1773 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cucinaroma.com/
- Phone: (949) 645-5550
- Hours of Operation:
5 pm to 10 pm daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cucina Roma
Serving authentic Italian food in Orange County, CA since 2001. Our family-run restaurants provide a casual and comfortable atmosphere that is sure to make you feel right at home. Our pastas and pizza exemplify the traditions of home cooked Italian cuisine. We offer a unique selection of martinis, specialty cocktails and a variety of wines by the glass or bottle. Our family looks forward to seeing and serving you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cucina Roma reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Not great this timeClynnVIPDined on 9/21/2014Had a less than great experience. They messed up my pasta order and I just ended up returing it and sharing my husbands pizza. His pizza was so so....this place is usually amazing. Maybe an off day? We will give it another try but a little disappointed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Wine!CardiacrehabDined on 8/15/2014It was wonderful all the way. Food was so delicious and the wine excellent! The ambience was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Everything was great we look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Cucina Roma reviews archive.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014Good service. Friendly staff, did not rush us at allSpecial Features:
- Always great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Try the Chicken Parm with white sauce. Soooooooooooooo Good..........Special Features:
- really good pastalkcguamVIPDined on 12/27/2013This is a really casual open plan restaurant. The have a decent but not elaborate wine list by the glass. The server was attentive. The best part was the food which is fresh, flavorful and abundant.Special Features:
- nice italian spotjizoDined on 12/8/2013I've been here numerous times and I highly recommend it of your in the mood for some classically good Italian food. Meatballs and bread is amazing. They also have a unique twist on the caprese salad, which is a must order...recommend sharing it with one other person though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made a reservation for 12FickelmomDined on 12/6/2013Made a reservation for 12 about 4 hours prior to arriving. Had no problem accommodating us. Food was great and service was as well. Very enjoyable and we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesKarenDined on 10/28/2013We always came here when the place first opened with the roman family, you have kept up the recipes very well! It's a comfy hip place for our family gatherings! Love gluten free free options! Shelia is very sweet!Special Features:
- One of our favoritespasta4meDined on 9/21/2013Our family has for the last seven years traditionally celebrated a family member's birthday with a Duffy boat cruise on the harbor followed by an early dinner. Our choice for the most part has been to go to Roman Cucina, which has changed names to Cucina Roma. The restaurant's food, service, and ambience are great-- we've never been disappointed - and we were happy to see that the change in name and presumably management didn't change any of the above. Great place for a couple to dine or a group-- either way you can't miss!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findJohnDined on 9/7/2013Cucina Roma is a great little gem. The food was excellent (I had the shrimp & langostino) and so was the service. Prices were very reasonable. I'd definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatLuvfoodVIPDined on 8/17/2013Even better service with the new ownership, same great menu, we are never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great Italian food!photogmommaDined on 7/17/2013Went here with a group of 10 people. I was happy they let us make a reservation even though it was Wednesday & they have their free corkage & 1/2 off wine special that night. Had the calamari & sauteed mushroom appetizers. Both were delicious, especially the mushrooms. The bread they brought to the table was fresh & crusty on the outside, soft on the inside. I ordered the special of the night- lobster ravioli. It came with some type of yummy cream sauce, sauteed mushrooms, & sundried tomatoes. It was BOMB! I even had 4 leftover raviolis that I ate for lunch the next day.Special Features: