Cucina & Co.
30 Rockefeller Center
New York, NY 10112Neighborhood:
Rockefeller Center Midtown
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Cucina & Co.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.patinagroup.com/restaurant.php?restaurants_id=65
- Phone: 2123327630x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Juan Branez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: To receive more information about our catering and private event options at this location, please contact our special events representative below:
- Private Party Contact: Constance Ryan 2123327608x
- Cross Street: Concourse Level - Between 49th and 50th Streets
- Public Transit: SUBWAY
B, D, F, M at Rockefeller Center, 47-50 Streets
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: For special rates, please visit:
A word from Cucina & Co.
"A gourmet café and Mediterranean marketplace." Cucina & Co. offers take-out and eat-in from a diverse market selection of freshly prepared, home-style Mediterranean culinary classics. Specialty sandwiches and pastas, alluring pastries and fresh salads; offer a bounty of selections for the taking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cucina & Co. reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Limited menu...JBNYCDined on 8/25/2014...but good food. Convenient if you want a sit-down meal in the concourse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 25 reviews are from the Cucina & Co. reviews archive.
- Surprise findFoodieNYCguyDined on 5/21/2014Working at 30 Rockefeller, I expect most dining establishments to rely on location and not cuisine as the draw. Cucina shows you can have both and be successful.Special Features:
- Nice placeNscoverDined on 5/13/2014Quick place I went to for lunch in 30 Rock. No real complaints. Just make sure if you get the prix fixe that you're aware you only get to choose an entrée with EITHER an app or dessert. Not both. I made that mistake but just bought dessert anyways haha.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I work in the building BUTJohnDined on 4/16/2014Don't bother making a reservation with OpenTable - they do not honor them. They willfully ignore reservations and will seat walks-ins on a priority basis.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid-Town Meet UpQUTravelerDined on 3/20/2014Convenient and easy location. Warm and reasonable prices. Plenty of seats and easy to reserve a large table for a large group. Accommodates small groups too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally averageYayshornayshDined on 3/19/2014The menu was very limited and the food was average to say the least. The service wasn't all the great. Friendly but unattentive. Defiantly overpriced but it's near a tourist attraction so it makes sense.
- Business LunchdebbisnycDined on 3/10/2014Speedy, pleasant service. Good food. Great midtown location. Whilst it's not stellar - No complaints.Special Features:
- Good place to eat before skatingRobinhDined on 12/27/2013We went 2 days after Christmas and it was busy Made reservations through open table which saved us as they were full and heard there was a 45 minute wait Not surprising during the holidays Food was ok. pasta a little over done, steak underdone as they were trying to bring everything out at once so the steak wasn't fully cooked and the pasta sat while the steak cooked. Choices are limited. Prices were very good considering location and the more upscale sea grill which was double $ per plate right next door Service was excellent Jose was early to take our order and kept us well taken care of. We would go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lots of waiters,akroesDined on 12/25/2013The food was good, not really high cuisine, but we got a nice starter, at main a good (small) piece of meat with fries only (no vegetables?) and a dessert that was tasteful, but i think not really home made. It tastes good, but this is not a restaurant for fresh -real- dining! And the price was a bit high too. Especially the wine card!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Swiss Miss sticker shockOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/23/2013We ate at Cucina and Co. on December 23 so only a holiday menu was offered with a very limited selection. We had three very mediocre pasta dishes, one small ceasar salad, and a $5 mini cup of hot chocolate that was flavored powder mixed with hot water. The $75 check (plus tip) was hard to swallow. Would not rate this restaurant a good value.Special Features:
- Quick NYC LunchSalviDined on 12/23/2013It was a busy Monday a day before Christmas eve so Rockefeller Center and the NBC studio facility was very busy. Food was ok - simple sandwhiches, salads, and soups. We chose this spot out of convenience and it was acceptable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual dining, good service, noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013Limited menu at holiday time. Good was good. Prices were reasonable for the area. Very busy and very noisy. Friendly service.
- Overall a fine experienceGeneDined on 12/22/2013Food and service were very good. All six of us were quite happy. Would come back. Waiters were very pleasant. All in all a nice place to eat at Rockefeller center. Enjoyed the view of the skating and the food was fine. Chicken was tender and pasta tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not sureQueenzDined on 12/21/2013As soon as I arrived it said I had a reservation however my table was not ready. The place was crowded, i was placed next to the register and that didn't help things at all. The waiter took about 15 minutes before coming and taking my order for drinks. Not sure why but it was extremely hot in there. Drinks are over priced specially the wine for the amount they give you and the food was ok.Special Features:
- Hostess could be nicer.UsblondirDined on 12/15/2013Waitress was great and wonderful with our 9 yr old Too quick in serving food however works for kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBlondefireDined on 12/13/2013Food was very good. Nice children's prix fixe menu. Location was excellent. Only con would be that restaurant is a little crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but good locationOfficeWorkerVIPDined on 11/20/2013This is one of the few 'casual' sit down Restaraunts in the Rockefeller Center complex. Very limited menu. Expensive for very simple food. You could get a better meal elsewhere. But the location is great if you are coming from Radio City.
- pricey but convenient for biz lunchJennaDined on 11/18/2013The location is right under my office building. The food was okay, overpriced for what it was. But I guess due to the location it is fair and convenient for a quick business lunch.Special Features:
- In attentive service and too noisy.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/8/2013Too noisy, inattentive service, overpriced for a 'food court' type dining experience. It was inexcusable that three of us received our entrees and the fourth person was left sitting with no dinner. After five minutes we asked were it was, and it still took another couple of 'flagging' down inquiries of the wait staff to get his entree delivered, FINALLY, about ten minutes after we others had our dinners.
- Quiet and QuickNYCgrrlDined on 8/2/2013The service is fast and attentive, and it's quiet enough for conversation. It's a good spot for a moderately priced working lunch. The food is good, but nothing special.
- Lower cost alternative toFoodsterVIPDined on 5/7/2013Lower cost alternative to the Rock Center Cafe and Sea Grill, with the same very good if not spectacular food and excellent pleasant service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An affordable sit down restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/6/2013An affordable sit down restaurant in Rock Center. Everyone in my party of 4 enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service wereAndrewDined on 3/19/2013The food and service were proficient. It's not easy to find a relatively affordable spot in the Rockefeller Center area. The chicken pannini and my fellow diner's salmon were moist and well-crafted. I did feel rushed a bit with the service. Still it's serviceable choice for a quick bite in the area during the week.Special Features:
- Needs new management.WhatwasthatVIPDined on 3/15/2013We were a group of 14 with reservations, yet the didn't seem to prepare and ended up not having enough wait staff to tend to us. Delays in getting water, a discombobulated server, overcharging us by not ringing some meals as prix fix--this is a place to skip for the business luncheon.
- This is a great option forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/11/2013This is a great option for a quick and casual sit down lunch in Rock Center,or when you don't want to spend a lot of money for a fancy meal at some of the other restaurants. The food is good, I had a greeat greek salad and my riend had the beet salad with goat cheese and they were both very yummy. I have been there many times whEn shopping in the area or just meeting a friend for lunch. Definitely reccmenmedend it.
- Least expensive of the 3 nonFoodsterVIPDined on 1/31/2013Least expensive of the 3 non fast food main Rock Center restaurants, Cucina is great for lunch. The food and service are very good and the value is good for the neighborhood.Special Features: