birthday girl feel like a queen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FIFTY BDAYDANNYDined on 11/2/2014GREAT FOOD, SPECTACULAR SERVICE AND AMBIENCE. THE BEST COFFEE I HAVE IN A RESTAURANT. EXCELLENTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak perfection!luv2dine7777Dined on 11/1/2014American wagyu filet mignon amazing! Worth every penny! Attentive staff! Order a bottle of wine and enjoy the presentation. Many choices in Vegas for foodies but we always make a reservation here and this past trip twice. Surpasses SW steak at the Wynn, which is impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMelissaquigDined on 11/1/2014The restaurant was recommended to me by multiple people, and it did not disappoint. My one complaint is it was SO dark. But other than that, fabulous.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Very good food and great drinks! The tuna tartar and beef capaccio were amazing! Have already recommended this place to others. Will be coming back. Also, you should recommend the bone in rib eye. That steak was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible steaks, worth the visitTonylukes3Dined on 10/31/2014Went with some friends for my bachelor party to have a great steak and we were not disappointed! We all tried the Nebraska dry-aged steaks, and everyone was impressed with how delicious the meat was. Highly recommended! Prices were in line with a high end steakhouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelicioustonisVIPDined on 10/31/2014Loved the breads, the steaks and the sides. Service was great and very attentive.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!!janieyoVIPDined on 10/30/2014This is a must do/try when in Vegas or LA. It is my overall favorite restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackieJackieDined on 10/30/2014We have wanted to go to the Cut restaurant in LA for quite some time, living near it. So, when we were in Vegas, we decided to go to this one. We were not disappointed. The service from the hostess desk to the very end was impeccable. The food was as expected, perfectly cooked and tasted wonderful. We will go to the Cut in LA for sure and will go back to the Cut in Vegas. Wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Learning ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014We've eaten at many nice restaurants with great service. CUT had excellent service; however, the food was nothing spectacular by any means. Way overpriced in our opinion. Had a similar entrée at a Lagasse restaurant in Vegas, came with four courses and the price was less than half of CUT.Special Features:
- Simply the best!DTM58VIPDined on 10/29/2014Incredible food and service to match. Great original cocktails, unreal steaks with all the trimmings including many you hadn't thought of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One to return to!foodeeeDined on 10/29/2014We went to CUT upon a personal recommendation from a co-worker of mine who has been there a few times now. It was my first time in Vegas, and she said she always tried to eat somewhere new whenever she goes, but always has at least one meal here each time so I thought it would be worth a try. I'm pretty picky when it comes to steak. I didn't think anyone could even come close to St. Elmo's in Indianapolis, but I was wrong. The food was all amazing, and the service was even better! Definitely worth the cost. They bring the different meats out on a platter so you can see the difference in the cow as they are explaining it to you. This was the most expensive meal we had while in Vegas, but well worth it in every aspect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All about the steakMeettoeatDined on 10/28/2014The restaurant is located in the fabulous palazzo. It is large and contemporary design but broken into different areas to give it a more discreet feel. It is however all about the steaks . We had a US fillet and a small Wagu fillet both of which were the best I have ever eaten. The wine list is eye wateringly expensive but we were offered a very acceptable half bottle which was good enough as you could not insult the food by drinking poor wine. All in all a memorable meal.Special Features:
- Great ServiceButchDined on 10/27/2014Great food with super team service. Recommend for that special night outSpecial Features:
- Joanie IskenHomerun4JoanDined on 10/27/2014I just thought we were going to a steakhouse, well this restaurant takes a steakhouse to a whole new level ! Aside from the lively, friendly and knowledgeable staff, watching them work together as a team was impressive and refreshing. Now lets talk about the most important feature, the food. There were four of us, we all had different appetizers and entrees. We all were satiated and pleased beyond belief. I had the Japanese Wagyu sirloin and it was phenomenal. The choices of different cuts of beef and their origins was amazing, Japan, Illinois, Nebraska Washington, and more. Everyones beef was cooked to perfection. Oh and I can't forget the variety of delicious sauces. Homerun Cut and thank you !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but LoudLadyMercyDined on 10/27/2014The food was wonderful. The service was awesome. But we were in a big group and the place was so loud we could not hear each other talk. That is a major faux pas for us. We MUST be able to talk over dinner. Maybe that is what they are going for? But for us we will not return. No matter if it was the best steak I have ever had or not.Special Features:
- Steak amazingcmstyles3000Dined on 10/27/2014If you are looking for the perfect steak, go to CUT. Food and ambiance was amazing. Service is 5 star!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!NumnumfoodDined on 10/26/2014Spectacular food and excellent service! The filet mignon was superb and so were the sides. Every part of this dinner was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServicelevityDined on 10/26/2014Went for an early dinner service. Staff was attentive and professional. The lobster,crab , shrimp cocktail starter was fabulous. Steaks were done well. One of us had American waygu and another the Japanese. Both very good but very different. Staff descriptions were accurate. Our diners comment was they would not order the Japanese again due to the extra cost, but was happy that they experienced it this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/26/2014For the price of the meal, I would have to give CUT 3 stars. Our head server was not friendly at all. More worried about getting our order placed then listening to our questions. He was not very communicative regarding wines either. In fact he just handed us the iPad and walked away. Luckily one of his "assistants" (sorry, I don't know the correct title), saw we were confused and came over and explained exactly how to use it. Once our meals were served, our head server came over and asked how everything was (we hadn't even had a chance to start eating yet) and before any of us answered he said ," ok good", and walked away. With that said, every other person who came to our table was gracious and lovely.Special Features:
- Everything but the steakFox51Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was excellent service, bread, drinks, appetizers, ambience, and sides. But the steak was kinda disappointing. We go to vegas twice a year and always have a steak dinner my wife likes the filet mingon and My cut is the NY strip medium. After having steak at various steak restaurants like Hugo's wine celler, Ruth Chris, delmonico, craftsteak, Charlie Palmer, strip steak, maestros, smith& wollensky, and ghallegers. I believe that cut ranks in the bottom third. For the price I would have to say go across the way to delmonico. I hate to rate so low since everything was so great but the main attraction the steak was again kinda disappointing it was dry and lacked flavor both the filet and NY steaks.
- Expensive but worth every penny !Fredjedi73Dined on 10/25/2014The CUT is part of the Venitian/Palazzo complex and it really worthe every penny we spend there !! If you like raw beef try the beef Sashimi appetizer, I never ate something that good of my whole life ! Try it !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatPookaDined on 10/24/2014Nice quality but too expensive for what you receive. I had a good experience but certainly need to have Wagyu and that elevates the account pretty muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great starters, shame about the mainsgbandjgVIPDined on 10/24/2014This is the second time we have eaten at a Puck restaurant and its the same even though this was in Vegas. Fantastic starters, subtle or strong but individual flavors, depending upon your order. But the mains (meat) are just NOT what their price indicated. We ordered the35 day aged NY sirloin and we ordered medium rare. It came out blue ie uncooked from about 2 mm in top and bottom. It was tough but even worse, there was sinew running halfway through the cut of meat. For us, it's two strikes and out. We won't come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.