1510 11th Ave NW
Issaquah, WA 98028Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cucinacucinaissaquah.com/
- Phone: 4253913800
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Cucina Cucina
Treat your senses! The delightful smell from our open kitchen is just the start! Our dishes are well-honed traditional masterpieces, full of Italian flavor and made with fresh seasonal ingredients. For us, these recipes are more than just food and our restaurant is more than just a place to eat.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cucina Cucina reviews from OpenTable diners
- Gone are the days...FineFoodiesVIPDined on 3/9/2013Unfortunately, this place has really gone down hill. I will be really surprised if it's still there in a year. Menu has changed (again) and many favorites are gone. We were there on a Saturday for lunch and were 1 of only 3 tables occupied. Even with that, it took 25 minutes to get our food. Whoever designed the kids menu needs to be fired. You cannot read it. They put so many graphics on top of the font that no one at our table (including the children) could read what the options were. Sad. Really miss the Monroe salad and the Thai chicken pizza!
- Entrees were very good butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/16/2013Entrees were very good but complimentary bread was stale. Drinks came late. Waiter forgot part of order and had to ask again. Salad for one couple was served when other couple got entrees, so first couple had entrees when others were almost done eating. Music varied from jazz standards to fairly cheesy Italian songs. Restaurant was less than half full on Saturday night 7-8 pm.
- Waited an hour for our food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/5/2013Waited an hour for our food. It wasn't til we complained that the service got better
- Mediocre MediocreMattyGVIPDined on 12/21/2012The food was less than mediocre. I ordered Chicken Parmesan and the sauce that came with it was runny and did not taste good. The service was mediocre as well. First Italian place I've ever been to that didn't bring any bread out for you prior to the meal. Skip this place and go to Maggiano's or even Olive Garden for what you are paying here.
- Went for a birthday dinnerfoodiegirlDined on 11/2/2012Went for a birthday dinner and was pleasantly suprised to have a wine stewart help us with the special occasion. Last couple of times I have been here, the food has been excellent and the service very caring.Special Features:
- It took a very long time tomommioVIPDined on 10/21/2012It took a very long time to get our food. The time between our appetizer and our entrees took really long and the restaurant was not full at all. Our waitress was very nice but the time from when we put our order in and when our entrees were served took forever especially since there were only a few tables had customers. It was not busy whatsoever.Special Features: