Cucina Dell' Arte
257 Royal Poinciana Way
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Cucina Dell' Arte
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cucinadellarte.com/
- Phone: 5616550770
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Everyday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Everyday: 4:30pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: J. Kent Thurston III
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are happy to cater any off premise event for up to 100 people. Our food is modern Mediterranean with a focus on southern Italian. Our ingredients are locally purchased and we specialize in local seafood.
- Entertainment: We feature fun music nightly after dinner service slows. The music gets fun and the atmosphere festive.The Dj spins what feels right, and the party doesn"t stop until 3 a.m.
A word from Cucina Dell' Arte
We have been cooking, loving, dancing and celebrating life in Palm Beach Since 2004. This restaurant is a labor of love and collaboration of the Coniglio, Ritman and Thurston Families. We have travelled Italy, The Mediterranean and stateside to learn our craft and share with you what we know about eating, drinking and having a good time. We strive to serve you lovingly prepared Mediterranean-influenced food from only the best local ingredients, and to immerse you in cheerful elegance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
Cucina Dell' Arte - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Cucina Dell' Arte reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (9)neighborhood gem (9)special occasion (8)fit for foodies (7)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (5)good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- A Perfect Restaurant !!!Evie8Dined on 8/16/2014This was the second time in 2 weeks eating at Cucina Dell' Arte. Both times were a 10/10. It just happened that I had the same waitress for both occasions,Catie. She was great: attentive, professional, thoughtful and perfect at understanding the needs of everyone. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone. The appetizer special I had the first time, a home-made ravioli with fig sauce was so memorable and I hope that they think of having it on their permanent menu. The dinners for everyone were superb. The desserts were out of this world, especially the Tiramisu ( very light yet full of flavor ! The atmosphere is delightful, reminding me of a Trattoria in Tuscany. Great job, I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- AndreaDined on 8/9/2014Wonderful food and service. We celebrated a birthday dinner and the staff made it very special with a handmade sign and also a special dessert. Thank you Kristen, our sweet friendly server! I look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian in Palm BeachrhodaVIPDined on 7/26/2014Food and service good large portions. They have great night life after 10 pm
- Great find in Palm Beach!ElleVIPDined on 7/18/2014We picked a dog-friendly restaurant in Palm Beach to celebrate my sister's birthday. The restaurant was perfect in every way. The staff was very warm and friendly. The outside isn't large, but we had a good corner table for our party of 4 plus the dog. From the Bread Salad, pizza, 3 chicken dishes and the fish special - we all loved our dishes. They have a doggie menu, and our 12 pounder enjoyed grilled chicken and vegetables. The chocolate cake dessert was fabulous, as was the special attention they paid to my sister for her birthday. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- more disco than restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014Reservation was for a friday night. Pushed it back thirty minutes but nobody told us it turns into a disco (yes, there was a disco ball and loud music). Actually, music was from the 80's and not the 70's which helped a great deal. It's a great bar scene if that is what you want but they told us we had enogh time to eat before the conversion was to take place. Unfortunately, they started early. Volume went way up, disco ball came on which makes you feel like you are on a rocking ship and they started packing up wverything around us. We had to leave before our food came out but manager was very apologetic and professional about it. He packed our food to go and even picked up the tab. However, food was okay at best.Special Features:
- HarrisonTomlinDined on 7/3/2014The atmosphere at the restaurant by the staff was welcoming and inviting. The food we ordered was very good. The pasta was good just right and the dishes was fresh and well prepared. The only negative was the size of the tables for a group of four the tables were very tiny. This is a little gem I will always come to when I am in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICEChuckDined on 6/7/2014Enjoyed the restaurant very much. The waitress was very knew the menu and how everything was prepared. She was very friendly along with the rest of the wait staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Nice Italian foodArtfulmermaidDined on 6/2/2014I really enjoyed dinner at Cucina. We ate early (6:30pm) so it was quiet but nice. The gnocci was the best I've ever had; nice pizza and flatbreads were delicious. I understand it's a late night scene with dancing. The music they played was great--a nice variety of blues and R&B.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/24/2014Fantastic Food and Awesome Service. Look forward to returning During our next trip to West Palm Beach.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, confusing atmosphereLotsaLasagnaVIPDined on 5/24/2014First, the food here is amazing. We ordered the crab tagliatelle, ravioli, chicken parm and short rib gnocchi and they were all delicious and very generous portions. All of the pasta we had was made from scratch and the ravioli were perfect. The meal started with roasted garlic and bread, which always puts us in a good mood. We will definitely be back to try the other offerings. It is also worth mentioning that the drink list is nice and has some great craft cocktails on it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuv2eatVIPDined on 5/24/2014I love it here!!! The food is great! You can have a relaxing dinner on the patio or inside and in the late evening the restaurant turns more into a bar with great musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 204 reviews are from the Cucina Dell' Arte reviews archive.
- Always Above OthersOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/17/2014Saturday night dinner was superb and better than the always excellent dinners we have here. Soup (pea) salad (tricolor) and rigatoni, sausage, broccoli rabe outstanding. The topper was the worth the calories bread pudding dessert.Special Features:
- Great food, great restaurant.LauralgDined on 5/13/2014The food is always great, service is friendly and efficient. The ambience is exciting and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerEmeryVIPDined on 5/11/2014The food and service were excellent. Our first visit and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but ....IcookDined on 5/11/2014Starter salads were good but don't charge $17.00 for a Capresse salad and give me two small slices of Buffalo Mozzarella. Fish was fresh and perfectly cooked. Our party of eight were all happy with food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/3/2014Had a wonderful dinner here. The Rigatoni a la Vodka and the Bread Pudding are not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the tripNanekiDined on 4/23/2014Drove from Port St. Lucie to Palm Beach :about 50 mins to restaurant. I thought the place would have had more of a open air view. Outdoor tables limited. We were fortunate to sit between in and outside...best of both. The food was terrific. Priced the way a good restaurant would. I'm from NY. I would have liked to spend more time in the area. Definitely recommend this place, and it's opened from 7am-3am. Yep, you read that right. So head out. Treat yourself. Worth taking the drive.Special Features:
- terrific dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2014all four of us had a different meal and everyone loved theirs. I had Nonna's Meatballs and linguine. it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/19/2014I can get impatient sometimes, and if I make a reservation for 8:30, I expect to be seated at 8:30, not 9:10. I was frustrated when other parties w/o reservations showed up and got seated because they knew the owner. The manager bought my wife and I a drink while we waited (after I complained).Special Features:
- To costly for what it providesLobsterandmoreVIPDined on 4/11/2014We ate there on a rent Friday night. While the food was generally very good, and service more than competent, the high cost are not commensurate with the prices charged. And nowhere is this more true than for the wine list. Prices for very moderate wines are in execs of 400%. should one wish to bring one's own wine, not an ordinary bottle but one rarely found on a wine list, the corkage fee of $35.00 far exceeds that for restaurants in a much higher category (when considering quality of food atmosphere, and elegance). Might return for lunch, but doubtful for dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect Place !!!CliffDined on 4/10/2014This is a place that offers a wide selection of great Italian food...freshly cooked ...homemade ...where the ingredients are NOT from a "package" as most "chain" restaurants around the area use as their ingredients ...try itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mine was goodGbarrVIPDined on 4/8/2014Had client for lunch and I loved my chicken special. My client returned his lunch, and then his expresso.The service was very good,a nd they reacted very well to his issues. I will be back, but probably not with this client.Special Features:
- love this restaurant!!stephieVIPDined on 3/31/2014Every time we come to Palm Beach, this is our 1st restaurant pick!! The service, ambience and of course, the food is outstanding; expecially love Nonna's meatballs & linguini....mmmm good!! Stephie & Ron SternSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gluten Free PizzaJules99Dined on 3/25/2014It's not easy to find gluten free pizza, let alone gluten free pizza that's good. Loved my dinner. I had creme brulee for dessert. The consistence was great, but it had a lemony flavor to it. I love lemons, but not as part of my creme brulee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian with a flaireatingoutVIPDined on 3/20/2014We went to celebrate a birthday and the staff had a lovely birthday sign posted with festive balloons on the one of the table's chairs. These special touches were festive and appreciated. The special complimentary dessert that accompanied our meal was attractive an perfect for sharing. This restaurant has a large variety of salads some named signature salads that are quite original and truly delicious. Even the salad dressings are a bit unique and extremely flavorful. It's a location that I will soon return to and is always a delight.Special Features:
- Not so good this timeSteveVIPDined on 3/19/2014We have gone to this restaurant quite a few times, but this time the food preparation was really not done well. And it was fairly simple food - pizza and Caesar salad. The pizza was under-cooked and the salad had no flavor. Guess we will wait until they are less crowded again and see if that makes a difference.
- Late night high energy but too noisjunojeffDined on 3/15/2014Service good, food good, but too noisy to be able to talk at all. But it was the late night crowd, and the vibes were good. Had dinner there two night later. Was earlier and quiet, and food and service were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentEricDined on 3/15/2014Cucina is always consistent with great food, great service and attentive owners. My wife and I frequent this restaurant as well as Nick and Johnnies. Never have we been disappointed in either location!Special Features:
- mediocre at bestdinendinerVIPDined on 3/13/2014Everything was mediocre. The salad was small and beets tasted like canned. The pizza dough was tasteless. Perhaps other dishes are better but we were in for a light snack and would not return.
- We had a great table out byTomtomVIPDined on 3/11/2014We had a great table out by the sidewalk on a beautiful Palm Beach evening. Consistently good food served well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharmingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014We have been going to Cucina delle rate for the past three years and love it We dine outdoors and people watch. Food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best palm beach spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2014The best example of good food, friendly atmosphere, and hot spot of Palm Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedSammyVIPDined on 2/21/2014We have dined at this restaurant before and have had favorable experiences. Unfortunately, this time the service was fair at best and the food very disappointing. My salmon was over cooked ; one salmon was returned because it was not prepared as requested and the chicken scallopini was fried and not prepared in classic tradition.Special Features:
- My wife and her friend arrivedDWC1919VIPDined on 2/19/2014My wife and her friend arrived 10 minutes late by which time their table had been given tomsomeone else. They were then offered a place at the bar wherebthey had lousy food and bad service. We have been to thisnrestaurants many times but will not be returning let alone recommending it to anyone! Very sisappointing performance on all fronts!
- overwhelmed kitchen equal cold foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/15/2014We have eaten here many times before and have always enjoyed it. On this recent evening during Presidents' weekend, the restaurant was overwhelmed in every way. The food came out after a long wait--the pizza was overcooked (nearly burnt on top) and the two fish dishes came out cold. It was a huge disappointment.Special Features:
- Never AgainSouthernerDined on 2/15/2014Reservation for 7:00, seated at 7:45. Food didn't even seem to be Italian. Fat too loud and far too much cleavageSpecial Features:
- Best restaurant in Palm BeachFoodloverDined on 2/14/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Palm Beach. Always a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice standby in PBOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/10/2014We come every year when we visit West Palm for a meeting and always have a pleasant dining experience. We look forward to the caprese salad, which this year was not quite up to par. Fresh fish, nice pasta dishes, good cocktails. Great energy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food; Service was OkayLadyDiVIPDined on 2/9/2014Been here many times and the food was excellent as always. I had the sausage and broccoli rabe which was excellent. The bread pudding is the best I have every had and well worth the calories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has deterioratedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/31/2014Have eaten here many times previously. Brought friends expecting good food and ambiance but was sorely disappointed. Even linguini Bolognese was like glue. Everything tasted as if prepared yesterday. I had seen on line just before entering that the management had changed. If so it really was for the worse. I would not recommend it again