3041 East Third Avnue
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cucinacolore.com/
- Phone: 3033936917
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 7 Days a week: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Chris Millette 3033936917
A word from Cucina Colore
Cucina Colore, with its upbeat, modern dining room and bar in the heart of Cherry Creek, offers guests contemporary Italian cuisine. Since opening in 1994, Cucina Colore's menu focuses on the true flavors of food, rendering dishes that are both creative and exciting. The emphasis is on fresh and seasonal ingredients delivered daily. The restaurant's design reflects its innovative Italian food and wine. Cucina Colore's award-winning wine list is well selected and priced. Whether for lunch or dinner, Cucina Colore offers the contemporary expression of Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Cucina Colore - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Cucina Colore reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (75)great for outdoor dining (73)great for lunch (50)fit for foodies (37)special occasion (30)notable wine list (24)romantic (20)great for brunch (13)good for groups (13)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (7)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- best waiter in townjudithVIPDined on 8/29/2014we had a wonderful meal there on Friday night. Best waiter in town and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014A lovely menu, beautifully prepared and presented. Our waiter was knowledgable about the wine list. The noise level was a bit of a distraction. But the enticing smells, food and energy of the place created a special magic we definitely want to experience again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner with my grandsonJankossVIPDined on 8/19/2014Food good, service good, a delightful meal. I will be back.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperiencechefireneDined on 8/16/2014Nice outdoor dining area, great food and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowGreeneVIPDined on 8/14/2014Last few visits we have experienced very slow service and food delivery - to the point we wanted dessert but didn't want to wait around for another hour :( it's disappointing because we do love this place and have been going here for 10+ years
- Lovely Sunday EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/10/2014The restaurant went out of their way to rearrange outside tables so that 5 of us could sit on the patio. The mussels appetizer was great as always. The bacon wrapped scallops special was fantastic. The veal was a little chewy, but full of flavor. They also recommended a grenache and a chardonnay that were well paired with our entree orders.Special Features:
- Amazing!SkyBDined on 8/4/2014I highly recommend this Cherry Creek Italian eatery. The "Pastaless Lasagne" made with eggplant was delightful with a robust ragu sauce. I highly recommend the Peach Breadpudding for your grande finale. Exquisite service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/2/2014AS ALWAYS, CC IS A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD RESTURANT, FOOD/SERVICE IS VERY CONSISTENT, WINE LIST IS FINE FOR OUR NEEDS..
- Good location, poor serviceDenvereatingoutDined on 8/1/2014although we were seated quickly and in a good spot on the dining patio, the service was poor and the food was just ok.Special Features:
- A Bad Night?OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/28/2014Haven't been here for a several tears it has always been good. This night they didn't up to their usual quality. My Ono entree was over done to the point of being dry. The accompanying squash was also over done as well. The service was slow. Wait 30 between soup and main. My wife's pizza was also drive and flavorless.
- Cucina ColoreOccasionalFoodieDined on 7/26/2014I had originally asked for a quiet booth since I would be bringing a first date here. Even with reservations we still had to wait 20 minutes, we were then seated at table at the front door of the Resaurant.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014I always get the same thing - pastaless lasagna. It's fabulous!Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 7/26/2014Hostess was clueless about accommodating people who had taken the time to commit to the restaurant by making a reservation through open table. A group without reservations ahead of us was seated at one of the tables outside that would accommodate our party.Special Features:
- Mediocre!!Mh20Dined on 7/23/2014A lot of hype to hide the basic culinary cuisine!! Nothing special!! Way overpriced!!! And their "signature" peach bread pudding is only as good as the sauce it floats in!!Special Features:
- Great food & wait staff, poor LTDenverTravelerDined on 7/19/2014We had a nice dinner at Cucina Colore on Sat. evening. A table of four. Our waiter was very nice, the food was great. We just had an issue with the bill with an over-charge that when questioned had been apparently mandated by the Chef. The manager eventually relented, but IMHO, she was out of line in pushing for a charge that had never been communicated to the guests. It made for an uncomfortable situation that we will remember much longer than the taste of the good food. It's too bad, it was poorly handled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cardinalVIPDined on 7/13/2014This may be Cherry Creeks overall best restaurant. I Cod dish that is on the regular menu was excellent. Preparation, food quality and portion size were all excellent. The restaurant patio and interior offer the most comfortable ambience in Cherry Creek.
- BonBonVIPDined on 7/12/2014Had not been here in quite a while and we were pleasantly surprised with the food, service, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusiDined on 7/11/2014Always a great place!always count on great food as well. Never disappointsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/9/2014I frequently have lunch at Cucina. It is a favorite restaurant. i always have the same choice of good salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good.LouieDined on 7/8/2014This is the 5th time we've been here and it is always good. Reasonable prices. I had the spaghettini.Special Features:
- ServiceSandyDined on 7/4/2014Our waiter was the best ever! He was very attentive and went out of his was to be helpful.Special Features:
- An off nightvvs123VIPDined on 6/30/2014We had gotten so used to CC's excellent service that we were surprised when it fell apart. Waitstaff brought the wrong order, forgot to bring salads, etc. I am sure this was a fluke.
- great foodmarshDined on 6/26/2014service was great as well. would highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Patio in the summertime is greatFoodCriticVIPDined on 6/20/2014Varied and interesting menu; good wines and good food. Plus in the summertime the patio is very nice for a European al fresco dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really liked the foodKyokusuiDined on 6/20/2014It was my first visit here. Started out with a Colorado Car cocktail which was very nice. Followed that with calamari, which was very tender and delicious. I really liked my main course which was the pecan encrusted cod over brussel sprouts. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be coming back at some point.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/16/2014We dine frequently at Cucina Colore because it's in our neighborhood. It's especially fun to eat outdoors which is what we did the other night. We split a salad then chose pasta entrees that were delicious. We can't say enough about the staff and their fine service. Cucina Colore is a great place for lunch or dinner when you're in Cherry Creek North.Special Features:
- Saturday catch upOutoftownDined on 6/14/2014A friend from out of town waned to meet for lunch in Cherry Creek North and I wanted pasta. That equaled Cucina Colore on a recent Saturday. I made reservations and we sat outside. The weather and the setting were perfect. we were not rushed and had lots to catch up on. I got special service from our lovely waiter, whose name I have forgotten. The two young women at the entrance were very friendly and pleasant while I waited for my friend. It couldn't have been better. I love the parking behind the restaurant, a very nice touch,Special Features:
- Fish StewCTeeDined on 6/13/2014I had the brodetto as it was recommended by our server. It was great and I would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meeting place in Cherry Creek80130dinerDined on 6/13/2014Have been going for several years. Consistent good Italian food. Service as always been great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat4healtheat4healthDined on 6/6/2014Good neighborhood standby. Really good, reliable food, entertaining wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/30/2014When we arrived, we were told it would be about 15 minute wait. We were annoyed at this, what's the point of making a reservation. We asked if we could sit outside (the hostess didn't offer this). We sat outside and had great service. Our server was totally on top of our food and making sure that we were taken care of when our dinners were slow to coming out, due to three large tables (that were seated after us). The two managers totally took care of us by offering wine and dessert on them for the delay in the dinners. I always like this restaurant and they really made up for the seating issue and the delayed dinners. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable!jupeDined on 5/23/2014Went to dinner with 3 girlfriends. Food was great! Service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in the CreekTerryDined on 5/20/2014Never disappointed, great service and management. Great menu and the wait staff is the best in Cherry Creek.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodFatDaddyVIPDined on 5/17/2014We come here often. The food is always decent. The service is hit or miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!TinkDined on 5/17/2014Great tasting and generous amount of food. The wait staff were attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mikeDined on 5/14/2014Would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know. The food was awesome the bartender Brett was awesome. The only problem I did have was that we had reservations and there was no hostess at the hostess stand, so me and my wife just went and sat at the bar, but Brett was very attentive and a great guy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeLV303Dined on 5/11/2014Food and Service are top notch. Ambiance definitely needs to be improved, especially for the price charged.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff and food happy customerNeighborhoodGalDined on 5/11/2014Attended for Mother's Day brunch with a special friend from my neighborhood. Restaurant was busy but staff was attentive and no one seemed to feel rushed. All worked out great for me and my guest, and I'll be back again and again. Staple in Cherry Creek North area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good!DenverTravelerDined on 5/9/2014We visit Cucina Colore a few times each year with our kids (age 10 & 12 now) and always enjoy it. It is a nice treat without being over the top. The steamed mussels are always great!Special Features:
- The following 622 reviews are from the Cucina Colore reviews archive.
- Lovely CC North quiet patio diningKarenDined on 5/3/2014Great food and perfect evening for patio dining! Salmon with Risotto and Spaghetti were perfect.Special Features: