2930 College Ave
Berkeley, CA 94705Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cuginimanzone.com/
- Phone: 5106498600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:30am-5:00pm; Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Giuseppe Manzone
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer take out for customers, catering both for pick up or on site with complete staff available for off site events.
A word from Cugini Manzone
Authentic Italian Restaurant. Imported wood burning pizza oven from Italy. Specializing in Pizza, Calzone, Pasta, Salads, Grilled fish and meats. Italians wines and beer on tap. Food for take out. Heated patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cugini Manzone reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Very acconodatingLovegoodfoodVIPDined on 10/10/2014We were a group whose # changed a couple time. The restaurant was very accommodating no matter our size. Good was really good! Service was great!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurantRosieDined on 9/28/2014I love their generous portions and excellant food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014Excellent service and atmosphere. Food was aduquate but nothing special.
- Thanks, love it!NaomiLeeDined on 8/31/2014Very happy with the new Cugini Manzone--same open, sunny room with wonderful food. The caprese was tabu (fresh mozzarella, as touted) and pizza--magnifico!Special Features:
- Expensive, indescribableUrbaneVIPDined on 8/13/2014I will admit to being prejudiced; my wife and I were fans of Filipo's which used to occupy this real estate. Filipo's was comfortable in menu, pricing, and ambience. The warm spinach salad at Cugini was not warm, the pancetta was over-cooked, it and the pine nuts were scarce, and there was shaved Parmesan on top which was not listed on the menu. My crab cakes were very good, well seasoned, not overly breaded and the aioli was rich and tasty. My wife ordered the mussels with Calabrese sausage, which the waiter described as mildly spicy. She had to rush home for some yogurt to cool her mouth off. There seems to be a disconnect between what the kitchen, wait staff, and the menu think is being served. Too bad there's only one kind of sausage.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cugini Manzone reviews archive.