119 Jones Street
Oakville, ON L6L 3E7Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cucci.ca/
- Phone: 9054691811
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday Thu Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm Kitchen hours open later for cocktails.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Erik Mauke
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Chef Erik Mauke would be happy to customize menus for any of your up and coming events either here at Cucci or in your home.
- Private Party Facilities: Cucci is perfect for your next group function, 2 private rooms for groups 15 to 70. Total restaurant buyouts available for your next special event, when only the best in food and service is needed.
- Private Party Contact: Doug Greco 9053300096
- Entertainment: Cucci features the best live entertainment seven nights per week.Please check us out on the website to see what playing this week.
- Special Events: Uncork and Unwind with Julio Vargas every wine on our wine list is offered at half price with lunch or dinner every Monday.
A word from Cucci Ristorante
Cucci can be described as warm and discreet, a dining room for those that haven't forgotten the pleasures of dining with friends.Continued
***Recently given 3 out of 4 stars by the Toronto Star
***Recently given 3 out of 4 stars by the Toronto Star
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cucci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Oakville ›
Cucci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (102)romantic (78)neighborhood gem (72)fit for foodies (56)notable wine list (49)good for groups (33)great for outdoor dining (32)hot spot (16)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (8)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Fantastic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014We had a very good meal with great wine and the service was outstanding. I can see this place getting very busy and hard to find a table on a Friday or Satuday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ... Just left a little hungry.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014I was dreaming to get my favourite rack of lamb but ended up having just half of rack( before it was A Rack) Must say, not going for that anymore... It seamed like they've changed they way food was done with love..., passion ...the way it used to be ... :(((I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!LetseatDined on 8/22/2014What a wonderful meal. The seafood was outstanding. The favours interesting, but nit overwhelming. If you like wild game meats, the specials would appeal to you. Our server Kim was friendly, helpful and treated us very well. We will be back.Special Features:
- DisappointedFoodmunched246Dined on 8/19/2014We went on a tuesday night and It was unexpectedly crowded. Our main waiter was very polite and curteous, the ancillary waiter who brought the food to the table was expressionless and put the plates on the table and walked away. The bread was hard and flavourless. The appetizers we ordered were mushroom toast and a caprisi salad which was average at best. I had the lobster pasta (Th he dish lacked salt and the lobster was overcooked chewy (that was the better of the two). The salted caramel gelatto was great. The chocolate "mouse" dessert looked like a 3 year old's composition... broken chocolate piled on top of nutella and cream with a smear of "jelly". I would not go back and was surprised as to how well the restaurant is being reviewed.
- An Excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2014A great patio and the best restaurant in Oakville by far.Special Features:
- Birthday Celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014We took my mom to Cucci for her 92nd birthday. The food was excellent, per usual. The staff were attentive, courteous and pleasant. There was live piano music that night and the pianist played a varied selection of music and sang occasionally. We weren't expecting this entertainment and it was the finishing touch to a very special evening for my mom.Special Features:
- review of Cucci RestaurantGracieDined on 8/17/2014Found the staff very responsive and appropriate, service excellent and food very good. However, the piano player, as capable as he seemed to be, was far too loud for the size of the place. His renderings of familiar music should have been more "background" in style, as it was difficult to carry on a proper conversation. He should also have taken more breaks, to allow for some "quiet". I can understand it if he was playing for folks at the bar later in the evening, but not at 6-7 p.m. when there are family groups there, as well as couples trying to have a quiet meal. With this exception, it was a good experience and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, wonderful staffJeremyDined on 8/17/2014My fiancee and I went to Cucci to celebrate our engagement -- aside from the delicious meal (a caprese salad and salmon with mustard, chard, and lentils), they treated us to a couple drinks and paid for our desert, 'death by chocolate' with a sparkler. The live music (pianist), Paul, was talented and friendly, and happy to take requests, and the staff, including Romano, were very friendly and attentive. Thank you!Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyRamiVIPDined on 8/15/2014Great customer service. Very noisy. Didn't offer anything for our special occasion. Way too expensive for the quality of food.
- sadly disappointedcosmoCDined on 8/14/2014We have been 3 or 4 times and it has always been the perfect evening, the best food, the best service. This time the food was bland and uninspired, and the service was okay. Not sure if we will go back. Maybe they had a bad night?Special Features:
- Lovely Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Went with my husband and another couple. The whole evening was delightful and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the "Mushrooms on Toast"appetizer and for dessert the "Chocolate Paté" - VERY tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where have you been?BWaltonDined on 8/12/2014I had never met you, Cucci, before Wednesday evening. So much lost time! This is love. Demure in your spot on Jones Street in Bronte you have been hiding from me. Your unassuming exterior might fool some but I knew you for what you were. Inside, smart, tasteful decor, Perfectly trained staff. Not that you were not flirtacious: mineral water still of effervescent, no extra charge. She and I shared an appetizer (divided beautifully in the kitchen without out asking) of perfect seared calamari on mixed greens. A bottle of white from one of our favourite Niagara vinyards accompanied her gnocchi (kitchen made, not the punched-out bullets so often found.) and my shrimp and scallop fettuccini. An evening to remember. You have stolen my heart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TuscanyDined on 8/11/2014third time there...not so great food...maybe an off niteSpecial Features:
- Always a winnerSummerDinerDined on 8/7/2014Beautiful dining patio, great food and service as always, excellent wine choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little restaurantMikeSDined on 8/5/2014Very well maintained restaurant with great food and good service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening with friendsCaliforniapalateDined on 8/2/2014we usually go downtown for dinner, so it was a different location for us. But, the food & service was great. Loved the piano bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overally enjoyableSlowy2uDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I went there to celebrate us being newly weds and everything was wonderful. The food, delicious. The waiter, very kind. The atmosphere, homey feel and relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudJohnboyDined on 8/1/2014Found the entertainment loud, to the point we had difficulty talking. Complained to the manager and our waitress with no result.Special Features:
- CocciSalemDined on 8/1/2014Attentive service and great food. Atmosphere was lively and ambiance just right. Upscale casual, just how I like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/31/2014First time at this restaurant on a recommendation, we'll worth worth. Food was amazing! Service excellent couldn't have asked for a better meal. Will definitely be back soon. Loved loved loved it!Special Features:
- Slow and expensiveMan123Dined on 7/30/2014I took my mom here for her birthday. It was lunch time and hardly any other customers maybe 7 in the whole resteraunt. It took about an hour for our food to get to us and in the end a bill that was over $100.00 for 3 meals 2 salads a coffee and pop. Portion sizes were what was expected and was good once we got to finally eat. I won't go back
- luv2eatVIPDined on 7/27/2014I have been to Cucci numerous times over the years , the service and the food are second to none . Try the Mushroom on a toast appetizer incredible .Special Features:
- Excellent!SheilaP1Dined on 7/26/2014Every dish we had was excellent and the service was both prompt and pleasant.Special Features:
- Excellentmo2014Dined on 7/23/2014Great service. The food quality was excellent. Especially enjoy the background entertainer ! We'll be back without question. The overall experience was excellent. I found the price to be indicative of this fine quality establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bronte Gem- Best- West of GTA !DinDinDined on 7/21/2014Always our go to spot for a evening of Great Cuisine and a Wonderful Atmosphere ! Whether, you are greeted by Doug or his staff, you know you are about experience a Lovely night. Service, Menu Selection, Wine List, and Entertainment all equal why we dine at Cucci. Keep Up the Great Work ! John & KarenSpecial Features:
- Lovely Evening2014BLDined on 7/21/2014We had a wonderful experience at Cucci. Great food, service, ambiance. The entertainment was marvelous. The half price wine on Monday nights is a great idea. We just love this place. Never been disappointed. The staff always make us feel special.Special Features:
- A Good findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed a good adults visit with friends....service outstanding, food quite good, menu unique but not intimidating. The restaurant was very noisy....to the point of distraction and aggravation. I would only go if we could be seated on the front patio.Special Features:
- Cucci and the BoatersHeadOfficeDined on 7/19/2014Had a great evening at Cucci. Twelve boaters with different likes and dislikes. Service was fabulous and the food was also really good. We were not rushed at all , even though we took up the entire centre part of the restaurant. The manager was very accommodating when we needed to get 12 people together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to celebrate a birthday!tradeshowguyDined on 7/15/2014We went to Cuccii for my wife's birthday and had a terrific time! Beautiful inside and very good food. The service was attentive and friendly and we will definitely go back. I would recommend this restaurant highly. 5 stars to Cuuci-keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MunchmanDined on 7/15/2014We have been dining at Cucci since it's opening, and have never been disappointed. The service, quality, and surroundings, are hard to beat. I have dined at many upscale restaurants throughout NA, and Cucci would easily be in the top 20%. The staff are friendly and competent, and the food is always delicious. I like the fact that the menu changes periodically, and the wine list always offers several options, to please any, and all tastes. Aside from all the above reasons, one of the best is the location? Mississauga and Oakville diners don't have to fight traffic and then pay ridiculous parking fees. It is very convenient.Special Features:
- great spot!!TuscanyDined on 7/14/2014...the food was wonderful including extremely attentive service Monday is half price wines... enjoyed a fantastic California red at a great price...pleasantly surprised by music playing all evening....apparently every night some sort of musical entertainment ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2RedWineLoversDined on 7/7/2014Excellent fine dining restaurant with a classy atmosphere. We regular here all the time. Everyone we bring cannot believe the amazing food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014I love the ambiance of this resturant. I have been there for a romantic dinner for two as well as several times for work funtions. Would recomend it for both, the dinning areas are set up so that you are not croweded. The fresh oysters were especially good, I had the salmon which was excellent. The service was prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- A Fabulous EveningAlwaysluv2dineDined on 7/6/2014A great place...ambiance fabulous, food exceptional, excellent warm friendly service...highly recommend to anyone looking for a great fine dining experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding anniversary dinnerOakvilleDined on 7/5/2014We had an amazing dinner on the patio, on a summer night. Food and service were great. The servings are bigger than what you would expect from a fancy Italian restaurant. There was a bonus unexpected live singer, who also played the piano. It was a Sat night, so I am not sure if that is to be expected on a weekday, but she was awesome.Special Features:
- Never disappointingSusanDDined on 7/3/2014Took friends from out of town here for dinner and they were impressed by the high quality of the food and service. Highly recommend the wild mushroom app.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at Cucciawp1VIPDined on 7/3/2014For a.m. business in Toronto and p.m. business in Hamilton, Cucci is well situated for lunch about half way in between. Both of us ordered the same dish, so I can't give too broad of a comment here, but suffice to say, the salad was outstanding (we split one between the two us) and the tagliatelle was fantastic. Did a tour of Italy recently and each day ordered the same thing for lunch, tagliatelle, in Venice (Murano), Bologna, Florence, Rome, Sorento, Positano and Naples (did the same thing with pizza) and I find the tagliatelle at Cucci is as good or better than any of the 7 times I tested it in Italy. Partner felt the same way. Ate half, brought the rest home to enjoy it again. Great service as well, we WILL be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedSusurLeeFanDined on 6/28/2014The beet millefeuille was very rich and hard to get through. I was expecting a puff pastry type dish, which would have helped cut the richness. I had ordered the Linguine Puttenesca with tuna tartare for my entree. The tuna as cut in really thick slices and layered on top of the linguine. It wasn't a tartare. It looked like there was no effort made at all. The linguine and sauce were good however the anchovies had so many bones to them that I had to chew it extremely well or I would have had bones stuck in my throat. They actually hurt when chewing. The bones were too fine and many to pick out. You couldn't avoid them, as they were hidden in the linguine. You got mouthful even when you thought you had picked them out.
- billyboy23Dined on 6/27/2014This restaurant is always a favourite - one we save for special occasions - this one was for our 48th anniversary. Service and food are always excellent!!Special Features:
- WearefoodiesDined on 6/25/2014We have never been disappointed. The food presentation, wine, service and ambiance are the best. It is our special go to dining spot.Special Features: