Cucina Dell' Arte
257 Royal Poinciana Way
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Cucina Dell' Arte
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cucinadellarte.com/
- Phone: (561) 655-0770
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Everyday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Everyday: 4:30pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: J. Kent Thurston III
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are happy to cater any off premise event for up to 100 people. Our food is modern Mediterranean with a focus on southern Italian. Our ingredients are locally purchased and we specialize in local seafood.
- Entertainment: We feature fun music nightly after dinner service slows. The music gets fun and the atmosphere festive.The Dj spins what feels right, and the party doesn"t stop until 3 a.m.
A word from Cucina Dell' Arte
We have been cooking, loving, dancing and celebrating life in Palm Beach Since 2004. This restaurant is a labor of love and collaboration of the Coniglio, Ritman and Thurston Families. We have travelled Italy, The Mediterranean and stateside to learn our craft and share with you what we know about eating, drinking and having a good time. We strive to serve you lovingly prepared Mediterranean-influenced food from only the best local ingredients, and to immerse you in cheerful elegance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cucina Dell' Arte reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (8)romantic (8)great for brunch (7)hot spot (4)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- This was my first visit to Cucina Dell' Arte.NewCucinaFanDined on 11/19/2014I went to meet a friend for coffee, but was taken by the ambiance and decided to have brunch. I had the Greek yogurt and berries with granola and quinoa. The presentation was excellent. Service was charming and subtle. The lighting and decor were attractive and appropriate. My guest had salmon and bagel. The presentation was excellent and very attractive for both offerings. I'm going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly casual in Palm BeachN45STVIPDined on 11/18/2014We love this place - unlike many other restaurants in the area, it is casual and laid back and filled with regulars and pleasant staff. They do everything right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FindDonnieJimVIPDined on 11/15/2014Food was wonderful, drinks were pricy, parking was easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 11/15/2014Wonderful salad and wrap for outside lunch. Great Palm Beach place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual authentic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Great popular place, friendly and lively, full of regulars. Food is excellent and good for sharing because portions are large. Recommended for brunch too. We have been here before and will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceJLPPDined on 11/13/2014I loved the restaurant, our server (Krystal) was fenomenal and food incredible.... Coming back with friends today.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The art of nurturingAndyDined on 11/6/2014Wonderful Cozy restaurant with twinkle lights. They will make you a big sign and hang it up gorspecial occasions. Foodwas delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seemed to turn into a nightclubHFlashmanDined on 11/1/2014Prev had a very nice lunch and so returned for dinner on a Saturday night. The service was great and the food was adequate, although nothing special. The unpleasant part started around 9pm when the music was turned up to nightclub levels, it was impossible to communicate with my wife or friends. The tables were cleared from the center of the room and we felt like we needed to hurry up and leave. It was only about 930pm. It was a Saturday night and perhaps it does turn into a night club but we were expecting a dinner restaurant.Special Features:
- Good, not greatdonnab68Dined on 10/30/2014Went to dinner at 6:15 and they were out of the special fish listed for the night, so substituted with their fresh catch. It was a potato crusted snapper, and it just was very mushy. Really wanted the MahiMahi prepared same way. My husband got that it would have preferred that fish, which retained it's fleshy state. They were also out of a special appetizer or soup.. can't remember, but the place wasn't packed so it doesn't seem they prepared enough of their "specials" We went here as it was recommended as a great little Italian place, and was disappointed we did not stick to their Italian entrees. If we were ever to go back, probably would give it another shot, but order Italian.Special Features:
- Never disappointsBus69VIPDined on 10/18/2014We've eaten here multiple times over the ;ast few years, and I believe Cucina just continues to get better. Very friendly staff and some innovative menu additions keep this on our list of Palm Beach favorites. Lots of competition on the island but Cucina continues to excel.Special Features:
- Everything and more!partydivaDined on 10/12/2014We celebrated a 30th birthday at Cucina with 20 people and Louis and Trisha couldn't have provided better service. They made sure they attended to our every need - price budget , balloons , personal printed menu and much more. Food is always outrageous and more fun followed as the restaurant changes into a dance floor with great music. Couldn't want for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Room for ImprovementAlexVIPDined on 10/12/2014I went to visit this establishment with my wife and 2 kinds ages 3 and 6. First, they do not have a kids menu which is strange because they have crayons and coloring sheets. I was so excited about the "home Made" hash and it was a HUGE let down. I was like eating a plate of hard dog food without gravy...(I imagine). Service is VERY slow but super accommodating! My wife and mom said that the omelets were fantastic. Love the fresh juice as well
- A Perfect Restaurant !!!Evie8Dined on 8/16/2014This was the second time in 2 weeks eating at Cucina Dell' Arte. Both times were a 10/10. It just happened that I had the same waitress for both occasions,Catie. She was great: attentive, professional, thoughtful and perfect at understanding the needs of everyone. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone. The appetizer special I had the first time, a home-made ravioli with fig sauce was so memorable and I hope that they think of having it on their permanent menu. The dinners for everyone were superb. The desserts were out of this world, especially the Tiramisu ( very light yet full of flavor ! The atmosphere is delightful, reminding me of a Trattoria in Tuscany. Great job, I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- AndreaDined on 8/9/2014Wonderful food and service. We celebrated a birthday dinner and the staff made it very special with a handmade sign and also a special dessert. Thank you Kristen, our sweet friendly server! I look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 213 reviews are from the Cucina Dell' Arte reviews archive.
- Good Italian in Palm BeachrhodaVIPDined on 7/26/2014Food and service good large portions. They have great night life after 10 pm
- Great find in Palm Beach!ElleVIPDined on 7/18/2014We picked a dog-friendly restaurant in Palm Beach to celebrate my sister's birthday. The restaurant was perfect in every way. The staff was very warm and friendly. The outside isn't large, but we had a good corner table for our party of 4 plus the dog. From the Bread Salad, pizza, 3 chicken dishes and the fish special - we all loved our dishes. They have a doggie menu, and our 12 pounder enjoyed grilled chicken and vegetables. The chocolate cake dessert was fabulous, as was the special attention they paid to my sister for her birthday. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- more disco than restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014Reservation was for a friday night. Pushed it back thirty minutes but nobody told us it turns into a disco (yes, there was a disco ball and loud music). Actually, music was from the 80's and not the 70's which helped a great deal. It's a great bar scene if that is what you want but they told us we had enogh time to eat before the conversion was to take place. Unfortunately, they started early. Volume went way up, disco ball came on which makes you feel like you are on a rocking ship and they started packing up wverything around us. We had to leave before our food came out but manager was very apologetic and professional about it. He packed our food to go and even picked up the tab. However, food was okay at best.Special Features:
- HarrisonTomlinDined on 7/3/2014The atmosphere at the restaurant by the staff was welcoming and inviting. The food we ordered was very good. The pasta was good just right and the dishes was fresh and well prepared. The only negative was the size of the tables for a group of four the tables were very tiny. This is a little gem I will always come to when I am in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICEChuckDined on 6/7/2014Enjoyed the restaurant very much. The waitress was very knew the menu and how everything was prepared. She was very friendly along with the rest of the wait staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Nice Italian foodArtfulmermaidDined on 6/2/2014I really enjoyed dinner at Cucina. We ate early (6:30pm) so it was quiet but nice. The gnocci was the best I've ever had; nice pizza and flatbreads were delicious. I understand it's a late night scene with dancing. The music they played was great--a nice variety of blues and R&B.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/24/2014Fantastic Food and Awesome Service. Look forward to returning During our next trip to West Palm Beach.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, confusing atmosphereLotsaLasagnaVIPDined on 5/24/2014First, the food here is amazing. We ordered the crab tagliatelle, ravioli, chicken parm and short rib gnocchi and they were all delicious and very generous portions. All of the pasta we had was made from scratch and the ravioli were perfect. The meal started with roasted garlic and bread, which always puts us in a good mood. We will definitely be back to try the other offerings. It is also worth mentioning that the drink list is nice and has some great craft cocktails on it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuv2eatVIPDined on 5/24/2014I love it here!!! The food is great! You can have a relaxing dinner on the patio or inside and in the late evening the restaurant turns more into a bar with great musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Above OthersOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/17/2014Saturday night dinner was superb and better than the always excellent dinners we have here. Soup (pea) salad (tricolor) and rigatoni, sausage, broccoli rabe outstanding. The topper was the worth the calories bread pudding dessert.Special Features:
- Great food, great restaurant.LauralgDined on 5/13/2014The food is always great, service is friendly and efficient. The ambience is exciting and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerEmeryVIPDined on 5/11/2014The food and service were excellent. Our first visit and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but ....IcookDined on 5/11/2014Starter salads were good but don't charge $17.00 for a Capresse salad and give me two small slices of Buffalo Mozzarella. Fish was fresh and perfectly cooked. Our party of eight were all happy with food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/3/2014Had a wonderful dinner here. The Rigatoni a la Vodka and the Bread Pudding are not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the tripNanekiDined on 4/23/2014Drove from Port St. Lucie to Palm Beach :about 50 mins to restaurant. I thought the place would have had more of a open air view. Outdoor tables limited. We were fortunate to sit between in and outside...best of both. The food was terrific. Priced the way a good restaurant would. I'm from NY. I would have liked to spend more time in the area. Definitely recommend this place, and it's opened from 7am-3am. Yep, you read that right. So head out. Treat yourself. Worth taking the drive.Special Features:
- terrific dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2014all four of us had a different meal and everyone loved theirs. I had Nonna's Meatballs and linguine. it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/19/2014I can get impatient sometimes, and if I make a reservation for 8:30, I expect to be seated at 8:30, not 9:10. I was frustrated when other parties w/o reservations showed up and got seated because they knew the owner. The manager bought my wife and I a drink while we waited (after I complained).Special Features:
- To costly for what it providesLobsterandmoreVIPDined on 4/11/2014We ate there on a rent Friday night. While the food was generally very good, and service more than competent, the high cost are not commensurate with the prices charged. And nowhere is this more true than for the wine list. Prices for very moderate wines are in execs of 400%. should one wish to bring one's own wine, not an ordinary bottle but one rarely found on a wine list, the corkage fee of $35.00 far exceeds that for restaurants in a much higher category (when considering quality of food atmosphere, and elegance). Might return for lunch, but doubtful for dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect Place !!!CliffDined on 4/10/2014This is a place that offers a wide selection of great Italian food...freshly cooked ...homemade ...where the ingredients are NOT from a "package" as most "chain" restaurants around the area use as their ingredients ...try itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mine was goodGbarrVIPDined on 4/8/2014Had client for lunch and I loved my chicken special. My client returned his lunch, and then his expresso.The service was very good,a nd they reacted very well to his issues. I will be back, but probably not with this client.Special Features:
- love this restaurant!!stephieVIPDined on 3/31/2014Every time we come to Palm Beach, this is our 1st restaurant pick!! The service, ambience and of course, the food is outstanding; expecially love Nonna's meatballs & linguini....mmmm good!! Stephie & Ron SternSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gluten Free PizzaJules99Dined on 3/25/2014It's not easy to find gluten free pizza, let alone gluten free pizza that's good. Loved my dinner. I had creme brulee for dessert. The consistence was great, but it had a lemony flavor to it. I love lemons, but not as part of my creme brulee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian with a flaireatingoutVIPDined on 3/20/2014We went to celebrate a birthday and the staff had a lovely birthday sign posted with festive balloons on the one of the table's chairs. These special touches were festive and appreciated. The special complimentary dessert that accompanied our meal was attractive an perfect for sharing. This restaurant has a large variety of salads some named signature salads that are quite original and truly delicious. Even the salad dressings are a bit unique and extremely flavorful. It's a location that I will soon return to and is always a delight.Special Features:
- Not so good this timeSteveVIPDined on 3/19/2014We have gone to this restaurant quite a few times, but this time the food preparation was really not done well. And it was fairly simple food - pizza and Caesar salad. The pizza was under-cooked and the salad had no flavor. Guess we will wait until they are less crowded again and see if that makes a difference.
- Late night high energy but too noisjunojeffDined on 3/15/2014Service good, food good, but too noisy to be able to talk at all. But it was the late night crowd, and the vibes were good. Had dinner there two night later. Was earlier and quiet, and food and service were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentEricDined on 3/15/2014Cucina is always consistent with great food, great service and attentive owners. My wife and I frequent this restaurant as well as Nick and Johnnies. Never have we been disappointed in either location!Special Features: