1026 2nd Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Neighborhood:
Salt Lake City
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cucinadeli.com/
- Phone: 8013223055x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Micheal Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: See our menus at CUCINADELI.COM
A word from Cucina
Cucina is known for its excellent, home made food and the best coffee in Salt Lake City! Starting with only the freshest ingredients, Chef Penny Murphy creates an unforgettable array of delicious foods, providing an exciting culinary experience! Fresh bread, desserts and pastries daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cucina reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (6)great for outdoor dining (4)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Excellent and localSteveVIPDined on 10/6/2014Great, small Avenues restaurant with a nice variety of choices, goid wine list and beer selections as well.Special Features:
- Great in every waylizardsisterDined on 9/19/2014This was my first time at Cucina. The food was excellent, our server (Hannah) was GREAT. We sat on the patio and it added to the beautiful evening we had. I can't wait to go back and try some of the delicious looking offerings in the deli case!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!Nickr3333Dined on 6/29/2014This place is nothing short of amazing. My wife and I became regulars for their dinner menu since they started it. The food is out of this world and the prices are very reasonable. We give Cucina a 10 in every categorySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bobbDined on 6/28/2014Great food, good service. A little more shaded outdoor dining spots would be nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Cucina reviews archive.
- Small Plates RutKoupsterVIPDined on 6/8/2014This is a nice neighborhood restaurant that's stuck in the small plates rut. There were only two entrees on the menu, and one was a burger. We'd go there more often if there were more dinner choices.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Avenues spotSteveVIPDined on 4/30/2014A nice, comfortable choice in the Avenues in salt Lake City. The set up feels a bit less like a resturant than the deli/bakery feel it has had historically but you should not let that discourage you. Service is very good, decent wine list and very well prepared, interesting menu choices. I think that once they figure out the ambiance it will be a big winner for dinner.Special Features:
- Birthday partyUpp2uDined on 4/25/2014Five of us had a birthday dinner, great food excellent beverage list and the evening was perfectSpecial Features:
- Awesome!HenleyDined on 4/19/2014Had a fantastic time at Cucina- great menu, great location. Loved it and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this place!KeenDined on 3/15/2014Cucinas was recommended to me by a friend and it was my Anniversary. What a lovely place! Food was awesome! Could have eaten every dish!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful timeBillDined on 3/1/2014Cucina Deli accommodated 7 of us for dinner very well and we all had a very enjoyable time and delicious dinner.Special Features:
- Fantastic find in Salt Lake CityJim1VIPDined on 2/21/2014Creative small plates menu. Duck tostados are fantastic; polenta fries also very good. Notable wine list including a Planet Oregon Pinot Noir that we haven't had before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avenues GemVincentVega74Dined on 1/25/2014I've had the pleasure to dine at Cucina on two occasions. I like that it's never packed, and that you can actually have a conversation while enjoying the delicious food. The small plates are very tasty and creatively executed, and you can easily make a meal out of them. The servers are friendly and knowledgeable, and the wine list offers interesting and attractively priced bottles. Overall just one of my favorite dining spots in Salt Lake City.Special Features:
- Great avenues spotSaltlakefoodieVIPDined on 10/10/2013Casual dining with home cook style good and a great coffee spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.