119 Jones Street
Oakville, ON L6L 3E7Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cucci.ca/
- Phone: 9054691811
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday Thu Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm Kitchen hours open later for cocktails.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Erik Mauke
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Chef Erik Mauke would be happy to customize menus for any of your up and coming events either here at Cucci or in your home.
- Private Party Facilities: Cucci is perfect for your next group function, 2 private rooms for groups 15 to 70. Total restaurant buyouts available for your next special event, when only the best in food and service is needed.
- Private Party Contact: Doug Greco 9053300096
- Entertainment: Cucci features the best live entertainment seven nights per week.Please check us out on the website to see what playing this week.
- Special Events: Uncork and Unwind with Julio Vargas every wine on our wine list is offered at half price with lunch or dinner every Monday.
A word from Cucci Ristorante
Cucci can be described as warm and discreet, a dining room for those that haven't forgotten the pleasures of dining with friends.Continued
***Recently given 3 out of 4 stars by the Toronto Star
***Recently given 3 out of 4 stars by the Toronto Star
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cucci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Oakville ›
Cucci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)romantic (74)neighborhood gem (73)fit for foodies (62)notable wine list (59)good for groups (28)great for outdoor dining (27)hot spot (17)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (10)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Took two staff members here for a special birthday celebration & was not disappointed, food was awesome, will definitely return.Special Features:
- Highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014My wife and I recently celebrated a birthday at Cucci. My wife cannot eat gluten, and we're happy to say that she had a wonderful experience at Cucci. The service team and kitchen were extremely flexible and attentive to her needs throughout our meal. Service and food were both excellent. Cucci is easily one of the better fine dining experiences in GTA.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GEM!lizluv2dineDined on 10/5/2014We went on Sunday October 5th, for a 60th birthday..and what an incredible service, even with the children...I most say I was worry, not many restaurants have the patience for children..they were totally ok...I recommend Cucci for businesses transactions, couples in love or dating, groups wanting to have fun, everything fits with this dining spot...my uncle was there and he is totally picky with what he eats, but he actually said "wow, you impressed me little one...best restaurant I come where the meat is actually comparing with mine at home..."..thank you Cucci family for making me gain a point :)...love, LizSpecial Features:
- The best!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Cucci is our favourite restaurant in Oakville - amazing food and fantastic service!Special Features:
- WOWJoannaMDCDined on 10/2/2014I don't usually write reviews on restaurants as I find most restaurants cut corners and sell second rate ingredients 'dolled' up with tasty sauces. Not this place. I have had a rack of lamb and it was cooked to perfection, it was like butter in my mouth. The lobster tagliatelle had large chunks of lobster with a mild freshly made tomato sauce. The bison was rich in flavor accompanied by a trove of beans that had a delicious savory bite. The whipped rosemary butter to spread on the freshly baked whole grain and seed bread disappeared in 10 minutes. I am looking forward to eating my way through the menu. The ambiance of the restaurant reminded me of a restaurant I had been in Rome, Italy. Elegant. Live music. All deserts where 'off' menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Excellent for our Anniversary dinner. We had a lovely table tucked away in the corner. The food was amazing. The service was great....even when the waitress tried to up sell an already expensive bottle of wine we chose! I loved that the wine came to our table, cold, as we needed a refresh and that someone always filled our water glasses. That really helped the hangover effect the next morning! The italian movie playing on the wall was a neat touch. All in all, a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AethelredDined on 9/22/2014Loved the musician. This was the second time we tried the place. Excellent service and food. All first class. However both times there was a largish group of businessmen entertaining themselves at the table next to us (which is fine) but detracted from the general intimacy. So - is it an upscale romantic dinner place? Or place for corporate expense accounts in the evenings? Suggestion: Perhaps large table groups could be confined to a private room - or not accommodated. Depends on the ambiance the owners want to preserve and their target market.Special Features:
- Unbeatable serviceLuv2dineDined on 9/19/2014The staff at cucci always go above and beyond to make your experience a night to remember. From coat check, to a side purse handle, bringing our wine out for us while we enjoy a cigarette, adjusting the light at the piano they go above and boyond to make sure you are well taken care of. The antipesto platter is delicious as was my tenderloin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014My husband and I and both of our guests enjoyed our meal and the restaurant very much. Thank you GinaI would recommend this to a friend.
- brontegirlDined on 9/18/2014My husband and I live 5 minutes away from Cucci and whenever we feel like dressing up and indulging all of our senses, we walk over to Cucci. I have loved everything I have eaten there. The live piano is enchanting and the service is consistently impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Grown Up SpotBronteEEDined on 9/13/2014How grown ups are meant to dine. Fresh food, good atmosphere and music and a wine list across all categories and prices. No gimmicks or faux Italian or upscale. I had the Gnocchi and it was great.Special Features:
- A Special PlaceTank2kVIPDined on 9/13/2014We joined the Cucci staff for dinner, they were all professional and pleasant. WE both enjoyed our meals, the wine and ambiance. We'll be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Third time this year...excellent...the service is outstanding The music was added delight!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionHamilton1960Dined on 9/6/2014Great food and a very attentive staff made for a great location to celebrate that special occasion.Special Features:
- Always amazingWantabefoodieDined on 9/5/2014I have been enjoying this restaurant since it opened. The meal was amazing. The service is excellent. You feel very pampered! They even walked each of us to our cars with umbrella because it was raining. Not just my party but each guest as they left. Not many restraunts left that treat each and every guest like they are special and appreciated, but cucci's nails it every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencenomnomnomDined on 9/4/2014This was my first visit to Cucci Ristorante and I was thoroughly impressed. The staff is very attentive and the food is excellent! I have already recommended this place to my family and friends and I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014A lovely restaurant with excellent, friendly service and excellent food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDandJDined on 9/2/2014This was our first time and it won't be the last. As a waiter, make sure you keep Nick. He made us feel not only welcomed but also was excellent as a conversationalist. The whole evening (it was our 42nd anniversary) was everything I hoped it would be. We will be backSpecial Features:
- AMAZING!nickatnightVIPDined on 9/1/2014This was my first time dining at Cucci and I will be back again and again. The food was great, every single course including their home made Tiramisu. The service was amazing and they have a great wine list. A neighbourhood gem with a nice ambiance. A must for foodies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Pleasant ExperiencecriticaldinerDined on 9/1/2014My wife and another couple went to Cucci for an early supper on our 29th anniversary Aug 31st. The menu had changed since our last visit but everything still sounded really appetizing. Service was fast and pleasant and they were very attentive to refill our water several times throughout the meal and at the same time not trying to upsell any liquor. When I reflect on it we really had four people caring for our table but we never felt pushed, interrupted or rushed. Overall we head an enjoyable evening and actually stayed well beyond what we had anticipated for an early evening. Our early seating allowed for some quiet conversation, but as more patrons were seated It became quite boisterous. But it didn't spoil the wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nearly perfect!OakvilledinerDined on 8/30/2014The food at Cucci is very good and the service is excellent. Prices are slightly lower that some equivalent restaurants in downtown Oakville. We were celebrating my mother's birthday and after our main course they brought some tiramisu and cheesecake bearing a sparkler to our table. There was enough for all three of us to have a bite. Very thoughtful! My only minor complaints would be that the restaurant is very noisy and it's difficult to have a private conversation. There is entertainment however this could not be heard above the noise despite the fact that we were sitting in the bar area. Nonetheless, we had a great meal and would certainly visit again and recommend to our friends.Special Features:
- WineDickyDined on 8/28/2014Good if you like light gourmet meals, cold starters and wine etc. Probably not the place to go if you like big portions or heavy Italian food.Special Features:
- Fantastic ItalianPeggyPDined on 8/27/2014We had a very good meal with great wine and the service was outstanding. I can see this place getting very busy and hard to find a table on a Friday or Satuday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Had a great lunch and great service as usual, that is why I keep returning to this gem of a restaurant.Special Features:
- ... Just left a little hungry.LorellaDined on 8/23/2014I was dreaming to get my favourite rack of lamb but ended up having just half of rack( before it was A Rack) Must say, not going for that anymore... It seamed like they've changed they way food was done with love..., passion ...the way it used to be ... :(((I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!LetseatVIPDined on 8/22/2014What a wonderful meal. The seafood was outstanding. The favours interesting, but nit overwhelming. If you like wild game meats, the specials would appeal to you. Our server Kim was friendly, helpful and treated us very well. We will be back.Special Features:
- DisappointedFoodmunched246Dined on 8/19/2014We went on a tuesday night and It was unexpectedly crowded. Our main waiter was very polite and curteous, the ancillary waiter who brought the food to the table was expressionless and put the plates on the table and walked away. The bread was hard and flavourless. The appetizers we ordered were mushroom toast and a caprisi salad which was average at best. I had the lobster pasta (Th he dish lacked salt and the lobster was overcooked chewy (that was the better of the two). The salted caramel gelatto was great. The chocolate "mouse" dessert looked like a 3 year old's composition... broken chocolate piled on top of nutella and cream with a smear of "jelly". I would not go back and was surprised as to how well the restaurant is being reviewed.
- An Excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2014A great patio and the best restaurant in Oakville by far.Special Features:
- Birthday Celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014We took my mom to Cucci for her 92nd birthday. The food was excellent, per usual. The staff were attentive, courteous and pleasant. There was live piano music that night and the pianist played a varied selection of music and sang occasionally. We weren't expecting this entertainment and it was the finishing touch to a very special evening for my mom.Special Features:
- review of Cucci RestaurantGracieDined on 8/17/2014Found the staff very responsive and appropriate, service excellent and food very good. However, the piano player, as capable as he seemed to be, was far too loud for the size of the place. His renderings of familiar music should have been more "background" in style, as it was difficult to carry on a proper conversation. He should also have taken more breaks, to allow for some "quiet". I can understand it if he was playing for folks at the bar later in the evening, but not at 6-7 p.m. when there are family groups there, as well as couples trying to have a quiet meal. With this exception, it was a good experience and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, wonderful staffJeremyDined on 8/17/2014My fiancee and I went to Cucci to celebrate our engagement -- aside from the delicious meal (a caprese salad and salmon with mustard, chard, and lentils), they treated us to a couple drinks and paid for our desert, 'death by chocolate' with a sparkler. The live music (pianist), Paul, was talented and friendly, and happy to take requests, and the staff, including Romano, were very friendly and attentive. Thank you!Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyRamiVIPDined on 8/15/2014Great customer service. Very noisy. Didn't offer anything for our special occasion. Way too expensive for the quality of food.
- sadly disappointedcosmoCDined on 8/14/2014We have been 3 or 4 times and it has always been the perfect evening, the best food, the best service. This time the food was bland and uninspired, and the service was okay. Not sure if we will go back. Maybe they had a bad night?Special Features:
- Lovely Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Went with my husband and another couple. The whole evening was delightful and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the "Mushrooms on Toast"appetizer and for dessert the "Chocolate Paté" - VERY tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where have you been?BWaltonDined on 8/12/2014I had never met you, Cucci, before Wednesday evening. So much lost time! This is love. Demure in your spot on Jones Street in Bronte you have been hiding from me. Your unassuming exterior might fool some but I knew you for what you were. Inside, smart, tasteful decor, Perfectly trained staff. Not that you were not flirtacious: mineral water still of effervescent, no extra charge. She and I shared an appetizer (divided beautifully in the kitchen without out asking) of perfect seared calamari on mixed greens. A bottle of white from one of our favourite Niagara vinyards accompanied her gnocchi (kitchen made, not the punched-out bullets so often found.) and my shrimp and scallop fettuccini. An evening to remember. You have stolen my heart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TuscanyDined on 8/11/2014third time there...not so great food...maybe an off niteSpecial Features:
- Always a winnerSummerDinerDined on 8/7/2014Beautiful dining patio, great food and service as always, excellent wine choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little restaurantMikeSDined on 8/5/2014Very well maintained restaurant with great food and good service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening with friendsCaliforniapalateDined on 8/2/2014we usually go downtown for dinner, so it was a different location for us. But, the food & service was great. Loved the piano bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overally enjoyableSlowy2uDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I went there to celebrate us being newly weds and everything was wonderful. The food, delicious. The waiter, very kind. The atmosphere, homey feel and relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.