3041 East Third Avnue
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cucinacolore.com/
- Phone: 3033936917
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 7 Days a week: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Chris Millette 3033936917
A word from Cucina Colore
Cucina Colore, with its upbeat, modern dining room and bar in the heart of Cherry Creek, offers guests contemporary Italian cuisine. Since opening in 1994, Cucina Colore's menu focuses on the true flavors of food, rendering dishes that are both creative and exciting. The emphasis is on fresh and seasonal ingredients delivered daily. The restaurant's design reflects its innovative Italian food and wine. Cucina Colore's award-winning wine list is well selected and priced. Whether for lunch or dinner, Cucina Colore offers the contemporary expression of Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Cucina Colore - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Cucina Colore reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (77)neighborhood gem (77)great for lunch (45)fit for foodies (40)special occasion (29)notable wine list (23)romantic (20)good for groups (12)hot spot (9)great for brunch (8)scenic view (6)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014This is the fourth time we have been here and it never disappoints! Great lunch!Special Features:
- Very GoodCarmDined on 9/13/2014Always consistently good food! Service was very good also, gets quite crowded so a reservation is recommended.Special Features:
- DeliciousJM212Dined on 9/13/2014One of the better Italian restaurants in Denver. Delicious pasta that tastes (and may be?) homemade, prepared with inventive combinations of toppings and sauces. Definitely a must-try restaurant!Special Features:
- Skip this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Extremely poor experience. From entering establishment and being greeted by the most rude hostess to a sour faced unsmiling waitress. Food was luke warm and mediocre at best. With all the great restaurants and friends places who take pride in their place of work Cucina is best skipped for any other dining facility.
- LEODVIPDined on 9/8/2014Good Restaurant as always, except our waiter ignored us for 10-firteen minutes when we arrived.Special Features:
- Consistinly Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/8/2014We go about once every two months and we are always have a great meal. We started with a Margareta pizza (to share) and salad as our apps. We really enjoy them. Then we had bass special that combined a lot of great ingredients and flavors. Ended with espressos. Everything was very good as was the service. It keeps us going back.Special Features:
- Very good for lunchBillVIPDined on 9/6/2014Good sandwiches, pasta and salads for lunch. Reasonably priced. We ate outside which may have been the best part!Special Features:
- All about flipping the tableBusinessAcctDinerDined on 9/5/2014This is a pleasant neighborhood eatery with good service and nice ambiance but whatever you do, don't linger! After having drinks, salads, entres and dessert, the three of us were starting our post-dessert coffee when a steady parade of staff came up one after another inquiring if we were all set. Next time I want Italian in Cherry Creek North I'll just go to Piatti's.
- Great place for lunch.susiDined on 9/3/2014This is one of my go-to restaurants for lunch. I can always rely on good service with no pressure to rush. Pizza is good, salads are fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot OverallKatSDined on 8/31/2014Cucina Colore is a great sport for foodies, wine lovers and anybody that just wants a great meal! Their pizza (we had the mushroom), salads ( caesar), desserts (peach bread pudding) and entree's are all wonderful. My boyfriend and I can go and split a bottle of wine, pizza, salad and dessert all for under $70. It's a great date night place and they are always friends and accommodating. The outdoor patio is just another perk to this great restaurant. If your in Cherry Creek and want a great meal you will be talking about for weeks after, head to Cucina Colore!Special Features:
- best waiter in townjudithVIPDined on 8/29/2014we had a wonderful meal there on Friday night. Best waiter in town and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent food!ImpressmeDined on 8/27/2014A lovely menu, beautifully prepared and presented. Our waiter was knowledgable about the wine list. The noise level was a bit of a distraction. But the enticing smells, food and energy of the place created a special magic we definitely want to experience again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner with my grandsonJankossVIPDined on 8/19/2014Food good, service good, a delightful meal. I will be back.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperiencechefireneDined on 8/16/2014Nice outdoor dining area, great food and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowGreeneVIPDined on 8/14/2014Last few visits we have experienced very slow service and food delivery - to the point we wanted dessert but didn't want to wait around for another hour :( it's disappointing because we do love this place and have been going here for 10+ years
- Lovely Sunday EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/10/2014The restaurant went out of their way to rearrange outside tables so that 5 of us could sit on the patio. The mussels appetizer was great as always. The bacon wrapped scallops special was fantastic. The veal was a little chewy, but full of flavor. They also recommended a grenache and a chardonnay that were well paired with our entree orders.Special Features:
- Amazing!SkyBDined on 8/4/2014I highly recommend this Cherry Creek Italian eatery. The "Pastaless Lasagne" made with eggplant was delightful with a robust ragu sauce. I highly recommend the Peach Breadpudding for your grande finale. Exquisite service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/2/2014AS ALWAYS, CC IS A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD RESTURANT, FOOD/SERVICE IS VERY CONSISTENT, WINE LIST IS FINE FOR OUR NEEDS..
- Good location, poor serviceDenvereatingoutDined on 8/1/2014although we were seated quickly and in a good spot on the dining patio, the service was poor and the food was just ok.Special Features:
- A Bad Night?OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/28/2014Haven't been here for a several tears it has always been good. This night they didn't up to their usual quality. My Ono entree was over done to the point of being dry. The accompanying squash was also over done as well. The service was slow. Wait 30 between soup and main. My wife's pizza was also drive and flavorless.
- Cucina ColoreOccasionalFoodieDined on 7/26/2014I had originally asked for a quiet booth since I would be bringing a first date here. Even with reservations we still had to wait 20 minutes, we were then seated at table at the front door of the Resaurant.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014I always get the same thing - pastaless lasagna. It's fabulous!Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 7/26/2014Hostess was clueless about accommodating people who had taken the time to commit to the restaurant by making a reservation through open table. A group without reservations ahead of us was seated at one of the tables outside that would accommodate our party.Special Features:
- Mediocre!!Mh20Dined on 7/23/2014A lot of hype to hide the basic culinary cuisine!! Nothing special!! Way overpriced!!! And their "signature" peach bread pudding is only as good as the sauce it floats in!!Special Features:
- Great food & wait staff, poor LTDenverTravelerDined on 7/19/2014We had a nice dinner at Cucina Colore on Sat. evening. A table of four. Our waiter was very nice, the food was great. We just had an issue with the bill with an over-charge that when questioned had been apparently mandated by the Chef. The manager eventually relented, but IMHO, she was out of line in pushing for a charge that had never been communicated to the guests. It made for an uncomfortable situation that we will remember much longer than the taste of the good food. It's too bad, it was poorly handled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cardinalVIPDined on 7/13/2014This may be Cherry Creeks overall best restaurant. I Cod dish that is on the regular menu was excellent. Preparation, food quality and portion size were all excellent. The restaurant patio and interior offer the most comfortable ambience in Cherry Creek.
- BonBonVIPDined on 7/12/2014Had not been here in quite a while and we were pleasantly surprised with the food, service, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusiDined on 7/11/2014Always a great place!always count on great food as well. Never disappointsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/9/2014I frequently have lunch at Cucina. It is a favorite restaurant. i always have the same choice of good salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good.LouieDined on 7/8/2014This is the 5th time we've been here and it is always good. Reasonable prices. I had the spaghettini.Special Features:
- ServiceSandyDined on 7/4/2014Our waiter was the best ever! He was very attentive and went out of his was to be helpful.Special Features:
- An off nightvvs123VIPDined on 6/30/2014We had gotten so used to CC's excellent service that we were surprised when it fell apart. Waitstaff brought the wrong order, forgot to bring salads, etc. I am sure this was a fluke.
- great foodmarshDined on 6/26/2014service was great as well. would highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Patio in the summertime is greatFoodCriticVIPDined on 6/20/2014Varied and interesting menu; good wines and good food. Plus in the summertime the patio is very nice for a European al fresco dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really liked the foodKyokusuiDined on 6/20/2014It was my first visit here. Started out with a Colorado Car cocktail which was very nice. Followed that with calamari, which was very tender and delicious. I really liked my main course which was the pecan encrusted cod over brussel sprouts. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be coming back at some point.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/16/2014We dine frequently at Cucina Colore because it's in our neighborhood. It's especially fun to eat outdoors which is what we did the other night. We split a salad then chose pasta entrees that were delicious. We can't say enough about the staff and their fine service. Cucina Colore is a great place for lunch or dinner when you're in Cherry Creek North.Special Features:
- Saturday catch upOutoftownDined on 6/14/2014A friend from out of town waned to meet for lunch in Cherry Creek North and I wanted pasta. That equaled Cucina Colore on a recent Saturday. I made reservations and we sat outside. The weather and the setting were perfect. we were not rushed and had lots to catch up on. I got special service from our lovely waiter, whose name I have forgotten. The two young women at the entrance were very friendly and pleasant while I waited for my friend. It couldn't have been better. I love the parking behind the restaurant, a very nice touch,Special Features:
- Fish StewCTeeDined on 6/13/2014I had the brodetto as it was recommended by our server. It was great and I would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meeting place in Cherry Creek80130dinerDined on 6/13/2014Have been going for several years. Consistent good Italian food. Service as always been great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat4healtheat4healthDined on 6/6/2014Good neighborhood standby. Really good, reliable food, entertaining wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.