3041 East Third Avnue
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cucinacolore.com/
- Phone: (303) 393-6917
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 7 Days a week: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Chris Millette 3033936917
A word from Cucina Colore
Cucina Colore, with its upbeat, modern dining room and bar in the heart of Cherry Creek, offers guests contemporary Italian cuisine. Since opening in 1994, Cucina Colore's menu focuses on the true flavors of food, rendering dishes that are both creative and exciting. The emphasis is on fresh and seasonal ingredients delivered daily. The restaurant's design reflects its innovative Italian food and wine. Cucina Colore's award-winning wine list is well selected and priced. Whether for lunch or dinner, Cucina Colore offers the contemporary expression of Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cucina Colore reviews from OpenTable diners
123 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (73)great for outdoor dining (61)fit for foodies (48)great for lunch (38)notable wine list (30)special occasion (19)good for groups (15)romantic (14)hot spot (8)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Success x 2WoodyVIPDined on 11/24/2014Twice in 2 weeks: excellent lunch with wonderful service. Amazing tastes that I've not found anywhere else in Denver. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always very goodFoodie4lifeVIPDined on 11/19/2014Cucina Calori is one of our usual restaurants consistently good whenever we go. Great service. We had mix green salads, margarita pizza for an appetizer. We also had the spaghettini which hit the spot. Always a great spot for a nice lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't have a business meeting hereBusyManagerDined on 11/11/2014The acoustics in this restaurant are terrible! Please, please, modify something to create a better atmosphere. Not the place to hold a business meeting.
- Great musselsEnjoy2eatdowntownDined on 11/7/2014Great mussels. Good variety of foods and wines. Excellent locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food great locationNettieVIPDined on 10/31/2014Definitely a neighborhood gem! Love the atmosphere and really good service! Cod was awesome and salmon ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2294goDined on 10/28/2014We enjoyed our dinner, loved the food and creative culinary preparations. Glad for gluten free choices. Wine list perfect. Service and server so pleasant. We will be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful, as always!FireflowerzVIPDined on 10/25/2014The best part of our visit was our server Theresa. She was on top of everything! So much so that our 16-year-old pointed it out. We frequent the restaurant quite often and, I must say, Teresa (in case I spell it wrong the first time) stood out. We were able to share our happiness with Derek the manager (who is also great, by the way). All of the food was awesome: Woodfired pizza, "pastaless" lasagna, chicken. The BIG HIT was the Nutella flatbread. Thanks again for another wonderful experience! The FlorezesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMaggieDined on 10/25/2014Have been to the restaurant before, and never disappointed. Service was great, food delicious, and patio dining fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service nice crowdLastonVIPDined on 10/24/2014cc is lovely Great service Food was good but not great but love the ambiance and wineSpecial Features:
- Special placeWilliamDined on 10/24/2014Always a delicious meal and great dining experience.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 10/22/2014Always excellent. After dining at Cucina Colore for years I learned that it is possible to order a half salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- denverdinerDined on 10/20/2014Though often overlooked, Cucina Colore remains a great asset to Cherry Creek. Our meals were flavorful, beautifully plated and delicious. Our server was attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-theater dinnerKitBDined on 10/18/2014Three of us dined at Cucina Colore prior to a 7:30PM theater at the DCPA. We split a pizza and each had a salad. The quantity was just right and the food was delicious. The restaurant provides parking in their private lot, which makes it quite convenient. After dinner, jump on 1st Avenue to Speer Blvd. and you're at the theater complex in under 10 minutes. I guess my only complaint is the noise level. Some might call it "energetic" - I might call it too loud to comfortably converse with those at your table!Special Features:
- InconsistantJayneSDined on 10/10/2014We had eaten at Cucina Colore twice before. Being new to the neighborhood, we were pleased to have found a great Italian restaurant. So when we had out of town guests we decided to take them there for a good meal and fun ambience.....we thought. Service was painfully slow and our waiter was scattered and seemed frustrated. Short staffed? The risotto was "crunchy", and the salmon was charred. It's funny how the attitude of the waiter can change your perception of the ambience. With relaxed and friendly service, a bustling atmosphere is fun and energetic. With a distracted and overworked waiter, it felt hectic and uncomfortable. Redeeming value? Awesome pizza!Special Features:
- Cherry Creek for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/7/2014The restaurant is quite bright with natural sunlight. The carpaccio was outstanding, but the roast pork flatbread sandwich was just ok. The cheese they used totally overpowered the rest of the sandwich and would probably ask them to hold the cheese on future visits.Special Features:
- Always goodmidiwekaVIPDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, great location and always consistent. What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- Creative ItalianLovetodineDined on 10/3/2014Nice menu selection, food was excellently prepared, good service. Overall a very enjoyable dinner.Special Features:
- BostonBostonDined on 9/29/2014Always one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. The gluten free pizza is the BEST I have ever had! Great service, good wine and always a place I like to meet friends:)Special Features:
- Really good foodPerellifoodexpertDined on 9/21/2014I always find a nice restaurant to take my girlfriend to for her birthday. This year I landed upon this place. It's in a really nice area in Cherry Creek, the restaurant setup is beautiful, they have a good variety of foods on the menu, and they have a nice wine list. It was perfect and the good was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankVIPDined on 9/14/2014Been to Cucina Calore many times and it is always great. Food always enjoyable. Service always top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014This is the fourth time we have been here and it never disappoints! Great lunch!Special Features:
- Very GoodCarmDined on 9/13/2014Always consistently good food! Service was very good also, gets quite crowded so a reservation is recommended.Special Features:
- DeliciousJM212Dined on 9/13/2014One of the better Italian restaurants in Denver. Delicious pasta that tastes (and may be?) homemade, prepared with inventive combinations of toppings and sauces. Definitely a must-try restaurant!Special Features:
- Skip this restaurantAwr1Dined on 9/12/2014Extremely poor experience. From entering establishment and being greeted by the most rude hostess to a sour faced unsmiling waitress. Food was luke warm and mediocre at best. With all the great restaurants and friends places who take pride in their place of work Cucina is best skipped for any other dining facility.
- LEODVIPDined on 9/8/2014Good Restaurant as always, except our waiter ignored us for 10-firteen minutes when we arrived.Special Features:
- Consistinly Very GoodFoodie4lifeVIPDined on 9/8/2014We go about once every two months and we are always have a great meal. We started with a Margareta pizza (to share) and salad as our apps. We really enjoy them. Then we had bass special that combined a lot of great ingredients and flavors. Ended with espressos. Everything was very good as was the service. It keeps us going back.Special Features:
- Very good for lunchBillVIPDined on 9/6/2014Good sandwiches, pasta and salads for lunch. Reasonably priced. We ate outside which may have been the best part!Special Features:
- All about flipping the tableBusinessAcctDinerDined on 9/5/2014This is a pleasant neighborhood eatery with good service and nice ambiance but whatever you do, don't linger! After having drinks, salads, entres and dessert, the three of us were starting our post-dessert coffee when a steady parade of staff came up one after another inquiring if we were all set. Next time I want Italian in Cherry Creek North I'll just go to Piatti's.
- Great place for lunch.susiDined on 9/3/2014This is one of my go-to restaurants for lunch. I can always rely on good service with no pressure to rush. Pizza is good, salads are fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot OverallKatSDined on 8/31/2014Cucina Colore is a great sport for foodies, wine lovers and anybody that just wants a great meal! Their pizza (we had the mushroom), salads ( caesar), desserts (peach bread pudding) and entree's are all wonderful. My boyfriend and I can go and split a bottle of wine, pizza, salad and dessert all for under $70. It's a great date night place and they are always friends and accommodating. The outdoor patio is just another perk to this great restaurant. If your in Cherry Creek and want a great meal you will be talking about for weeks after, head to Cucina Colore!Special Features:
- best waiter in townjudithVIPDined on 8/29/2014we had a wonderful meal there on Friday night. Best waiter in town and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent food!ImpressmeDined on 8/27/2014A lovely menu, beautifully prepared and presented. Our waiter was knowledgable about the wine list. The noise level was a bit of a distraction. But the enticing smells, food and energy of the place created a special magic we definitely want to experience again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner with my grandsonJankossVIPDined on 8/19/2014Food good, service good, a delightful meal. I will be back.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperiencechefireneDined on 8/16/2014Nice outdoor dining area, great food and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowGreeneVIPDined on 8/14/2014Last few visits we have experienced very slow service and food delivery - to the point we wanted dessert but didn't want to wait around for another hour :( it's disappointing because we do love this place and have been going here for 10+ years
- Lovely Sunday EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/10/2014The restaurant went out of their way to rearrange outside tables so that 5 of us could sit on the patio. The mussels appetizer was great as always. The bacon wrapped scallops special was fantastic. The veal was a little chewy, but full of flavor. They also recommended a grenache and a chardonnay that were well paired with our entree orders.Special Features:
- Amazing!SkyBDined on 8/4/2014I highly recommend this Cherry Creek Italian eatery. The "Pastaless Lasagne" made with eggplant was delightful with a robust ragu sauce. I highly recommend the Peach Breadpudding for your grande finale. Exquisite service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/2/2014AS ALWAYS, CC IS A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD RESTURANT, FOOD/SERVICE IS VERY CONSISTENT, WINE LIST IS FINE FOR OUR NEEDS..
- Good location, poor serviceDenvereatingoutDined on 8/1/2014although we were seated quickly and in a good spot on the dining patio, the service was poor and the food was just ok.Special Features:
- GF options, great cocktails!JennyNMDined on 8/1/2014Cucina Colore is a great place in Cherry creek - non-pretentious, welcoming, and great food and cocktails. We needed Gluten Free options and they had them!Special Features:
- The following 652 reviews are from the Cucina Colore reviews archive.