Crush - MGM Grand
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
Crush - MGM Grand
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.crushmgm.com/
- Phone: (702) 891-3222
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday: 5:30pm – 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm – 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: William DeMarco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The 7,000-square-foot restaurant is divided into two rooms, each designed to transport guests to a distinctive environment. The entryway of the restaurant opens on a “greenhouse” garden, with lighting that emulates the natural migration of the sun. The doorway at the back of the garden reveals the dining cellar, which is comprised of a room length barrel-vault, composed of white brick. The cellar also features a private dining room, comfortable for parties of up to forty people. Each dining room contains a bar for dining and mingling. The restaurant is available for corporate parties, special events and buy-outs, with the garden room seating 130 and the cellar’s capacity at 100.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 7028913222x
A word from Crush - MGM Grand
A celebration of food, drinks, good feeling and good friends, CRUSH offers a welcoming, dynamic setting fueled by the celebrated cuisine of Executive Chef William DeMarco and an expertly curated list of wine, spirits and beer. CRUSH offers a chef-driven cosmopolitan shared-plate menu, with selections inspired by traditional favorites as well as standouts from various regions around the world. Menu items are intended to be shared and are portioned as either small plates or plates, for the more indulgent.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crush - MGM Grand reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (48)romantic (43)good for groups (39)special occasion (38)hot spot (20)notable wine list (19)late-night find (18)vibrant bar scene (11)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- No shortage of kale for a kale freakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014We loved the Shrimp Risotto! There was a good selection of choices for an almost vegetarian who has trouble with wheat products (a.k.a. fussy eater). The menu is smaller portions designed to share, so keep that in mind when reviewing the cost. The wine & beer selection was decent but a bit pricey. Our server could have been more attentive but the food came out quickly and was quite yummy. I found it a bit dark and cavernish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The noise level was so high we could not talk.GraceVIPDined on 11/17/2014The food was good but did not measure up to the pricing of it. The wine was so overpriced that 2 in our party chose not to have any.Special Features:
- CRUSH TIMECGIRLDined on 11/16/2014We were three people dining and we all had delicious meals. The real standout was the gnocci with the brisket. Omg soooo good! Pizza was delicious as well. Nice ambiance and very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wouldn't go backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014So dark you cannot read the menu. Cesar Salad with wilted greens and overpowering dressing. Lamb chops overcooked, dry, and unattractive.
- Horrible servicerns128VIPDined on 11/9/2014To say I was disappointed in the service we received at Crush would be an understatement. The food was outstanding & I even told the server that but they didn't care. We received rude & rushed service the entire meal. The menu is small & the portion sizes much different than most places in Vegas & the server explained that to us in such a fast pace that we felt rushed. Since we didn't place a drink order immediately we felt that we were not as important as others & as soon as we said we were not interested in dessert we were given our check immediately & in haste by the server, like our bill wasn't high enough for their liking.I'm typically a very good tipper but this time it was not warranted, which was a shame because the food was great.Special Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2014We had a party of 6 and we all enjoyed the food. Very solid and good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food. Wow. Amazing. I'm not joking.LadasDined on 11/4/2014We went to see chef Bill DeMarco's new restaurant based on our last experience at La Cave. We expected a lot, but we were blown away by the food. We just told the waiter to bring us "whatever" the chef recommends and then Billy came out and "Made it Rain" incredible food. Everything that came out was better than the last amazing dish. The fish was incredible. Dessert was sinfully good. Do yourself a favor and eat here. I'm getting excited just writings this review. Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiny Tapa PlatesJimBobDined on 10/28/2014The risotto was over infused, the management was snobby, the waitress was rushed. There was one waitress or helper who was on watch and was so great, wish I knew her name. When you are in Las Vegas one can get exceptional food & drinks anywhere except here....we were crushed at the serve, food, drinks...most of all what they charged for bad tapas plates!
- Oasis in Las VegasDandyDined on 10/25/2014We had just enough time for dinner before a show and we like small plates. Excellent presentation, not too many things at once, lemongrass and a little curry on the green beans. Great wine list with no pressure to buy anything out of our price range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/23/2014Very good food. Nice atmosphere. Way too noisy for a dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food but spotty servicevegasgapDined on 10/11/2014A fun nearly 2 hour visit to Crush prior to the Eagles concert. The sausage flat bread and sea bass were both excellent as were the Caesar's and Arugula salads. All menu items are designed for small plate service but were ample. We were promptly seated in a very nice room and greeted by wait staff. There were long pauses between visits by the wait staff and then we were visited by 3 different wait staff during the course of the evening. In short, we are interested in not only excellent food by timely, attentive, and friendly service. The restaurant is fun and noisy. We really did enjoy communicating with our neighboring diners. Will we go back? Very likely.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sad Wedding dinnerDidikongDined on 10/10/2014Had to wait 15 Minutes for our reserved table. IT was quiet loud. Food was Not hot and came together with starters. No sides on the menu. IT was a sad Wedding dinnerSpecial Features:
- Its OkporvelDined on 10/10/2014It's Ok. The service is very good. Prices are what you would expect but I was not impressed with the food. Everything we had: sea bass, shrimp risotto, frites and salads was good, it was just nothing notable. There were some surprising flavor combination that were welcomed like in the shrimp risotto but still overall not particularly exciting.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/8/2014Music was a little loud, but food was excellent. Nice drafts on tap. Accommodated our large party of 11, but had to split into 2 tables.Special Features:
- Just okayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014We chose this based on time available and location. The food was okay, the service was less than okay and overall ambiance was awful (too dark and WAY too noisy)Special Features:
- Great food, but service lackedWhitneyTCMDined on 10/7/2014A group of five of us chose Crush out of so many great options in Las Vegas, and while the atmosphere and the food were very good, I was a bit disappointed in the service and the experience. We had to wait for quite awhile for our server, and when she arrived, there was no general welcome or explanation of the restaurant concept. We had read that the food was tapas-style, so I would have expected recommendations for our server about how much to order and what foods are best for sharing. Our server was very pleasant, but only offered the bare minimum which was a bit disappointing. When there are SO many great restaurants to chose from in Las Vegas, I want the whole experience along with the delicious food (and delicious it was).Special Features:
- Bad service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We sat down at our table and ordered drinks. After about 10 minutes still no drinks. We placed out food order. 10 more minutes...no drinks. We actually got out before our drinks. After we ate I wanted another drink and had to go to the bar because our waitress was nowhere to be found. We wanted dessert so I had to go to the front and ask the host for help! Crazy!!!!
- The final supperOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Everything from the flatbreads, to asparagus, to veal was absolutely outstanding. The mood was vice nice for a dinner date with another couple. The the quality of food and service was as if you were the only ones in the restaurant. I would go back any day of the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- xxxxVIPDined on 10/2/2014Most of the food was just ok. We did like the scallops and french fries. Someone bought some food for us. We got our bill with just our items on it and then received a second bill for the items that were sent to us. Same person delivered both bills
- Nice prosciutto wrapped salad.NanumsDined on 9/29/2014Really delicious. Had flat bread margarita which was ok. Shrimp risotto was very good.
- FoodieVIPDined on 9/28/2014Delicious pizza and small plates. The late night supper for $39 was terrific. Desserts were delicious.Special Features:
- Wonderful food!lstoneVIPDined on 9/27/2014We enjoyed our evening there with a group of friends! Thank you.Special Features:
- Okay place to dineSatisfiedDined on 9/26/2014We were seated by the kitchen which was noisy and busy, too busy. The couple next to us left but we stayed because we were just having their small plates and then go gamble. The service was slow even though we were where they were running back and forth from the kitchen. The food was good so if you go just make sure you are not in the back room near the kitchen.
- Nice restaurantKOliver28Dined on 9/21/2014A little overpriced for what it is, but hey its vegas. Excellent food, good service, nice little restaurant in the MGM grand. Great for couples.Special Features:
- Party of 8 - had a great time...KarlosDined on 9/20/2014Enjoyed dinner before the iHeart concert... Fillets were fantastic... Sea bass was awesome... Wine was slurpin good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been a bit better!Elgreeko152Dined on 9/16/2014Lovely meal, 3 Celebrations! An acknowledgement of the celebrations would have been nice! Not so lovely 60 Dollars Service Charge for 4!!!Special Features:
- ExquisiteSandysprinkles77Dined on 9/11/2014Great salmon!!!!!! 2 way tuna!!!!was good I think it's a little overpriced for the amount of food that they give you is not enoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014Menu was creative, food was delicious. Service was very good. Great ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and atmospheregmrfreakDined on 9/5/2014We had a group of four and this restaurant was perfect. Great atmosphere and great food. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Die Hard Fan!CareDined on 9/4/2014We saw the menu online and were intrigued to see if they could really pull those dishes off. THEY EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS! Gnocchi is a hard texture to perfect - it was the best I have ever had and the braised short ribs - there are not enough words to describe how it melted in my mouth. Kale salad was delightful and flavorful - Dessert was also amazing. We came again the second night to try more dishes and were equally impressed. Staff was lovely and attentive to detail during both visits..we will be back every time we come to Vegas...Special Features:
- Everything was niceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014The food was really good, but nothing over the top phenomenal. The ambiance is wonderful and the service was good. I highly recommend the Gnocchi and the Tuna two ways.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedStevilDined on 8/31/2014Went here as a spur of the moment thing as my girlfriend and I were hungry before going to see KA. Crush was one of the few restaurants that had openings at that time and I'm really surprised they had any availability after eating there. The service was exceptional and the food was amazing. I don't know how this place is not booked out days in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We made a reservation and was seated immediately upon arrival. Food and service was great. Ordered the angus sliders for appetizers and they very fresh and delicious. For the entree we ordered the large ribeye (28oz), with a huge bone that extended at least 10 inches out side the meat, to split with the creamy spinach and glazed carrots. Overall, the meal was great just thought the ribeye could have been larger considering the price. Would recommend and will probably visits again.Special Features:
- Very chictomandawnDined on 8/30/2014Very romantic, great food, beautiful background music. The service was very professional without being uptight (except for the rude bartender)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedJferrVIPDined on 8/18/2014Very good food and service. Its a very nice ambience and you completely forget that you are inside a casino.Special Features:
- First time at CrushJackVIPDined on 8/17/2014We enjoyed our meal. Service was a bit slow. Food was good. We will try it again.Special Features:
- BrookeGDined on 8/16/2014Great place for dinner, cool decor, good food that is reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/15/2014The date artichoke pizza and the ricotta gnocchi were standouts in flavor. The Nutella Squeeze (ice cream sandwich with chocolate whipped cream, nutella cream and caramelized hazelnut) wasn't big on the Nutella flavor but made for a delicious dessert. The restaurant was too dark and it was hard to see the food. Overall, the food was decent, I'd like to try more dishes, but the ones I had other than those mentioned were just okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodAnnivDinDined on 8/11/2014Had a great evening at Crush, went there for dinner and I had a NY strip steak which was excellent. My wife had a margarita pizza which she enjoyed as well. Service was great and it was a very nice peaceful setting. Would definetly go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced decent meal bad serviceNomnationDined on 8/10/2014When we first arrived the hostess gave us a less than warm welcome barely making any eye contact. Our waiter wasn't very attentive, and the "Sunday special" was also less than satisfying, and in my opinion way overpriced. I don't mind an expensive meal as long as it's satisfying and I don't feel like I paid for what I got.