Cuoco Italian Table
1475 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cuoco Italian Table
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cuocoitaliantable.com/
- Phone: 678-807-7472x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Cuoco Italian Table
Cuoco Italian Table is a truly fabulous NEW Italian dining experience! You choose your entree and a dizzying selection of antipasti dishes, Caesar salad and fresh baked Focaccia are included at no extra cost. Oh, and did we mention 3 pasta dishes are also included? Wait...Still Hungry? Eat, there's always more! and never an extra charge for seconds*Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cuoco Italian Table reviews from OpenTable diners
- AuthenticericzimmDined on 5/31/2014Easily the most authentic Italian food I've ever had out. Everything was very fresh, pasta included. You feel like your eating homemade pasta from your Sicilian grandmother. I would highly recommend Cuoco. It was fantastic.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationdawnVIPDined on 5/25/2014We took a group there to celebrate. It was fun and plenty of food to go around. Nice selection and affordable.Special Features:
- Disappointing, to say the leastfoodieDined on 5/25/2014The food did not disappoint... that is, when it finally arrived after 1and one half to 2 HOURS. Not only was the service unforgivably slow, but in our party of 12 there were at least 5 orders mixed up.Two served when other 10 finished. The mgr. came in (said it was her day off). She apologized and offered us to come again and she'd comp the next visit. Nothing was given to us in writing, but she handed business cards to half the group. Receiving the bill was also chaotic. Most of us were charged more than menu price. That was adjusted (more delays). Friends were chagrinned to learn that their coffee was $4.50 a cup. Maybe this was because they asked for a carafe to remain at table? Mgr. did give us free cannoli but again, another delay.
- billDined on 5/24/2014Right combo of food quality, portion size and price. Everything was delicious, and staff was friendly and professional. You won't leave here disappointed!Special Features:
- Outstanding Italian Food.m75lrpDined on 5/10/2014Loved their food. And the ambiance and service was top notch. We will be back and we'll bring friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place for a Family MealChuckDined on 5/10/2014Our family, six adults, went here to celebrate 2 birthdys, a wedding anniversary and Mother's Day. The service was great and the food was even better. Our server, Jamie, answered every question we had and made us feel as though we had known her as a family friend for a long time. Although the restaurant was busy we were not rushed and the prces are very reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to enjoy a very good meal and at the same time have quality time with the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprisebigdaddy57Dined on 5/10/2014Took my wife here for Mother's Day and had a very nice time. The food was exquisite.Special Features:
- Unique Concept, Excellent FoodSamandaVIPDined on 5/6/2014Most Italian restaurants in the area lack inspiration. That's definitely not the case with Cuoco. The welcome unique concept (seconds are included) is only eclipsed by the quality of the food. The homemade fettuccine is a standout dish, as is the seafood risotto. Ultimately, it's the overall experience that makes Cuoco special: a happy, welcoming staff; a chef who visits the table as a friend; a warm atmosphere; totally competent service and flavorful food worth making a reservation to enjoy. Go; you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Nice PlacefoodieDined on 5/2/2014Its a bit different, but nice, main course very good, salad excellent, starters a bit small but very good, then you were served 3 pastas along with everything else, but since I cannot eat gluten I did not eat the pasta, my husband said two were so-so, and one was good but not much impressed with the flavor of the pastas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking warmth and ambienceFredDined on 5/1/2014Restaurant was too bright and we had to ask to have the shades closed which look out to a parking area. Needs curtains which can remained pulled so as to create a more intimate atmosphere. They also need some sort of partition to set apart the bar and dining section. Wine bar only was a disappointment also.Special Features:
- Dinner at Cuoco's Italian TableCookieDined on 4/25/2014We liked the concept of a 4 course dinner which was offered. The salad and antipasti were okay, however, the bread was dry. It would have been good to serve olive oil with the bread. The pasta course was very good and they served three different pastas. The entrees were exceptional, however. My husband had the tilapia and I had the pork chop. Both were very flavorful and cooked perfectly. We had the tiramisu for dessert, which we enjoyed. The service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delightful local treasuremarybethDined on 4/20/2014A visit here is like a Sunday visit to the home of my Italian family. Wonderful, welcoming atmosphere--plenty of food very reasonably priced. The food is high quality, and the menu will accommodate meat eaters, vegetarian, and gluten free. It is a wonderful way to dine out with an eclectic group of friends. It is our new favorite!Special Features:
- Lovely BrunchMbjtampaDined on 4/20/2014We had a table of ten and I was worried when I got to the restaurant and saw several other very large tables set up. The restaurant did a great job of attending to us. We never felt we were waiting, even though the restaurant was full. They were outgoing to the three children at our table and attentive to our needs. The brunch was very nice and everyone enjoyed their dining choices.Special Features:
- Great new findTracy74Dined on 3/28/2014Stumbled upon this restaurant on a Friday night. Didn't want to wait an hour at the Collection so checked Open Table. Great value , ENORMOUS amount of food. Entree includes salad, antipasta (pick 5 of 15 choices), 3 different pastas! Wild mushroom ravioli was fabulous, my husband's steak was OK. Cannoli was to die for, tiramisu was good. Great beer cocktails. Service was great. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a memorable experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/20/2014Great concept but execution & quality left a lot to be desired. Won't be going back.