75 Forks Market Road
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0A2Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.smithrestaurant.ca/
- Phone: 2049442445x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Dinner: Daily: 4:30pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Canadian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alex Svenne
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Inn at the Forks is proud to provide Outside Catering for indoor and outdoor events for 10-1500 people. We specialize in corporate receptions, themed functions and 100% Green
- Private Party Facilities: The Solstice room, which connects to SMITH, can be booked for private restaurant functions. Two walls of large picture windows allow for a view of The Forks grounds and make for a bright and inviting dining experience. Please contact us for group menus and more information.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Mulder 2049263895x
- Entertainment: Coming soon
- Public Transit: The Forks Market is serviced by Winnipeg Transit’s the Downtown Spirit, route #38. Winnipeg Transit routes #14, 19, 53, 54, 55, 57, 59, & 68 all stop just a five minute walk away.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: All parking at The Forks Market is owned and operated by The Forks. The multi-level parkade and surrounding outdoor parking is free to guests of the area merchants, unless otherwise indicated.
A word from SMITH
A new culinary experience built on craftsmanship and a dedication to the finer points. SMITH celebrates the truth of honest food created from the diversity of the lands and waters of our great country. We focus on local, seasonal, and the products of Canada.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos